March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:42:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin wasn't Hoenn's Wildest Rider for nothing.

While she wasn't one to raise a Tauros herself (they were a little too hard-headed for her tastes), she was confident she could sweep the leaderboards. The list of names who had managed to stay atop some of the lower-level Tauros was quite long, the girl adding her name to that list after the horned Pokémon bucked her back and forth on a single axis for the allotted time. When she penned her name among the few that had survived the full duration on the mid-grade Pokémon, she attracted the attention of those content to watch the rodeo.

Several people in the crowd recognized her for her accolades with some truly wild Pokémon. After all, she had recently completed a Sygna Suit demonstration, of which was a witness. In that demonstration, she seemingly defied physics itself by sitting on her Beedrill's wing mid-buzz. While wearing her Sygna Suit for this challenge would be cheating, her instincts would still apply, right?

She watched the highest-grade Tauros unseat experienced rider after experienced rider, a requirement to getting on the meanest of the Funtasia bulls being earning a position on one of the lower level leaderboards. Not one person had managed to tame this wild creature for the full allotted time; few had managed to even stay on for the eight seconds needed for a Qualified Ride. The Pokémon's sheer strength was intimidating, and it had fancy moves to take full advantage of that strength, too.

Was Shalin biting off more than she could chew? Unbenownst to her, Lathiel thought so, shaking her head at her trainer. The Type: Null had recently became more well-behaved in public to the point where she trusted her in crowds, but Shalin still had to be ready to recall her at a moment's notice.

xigS8JTV Lathiel obedience roll

STAMP: Involve a Tauros-Rodeo game.

{WC: 309}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Sandy           Flygon            Good 
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 8:40:56 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna had taken a moment to gaze upon the riders of the Tauros-Rodeo game. Many fought bravely but fell to the beast while others like a certain woman seemed to hold on expertly.

However, