Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Musically Hanging Out [Callan/S][C]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:27:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since Evergrande City was, evidently, the city she was stationed to as a trainee under Ollie Morales, who was now the head ranger after the events of being in an alternate reality in ‘Galar’, she makes a stop to the music store with her Mismagius. Clad in a dark blue casual dress, the female royal browses the section of Melody’s music first since the idol singer may have albums that weren’t sold out to other fans. The purple ghost floats over to look at the different albums with yellow eyes of curiosity, but she keeps watch for anyone that may have unsavory intentions.[break][break]

Being a representative of an entire country would mean that the people would count on her…so this was a little practice on being a leader figure like Remiel taught her on her training in the office. She could imagine the disappointment on her aunt’s face, but as long as her elder cousin was encouraging her a bit, the queen didn’t matter in learning how to mend relations with Hoenn.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 9:46:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
When Callan was a Mauville rat, and had managed to scrounge up just enough money to be able to afford an album, he'd visit a record store just like this one in order to find a band that was interesting to him.

The feeling of finding a hidden gem in the store with the small wad of cash he had was something he'd never forgotten.

The clink of the bells was familiar to him, as was the smell of wrapped paper, vinyl and paper. It brought back a nostalgia in him that few things ever did.

Now that things were on spotify, it was easy to listen to music, but on occasion, he also enjoyed browsing vinyls of his artists. This time, he was looking for limited vinyls of 's older albums for his own home.

This time however, there seemed to be someone new in the store. In purple hair and floating with a Mismagius, browsing the records from 's latest album.

"Hard to find new Melody releases in stock," Callan called out, looking towards her briefly, smiling. "Looks like you had the same idea, are you a fan too?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 23:34:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Turning towards the new voice that asked if she was a fan of Melody, she answers the silvery-haired man’s question with a little nod. “Oh yes, I’m a big fan of her music and I haven’t met many others who share the same taste.” The other man does talk about Melody’s new albums being hard to find since they were usually sold out by the time she had gotten to look around for them. Still, he appeared to be another fan of the female singer, so it could be a good idea to talk with him about that.[break][break]

“I think I did see you around the last ranger meeting before but I’ve never got to greet you.” The royal anbassador spoke to the other man since she probably had been way too nervous around such a large gathering to do that with people the royal hasn’t met. “My name is Elise Calcifet though I’d assume you know that I’m a ranger stationed in Evergrande under Head Ranger Morales.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:49:54 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I know you by your surname, you role as an ambassador to Galar, and by your unfortunate association with the former Prince." Callan smiles, with a wistfulness to his eyes. Now that he had more than a precursory glance, it became apparent who it was.

"That's alright." He smiles, extending a hand. "Callan Young. It's nice to finally meet you Elise."

He pauses, "How is Galar, these days? I imagine it's been chaotic handling everything since the exile."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 2:04:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He was very astute to figure out that by her surname, she had been recently appointed the position of Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn from her elder cousin and her unfortunate connection to the exiled prince meant that she may have a target painted on her back. “I know my elder cousin has talked a little about his exile from Galar and that the queen has sent one of the knights serving under her to watch me.” She responds with a little look of concern over the fact that the Queen distrusted her so much that she’d send someone to make sure the female royal wasn’t sowing the seeds of discord among the Galarian people or planning to usurp the throne.[break][break]

“I’m pleased to meet you, Callan.” The royal ambassador gives him a nod while the blond man asks how was Galar doing since it must’ve been chaotic to handle everything since the exile. The country had been recovering well from the aftermath, but there were still the scars of the Darkest Day.[break][break]

Aside from that, Queen Edela Calcifet had expressed her mistrust towards her own niece that she had called for Elise’s exile in fear of the princess being a legitimate threat to her reign.[break][break]

“Galar is going through reconstruction since the aftermath, so I imagine they are working to restore cities to how they were and helping the disaster relief effort. My aunt is seeing me as a threat to her rule, so she has also considered my exile from Galar.” Her tone takes a sad, sorrowful tinge to her reply. “If I am exiled from the country I represent for, I’m very afraid that I cannot help my people in their time of need.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 13:25:19 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Then I would suggest to play the courtier my dear." Callan smiles. "Your aunt displays an obvious antipathy towards your existence, I suppose you being in Hoenn also complicates this matter."

"She is not likely to change her mind, and if you're sensing that you're a threat to her rule, I would assume it's only a matter of time before you are deposed." Callan pauses. "What do you plan to do?"

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights