Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 2:34:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

It was not her first time having dinner in Gideon Graves's apartment.[break][break]

Elisabeth had left her meal untouched tonight, for the most part. A fork circled its way through the vegetables on the plate, aimless in its motion, as she attempted to listen to the words of the man across from her.[break][break]

Despite herself, she couldn't bear to look at him.[break][break]

The bandaged state of his left eye, the sling that barely supported his left arm, the broken way he described the horror of the Ultra Deep Sea -- all of it made her want to blind and deafen herself to his version of events. The lowness of his voice and the frankness of his fear and shame made her heart constrict in indescribable, agonizing ways.[break][break]

The events of the Ultra Deep Sea, to her mind, had been pushed away with the moon's descent and the ascent of dawn. Here, with across from her, the aftermath of her actions was brought into glaring and uncomfortable focus.[break][break]

I shouldn't have come, she recognized too late. I shouldn't have spoken to him again.[break][break]

Her green eyes blinked, then, as the man spoke her name aloud. It was infused with a concern she didn't deserve, and that stabbed her heart with guilt all the more as she shamefully turned to look at him. His umber eyes reflected no knowledge of her own misdeeds, or of the crimes she'd committed against him in the name of self-preservation.[break][break]

"I'm sorry," she managed at last, lowering her fork to the table. "It's just... a lot to take in."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Doubt.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 0:41:04 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

While Gideon's physical injuries were many, it was his mental wounds that had truly taken their toll in the few weeks since the battle at Granite Cave. [break][break]

He'd had a terrible time trying to sleep; it seemed that every instance he closed his eyes, flashes of that day resurfaced, tormenting him anew. His therapist cautioned him about a probable PTSD diagnosis, but he resisted the label.[break][break]

In fact, had resisted much lately, save for the sanctity of work to busy his erratic mind. That included seeing and even limiting communication with her, to a degree.[break][break]

Tonight was different, though. By extending an invitation to his home, he was actively trying to reclaim some sense of normalcy.[break][break]

"I know." He agreed, his voice solemn but understanding.[break][break]

"Truthfully, I hesitated on having you over until my injuries healed more, but..." Gideon extended his good arm, placing his large hand over hers on the table.[break][break]

"I wanted to see you."

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 4:27:07 GMT
[nospaces]

"Why?" she blurted out without thinking, turning to him with a look that read pained as much as it read guilt-stricken.[break][break]

I'm a monster, her eyes silently confessed to him, and yet her lips wouldn't comply.[break][break]

She hated herself for the way she craved the warmth of his hand on hers, and hated herself more for the way that his own gentle gaze settled on her, vulnerable in its openness.[break][break]

"I mean, I... Surely you'd want to be around other people in your time of healing. has been there for you, hasn't he?"[break][break]

Tell me someone else is caring for you, was the unspoken plea behind her words. Tell me someone is loving you, because I don't know that I can.[break][break]

For a gardener, so many things she touched seemed willing to die and wither on the vine -- relationships most of all.[break][break]

"Do you still feel much pain?" she asked, and cursed herself immediately for asking questions she didn't want to know the answer to.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 23:56:59 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Why?
[break]

Gideon's brows scrunched in momentary confusion. [break][break]

Why wouldn't I?
[break]

In this moment of weakness, and despite all the bitterness and trauma surrounding his time in Granite Cave, all the professor wanted now was comfort.[break][break]

He wanted to feel cared for by the woman who'd touched his heart. He wanted concern. He wanted worry, compassion, understanding.[break][break]

He wanted love.[break][break]

"Ah—" A moment's hesitation could speak volumes. He saw, in the way her eyes averted from his, that his estimation of their relationship may have been off base.[break][break]

The ache in his chest was more than just broken ribs now.[break][break]

"...Yes, he has." had been one of the first to visit Gideon. However, it... hadn't ended well after the revelation surrounding his brother's employment. Their relationship was still on the rocks.[break][break]

Another reason he'd sought 's company tonight.[break][break]

"I do, but my doctors have me on a cocktail of medications to mitigate most of it. Still," Gideon slid his hand from Elisa's and placed it on the table, using the leverage to stand. "It'll take a few months before I'm healed."[break][break]

The professor was avoiding eye contact now, having read the writing on the wall. Instead of facing it, however, he simply grabbed his plate and walked over to the sink.

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:01:54 GMT
[nospaces]

"That's a relief, then," she breathed out, and sincerely, she meant it. Suffering was not a fate she wished for him, despite her active part in his misery. "I'm glad there are ways to ease your pain."[break][break]

A tangled snarl of emotions twisted inside of her as his hand retracted from hers, green eyes widening with alarm as he banished himself from her side. What can I possibly do to undo what I've done to him? Nothing, she realized with despair as his back turned to her from his place by the sink. I've broken him.[break][break]

Guilt ate her from the inside out, the internal agony driving her to suddenly stand up from her seat. "Gideon..." The piteous sound in her voice couldn't be faked; she wasn't a talented enough actress for such a thing, no matter what Kalos had thought of her, or what Hoenn might imagine of her, later.[break][break]

"Wait."[break][break]

He'd feel the soft warmth of her body pressed against him from behind, arms winding around him gently as she rested her cheek against his good shoulder.[break][break]

"I'm sorry," she whispered, for so much more than he could ever imagine. Her eyes glittered with tears that left his shirt damp. "I'm so sorry. For everything."[break][break]

All I do is hurt people. I'm sorry I hurt you, too.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:41:56 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Porcelain plates clattered against stainless steel as Gideon set what he could into the sink. He turned the faucet, allowing water to wash what was left of their dinner down the drain.[break][break]

Dirty liquid swirled downward and out of sight. He watched this, though his gaze was unfocused, his thoughts on something else entirely. On her, on whatever their relationship was.[break][break]

The professor felt the soft impression of her cheek on his back and stiffened slightly, unused to such intimate touch. They hadn't been this way since before Granite Cave.[break][break]

"Why are you sorry?" He questioned quietly, though he didn't move to face her... until he felt the telltale sign of tears seeping through his shirt.[break][break]

Turning around now, it hurt his heart to see her in this way — eyes bloodshot, voice trembling. He couldn't help but cradle her jaw in the palm of his good hand and gently wipe the tears away with his thumb.[break][break]

"You didn't do anything wrong, Elisabeth. None of this is your fault." His trauma was his own. He needed to work through it without being a burden on others.[break][break]

Look at what I've caused.[break][break]

"So please don't cry."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 23:26:41 GMT
[nospaces]

But all of it was her doing. His pain, both physical and mental, were wounds she had knowingly inflicted upon him.[break][break]

He'd made the mistake of believing in her.[break][break]

Why did you think you could be two people? Why did you think you could enjoy a life you didn't deserve?
[break]

"There has to be something I can do to ease your pain," Elisabeth insisted, looking for some opportunity for penance in the startlement of his umber eyes. What use was she to him? Rocket had turned her into a weapon, or maybe more accurately, she'd stopped knowing how to be anything but something thorned to have and to hold.[break][break]

And like those early days, when she had succumbed to fear and self-loathing in the face of a man's pain she didn't understand, she threw herself at the first act of forgiveness she felt he'd believe.[break][break]

She kissed him deeply, hands taking care to be gentle as they pulled him into her warm embrace.[break][break]

"Let me take care of you," Elisabeth whispered, and even this cruelty seemed a kindness to her in this moment as she tended to him in the only way she understood how: with an intimacy that could wordlessly convey her apology.[break][break]

It will be kinder if I leave him after, she thought, selfish in her desire to make this last memory between them a pleasant one. It will be kinder if I don't explain why. It's better this way.[break][break]

She looked up at him breathlessly, desperate for him to accept this final offering.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 3:51:22 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

What could she do to ease his pain?[break][break]

Her presence was enough. That she wanted him was enough. Gideon had been unsure of her convictions just moments ago, but now... now, appeared repentant. [break][break]

Perhaps his injuries and his grave experience had made her uneasy. That was a natural response, right? [break][break]

The professor's innate need to rationalize would be his downfall here, as he succumbed to her soft assurances and wanting touch. He'd pulled away too soon earlier. She did care.[break][break]

He could tell in the way she pressed her body against his and kissed him, earnest and needy. Gideon kissed her back, more than willing to believe her at face value. [break][break]

And when she slowly dropped to her knees, giving herself up for his pleasure, he was certain that her actions only had good intentions.[break][break]

"Elisabeth..." Gideon breathed out through an unsteady sigh.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 5:00:26 GMT
[nospaces]

Hypocrisy tasted sweet and beguiling on her lips as she fooled him in the way that so many men had fooled her before.[break][break]

Guilt-ridden as she was, her conscience didn't change the result of her actions. How much it must have confused him, in retrospect, to see how eager she was to please him, only for her to vanish from his life immediately after.[break][break]

He'd remember how soft and sweet her reassurances sounded as she held him close to her, and he'd recall all the hollow promises that kept him here one last night with her. Soon she'd be a memory as fleeting to him as her little cottage outside the Petalburg Woods.[break][break]

Long before it was erased from the world, she'd tidily erase herself from his life, ghosting him with a silence that damned her long before 's revelation ever did.[break][break]

Time would pass and he would forget her, she told herself, but her own regret would remain.[break][break]

The regret always, always remained.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 23:26:46 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

awoke to a bed that had grown cold overnight.[break][break]

He was surprised to see that had left without a word. They'd reconnected, he'd thought — assuaged their hesitancies around his trauma and reaffirmed their relationship over the course of yesterday evening.[break][break]

So it seemed odd for her to go, but not without explainable reason, he supposed. A quick text sent her way would likely yield a sensible response.[break][break]

But that one text turned into two. Then three, then four. Days passed with no success at reaching her, even after multiple phone call attempts, all of which went to voicemail. Eventually he found that her number had been disconnected altogether.[break][break]

At first he assumed the worst. [break][break]

But after placing an order under a false name at FIORELLI FLORISTRY — for the very Kalosian Rose that had first brought them together — Gideon confirmed that she was, in fact, still alive and well.[break][break]

Just without the need for him in her life anymore.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BEAUTIFLY EFFECT [M]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 5:38:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: