Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 21:56:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"You enjoy the show?", Thomas asked the woman, in a somewhat playful manner.

"Her name is Samantha Benoit. She's runs Euterpe Studio.", he'd tell her.

"She doesn't hold it against you. Business is business, after all. She might dislike the people running Cosmic, but she holds no ill will towards their talent.", he'd reassure her. He was sure his mom didn't want to speak with him, not after his little stunt cost him his title. If Uncle Patrice hadn't disowned him then, she surely would've. At least, that was his belief.

A hungry Zorua stumbled into sight from the tall grass. The little fox attempted to create an Illusion, only for it to promptly fail, given his state. Thomas slowly walked up, offering the Zorua a handful of berries.

The Zorua approached the berries, greedily eating them up. Thomas would then offer the little guy a treat, which he gladly took. The Zorua let out a happy little bark as he consumed the treat, feeling better than before.

"If you come with me, little one, I can offer you a nice place to stay, with good food.", Thomas offered, holding out a vacant Pokeball, to give the Zorua time to decide.

tags:
notes: Cap attempt on Zorua

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 7:26:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yes, yes~! You’re a natural at working alongside your pokemon,” Desiree would smile, flicking the cigarette’s ash onto the smooth dirt and stone path below her. Opening files within her mind, or at least what it felt like, she would ponder before the lightbulb within her head would ding after hearing the mother’s name. She had in fact recognized it, thankful that her team was truthful in not hiding anything from her; or at least she assumed, as they were open about Euterpe’s offer.[break][break]

Swirling the pink ball within her hands as she would rest her cigarette within her lips while speaking, she felt more comfortable about the topic with Thomas’s reassuring demeanor that there was no hard feelings. “Thank goodness, I don’t like it when people aren’t fond of me for those reasons,” Desiree would let out a sigh of relief, accompanied by a tiny bit of smoke, “.. and I don’t blame her, I don’t like them one bit anymore. It’s a blessing I now am signed with Trancewave, even if they are running into issues with publishing rights here in Hoenn ♥︎. Have you heard of them?” It was true, they for some reason were having issues with gearing up to the release of her new album that was nearly complete. But she was unaware as to the reasons, and they hadn’t said a word as to what may be causing them. For all the pinkette knew, it could have had everything to do with the penthouse bonanza of blood and darkness.[break][break]

While she was wrapping up her insightful conversation of the indie company and her ties with them, it would seem as if Thomas noticed a wild pokemon approaching, of which she would shortly thereafter- distracting her from catching even a glimpse of the wild deino eating a pile of berries on the forest’s edge. It was an adorable little fox pokemon, of which she had seen a few times in Kalos but was yet to know it’s name; appearing rather starving, she could not help but feel for it during its time of need. Desiree would attempt to dig in her bag for any last stray candies she could have found, but it was apparent to her Thomas had the same idea but quicker, something she did not mind- which was so precious. But she really really needed to replenish her stores in her purse.[break][break]

“That baby is so precious, what will you name it if you catch it? ♥︎” she would ask curiously, more smoke manifesting from her lips with a smile, “.. that was so kind of you to feed it, too! It’s nice to see tougher looking guys like you have a softer side, no offense by the way! It’s so nice ♥︎.”[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- skipping spawns!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 6:52:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDILE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FURFROU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FUR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ZORUA!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 0:45:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"They're practically my family, at this point.", Thomas remarked.

"I've heard their name floating around. Admittedly, I don't follow the industry too closely.", he'd reply. "I hope they can get these issues resolved."

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I usually run names by recently caught Pokemon, and let them show me what sticks.", he'd tell her.

The Zorua accepted the man's offer, tapping the button of the Pokeball with his snout. After a single shake, the Pokeball let off that familiar click, before the Zorua was sent off to his Ranch in Verdanturf.

"I know it won't take long for the others to roll out the welcome wagon.", he'd remark with a gentle smile. He knew his Zoroark would adore the little one. And he was damn sure his horde of Audino would be tripping over each other just to welcome him.

A Sandile poked its head out from the tall grass. Upon seeing the massive Scizor, and the Ceruledge, the Dark-type immediately retreated, wanting no part of either of them.

