Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Skurvy on the Deck (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 0:58:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

An unassuming ship in the distance would approach a luxurious yacht. The ship would stop, before ten pirates would descend upon the yacht, all of them on the backs of their Sharpedo. The Dark-type Pokemon would close in on the yacht with frightful speed, the men on board readying themselves to board the yacht.

Meanwhile, the ship they came in on would be receiving a guest of their own. A Clawitzer would emerge from the depths, aiming its massive pincer towards the hull of the ship.

On board the ship, the Clawitzer's master waited in the shadows. The hunter of hunters patiently awaited his prey.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 3:45:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

On the luxurious yacht, the ears of the female pink bunny-like Pokemon pick up the sounds of the speeding Sharpedo closing in though both she and her mistress would purely act as a bait to attract those pirates into thinking they were unassuming wealthy travelers on the sea. The Audino gets a glimpse of the pirates preparing to board the yacht from behind the main cabin as she prepares to jump in protecting her trainer, but they could be outnumbered by the number of those pirates being ten in their group.[break][break]

Framme goes out of her hiding place first to scout ahead for the approaching pirates while she looks behind to check on her hiding trainer. In spite of looking like a dainty looking pink colored Pokemon, the Audino herself is more than capable of putting up a good fight alongside her supporting moves. On the deck, Framme waits for the pirates to get there and then, she’ll help to set herself up as an unassuming Pokemon who would deceive them a bit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:37:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The pirates begin to board the ship, climbing up on the decks from their Sharpedo mounts. Once the pirates had mostly boarded the ship, Colt sprung. A Water Pulse backed with the power of his Mega Launcher breached the hull of the pirate's ship.

The pirates looked back in shock, to see their ship under attack. The Clawitzer sunk back into the waters below, to reposition himself for a second attack. The Sharpedo would speed off back to the ship, to try to come to the aid of their ship.

The pirates, now trapped on the ship, brought out their remaining Pokemon, Mightyena and Machoke. The group would advance towards the unassuming-looking Audino, with the intent to take the dainty-looking Pokemon as a hostage, to get the people on board to surrender.

A venomous Ceruledge waited in the shadows. He sized up the men, and their Pokemon, calculating how he'd terrorize his victims.

tags:
notes: Clawitzer starts sinking the pirate ship
Sharpedo converge to aid the ship
Pirates send out their 'land' partners
Pirates converge on the Audino
Ceruledge is stalking them

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 15:38:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Framme looked dainty and was even a Pokemon that a princess would have though she was trained for combat as much as she already knew how to heal. Seeing the pirates advance toward her with their steps drawing closer to the pink bunny Pokemon, the pink female Pokemon prepares herself for fighting. Behind the cabin’s door, the female royal watches silently from thinking that her Audino would be capable of fighting a group of pirates without help from her other Pokemon.[break][break]

She sends some warning shots of Shadow Ball on the deck’s floor in making sure that the pirates knew who they were dealing with if they were to do something harmful to her. A fierce expression comes on the Audino’s face, daring the pirates to take a step closer and if they would send their Pokemon at her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 20:47:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Sharpedo arrived to aid the mothership, the group of sharks would be greeted by the attacker. Emerging from the waves, the Clawitzer would greet the Sharpedo with a volley of Aura Sphere. The Sharpedo desperately scrambled, some uselessly attempting to outrun the orbs spat out from the Mega Launcher, only to be taken out by the attack. Those that survived would attempt to retaliate with Night Slashes and Crunches of their own.

The pirates aboard the ship would chuckle as the Audino attempted to look fierce. The Shadow Ball from the dainty creature seemed to do little to deter them, as their Machoke attempted to move in, and take the royal healer hostage.

A Ceruledge sprung from the shadows. With Bitter Blades flared up, Mordred wasted no time in attempting to cut down the invading Machoke. The Mightyena would follow, attempting to surround the Ceruledge, and rip him apart with Crunches. These attempts would be interrupted, as a Lucario burst onto the scene with Extreme Speed, smashing into the Mightyena with vicious force.

"Ah fuck, it's a trap!", one of the pirates shouted.

tags:
notes: Clawitzer ambushes the Sharpedo with Aura Spheres
Cerluedge jumps in, cutting down Machoke with Bitter Blade
Lucario emerges, heading off the Mightyena with Extreme Speed

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 15:48:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The pirates chuckle a bit when the warning Shadow Ball is sent, but she’d think that they’re not taking it seriously. When the Sharpedo start to get attacked by another Pokemon, the Audino hears the splashing of waves. Framme gets serious now, she looks over to the Ceruledge and Lucario dealing with the Machoke and Mightyena when they were about to take her hostage. Those helpful Pokemon appeared to be strong and brutal, a far cry from what she was as the ambassador’s main healer Pokemon.[break][break]

With a circling dance, Framme uses Helping Hand onto the Lucario and the Ceruledge. She at least wants to use support moves to help the powerful battlers take down the pirates and their Pokemon before they can do harm to the female Galarian royal that was aboard the expensive yacht.

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 21:41:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Sharpedo converged onto the Clawitzer, a Hydreigon flew in to intercept the sharks. Joining the crustacean in its barrage, the Hydreigon rained down Dragon Pulse fire onto the Sharpedo, further causing the sharks to panic and scramble.

Empowered by the Helping Hand of the Audino, the Ceruledge and Lucario duo made short work of any of the pirate's Pokemon present on the ship. The Ceruledge continued to utilize his Bitter Blades to mercilessly cut down his opposition. The Lucario, summoning a bone staff composed of aura, viciously beat down his foes in a Bone Rush.

As the pirates attempted to regroup, an Electroweb fired from the darkness, ensnaring several pirates, and knocking them out with the brief electrical current running through it.

The Galvantula's master, the Kalosian, rushed the remaining pirates from the shadows, baton drawn. Like the two Pokemon defending the Audino, Thomas proceeded to strike at the pirates without mercy.

tags:
notes: Hydreigon joins Clawitzer in attacking the Sharpedo
Lucario and Ceruledge continue fending off the pirate's Pokemon, aided by the Helping Hand
Galvantula takes out several pirates with an Electroweb
Thomas starts attacking pirates directly

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights