[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
EXTRACTION: CALLAN & DESIREE
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 9:50:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Callan..? What just happened?" She'd peer towards the pulsation of the magenta organ in the center of the chamber, reaching behind her to perhaps intertwine her hand with the guitarist. Desiree had yet to brave the Ultra Deep Sea, and at this point, she knew nothing of the sort other than tiny rumors she had heard when passing through the Hoennian cities. One of those portals had encompassed their bodies instantaneously, a peculiar yet alluring rumor, just like that mahou shoujo show she used to watch with her sisters. It felt like a trip gone to dust, perhaps laced with fentanyl; was this even real life anymore?[break][break]

Reality soon morphed in her vision, the crystalline fragments upon the sanctum's walls shifting back and forth. "I had a vial of spore oil in my purse, but I got it from a good friend, so it can't be laced," Her eyes would meet with his for a moment before returning to the glowing center, flickering in her eyesight, ".. are you okay? I'm seeing things."[break][break]

Desiree hoped that he felt fine and perhaps knew at least a tad of what, or where, they found themselves. Finding solace in being in his company in this wretched cosmic container, a small smile crept across her face, though her eyes were filled with both fear and the hallucinogen- if Hoenn was foreign territory to her, this was the pits. The acid-bath of darkness kind of trenches. But she didn't want to play the role of the damsel in distress in this scenario one bit; if anything, she was more concerned about his well-being rather than her own.[break][break]

Wiping a bead of sweat off of her forehead, Desiree would hold his hand firmly and look around at the glimmering fluctuation of their surroundings, taking in the effects of the chamber. "I'm grateful I'm here with you and not alone ♡," she'd look at his shifting face, the shine of the magenta core casting light upon the two, ".. we've got to take this on together."

[break][break]

NOTES

- TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY: +50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 15:48:45 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Callan replies tersely. "It's no spore oil, we got run into a rift."

Whatever foul teleportation magic that came through did not make him happy. This was the very core of Ultra Deep Sea. A civilian should not be handling the waves of radiation energy, but he had no choice, arguing would prolong their exposure, and so he'd take the brunt together with Desiree.

Thankfully, this was somewhere he recalled. "Come with me." He grabs Desiree's hand, moving them through the waves of energy, forget the crystals, they needed to leave before the core amplified.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 15:49:07 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:10:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The curiosity that metaphorically glimmered off the fluctuating walls of her mind was nothing in comparison to Callan's serious tone- he seemed angry, upset at the fact that the universe and whatever portal that brought them here, well, brought them here. "Where are we going?" She'd ask with a hint of discordance in her voice, the shifting hallucinations causing her vision to go into the zone of haywire. Illuminated by the core, the walls only seemed to shift even more, and with that, the whisps of reality.[break][break]

Pitting in her stomach, the optimism of braving this uncharted territory was cloaked by the feeling of anxiety- and she could not help but think, within her radiation-afflicted mind, of the glimmering veil of darkness that haunted her within her dreams. The darkness of her father's actions and her own; focusing on the pressure of Callan's hand wrapped around her own, the anxiety and false delusions made it feel as if it stung. Stinging over her painted-over scars, ill-met by the paranoid false laughter of Godfrey Bloom's attempt on her life.[break][break]

"Do you hear it too? Do you.." Glimmering tears fell down her tattooed cheeks, partially due to the sensation of pain and the delusions that were presented within. It felt as if her deceased father's voice had taken over her inner monologue, reinforcing the fact that she was not as innocent as she was portrayed to be; all she could hear was that he would exact his revenge for what she'd taken from him, which despite being submerged in false delusions, it was as if her internal fears and struggles were speaking to her ravenously.[break][break]

Hyperventilation took root with their quick pace through the chambers of the gargantuan core, passing all the crystalline constructs spiraling up the walls, her cries turned into wails. "I didn't want to, I didn't want to at all," She'd cry, gripping onto the musician's hand harder than ever before, ".. I didn't want to kill you!"[break][break]

She was too estranged from the true realities itself to notice that it slipped, or to even find solace in the company of Callan at all. The tears accompanied by the hallucinogenic effects made it hard to see anything other than flickers of magenta and violet; she was unable to sight her Cradily's ANCIENT POWER attack against a hostile Nihilego in the slightest. All she wanted was to run away from it all, guided by his grasp, as if they were wandering through a winding ultraviolet river of rapids.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Focus on heals/defense

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 12:13:09 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's grip tightened around Desiree's hand as he heard words spill out of her mouthwords that left an icy sensation trickling down his spine. She was hallucinating, seeing and hearing things due to the radiation levels in this place. His heart pounded in his chest as he led them through the twisting labyrinth.

"Keep your eyes on me, Des." He commanded urgently, trying to navigate through the distorted space while keeping her anchored to reality. "Not real… it's not real." Callan muttered under his breath, more for himself than for her. But even then, did it matter? It felt like a cruel joke with their lives hanging by a thread.

His own mind was spinning too; thoughts scrambling like static interference interrupting a radio signal as he tried to focus on getting both of them out alive.

And yet each cry from Desiree only made him clench his jaw harder—she was suffering because of whatever shit was wrapped around them.

The pulsating organ at the center seemed so far away now, its light flickering inconsistently on their bodies and casting long shadows behind them.

The magenta hue bathed everything around them in an eerie glow making reality shift and twist into abstract interpretations before their very eyes—a paradoxical wonderland forged from pure energy radiations.

With every step they took towards what Callan hoped would be an escape route from this hellish nightmare, the vibrations beneath their feet seemed to grow stronger—like tremors preceding an earthquake—an ominous foretelling that something much bigger was looming in the dark.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 12:13:48 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:46:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

All Desiree wanted to do was peer into his eyes like they had at purgatory, but the echoing booms and fluctuating magenta ripples of reality were far too overbearing, overwhelming, and fear-inducing. At her attempt of interlocking her eyes on Callan like he desperately encouraged, all she could see was his figure metamorphosing and peeling like layers of citrus fruit, whisping and tripling his body like a moving aura; she was far too aware that this was nothing as she'd ever witnessed before in her indulgence of hallucinogens, this was something else entirely. Hyperventilation took root as the voices of her father that overtook her interior monologue concluded, but they would soon be met with a foreign shriek and the manifestation of something much more.[break][break]

In front of the two would first appear a squelching pile of flesh and blood, though as if it were traversing time backward, it would slowly float into the air and form into a humanoid shape before sulking back to the ground. Facial structures would reform, a backward sight that Desiree was oh so familiar with; this was a reiteration of her father, playing like a reversed movie of when she'd pushed him off of the penthouse balcony. A few cuts lined his skin and dripped with blood, shining under the magenta flicker of the gargantuan core's rippling lights.[break][break]

"It's quite the shame that I was the one to die rather than you in our little scuff, daughter. Does this man holding your hand know you were the one that killed me? You proclaimed yourself as a murderer in your mind when you woke up in that hospital bed, and that couldn't be more true." The hallucination come to life would cackle, flicking his serrated dagger covered in blood clean. "And you- you're not worthy to lay hands on my daughter; are you the reason she ignored all of my proposals of courtship with the sons of the highest Kalosian business executives? It's surprising, I thought she was gay- but I can tell she hasn't been honest with you."[break][break]

Desiree's heartbeat felt like it was going to shoot out of her chest with how fast it was beating, her eyes fighting back the tears that ever so desperately wished to come out. But now she felt numb in every place except her mind, it ticking endlessly; this couldn't be real, and she wanted to trust Callan's reassurance no matter the cost. "Kill it, Trance. He's not real- he.. he can't be anymore." She'd cry, catching the attention of the Cradily that rested beside the two. Sending a fluctuating array of rocks in the direction of her father, the rock type would use its ANCIENT POWER to cause one to blast through his stomach, leaving a clotting hole where his intestines once resided. But all he would do was laugh, twirling his weapon through his fingers as if the pain had never been brought to his chest.[break][break]

Though with the effects of the radiation swirling her vision and numbing her senses, a dark dreamscape, Desiree would not be able to see or feel the hilt of the dagger protruding from her thigh, soaking her white dress's underparts with red. It was as if he'd thrown it and had it reappear back in his hand.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Battle a manifested trauma | 150 TOTAL RKS POINTS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:17:43 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
They say that the realms of terastal energy allowed the illusory to become real. Paradox Pokemon, terastallization, the creations of the collective unconscious, or in this case, a singular unconscious, was possible through the use of terastal powers.