"None taken.", Thomas replied with a chuckle. "Guess you could say I have a soft spot for Pokemon in general, especially if they're hurt or hungry. Can't stand to let them suffer."

tags:
notes: Skip

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 5:12:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"They're pretty indie, so it's not too hard to miss 'em," the pinkette would smile, twirling a long strand of hair within her fingers as she watched his pokeball click in success, "I'm sure the little baby will love whichever name you give it~!" Thinking about how the names of some of her pokemon were rather silly, it was quite a surprise to her that he ran names past them before sealing the deal. But perhaps that was the best way to go about it- but it was not like any of the pokemon she had added to her arsenal seemed to have issues with the names she steeped on, or at least, not yet.[break][break]

Swirling the pokeball of the Tropius within her hands, beginning to become warm due to just how long it had resided in them, Desiree would flick the rest of the ash off the cigarette and put it out on a big jagged rock. Though instead of littering the butt of the smoke, she would slip it into a little red pouch on the edge of her bag. It looked ash-stained as hell, but it was the alternative to a guilty conscience.[break][break]

"I feel that, it's so sad thinking about all the hungry pokemon all over the world, ✧" She would be the tiniest bit sentimental with her beliefs, looking down at the pokeball. "My Tropius was famished when I found her in the winter so long ago, but now she's living her best life with all the food she needs!" Pressing the tiny button on the edge of the pink sphere, she would release Banaynay to allow her to bask in the newfound sunlight that had appeared between clouds, just so she didn't talk about her too much behind her back.[break][break]

But when the saddle-adorned grass type had manifested, it looked outward upon the foresty horizon and met its gaze with a wild pokemon; it was like an old western movie with no music because both of them had the same look as those fancy cowboys, smug and determined. Desiree would notice Tropius' eyes were occupied and would look, holding in laughter at the sight. A wild one of those fancy poodle pokemon, of which so many of the other musicians in Kalos had around them with all of their fancy haircuts on their coats- it was such an unlikely rivalry, did Banaynay have unresolved beef with fancy doggies? All would be fair in a little sparring match that she assumed would occur, and Desiree would be more than ready to intervene if it would begin to conclude and announce a victor.[break][break]

Raising its wings into the air, Tropius would begin the western duel with a LEAF STORM, sending a fluttering spectrum of greenery towards the Furfrou- but it would barrel through the edges of the storm and HEADBUTT the grass type in the side, causing it to cry out in a dramatic western groan. Fluttering backward and raising into the air somewhat, it would cast its WHIRLWIND to retaliate. But the wild doggy had plans, and plans were plans; it would barrel through the whirlwind and take it head-on, giving Tropius a quick kick in its neck to RETALIATE.[break][break]

Running up to the side of Tropius, which was still hovering a bit off the ground, she would quickly throw one of her pokeballs at the fancy poodle, Furfrou. It proved to be a determined wild pokemon indeed, and though it had a rivalry with the grass type (Tropius was offended as hell when she attempted the capture!!), the idea of taming this form of power and using it for her protection would prove extremely useful if she were to capture it. The pokeball would tick, poking at Desiree's eagerness. The thought of giving it one of those cute designer haircuts was so adorable to think about, but those were thoughts for later.[break][break]

"Well, do you have anything planned for later today? ✧ I think I'm gonna run to the store to get some ingredients for this cupcake recipe I wanna try, and, well, for more cigarettes." she would ask Thomas curiously, waiting for the ball to announce her success or failure in the attempted capture of the wild Furfrou.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on FURFROU

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 21:55:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROOKODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FURFROU!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 1:43:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I'll look into them sometime.", he'd tell her.

Thomas had to wonder if his mom had heard of them. But then, even if they were an indie label, he was sure she had. After all, they managed to sign on a talent she sought after.

"Still, I just want to make sure they're happy with what I call them.", he'd remark.

Thomas listened to what she had to say about finding her Tropius. It was a tale all too familiar to the Kalosian. It was actually how he met his faithful Hydreigon. A starving Deino struggling to even move through a cave. Had he not fed the little guy, he surely would've died of starvation.

Thomas looked up at the Tropius, and smiled. But before he could introduce himself to the tropical beast, it locked eyes with a Furfrou. Meanwhile, a Krookodile charged towards the group. The Dark-type let her Intimidating presence be known.

Ripper, stepping up, maintained a Calm Mind in the face of his opponent. The Krookodile lunged towards him, attempting to Bite down on the armored insect. Ripper dodged the attack with ease, before throwing a Bullet Punch at her head. The normally quick jab hit especially hard, thanks to Technician.

The Krookodile Leered at the insect, before attempting to violently Thrash the insect. The Scizor allowed the Krookodile to Thrash him around for a moment, before delivering a Bug Bite on the beast with his pincer.

This time, the Krookodile let out a cry of pain, before falling unconscious. Ripper pumped his pincer into the air, elated at his victory.

"I'm gonna check in on , Fortree's Gym Leader.", he'd tell the idol. "He's a friend of mine, we go back.", he'd quickly elaborate.

"By the way, I live on a ranch in Verdanturf Town. If you'd ever like to check it out, here's my business card.", he'd say, before offering the woman his card.

The card itself was warm and inviting, with an Audino waving and smiling on the card. The name was Duvet Ranch.

"I'm sure you'd love the little ones living there. And I know they'd love to meet you."

tags:
notes: Skip

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 2:45:10 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A hand on her knee as she would reach down and slip the Furfrou-containing ball into her purse, the idol would smile as she would return back to Tropius' side. Thomas had seemed to have dealt with the approaching wild beast of a Krookodile with ease, or at least his pokemon of commanding presence did- and it was relieving to watch, even if Desiree only got the tail end of the encounter within her gaze. Brushing off the dirt that had managed to get up on the saddle of the grass type, she would turn around at her new friend's words.[break][break]

"You have a ranch? ♡ That's so cool, I'd love to come visit sometime~!" she'd curiously and excitedly exclaim, her eyes shining under the newfound sun rays that were now invisible, "..and I've been meaning to arrange a meeting with Alexei, now that I'm all settled into my new place in Fortree. Maybe you could tell him for me?" A hopeful demeanor would come out, as that would save her the lazy hassle of sending an email. The thought of visiting a little quaint ranch on a day off sounded super relaxing though, so she couldn't help but be looking forward to it as she took the card and placed it in her wallet.[break][break]

In flight, a little wild Swablu would flutter across the sky with its cloud wings looking through its beaded eyes to find a place to rest. It was a familiar pokemon to the pinkette as her sister had managed to make one her partner pokemon; she knew just how social they made themselves to be with humans, often using their heads as a little perch when in need. And it would do just that, swooping down and landing on Desiree's pink top of her head in curiosity.[break][break]

Giggling quietly to herself as she stood beside Thomas, she would attempt to peer upwards without moving her head too much. Making eye contact for a moment, the wild dragon type would remain still as Desiree would reach through her bag and quickly yet quietly rummage. Pulling a small multicolored berry from a pocket, she would raise it up to the fluffy cloud pokemon and give it as a gift. Swablu would begin to munch at it, holding it in its tiny talons and taking it apart piece by piece.[break][break]

Raising a pokeball to its side as it would continue to munch down, she would press it against the cloudy wings in an attempted capture. Bobbing in her hands, which had moved to cup it for it to tick in peace, Desiree would look down at it and then back up at Thomas as he would begin his journey to visit the Foretree Gym Leader.[break][break]

Smiling at his kind words prompting their departure, she would look just as forward to her upcoming visit to the ranch as she would seeing the outcome of this attempted capture. "I look forward to meeting the little babies, that's so sweet. Thank you for the cigarette light, I'm so happy I could find a friend on my midday wander; stay in touch, okay? I'll see you soon at the ranch, Thomas~!"[break][break]

Climbing on top of the Tropius while the capture would pend a success or a fail, Desiree's free hand would meet the reign of the grass type, ready to blast off to head to the nearest big city. It was about time for a nail touchup, and if the line was short, a boba milk tea. But that wouldn't fulfill her happiness as just meeting a new friend in Hoenn did, as Thomas would technically be her first in this new foreign region.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on SWABLU!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Moment of Calm (DW)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 5:14:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]DESIREE CAUGHT THE SWABLU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!