he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Just like old times…well kind of [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 6:01:43 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Lilycove wasn’t a place he had frequented often in the three years since he had come to Hoenn but he had to admit it was a good place to shop. Though today he hadn’t come to Lilycove shop. He had just needed a change of scenery so he had decided to give the place a visit. It helped that it wasn’t that far of a walk from Fortree his current residence, at least to him it wasn’t.
[break][break]
While he enjoyed riding Pokémon. There were just times he preferred using his own two legs to get around. Especially if he needed time to think about stuff without something to distract him. Or if he just need time to himself. Or as much time to himself as he could get considering Rook was always at his side. But he also knew when he should comfort him and when he should just leave him be.
[break][break]
His thoughts continued to go over a dream he had had. Of course it was always the same dream over and over. A dream that made him feel like he had to be looking over his shoulder. While he wasn’t paying much attention to what was around him at the moment he did notice when Rook suddenly took off. He groaned and took off after the dual type.
[break][break]
In the past he would’ve called out for the Corviknight to stop. But at this point he knew him well enough to know it wouldn’t do anything. So he didn’t even bother. Instead he continued just to follow after the steel bird Pokémon which he felt drew enough attention.
[break][break]
When he caught up he had to resist the urge to sigh as he saw a familiar woman. At least he didn’t have a black eye this time. Or some kind of bruise. Deciding to ignore the fact she was here in Hoenn for the moment he made his way over the the noble woman. ”Hello, Lady Elise,” he greeted inclining his had towards the woman.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 7:11:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

On the days that she didn’t have ranger training with her mentor, the appointments with other Galarian immigrants kept on going up and her secretary, Lucia, having to talk to a woman and her husband in a call. Mrs. and Mr. Colville came from old money with their family name’s fortune made on agriculture. While they were aristocrats, the husband and wife were scheduled to be talked to tomorrow since the royal had to follow on what they were doing in Hoenn since the incident of the Darkest Day.[break][break]

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of flapping wings and looks up to see the flying Corviknight where its trainer caught up to it after. The Flutter Mane floats near her side and hides a little behind the ambassador, almost as if Grimhild was a little intimidated by the size of the bird. “And hello to you too, it has been a long while, hasn’t it, Ever?” Her tone is gentle when Elise replied to his greeting. “At least, you don’t have a black eye this time.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 19:18:47 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Meeting Elise here of all places was weird. But he still chose to greet his. His tone and posture weren’t as stiff when interacting with her since he wasn’t as guarded around her. Probably due to the fact he already knew her. And despite having not interacts with her that much in the past he knew enough about her to know that she would never do anything to hurt him.
[break][break]
He had noticed the flutter mane duck behind her. And while curious about it he decided to focus on the conversation. ”It has,” he agreed before shifting uncomfortably when she brought up the fact he had had a black eye when they had last interacted. It was a bit awkward since he had lied to her about how he had gotten it. To this day he was still unsure rather or not she had believed his stories of trying to stop some teenagers from fighting and getting caught up in the mix in the process.
[break][break]
Ever wasn’t about to get into his father though. So he would just tell her some of the truth. ”I moved to Hoenn when I was sixteen and it was a nice change of pace. Didn’t have to worry about getting beat up anymore,” he told her with a smile that didn’t reach his eyes.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 22:47:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

An understanding nod comes from the royal ambassador when he spoke of moving to Hoenn at sixteen to escape from being beaten up. “I’m very glad you can escape when you can. It’s awful to endure torment like that.” While she didn’t mean to make anyone uncomfortable and it was something like a small point of concern from way back when they first met, Ever himself probably had to endure being beaten up for some reason.[break][break]

“On a lighter note, I’ve been doing my part to help the Galarian immigrants here…as the royal Galarian ambassador of Hoenn.” A gentle smile came on her face while she talks, there’s a bit of change in being a little more assured of herself. “I find them better to speak with than the Galarians back in Galar, they don’t like me that much.” Anti-Hoenn sentiments from the Galarian people were still worrisome since she needed their trust if she wanted to help those who were suffering from the Darkest Day’s aftereffects.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 0:12:31 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He wasn’t sure what to say so he just nodded. The young man was sure anything he said would make things worse. Make her worry about him. Having people worry about him still wasn’t something he was use to so it made him uncomfortable. Mainly because he didn’t know how to deal with people worrying about him. So he tried to avoid it whenever he could.
[break][break]
The subject moved to something else and he relaxed his shoulders. The fact that she was the Galarian ambassador was definitely interesting. She definitely sounded more confident in herself since they had last spoken though. So perhaps becoming a Galarian ambassador was doing her some good. It was nice seeing her come into herself. This time his smile reached his eyes and he was about to congratulate her on the work she had done when she spoke again.
[break][break]
Her next comment made him scowl. ”Are people in Galar a bunch of idiots. You’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. How could anyone have a problem with you?” he said his scowl growing throughout his speech. There was a compliment somewhere in there even if the way he had spoken had been a bit harsh.
[break][break]
Of course his annoyance wasn’t directed at her. Something that had been clear with the things he said. It did show how much he thought of her though. The fact she had been nice to him in a time of darkness had definitely left an impression. Making it so he was quite as guarded around her.[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 21:00:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The last time that she was in Hammerlocke was when she had returned to the capital city after the events of the Darkest Day happened though she did do the research over the casualties numbering larger. “It’s a current anti-royal sentiment since I think the distrust in our family name is rampant. My aunt is not making everything better.” She sighs a little since the queen had not been adoring towards anyone who wasn’t her own children, but Remiel had also been getting those sentiments from the populace too.[break][break]

“While the prime minister’s designs for the country worry me, I will have to work on mending Galarian-Hoennian relations as a job I’m tasked with by my elder cousin. I can only hope that I will be able to make the Galarian people trust in the Calcifet name again.” It was probably apparent that the embassy was laying on the work that Remiel left behind though she would do the task of relation mending than doing legislative paperwork as this was the job the diplomats back home could do.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 17:21:07 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He supposed everyone was a critic. There was no pleasing everyone. It was something he knew all too well. But it still didn’t sit right with him that Elise was facing backlash. She didn’t deserve that. In his opinion the people of Galar wouldn’t know a good thing if it hit them over the head. But this came from a someone who had suffered at hands of someone who he was supposed to trust so maybe his thoughts on the matter didn’t really matter.
[break][break]
”How so? Your aunts not like a dictator is she?” he inquired dryly. He doubted that was the case. And his dry tone implied that. Seriously he felt that compared to others, people in Galar had it easy. His own life had been filled with hardships but he wasn’t about to start blaming people for that. He didn’t really understand people hating on the royal family. Well at least not everyone in it. To him that would be like someone hating him because of his father.
[break][break]
The young man took in what she said thinking it over. Improving relations was definitely a good idea. Especially if it kept Elise from facing anymore backlash. ”I’m sure you’ll succeed. You have my support, hopefully everyone else will get their heads on straight and realize you can be trusted as well.”[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights