Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
two decades in an instant [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 3:58:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She listens when he talks about making all of the necessary preparations to leave Hammerlocke and the air outside of the city being really bad. It’s why no one wanted to get outside of Hammerlocke and breathe in the foul smelling air. Others had probably tried to travel by land, so the gym leader wanted to be the first to attempt travel to the other cities by air. She doesn’t think she’ll try to anyway, her Noivern was aging and already had to rest a few times because she felt some tired bones.[break][break]

“I think the poison would’ve made the air smell so foul or it could be another thing.” The woman sighs though maybe the blighted air would make it a bit harder for people from the other cities to visit them in Hammerlocke. “That makes a lot of sense. I hope the workers at the postal office will be alright having to deal with how blighted the air appears to be outside.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Timeskip FC: Medea from Fate series

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 6:35:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“No wonder they always say ‘make your mail worth it’ whenever someone drops off a letter, now we know why replies take a while to reach us when they’re coming from any other city.”

He took another deep breath, before sighing.

“It felt like… it tasted like rust out there, trying to breathe in while flying in that direction. Thankfully we got back here before things got too risky,” he continued as without preamble he felt his balance wobble and he literally, not kidding or anything, slumped down to the ground.

Ugh. My head feels like it’s on fire.”

Never mind that there was a Mismagius nearby, the heebie-jeebies of almost getting killed by poisoned air was more than enough for his fear of the G to go unnoticed for a while.

timeline: three years and four months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

(timeskip FC is Yuri Leclerc from FE3H)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 7:36:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She does know the wait time for letters to get their replies back from the other cities took extremely long since going outside was dangerous and the air itself was not the best. The air itself, as described by the man, smelled like rust from metal which in itself wasn’t a pleasant smell to go through when having the job of delivering letters form Hammerlocke to each of the other three cities. While people were doing a dangerous trek across to deliver the letters to their recipients, she would thankfully not have to do that job as long as she’s doing errands for Remiel’s royal court.[break][break]

“Are you going to be alright if your head is feeling like it’s on fire?” Her concern shows itself considering that he has been in the air to feel like his head was burning up. “I can accompany you to the infirmary if you like.” Yet, if he spoke that he would be fine on his own when it’ll go away, maybe this was something not to worry on much.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 14:27:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It feels like hell,” he mumbled from his new position on the ground—before the belated realization sunk in that he’d collapsed. Whoops.

Pushing himself up and off the ground, he sighed.

“You know… I’m not sure the healers’ can help, considering… wait. Wait, hold up.”

He then pulled himself into a sitting position before belatedly realizing what had just happened.

“Am I bleeding?”

It may have been a simple question, but fact of the matter was that this was… rather dangerous for him.

“Please say no, please say no…” he muttered, mostly to himself.

Another belated realization then set in—was it even possible for the healers to have some kind of… of medication for this?

For his cursed blood?

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 15:20:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Realizing that the purple-haired older man collapsed when he said it does feel like hell, he helps himself up instead of the woman having to keep him from going down again. The healers weren’t able to help with whatever the gym leader was feeling from his excursion back to Hammerlocke unless…oh no… [break][break]

Rather than having anxiety build up for the man attempting to check if he was bleeding somewhere, she tries to calmly respond to Alexei. “If the healers don’t have the medication, I can have my Gardevoir do an attempt…or well, try to experiment with healing moves.” A press on her Gardevoir’s Pokeball sends out the elegant looking human-like psychic type as Flayn looks over to the gym leader with a hint of concern.[break][break]

“Can you heal him with Life Dew, Flayn?” She asks the female Gardevoir with Flayn giving her trainer a nod and preparing to heal Alexei with the power of Life Dew. The calming, soothing waters of the healing move would wash over the male gym leader since Flayn would try her best in doing what she can.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 22:24:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It didn’t take too long for his dry skin to feel the droplets of water being sprayed all over him.