In this case, a simple acid trip became a powerful demon, as the manifestations of Desiree's mental traumas coalesced. The energy affected her far stronger than it did Callan, it seemed, though to be fair he had at least twenty years of experience living in an affected area. He would be inoculated, compared to the relatively less experienced musician in matters of being subject to dangerous forces.

What truth was laid bare was accepted through a fever mist of concentration. Callan was weighted as he struggled to stand, let alone be able to form coherent sentences to respond to the vision with tact. But he did get the gist.

"...Shut up." He seethed, the vision had lost his respect the moment Callan realized he had put his daughter in a position where she had to kill him. Following her Cradily's ANCIENT POWER, Callan's own Toxtricity releases a torrential surge of electrical shockwaves at the vision, evaporating "him."

There would be time to discuss, once things had calmed down. And by calmed down, he meant that they were out of this hellscape. As he begins to walk, Callan notices a stain of red running down Desiree's thigh. "Arceus, Desiree you're bleeding." The questionb was, when dfid this happen? Callan held Desiree in his arms the entire time, there was no way for the man to have shanked her.

He tucks Desiree's knees into his arms and begins to haul ass towards an opening rift. "When we get back," He huffs, groaning through the effects of the radiation, "let's talk about this a little more."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:18:22 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
613 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 9:24:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

What was a grim reiteration of her father faded into nothingness, turned into fading whisps and chunks that dissipated into the dim flicker of the core in the distance. It felt relieving to see his manifestation turn into dust, as was it all the more terrifying; even within the spells of the pulsating core Desiree saw it perfectly, a perfectly crafted replica in appearance and words. All the things he said sounded so real, so painful to live through once more. But 'he' was gone thanks to the one that had encapsulated her within his arms, the only thing holding her down from spiraling into the grim depths out of control.[break][break]

However, it was hard to keep in regardless when Callan pointed out the trickling blood spanning down her stainless timepiece of white ink upon her thigh. Gasping at the sight of the blossoming crimson, which appeared to be flowing into the air within her hallucinogenic visuals that cloaked her eyes, she lowered one of her hands and pressed it against the wound. With the pace they were going amidst their struggle to get to the nearest rift, there was no time to rip her dress and wrap it.[break][break]

It was strange how the core seemingly numbed the pain, or perhaps it was just her grief and overstimulation. Tears continued to fall down her cheeks as Callan scooped her into his arms, releasing a small clump of crystals she kept from her purse; she wanted all of this to go away, to be buried within the depths of the deep sea. "I owe that to you, I-" She stuttered, hyperventilating as she tried to continue on with the thought. All the onlooking eyes of the walls, the galaxyscape that existed upon them.. were they listening? What was this wretched place?[break][break]

"I'll tell you everything." Burying her face into his chest, she trembled- is this what she deserved for all that she did? She couldn't help but feel it was divine punishment for running away, for experiencing the light on the other side of the world.

[break][break]

NOTES

- lessen the load and escape | 250 total rks points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 10:42:44 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There's little to consider now that they had broken free of the vision. Callan's body, despite years of fitness, is clearly breaking down from the waft of corrosive eenrgy from the core.

Still he runs with Desiree tucked in his arms, a rift tear in sight just as the terrifying horde of monstrous Pokemon encloses behind them. WIth one last launch forward, they leap out into what seems to be night sky, plummeting into freefall as Callan grits his teeth, clicking a ball on his belt just enough for his STARAPTOR to catch the two of them. It glides downwards in an arc to cushion the fall, as Callan relaxes, feeling the immediate exhaustion and cortisol rush out of him, the pain of his muscles becoming far more apparent.

"Okay." Callan replied, too tired to have another conversation at the moment, but once they land by a hospital he imagined there'd be a large heart to heart incoming.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 3:14:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: