Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & SUMMER #1
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 0:38:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 1:02:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

ADVANCE INTO THE DARK
[break]

It had been quite some time since he and had ventured out on ROCKET business. In this case, into a simulated world rumored to showcase events that have already passed and those that have yet to be.[break][break]

was already well-acquainted with the experience, but knew it to be jarring for those still getting used to entering the virtual space.[break][break]

"How does it feel?" He asked the woman beside him, a flashlight in hand to try and penetrate the inky darkness around them. [break][break]

"Try your best to ignore the voices. They only get louder as you go further in." Which was exactly what they were doing.[break][break]

Barnaby wanted to see what awaited them in the abyss.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 1:16:55 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer followed closely beside Barnaby, though she could only tell he was beside her thanks to the flashlight he had in hand. His figure was dimly lit by some of the light, but his hair bled into the darkness.[break][break]

The abyss was dark and never ending. Her head felt full of voices, screaming at her and calming her at the same time. She wanted to run, but they were beckoning her forward into the pit.[break][break]

"I feel like my head is going to explode," Summer answered, her gaze locked forward on the inky path ahead of them.[break][break]

"Or that I'm going to go insane."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
RKS unown - advance into the dark and receive 50 RKS points

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 21:44:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 21:52:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

FLEE
[break]

There was a give and take of wills. Though they were within a simulation, Barnaby could still feel fear and pain in this place. He felt himself wanting to strongly resist moving forward, an instinctual shying away, but his mind could not resist the pull.[break][break]

"Stay close. I don't want to be sep—"[break][break]

The flashlight in Barnaby's hand blinked a few times before ultimately growing dark. The inky black refused all light, save for the eerie glow of UNOWN eyes peering all around. More and more of them. Innumerable, in fact — enough to fill the space and crowd the two ROCKETs against the stone walls of the ruins.[break][break]

It was suffocating, physically and mentally. The pressure of the UNOWN pinning him down and murmuring in his mind was almost too much for Barnaby to handle. He found himself wishing for the reprieve of a new scenario.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:45:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Barnaby, I don't think—"[break][break]

Summer's thought was cut off as the darkness seemed to swarm her all at once. She didn't know where her friend had gone, and the light of his flashlight had disappeared.[break][break]

There was just black everywhere.[break][break]

Until the eyes appeared around her, peering at her from every angle she could imagine. Summer couldn't move from her spot on the wall, no matter how hard she tried.[break][break]

"Please, let me go. Let me go..." she begged internally.[break][break]

Until her own voice disappeared, replaced by their own.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
RKS unown — flee[break]
total RKS points: 50

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 1:37:45 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 22:09:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

BURN IT
[break]

Blessedly, his wish came true. Gone were the Ruins of Alph, replaced by a familiar glade and an even more familiar scene — one with a withered Tree of Life and its worshipping statues.[break][break]

Barnaby moved forward, a finger trailing along stone faces as he approached the tree.[break][break]

"I watered it once before," He informed , though his eyes remained trained on the glowing center of the trunk. "It caused all of these Pokémon to return to life. To Illumina Pokémon, even, though it's unclear if that's what they were before petrification."[break][break]

A moment of contemplation passed before Barnaby made his decision.[break][break]

"I want to see what happens if it burns."

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 13:59:54 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

As the voices and pressure seemingly lifted off of Summer's body at once, she took in a gasping breath. Her eyes opened, and instead of darkness and a million trailing eyes, she was greeted with a magnificent tree standing in front of them.[break][break]

The Tree of Life.[break][break]

Even without its leaves and fruit, it still held a power that threatened to hold her in place. Summer snapped from her thoughts when spoke again, taking a step forward with him.[break][break]

"That sounds like it was beautiful to see," she murmured, looking between the frozen Pokemon at its roots. And though it was tempting to see such a sight...[break][break]

Summer couldn't help but agree. An almost scoffing laugh erupted from her. "We are Rocket. We destroy to rebuild. I think it's only viable to see what this outcome may be."[break][break]

With a snap of her fingers, her EMBOAR stood at her side. And not a moment longer did his FLAMETHROWER ignite the tree into a blazing inferno.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
RKS tree of life - burn it and obtain 100 RKS points[break]
total RKS points — 100

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:47:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You burn the tree. As the flames begin to strip and char away white bark, the glade suddenly shifts around you into a terrifying vision of absolute war. Suddenly, you find yourselves in an ancient Kalosian battlefield. Pokemon and trainers clash with the intent to kill.[break][break]

Above, a YVELTAL watches ominously from a mountain's cliffside.[break][break]

The war rages on—and now, you're a part of it until the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 1:00:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

SURVIVE
[break]

Flames danced across Barnaby's eyes, burning them an inciting orange hue. He couldn't look away as the tree smoldered in front of him, its tepid blue glow fading under the heat, branches turning to cinder, life withering into nothing.[break][break]

It was beautiful.[break][break]

He was about to comment as such to , but suddenly the scene shifted into something much more chaotic.[break][break]

A battleground, not dissimilar to the one they'd been a part of in that altered Galar. Thousands of bodies pressed around them, eager to kill. Even as a simulation it was an unsettlingly realistic depiction.[break][break]

"Keep your wits about you! It's not time for us to leave just yet."[break][break]

Barnaby reached for a Luxury Ball, ready to defend himself from the enemy.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 1:33:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer watched the tree burn, placing her hands at her hips as the bark began to shed from the tree. She wondered if the Pokemon worshipping the tree would come to life as their monarch burned.[break][break]

Though her question went unanswered as total chaos erupted.[break][break]

The familiar sound of battle rang in her ears, sounds that echoed in her sleep. Galar rose in her mind, the twenty year period of chaos and suffering resurging around her.[break][break]

In the distance, she could spot a red bird watching.[break][break]

"Watch your back!" she called, commanding as though her title as queen had come back to her. SURTUR bellowed beside her, attacking at a wave of enemies charging forward.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
RKS tree of life — survive
total RKS points: 100

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 1:33:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 1:44:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

APPEASE THE THUNDER GOD
[break]

Thundering footfalls gave way to a turbulent sea.[break][break]

Gone was the battlefield; now it was just them, alone, quartered within a small vessel that fought to stay upright against the crashing waves.[break][break]

"I've been here before," He announced to , turning to her with a grim expression. "I drowned on that iteration."[break][break]

There was nothing quite like the feeling of suffocation. It had been a gruesome end.[break][break]

Pitching his head back to lock eyes with the THUNDURUS above them, this time Barnaby suggested the opposite choice to what he'd done with .[break][break]

"We mean you no harm. We're but a passing ship looking for shore."

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 pts

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 20:37:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

At that point, Summer wasn't surprised when told her he'd gone through this simulation before. Though this time, they'd take a different route.[break][break]

Drowning wasn't her style.[break][break]

She shielded her face from the bright lightning, though she fought to stay upright in the turbulent waters. The THUNDERUS manifested in front of them.[break][break]

"We'll offer you anything to grant us safe passage, Lord of Thunder. Allow us to pass by," she pleaded.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
RKS THUNDERUS - appease the thunder god and receive 100 rks points[break]
total RKS points: 200 pts