There were so many comparisons he could think of, but it was best not to mention them at the moment (because they were all weird).

“S-see, miss Elise,” he finally managed to speak up after several quiet minutes of her Gardevoir using their power to heal him, “…there’s a reason why I cannot, under any circumstances, get hurt.”

He took another deep breath to compose himself before speaking once more.

“It’s not easy for me to recover when I get physically injured. It, in fact, takes much longer than normal—even with what advances we have back in Hoenn. Unfortunately, it’s something I’ve had since I was a kid, and I don’t think there’s an available remedy for it out here.”

He then looked up at her Gardevoir, and nodded his thanks their way.

“Thank you for helping, Flayn.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:22:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her worries were alleviated a bit when he says that he had a reason why he wouldn’t want to get hurt and said sorry to her once the wound was healed with her Gardevoir’s help. She gave the purple-haired man some time to talk about an apparent condition making it, so that it wasn’t easy for him to recover from physical injuries. There was no available remedy for the condition he has a child, so she assumed he did have to be careful about getting himself injured in this reality they’re in.[break][break]

“I see… Well, I would’ve been worried for you if the wound wasn’t taken care of sooner.” The woman smiles as her Gardevoir takes a deep bow towards him when he thanks her for healing him. She does feel a bit of guilt for not coming to aid his own Gardevoir when the city was attacked by a giant Charizard and an orange version of Zapdos. “Since the others aren’t thinking of leaving this place, I gather that they’re settling down with families by now…when I’ve felt nothing but a little envy for how happy they appear to be.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 21:58:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was a pensive silence that broke between them before he spoke up again.

“Have. Haven’t you noticed anything about… about the people that live here, in this Hammerlocke?”

Because either his mind was playing tricks on him, or he was seeing things. He had to do a double-take with one of the people he passed by a few days ago, because why did they bear a strong resemblance to ? And then, he thought he saw someone that looked like miss among the crowds…

But he had to be absolutely, positively sure.

“When. When you pass by them, on your day to day activities. Do you… do you recognize any of their faces? I… I might be too delusional to say it, b-but…”

At this point, he hesitated. He didn’t want to look like he’d lost his mind.

“…some of the people have an eerie resemblance to people I know. From back in Hoenn.”

Hell, he thought he even saw someone who had ’s and ’s features.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:28:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The topic changed to the faces of the Galarian peasants they helped from the Gigantamax Charizard and the Galarian Zapdos where the purple-haired man was very unnerved with how the peasants looked like people they would know back in Hoenn. She did notice that a couple of them she saw every day when she made her rounds to ask them how they were doing and if they needed help with anything had…creepily familiar faces from the others she met back in their world.[break][break]

“Yes, I also think it’s…a little unsettling that some of those faces are the ones I know back home. Back at our time anyway…” Her face fell into a concerned look since she knew some of the others probably went with marrying those peasants while one of the kings married their lover. Honestly, she might not like marrying a peasant who looked like familiar presences…

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 18:37:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He’d had some time to mull over this, and asked for her to meet with him one evening.

With enough time to think things over, and besides—they both knew that they belonged to one person, and one person only… maybe it was worth a shot.

“You know, Miss Elise, I was thinking of something.”

The… the very last time he’d actually done this was—too long ago, with another girl (hello , and see how that happened) and that turned into a—

“Are they… are they still pestering you for your hand in marriage?” he began, hoping that the topic wasn’t going to get questionable, or ridiculous, or outright rejected.

That was the fear of it, actually.

timeline: five years and seven months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 1:49:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well into her early thirties now, the time passing by so quickly made her feel a bit old to be next to her Kingsley friends at the bakery. She was asked by Alexei to meet him one evening, wondering what he could have wanted her for since he was in a similar situation as her…without the presence of both their beloveds. When they met one another while the ambassador was standing near the Calcifet Palace’s royal garden of flowers used to be in the courtyard, he asks her if she still gets marriage proposals from other men.[break][break]

“I still get marriage proposals by other men, yes. They are…very persistent.” She gives out a sigh since there were other women that these men could pursue and yet, she was the one they chose to try to get her hand in marriage. The royal did have some time in longing for Amor’s presence to be with her, so she gives the gym leader a nod. “Still…I wanted to be near this place once again. it’s my favorite spot to be, but the flowers have wilted. I am hoping I can help grow them again.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 20:29:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I may not have that much of a green thumb,” he began with an apologetic chuckle, “…however, if you need help with growing a garden, all you need to do is ask, and I will help you.”

Because that was what he was there for, after all. Helping other people out while he wasn’t too busy with his own personal needs; few and far between as they were.

(Because, wasn’t this version of Hammerlocke, like—kind of adverse to those of his preference in gender? At least that was what he noticed.)

He took note that there were still persistent people chasing after her hand in marriage… and then, was subtly reminded with a cold sweat running down the back of his neck of the families that were also coming after him for his own hand as well.

(Never mind if they were both prominent members of ’s royal court, but there was that, too, so…)

“I was thinking,” he hummed quietly once he’d had enough time to mull things over.

“You have Mr Rose, and I have… I have him, we both know we have one person we hold close to our hearts, out there, somewhere…”

Oh, boy. He had to stop for a bit and take a deep breath.

“I was saying, and hopefully Remy agrees to it, but. Why don’t. Why don’t we work through this, together? You, and me? I know it would be more of a convenience thing, but it… it just might… work.”

timeline: five years and seven months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 2:01:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving Alexei a smile when he offers to help with growing a garden, the royal replies with a little laugh. “I’m sure we can work on it together, so that the royal garden can be what it used to be.” She did remember that there were a wide variety in the palace garden…back in the reality they came from and her favorites were the bright red roses. There were some in the garden back at her beloved’s home as well as her own garden at her house having the same sort of color for the roses. [break][break]

That wouldn’t be the reason that she would be meeting the gym leader as he talks to her about working through this together in a ‘marriage of convenience’, the sort that would throw other people off their tail for not being married. “I…I won’t mind working through this together. There is never a moment that I don’t miss my darling deeply, but I hope he is doing alright.” Her response came with a wave of relief since he understood how much they both missed their significant others.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 18:51:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

After that, it had taken another… long while before he’d found time to meet with her in the (wilted) rose garden once more.

Due to his best(?) attempts at keeping track of the passage of time, he would eventually send another missive to her to come out to the garden one evening, several months later.

And boy had he been busy.

He knew that this was going to be an arrangement of convenience, but he couldn’t help but fuss over how the real thing with would go, considering he already had plans on actually…

Proposing. To him.

(If they ever got out of here alive, that is.)

And so here he was, that one evening, with a little bouquet of wildflowers he’d found growing just outside the Hammerlocke limits in one hand.

Hell he even had a ‘ring’ made by one of the blacksmiths. No he wasn’t going to goof and forget the ‘ring’, even if it was just for appearances sake.

timeline: six years, seven months and eleven days to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 21:16:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

On keeping track of the time that passed in Hammerlocke, she was also busy with doing the errands for her elder cousin’s royal court. The Galarian peasants were checked on to make sure they were doing alright in the middle of city rebuilding after the last attack though the barracks themselves needed to be clean. Taking the time to clean the barracks before her meet-up with Alexei at the wilted garden near the palace, the female official of Remiel’s court would meet up with the gym leader one evening after the sun had went down.[break][break]

Alexei was there waiting for her with a bouquet of wildflowers which was a very sweet gesture even if they had kept up a marriage of convenience for appearances’ sake. “Did you find these wildflowers somewhere? They look lovely, thank you.” Though roses were her favorite flowers, wildflowers themselves had an equally beautiful appearance when combined with a romantic gesture.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights