EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 7:33:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

head ranger.

[break][break] even though ollie still had his office in evergrande, and was still in charge of the ranger office here, there was still something surreal about the title. when had contacted him shortly after they had come home from galar — or the fake galar — ollie had immediately gone to his office. then promptly was stunned to silence at her suggestion.

[break][break] he'd told about it later, and she'd rolled her eyes at him.

[break][break] 'of course she promoted you, ollie.'

[break][break] she said it was like the only thing that made sense, which is exactly what he would have told her if he'd been around when she'd gotten her position. but even so...

[break][break] he stared at the plaque on his desk — gleaming bronze that was carved with the name OLIVER MORALES, HEAD RANGER.

[break][break] suddenly, the door opened. he blinked, turning around. his face brightened:

[break][break] "razz!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] post-gg [break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 7:08:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yo," Razz greets with a single wave of his hand as he walks into the office. Wondering if Ollie's assitant really had warned the other that he was coming. On the younger Ranger's shoulder hung Sabrina rather than Salem for once as the other cat was back home mentally recovering from everything as were his main pokemon, so now it was time for Sabrina to step up. [break][break]

"Heard the news," because of course he would've known about it given his Rank, "Congrats on it, excited about it?" he ask as he goes to take a seat from across the other.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 0:52:32 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

on the boy's shoulder was a familiar meowstic, though it was one that ollie definitely saw less of. his lips slipped into a crooked grin. "taking up salem's spot, are you?" he teased the female meowstic, reaching over to ruffle her hair.

[break][break] he leans back.

[break][break] "thanks," he said, standing up straight. though, his face was troubled. "to be honest with you, i'm a bit split on it."

[break][break] "it feels... weird."

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 7:37:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

When Ollie goes to ruffle her hair she moves her paw and rather bites at the hand. Not in the aggressive way but more in a the way some cats show for dominance before she would let go slightly sticker her tongue out at him. As always being difficult to please. [break][break]

Razz seems to ignore the behavior, probably used to it all by now, "Weird how? You're a much better people person than I am and you're already used to being a captain so not much of a difference," he attempts to encourage the other.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 4:45:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

teeth sink into skin, but ollie merely laughs it off. it's the same as when tofu was younger and teething. tiny marks are leftover, even as he pulls away, instead settling his hand against his side.

[break][break] to , he chuckles.

[break][break] "i guess that's true, but i don't know. it's just —" it didn't fit him? it fell into his lap? "i never thought i'd find myself in one place for long. and now, it's already been a year since i've been back."

[break][break] "what if - what if i'm not cut out for it?"

[break][break] paper work had never been his forte after all. what if he messed it all up?

[break][break] "then i'll just have disappointed a bunch of people, razz."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 6:13:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Honestly I think you're over thinking it," he replies back at the mention of the other not thinking he's ready. "You've been captain for awhile and to top it off you help me and run the meeting we had with the other rangers. Honestly you were a good middle man between the two of us and I think you can act like a good balancer," he compliments the other's strengths as Ollie had done for him when the younger has having doubts. [Break][break]

"And if you're not cut out for it then you're not, simple as that but it can't say you didn't try right?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 4:35:14 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"you're too nice, razz."

[break][break] ollie flashes the other a sheepish smile.

[break][break] but even so, he knows that there is some truth to 's words. he wasn't even sure why he was so nervous about it. ollie didn't get nervous about most things. but it was almost as if everything since that day had shook him up, as if he could no longer believe the truths that he felt himself even when they were said outloud to him.

[break][break] "but you're right. i gotta at least try."

[break][break] he turns fully towards the other.

[break][break] "what was the hardest thing for you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 4:04:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Not really I'm just speaking facts," the younger man answers back as that was the world he delt with. And for Razz that was the truth of the matter so it was no wonder the other would keep the position. At the question he does look up and give it a ponder as he leans back in the seat he was given, Sabrina moving herself to his lap for now to keep on being proper support. [break][break]

"I suppose the transition between leaving Silph and becoming Head Ranger, lot of people didn't care that I came from serving under and how I had left because he paid me more and plenty of other half baked rumors," he mutters thinking how some questioned his loyalties to the Rangers and to Silph for it even if he didn't think the CEO deserved it. "But I rarely care in such opinions of others, they're either going to trust me or not."

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 20:43:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"ohh, i do remember that."

[break][break] that had been sort of the topic of their last ranger meeting, hadn't it? at the very least, had a lot of opinions about it. not all of which ollie understood, but sometimes his best friend could be stubborn about the weirdest things.

[break][break] "why did you work for anyway? not that i have anything against him," he added on hastily, just in case the other got the wrong response. "but just curious, since i've been with the ranger organization for practically my whole time."

[break][break] no one had ever approached him in the way he assumed had approached — he wondered if, when he'd been young and impressionable, he would have made the same choice.

[break][break] he smiles wide, throwing an arm around the other and gave him a good-natured noogie.

[break][break] "well. that's dumb. and i trust you, razz."

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 6:19:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

For awhile Razz isn't sure how best to respond to the question. Part of the reason he kept quiet on it was because he didn't want to ruin their co-worker's reputation, however now that he has ascended and now Ollie had as well? Guess it would be a good idea to allow the other in on his side of the story before he ever went to and the older man gave his view. Besides after the 'noogie' and the word about trsuting him, it seemed like a good idea to trust the other was well. "Anderson showed a side of himself that I didn't agree with as I had joined to protect people and pokemon."[break][break]

"When Anderson and I went to the Regirock Temple things happen and for lack of a better term shit went down, there were messages on the walls, traps and my Gallade had sacrificed himself so that I could help Anderson, and more"
though seeing how his Gallade was alive once more should he still be calling him dead? "The group that was there together was able to take down a then Dynamaxed and some rocks fell from the Regirock itself, several people picked it up: , and her husband, and finally a civilian. [break][break]

It was then that at the time Elite 4 Fairburne and Head Ranger Anderson attack the civilian for the piece of rock,"
he emphases this as to him that's all it was at the time too. Sure it might have fallen from the legend but that gave neither the right to attack . "I was only a Rookie at the time still yet I knew if I didn't defend him no one else will so I fought on his side to keep him safe, in the end more shenanigans happened resulting in both that rock and Katherine's being destroyed and the whole fight pointless...[break][break]

After the battle my Buzzwole had a scar on his chest so deep I know that if Katherine's attack struck true he'd be dead. I'm not sure if you could imagine being in the Rangers for only six months just to see the head hancho more than willing to take out a civilian for a stupid rock. One in which his friend also picked up and yet I didn't hear him once demand she give hers up. That civilian , now works for Rocket and yet often I can't help but wonder had Anderson and Fairborne not done what they did would he have ever turned to them?"
A questioned that will forever be on his mind but he knows he'll never know the full details to that story unless he could confront him once more. [break][break]

"After that I was distraught because with Anderson in charge was I really serving a group that was made to protect? Was Wyn's sacrifice in vain because it turned out the Head Ranger isn't what I who we thought him to be? That was when came to me, promised me the same job I had but I would work under him rather than Anderson's organization so I agreed," Razz concludes with his side of things, hoping to make it clear why he had joined Silph when he did and shed light his relationship with the other Head Ranger wasn't in the best place. "Sure the pay was one benefit, but it also came with the peace of mind that I was doing what was right as well as anonymity in a time where my efforts were getting me more and more recognized and I didn't want that because I had ran away from home," that part the other should be familiar with given their history though not the full details outside running away from an abusive household.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:46:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

ollie had always known that there was something between and . how could he not? he was close to the both of them, and the minute that the prior had ascended to his rank, it had made those meetings a whole lot stuffier.

[break][break] but he hadn't expecting it be... this.

[break][break] his eyes widened as told his story and in the moments after, the only thing to greet the room was heartbeats of silence.

[break][break] "no way. lars - he wouldn't - " conflict rises on his face as he thinks of his best friend. he wanted to think that there was no way that lars would put the life of a human being over his own greed, but the story... he wasn't sure if there was much he could say to combat it.

[break][break] "wait."

[break][break] "? like from TERAVOLT?"

[break][break] ollie would have to ask about that one.

[break][break] he heaved a breath in the end.

[break][break] "i'm sorry, razz."

[break][break] the look he turned to his friend with was compassionate, yet full of guilt.

[break][break] "i was the one who brought you into the rangers. i should've stuck by you. maybe if i'd been there..." but lars had always been stubborn. ollie knew that. he also knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, if there was a reason that lars would be willing to sacrifice a civilian's life for a rock then that rock was damned important.

[break][break] where was that rock anyways? ollie would have to ask lars about it.

[break][break] "do you feel the same now?" his brow furrowed. "is that why you accepted the position?"

[break][break] to change the rangers into something that couldn't?

[break][break] or wouldn't?

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 5:44:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The younger ranger lets the silence sink as he hopes the other takes his story seriously and finally get an inkling as to why Razz acts the way he did around the other Head Ranger. The explanation for his slight departure from the public department to handle private affairs, and in a bit his return to it all. In the end all Razz can do is shrug his shoulders at Ollie's apology, "Its fine, its kinda nice to get it off my chest and me no longer being the only Ranger to know about it," he admits to the other giving a nod when it came for the information about .[break][break]

"The very same, but like I said he wasn't a known Rocket at the time, don't even have evidence he was Rocket then so I can't understand any form of justification from the other," he admits to though that brings him to the other reason he felt they should talk.[break][break]

"Part of me would love to get him in my Terrain of Truth to ask, though I'm not sure how good of a look it would make"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:08:14 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

makes a solid point, one that ollie can't refute. at least not right now. maybe later, when he's had time to talk to about it, or after he'd spent more time with the amnesty program ranks, he'll be able to explain his best friend's motivations better.

[break][break] terrain of truth.

[break][break] ollie paused. he knew that had some sort of power, but didn't really know the specifics of it. it did sound useful though.

[break][break] "maybe just try asking him first. and then," he said this with a crooked smile. "if you think he's lying, pull your big guns out."

[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:53:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Who knows, maybe eventually sure but for now I should probably get back to work," he mentions as a light on his desk was begining to flick meaning that his secretry was calling for him in need of something or another. He groan slightly at it but knew it just came with the job. Maybe taking up such a high position at his age wasn't for the best. [break][break]

"Thanks for listening though Ollie, we'll talk another time," he offers as he gives a farewell to the other Ranger before he would take the phone to deal with whatever other issue was needed.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EXCALIBUR [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:53:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: