Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
RKS: BARNABY & SHRED #1
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 5:08:18 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Ideals. The Zekrom and the younger brother. After a vengeful battle, the RESHIRAM is slain and the older brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar LIGHT STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Stoically, the younger brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 22:05:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

DEPART THE TOWER
[break]

helped the simulation along and it's much appreciated, as was ready to depart the tower and return to their reality. [break][break]

Soon enough RESHIRAM is felled, leaving a LIGHT STONE in its stead. Taking it into his hands, Barnaby was unsure of what to make of the thing; it warmed his palms where gem met flesh and carried an odd, indiscernible aura.[break][break]

He didn't keep it for long, though. Instead, the admin chucked it over to Shred, letting him at least experience the fruits of his labor before the simulation cast them out.[break][break]

"You did well today," Barnaby commented as his limbs began to pixelate. "Feel free to meet with me later if you have questions about what we experienced."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 2

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 3:50:09 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It's a hard fought battle, and a battle hard won. Reshiram is felled, and Zekrom is victorious. By proxy, that should mean you won too, but you've felt more satisfaction winning games of Tic-Tac-Toe than you have winning this fight. It's astounding how little weight killing a legend has in this place, even compared to something as similar as battling Moltres in the S.P.E.C.T.R.A Trials. There's probably a reason for that, though you couldn't possibly say what or why it is.

The Light Stone is tossed your way, and you catch it in your palms. It's warm to the touch and caused a weird tickle at the back of your skull, but otherwise, it just seems like any other rock. Even if it was worthwhile, it wouldn't matter, given you can already feel yourself being disconnected from the simulation. So, you cast it off the edge of the tower like a shotput, and watched it plummet down into the sea of clouds.

"Mhm? Yeah, sure."

You have questions, of course. Anybody who went through this kind of experience would have questions. Do you care enough to want them answered? Nah. Frankly, you could give less of a shit about the mysteries your organisation faces. The only question you need answered is when your next paycheck is coming. As your body shimmers and fades away, you take one last glance at the towering form of Zekrom, the black dragon looking onward to the horizon.

There was one just like it in that weird dream you had, wasn't there? Weird. Even that one felt realer than this one did. It's pretty fucked up, but again, that's a question you don't care to have answered...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 6:50:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: