twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 10:45:45 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus grumbled to himself. His hands placed in his black coat pockets as he jumped from one corner to the other in the outskirts of Slateport. He hated being in the city. Especially here. The only reason he was here is cause he had to be. An old acquaintance had invited him back to the city for some good old reconnecting. When he brought it up with his therapist that he really did not want to go due to the fact that the location was positioned in one of the most dangerous parts of Slateport, and that he hated the cities, she had told him to go. After all he had Gwen, his absol, to protect him should anything bad happen. [break][break]

Icarus looked behind him and saw Gwen just casually trotting down the middle of the road. "Gwen! Get out of there! Stick to the shadows, its the only way you don't get ambushed around here." Gwen did a very obvious roll of her eyes then slowly walked over to Icarus. [break][break]

Icarus just rolled his eyes back at her. Watching as her white reflective fur made her easily spottable in the dark. "Gods we are gonna get killed doing this." he silently thought to himself. [break][break]

Walking to the end of the shadow he was in, he prepped himself to make a quick sprint to the next largest shadow about 10 feet away from them. It was getting darker by the minute as the sun was setting and he just hoped to make it to his "acquaintances" house before complete dark enveloped them. Thats when all the nasty people came out to stalk their prey. [break][break]

Taking a deep breath he jumps forward towards the shadow. But halfway there the wind is knocked out of him as something hits him. Losing his balance, he falls to the ground.[break][break]

"What the hell?!"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

none so far

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#140bbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 3:41:51 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
While it wasn't exactly wilderness, the seedy districts along Slateport's city line may as well have been. It was the price of being a hybrid Ranger and Officer. While he was primarily and Ranger, Mauville and Slateport police frequently requested him for tickets where his unique talents would be helpful, the number one of which was police chases. Particularly daring criminals would drive or ride down the highways at dangerous speeds in an effort to make a getaway. There was no getting away from , though, especially not since he had Raikiri on his side. That Zeraora could run faster than a race car, and the Gym Leader was not afraid to harness up and have the mythical electric-type put the metaphorical pedal to the metal.

Today, his purpose was nowhere near as exciting. A myriad of poison Pokémon were present near central City Line Road. Whether they were owned by unscrupulous trainers looking to make a quick and dirty buck, or wild Pokémon encroaching upon the city, they had to be dealt with. The sound of a young man in distress caught Josh's attention. "Come on, Twilight, someone's in trouble!" Her hoen-blade glowing a deep purple, the Absol followed the source of the noise, only to run into a collapsed . "You okay?!" the Elite Ranger, wearing his blue uniform and badge, asked the young man, ready to slide off his Absol's jet-black saddle at a moment's notice. Behind him was Blinky, a quite-large Jolteon whose saddle covered most of her back.

{WC: 254}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES            STATUS
Twilight        Absol              Good
Blinky          Jolteon            Good
Janus           Espeon             Good
Kamuy           Umbreon            Good
Inky            Glaceon            Good
Pinky           Sylveon**          Good
close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
I cannot be near crowds of people. Carefree. Happy crowds of people... I simply cannot
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 8:23:18 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Icarus pushed himself off the ground. His black sleeves covered in dirt he'd look up and see a alpha sized Mightyena running swiftly down the streets, a young looking teen snickering back at him on its back. He flipped them off as they rounded the corner, and got on his feet, brushing himself off as he stands. Gwen gives a growl at something behind him. [break][break]

"You okay?" [break][break]

Icarus, despite Gwens brief warning, still jumps at the voice behind him. "Y-yeah! Yeah, fine." He inspects the stranger, his attired was that of an Officer and it didn't take Icarus long to spot his badge. He waves Gwen off whos still growling at them, her fur on end much like a cat at the sight of the other Absol. "Just a little b-bruised but I'll be okay." Speaking directly to an officer, his anxiety started to peak. In these parts of town, wearing the usual dark edgy outfits he normally wore and standing in the middle of the road, he really could be accused of anything and taken in for doing absolutely nothing. He'd seen it happen before. Not often, but it does happen.[break][break]

Icarus limps over to where Gwen stood. Her back reaching about mid thigh he pets her fur to try and calm her, no need for the officer to be on edge just cause she was. "Sorry about Gwen here, she's not very friendly when it comes to stranger." He eyes the Absol. "And frankly she can get jealous pretty quickly. I'm Icarus, can i help you with anything officer... he paused, trying to read the badge from where he stood, but the growing dark and weird shadows didn't really help. [break][break]

NOTES

Oop icarus got knocked off his feet. He's nervous about an officer stopping to help just cause he could be mistaken for a suspicious guy. And Gwen isn't helping it either [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 9:19:14 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was unsurprised at Icarus' intimidated demeanor; the blue uniform of an Elite Ranger was easy to mistake for that of a police officer. It was times like this that he wondered if he would make a better police officer than Ranger, but he did not regret his choice one bit. He did fill in as an Officer for very specific types of operations. After all, who better to take those on than the Master of Faster himself, with Pokémon that were perhaps the swiftest in the region?

At the mention of the bruise, the reined Jolteon sprung into action. She was almost as big as Twilight was. "Blinky, make a WISH for his well-being!" The electric-type closed her eyes and did so; while its effects were not immediate, the young man would feel his wounds closing and his pain slowly going away.

Once Icarus introduced himself, Josh did likewise. "Don't worry, I'm not a police officer," he assured the nervous-looking stranger. "Elite Ranger Devlin or Gym Leader Devlin, but I go by Josh. I'm on an assignment to relocate some poison-type Pokémon causing some trouble over on City Line Road," he pointed toward the east. "I feel you there; Twilight is kind of the same way. She doesn't show a lot of emotion." If Icarus was paying close attention, he would be able to notice a subtle skyward shift in the large, reined Absol's eyes. "What brings you out here?"

{WC: 243}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 6:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLODSIRE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNKY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 8:52:51 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Oh just a visit to an old friend. They wanted to meet up for some reason and my therapist thought it would be good to 'reconnect with old roots.'" Icarus, puts his hands back in his pockets and kicks a rock, surprisingly hard, in the road. The rock fly's up a foot then skitters across the faded light and into a dark corner of the street. But instead of a quick clatter to a stop, a thud can be heard. [break][break]
A cry, that of a clodsire calls out from the darkness. And purple gas billows out from the darkness. [break][break]
"Ah shit." Icarus curses as Gwen Jumps in front of him, her hackles raised as she growls. Preparing for whatever is gonna jump out of the dark. [break][break]
And soon enough a clodsire stumbles out of the darkness quite drearily, a welt starting to form on its head. Seeing the group it turns tail and bounds away. Gwen, wanting to make sure it runs starts chasing after it. "Gwen no Wait!" Icarus shouts as she turns the corner away from them. Cursing to himself he directs his attention to the gas cloud, as it wafted away a Stunky, its fur raised on end and its tail straight in the air, steps forward. [break][break]
"Sorry about that." Icarus gives a grimacing smile to Devlin, reaching into his pocket he pulls out a pokeball, little paintings of trees and forests were on the top. Popping it open a poochyena forms. "Guess we are on our own for this one."

WC: 348

NOTES

Skipping. [break][break]

Icarus kicks a rock, pokemon come from the dark, Gwen runs away chasing one. Icarus summons Rover, his Poochyena[break][break]

have funnn[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 7:15:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Old friends, huh? That was a good excuse to travel; Josh had taken plenty of time off to travel to Johto. He had lots of family and friends there. He had tried to convince his family to move to Hoenn many times, but they understandably declined. The constant danger was not healthy for a couple in their sixties. Just as he was about to reply, the distinct cry of a well-known quadrupedal Poison-type got Josh's attention as it raised its small, bushy tail into the air. "Stunky!" he cried, waving away in an effort to get him to flee the musk-spraying Pokémon.

A battle would only agitate the Pokémon further, resulting in a stink bomb that would force evacuations of nearby businesses until a hazard team could fumigate the area. Stunky were a surprisingly common species that made their homes near cities, and their highly noxious musk was well-known for disrupting citizens' lives. He could not allow that. The Elite clicked the switch on Kamuy's Poké Ball, the saddle-wearing Umbreon diving out of it with glowing rings. Putting on quite the acting display, the award-winning deception of his FAKE TEARS caused the wild to drop his tail, feeling bad for thinking it sprayed the Umbreon even though it really did not. Taking advantage of the distraction, Josh carefully guided his Absol around the chatting Pokémon, lobbing an empty Ball toward the quite-large purple wild.

"No biggie," Josh reassured Icarus. "If I knew Stunky were the problem, I wouldn't have signed up for this nonsense. All it takes is one of them to spray, and things just go downhill. I still can't believe one of my friends over in Petalburg is willing to ride on a Skuntank. How does she not just...pass out?" Not having experience with the species before made all the difference; his friend understood that Stunky and Skuntank could burn off their musk with use of FLAMETHROWER.

Stunky catch!

{WC: 324}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 20:00:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE STUNKY!

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 9:29:29 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Sighing as Icarus watched Devlin Capture the stunky he got down on his knee and patted Rover, a small but cute poochyena on head."Go find Gwen will ya? She ran off trying to catch some bumbling pokemon and I would hate for her to be on her own." Rover Barked then sniffed the ground before bounding off to find Gwen. [break][break]
"Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget that around here pokemon lurk in every corner. I guess I'm a bit spoiled living in fortree to not have to worry about most of them wanting to attack you." His hand goes up to sheepishly rub the back of his head. "Sounds like you have a pretty rough job though. You enjoy it much? I just got back from signing up to be a ranger not to long ago. I don't have much experience but I'd figure I'd try since I'm rarely home anyways." Icarus kind of starts to ramble, trying to fill the dead silence up with something. [break][break]
Before Devlin can respond though a yelp comes from around the corner Poochyena disappeared to and in a blink of an eye Icarus is already rushing over to the corner, skidding around it he see's Rover standing up from where he had been thrown and Gwen standing between him and two other very aggravated pokemon. A weezing, and a very thin looking thieval. "Ah shit. SIR YOU BETTER GET OVER HERE!" He Shouts, quite panickily. [break][break]
Before Devlin can even rush over the Thieval swipes its paw at Absol while the Weezing starts to float forward. "Gwen use Night Slash!" Without any hesitation Gwen lunges forward and her dark blue claws Slash at the thieval across his chest as she uses Night Slash. Almost Immediately Icarus has thrown a pokeball at the thieval in hopes his health was low enough from the slash itself that he would be too exhausted to resist the confinements for awhile. [break][break]
Icarus then looks towards Devlin then at the Weezing, who seems not to eager to join the fight after seeing the Damage Gwen could do. [break][break]

WC: 348

NOTES

Capture attempt on Thieval[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 6:14:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Not your fault," Josh reassured Icarus. "Wild Pokémon are gonna do what they want. It's our job as Rangers to keep them from encroaching on people who can't defend themselves from Pokémon." His smile grew as the young man announced his application to be a Ranger. "I love it. I don't do it for the paycheck; being Mauville's Gym Leader comes with great pay and benefits. I do it because I love helping people. Giving people a second chance at life. That and sharing with people the joy of riding Pokémon." Josh didn't mind Icarus' rambling; he was guilty of it himself at times. "Have you decided what your specialty is gonna be? I'm Director of Rescue Operations under Captain ."

By the time the Weezing had floated out of the way and toward the wilds to the east of Highway 110, the lithe and large Thievul had already been drawn into Icarus' Poké Ball. "Aw man, I wanted to catch that Thievul! I don't have one for my Gym yet. One of my biggest goals as a Gym Leader is to collect one of every ride Pokémon." While he didn't immediately think about it, the price of gearing up so many Pokémon would be greater than a luxury car from a Mauville dealership. To him, though, it was well worth it. He had enough Pokémon to supply a small Ranger platoon with mounts appropriate for the terrain. That came up more than one would think as an Elite Ranger, what with being in a supervisory position during large-scale operations.

skipping!

{WC: 266}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 6:26:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BISHARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE THIEVUL!

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 4:00:54 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Ah, not really. I'm still debating really. When I finally decide I gotta visit the Ranger Captain in Fortree. Thats where I reside." Icarus picks up the pokeball with the Thieval, gently whispering into it before turning back to Devlin. "Sorry. I don't really have a ride pokemon yet so I kinda need this one. If I didn't I'd offer it over to ya." By now the weezing had floated off. Intimidated by how quickly Gwen took out the theival. [break][break]
Icarus sighs, walks over to Rover. Overall on the outside he looked fine but when he walked up to Icarus, he was limping on one leg. "Come on Rover, I know you just got out but I don't want you hurting your leg even more; so until we can get it looked at by a doctor you gotta go back in your pokeball." Rover looked at the pokeball in Icarus's hand and whined a little. Gwen had come up behind him and pushed his little butt. Almost giving a human like eye roll Rover tapped his nose on the pokeball and was re-summoned into it. Icarus tucked the pokeball away in his little bag. Patting it he says, "Crap. I only have two left. We'll have to buy some on our way home." He looks to the sky then at the ranger. "Is there any way I can help you sir? As a mode of payment and appreciation for your help with the skunky back there?"

WC: 256

NOTES

Skipping[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 4:10:33 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"I don't blame you for wanting the Thievul so badly, then!" Josh smiled, shaking off his disappointment. He did patrols and wilderness regularly enough that a Thievul would come his way eventually. "You need a hand with learning how to ride him, I can show you the ropes! Highly recommend Verdanturf Leather and Saddle for his gear." They weren't cheap, but they did quality work that would both look good and keep riders as safe as possible. Considering how much danger a high speed run put Josh in, it was a statement to their quality when he made that recommendation.

"No need at all!" Josh smiled. "It's what we Rangers are here for. If you run out, you can use some of mine and reimburse me when we swing by a Pokémon Mart back in Slateport proper." Sparks flew from Blinky's paws, the Jolteon looking ready to run. "If you want to repay me, then take your riding lessons at Mauville Racing Grounds!" There was a sly smile on his face. The Gym was his pride and joy, even having registered it as independent business in the event he had to step down as Gym Leader. He was doing such a good job that he didn't anticipate stepping down any time soon.

skipping!

{WC: 213}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 6:02:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IMPIDIMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

ky

Iggy, Archie
he/him
twenty-one
December 12
Fortree
bisexual
Web Designer/Rap artist
cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @icarus
icarus blooms
A visit in the Dark
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 7:45:06 GMT
icarus blooms Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"I'll have to buy the gear and stop by then! I'm kind of short on money right now but as soon as I can afford it all I'll be by! I know the basics of riding but the more complex stuff goes kind of over my head. After all I mostly travel with my motor bike. I didn't wanna risk driving it through here though cause of how loud it is." Icarus grimaces slightly. This was the most conversation he had in a week so he could feel a bit of his social battery dying. But he knew it was best to keep the conversation rolling otherwise it might get awkward and overwhelming for him. Almost as if she could sense him thinking about it Gwen paws Icarus's leg. He reaches down. Smiling now, he reaches down and pets Gwens fur and she gives off a low cat like purr. [break][break]

Sighing he looks back towards where they had come from and says, "Honestly its getting to dark and dangerous. I'm not going to even try getting to my acquaintance today, I'll just message him and tell him all be over tomorrow morning when its bright out and safer to travel." With a thud from each step, almost like being summoned from the word 'dangerous.' a Nidoking walks around the corner ahead. Backing away slowly towards the ranger, Gwen in front of him in a protective stance, Icarus leans over, "We should probably move a bit away from here. I don't know what else will be around and I really have no interest in sicking Gwen on that Nidoking."[break][break]

As Icarus waits for Devlins response he spots an Impidimp hop into a dumpster nearbye completely unaware of the two pokemon and two humans in the small area. [break][break]

WC: 304

NOTES

Skipping[break][break]
If you would like to rp them going to the store really quick I did just buy more pokeballs soooo[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]