he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 7:09:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Its been some time since their original meeting, though times were tough and not everything could be done as quick as a rapid fire. Now having had some time to adjust from the 50 year dream and not feel like everything was off. Though at least here his head felt clear despite the chilling scene. With a graveyard of pokemon all frozen like decorated snowman at a school yard. [break][break]

It would be all the more disturbing had he not already been used to the casualties of war his early life had desensitized him too. Thought it didn't mean he felt good about it. Already he had gotten to contact with and to meet him here as Reshiram circles the area as if taking in the site. [break][break]

"Think you can do this?" Razz can't help but question the white dragon but they seem to remain silent on the matter, which causes some concern but they'll see what the results can bring them to later.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 17:20:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"are you trying to melt it with flames from a legendary pokemon?" kyle asks as he approaches razz atop his entei.

it was easy to find them with the dragon circling the site, though it wasn't like the ranger hadn't given him the rendezvous point of their little escapades.

"i've tried with sacred fire before. it didn't work, unfortunately."

he goes straight to the point, trying to piece points together.

it takes him a second to realize the poor wording. immediately, he opens his mouth, trying to fix the atmosphere. knowing these two individuals however, he doubts it mattered when both razz and thomas adhere to facts more than feelings.

"that's without any outside help though," he points out with an awkward smirk, trying to lighten the mood after accidentally dampening it.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 6:25:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"wasn't aware you had tried, but if nothing else with the two of us there would be 3 fire legends," Razz points out trying to be somewhat hopeful for the situation not sure just how much it would help in the end. Though there was another factor that he would hope to learn something from. [break][break]

Along with that from what I heard the pokemon that did this was a kyurem right? Based off some researched I have done Reshiram and Zekrom are both known to be connected to the ice dragon," he shrugs as he tries to give his logic on his hope of the matter. Though now that he says it out loud to the champion he wonders if bring along would've been the better play here, "Maybe because that possible connection something more can happen? If nothing else its worth a shot."

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 20:13:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas regrets arriving so late to the party. Still, he's relieved that not only Razz, but Kyle showed up.

"Head Ranger Kingsman, Champion Lopez, thank you for coming.", Thomas would greet them. The man, wearing a winter coat over his usual attire, was accompanied by his Ceruledge.

Upon hearing that Kyle already tried with Sacred Fire, Thomas frowned. But when Razz brought up that a Kyurem was the culprit, it brought him hope. He was familiar with the legends, that Zekrom and Reshiram were once a single entity, splitting itself into two dragons, in order not to pick one of two brothers.

Thomas wishes he would've thought to contact earlier.

"Kingsman, if you'd like, I can try to get in contact with Calcifet, if you think it'd help. But the fact that the culprit has a connection to Reshiram is promising.", Thomas would tell the Head Ranger.

"Lopez, can you tell us more about what happened?"

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 3:31:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i think most of it was already included on reports," he mindlessly mentions, before realizing that the tone can be taken as disrespect rather than the laziness that it actually is. either case was negative, unfortunately, so he makes haste to correct himself.

"if you want a more personal account, it happened right as we were dropping from the meteor. as soon as kyurem froze this place all over, everyone got their fire-types out in an attempt to melt it. that includes ho-oh, of course."

kyle shifts his gaze towards the direction where kyurem broke through space and after the drk triad forced open a portal that connected its desolate tundra home to oldale's forests.

"you would think the sacred in sacred fire has some merit, but apparently not." he turns back to thomas. "i came back and tried again later as well. no dice."

as razz mentions another avatar, kyle brings up one as well. "i can bring matias as well if we're just concentrating firepower. he might be useful as a resource."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:56:34 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

" maybe, but not so much," Razz denies the help for now, "If I'm being honest part of me is hoping something happens because Reshiram has stories that tie them to kyurem more than the fire power," though he does wonder if getting the extra would be any more of a waste of all their times. "And while I do like that you have powerful fire pokemon there is a part of me that wanted you more here for your other abilities Champion Lopez," the younger man admits to sheepishly hoping the champion didn't take much offense to it as he tries to explain his logic to the others. [break][break]

"Though if you feel the connection is not enough then I'm fine with waiting for others, but thank you for the extra information about your past trials," even if it put down his belief in their chances here.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:11:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"You know I don't have access to any of that, right?", he'd ask Kyle.

What Kyle said checked out, however. He was in Littleroot, acting as Wraith. After he had finished patching up his wounds, as well as the injuries had sustained, they ventured through the Silent Icelands. That was where Thomas tried and failed to thaw out one of the imprisoned Pokemon.

"I see, thank you for that.", he'd tell Kyle.

He'd listen to what Razz had to say. And he had to agree, if there were any Pokemon that could have an effect on the ice, it had to be Zekrom and Reshiram. Though if Reshiram alone failed to liberate the Pokemon, the next step would be to unite Zekrom and Reshiram in an effort to free the trapped Pokemon.

"I'll have to agree with Razz. If we can get in contact with Calcifet, perhaps he could help us? I know he's big into archeology, so perhaps he's uncovered something about Kyurem in his adventures?", he'd inquire.

"Though at this point, anything's worth a try.", he'd add, throwing the Champion a bone.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 2:09:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
matias is a good source of primal energy, which has been proven to be connected to how their avatar powers are powered up. he supposed if they're adverse from using it due to potential side-effects, then he can see their point.

"nah, razz is right. getting him involved is dangerous," he tells thomas. "we can try calcifet first."

he had more control over his patron, and that kyle just doesn't know much about zekrom as opposed to groudon, who was one of the legends prominent on stories shared to the children of hoenn.

besides just blindly asking people with fire-type legends, another point of interest from the ranger appears, bringing kyle's curiosity further out.

"oho?" there's interest that built up with razz's mention of him. "do you mind giving me a rundown of your plans? you can't just dismiss me after teasing me with that."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,940 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fire vs Ice
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:55:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (NO REWARDS)