Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 22:29:19 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Breaking into 's apartment had been surprisingly easy. Though the man lived in Ever Grande City, Zev was experienced at infiltrating the League stronghold. And though the regular rank and file were not privy to each other's personal information, that was not the case for Team Rocket's upper brass.[break][break]

All that remained between Zev and his goal was a locked door. When no one answered his knocks, he let his Gengar out. The ghost melded with the surrounding shadows and unlocked the door from the inside.[break][break]

Zev quickly discovered that Kaname was not home. However, neither was he in the laboratories on the submarine in Sootopolis, which is where Zev had searched first.[break][break]

Undeterred, the Beast simply decided to wait. He found the scientist's office and sat down at the simple desk, making himself at home. Scraps of paper and notes lay scattered about the table's surface; one in particular caught his eye.[break][break]

He picked up the paper, which read:[break][break]

THE FANGS OF ROCKET[break]
BEARING VENOM AND SHARPNESS[break]
A CUNNING EKANS
[break]

The words meant nothing to Zev, of course. He had no reason to assume they referred to him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 17:11:58 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Though it had been roughly an hour since the Beast had let himself into Kaname’s abode, Zev’s wait was about to finally be over. The sound of laughter and voices permeated through the door of his apartment.[break][break]

Kaname was finally home.[break][break]

“Thank you, for walking me home Miguel.” Kaname offered a smile to the tall, dark haired man standing beside him. “It was nothing, really. I’d be more than happy to do it again.” He replied, taking Kaname’s hand in his. “Do you… want to come inside?” The scientist asked coyly, fishing for the keys to the door with his other hand. “I would love to.” Miguel said, beaming.[break][break]

Kaname let go of Miguel’s hand and fumbled around for the correct key before inserting it into the lock, unaware of what was lying in wait for him behind the door. “I promise to make you breakfast if you stay the night…”, he trailed off, turning the handle of the door to open it only to see one sitting in his office chair.[break][break]

Kaname’s heart leapt into his throat as he slammed the door shut and quickly turned to face Miguel. Why was Zev here? What did he want? How did he get in? Questions raced through Kaname’s mind.[break][break]

“You have to go! Now!” There was panic in his eyes as he urged the other man to go. “But we were just having a good time, what changed?” Miguel asked, seemingly irritated by the sudden change in plans. “My… husband! My husband is home!” Kaname shouted as he attempted to guide the other man away from his apartment. “My husband is home and if he sees you, he’ll go berserk! So, it was nice knowing you. Do not contact me again!” Once Kaname had gotten his date far enough away from the door, he darted back to the apartment and slipped inside; leaving poor Miguel confused and bewildered in the hallway.[break][break]

“What are you doing here?!” He hissed, making sure the door was locked. “Surely you have a good reason for ruining my night.” Kaname said, his face ever so slightly red as he stared down the Beast.[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+ Post GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname1"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:11:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The sound of two people speaking announced Kaname's arrival before the door even opened, though Zev did not recognize the second man. Miguel, Kaname called him, and it sounded like they had just enjoyed a nice date.[break][break]

Zev put down the scrap of paper and turned the chair so he faced the front door. As soon as it cracked open, Kaname's eyes met his. All the excitement and good cheer on the scientist's face immediately vanished, replaced by a panicked fear.[break][break]

The door slammed shut. Zev would have laughed if Kaname hadn't used the 'husband' excuse.[break][break]

When Kaname finally entered and made his demands, Zev did not budge an inch out of the chair.[break][break]

"You weren't in the labs, so I thought you might be home," he said with such casual ease that the answer seemed obvious. "And when you weren't, I decided I would wait."[break][break]

Though he had waited long enough. Zev reached into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a large white envelope. Inside it were photos he had taken and printed out. But he did not hand these over to Kaname just yet.[break][break]

"How affected are you by our fight against the League outside the Ancient Tomb?" he asked. Only a couple of weeks had passed since then, and most agents at the operation still seemed to be adjusting.[break][break]

Zev himself didn't understand it. It had all been a dream, one he could only remember in fragmented pieces.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:37:56 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kaname took a deep inhale, letting Zev’s words hit him and fall like water off a ducklet’s back and then exhaled. He wanted to be angry with the assassin, to shout at him for violating the sanctity of his privacy and home. However, he could not risk the repercussions of doing so and on top of that, he wasn’t sure how Zev would react if he did let loose.[break][break]

In the end, it was better for Kaname to bury it all for now and deal with it later.[break][break]

He watched as Zev pulled a large white envelope from his inner jacket pocket. The scientist stared curiously at the envelope for a few moments before turning his gaze onto the speaking Beast. [break][break]

The fight at the Ancient Tomb had been interesting for Kaname, the aftermath even more so. Waking up on the battlefield, no longer covered underneath mounds of snow and ice all the while remembering a dream life that was and was not his.[break][break]

“I remember things, things I think did happen, like a surreal dream. Normally I would call it nothing more than a pokemon’s trick, but…”, he paused and walked over to the oaken desk and began to rifle through the drawers until he found it. “I have this.” He said, holding up a folded piece of faded parchment. “It’s one of what I imagine were countless letters.” Kaname looked sullenly at the letter, running his fingertips over it and thinking of and the dream that was.[break][break]

NOTES

+ Post GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","kaname1"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 15:21:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev's gaze fell upon the folded paper in Kaname's hand. For the first time, another member of Team Rocket had attempted to show him evidence that something more real than a dream had taken place.[break][break]

Which was absurd, because he himself did not remember it.[break][break]

"It was a dream," he said emphatically, though whether it was for his sake or Kaname's was unclear. "A Pokémon's trick is likely close to the truth, because I remember seeing something from a prophecy."[break][break]

He held out the envelope for Kaname to take and open.[break][break]

"I took these photos in Lesser Megalopolis, on an expedition with Admin Bee and Beast Volchitsa," Zev explained. "We didn't understand what the etchings were showing at the time, but they look exactly like the Knight of Pure Light. Don't you agree?"[break][break]

The brilliant creature from Hammerlocke's tapestries. In the dream, Zev and Kaname had puzzled over the depictions in the ancient city's vault. And despite it being a dream, the hitman remembered the woven images clearly.[break][break]

The question was whether Kaname did as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 1:34:47 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

“Right, just a dream or a trick.” Kaname readily admitted defeat here, now wasn’t the time or place to pick a fight about the life they may or may not have had, especially since Zev sounded so certain. So he took the letter and placed it back in the drawer and took the envelope as soon as it was offered to him.[break][break]

He carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the photos inside, and slowly he went through them as Zev spoke. “These were in Lesser Megalopolis?” His brow arched in suprise and there was a look of recognition on Kaname’s face as he continued studying the photos. “This is- it’s exactly as I remember it.” The prophecy, the tapestry… These fragments of memory returned so readily. “It feels so far away, but yes, it’s very similar to the tapestry that hung in the vault.” The vault within our shared dream was what he wanted to say.[break][break]

“But why were these etchings in Lesser Megalopolis when the tapestry was elsewhere?” He pondered aloud; his curious gaze now fixed on the Beast, as if he would have the answers.[break][break]

NOTES

+ Post GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","kaname1"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 18:44:12 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev spread his empty hands. "That's the current question I'm trying to answer," he said. It was the closest he would admit to a lack of knowledge.[break][break]

"The etchings in those photos were found on various walls within the city, most notably in the structure we've labeled Lesser Megalo Tower," he continued. "The shapes beneath the Pokémon resemble Lesser Megalopolis' buildings, so we think the etchings depict it visiting the city."[break][break]

But the purpose of its visit was still something he, Bee, and Marza hadn't figured out, despite all their trips into the otherworldly realm.[break][break]

Zev stood and began to pace Kaname's living space. "The tapestry depicted the Knight of Pure Light in battle with the Skeleton. However, we haven't encountered any etchings of the Skeleton in Lesser Megalopolis itself."[break][break]

He paused by the window and glanced outside. Below, the darkened streets were still and silent.[break][break]

"Still, it makes me wonder if there is some connection between what the tapestries depicted and what those etchings do."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 14:03:16 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

“There’s no way they aren’t connected.” He sounded rather sure of himself as he examined a few choice photos more intently. “What if it’s a creature capable of traversing through Ultra Space, and perhaps even capable of coming to our world or going from it, much like the Ultra Beasts or Hoopa can? Several Pokémon are capable of moving through space via various means, what if this one is capable of the same?” It was just a theory, but it was a sound enough one for him to suggest it and would explain the tenuous connection between the tapestry and Lesser Megalopolis.[break][break]

“Lesser Megalopolis was in ruins, devoid of pretty much any life… if the Knight truly visited there, then I doubt it is truly benevolent. But then again, there is the tapestry depicting the battle between the Skeleton and it.” He paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully.[break][break]

“Something could’ve changed between that etching and the creation of the tapestry, or vice versa. We don’t know the age of the etchings in Lesser Megalopolis, so we can’t compare them to the age of the tapestry. So if they are connected, and I believe them to be connected in some way, we should find out what the older depiction is, because that will give you a basis to begin researching from.” He said, sliding the photos back into the envelope.[break][break]

NOTES

+ Post GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","kaname1"]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:39:29 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev nodded at Kaname's conjecture about travel through Ultra Space. "Necrozma first arrived in Hoenn through an Ultra Wormhole, so you're right about its ability to travel through Ultra Space."[break][break]

He took the envelope back and returned it to the inner pocket of his jacket.[break][break]

"I agree with needing a timeline of events. I'm heading back to Lesser Megalopolis soon for another expedition, so I'll bring back more data soon." That was his expectation, anyway. The floors of Lesser Megalo Tower were treasure troves of data.[break][break]

Zev started for the front door of Kaname's apartment, pausing once his hand rested on the doorknob.[break][break]

"We'll meet elsewhere next time. I don't like coming to Ever Grande more than I need to," he decided before opening the door and stepping out into the night.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 1:53:33 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

“Interesting…” He rubbed his chin and nodded as Zev confirmed his theory was, in fact, sound. “I suppose that means there’s more to discover, hm?” He pondered aloud, his mind wondering to his colleague and what the man might know of Ultra Space and the wormholes.[break][break]

“I look forward to the data you bring back, Beast Harcourt. Piecing together this puzzle could be fun.” There was an ambitious glint in the scientist’s eye; if he could play his part well, there could be a chance he might reap some of the rewards and accolades.[break][break]

Kaname watched Zev approach his apartment door and let out a small, relieved sigh. “Of course. I’ll keep that in mind, and just be sure to contact me when you need me.”[break][break]

As soon the door closed and he was sure Zev had started down the hall, his hand was in his pocket, fishing his phone out and immediately dialed up Miguel. Maybe if the other man wasn’t too mad, he might come back and finish what they started.

NOTES

+ Post GG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","kaname1"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pure Light [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 5:21:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: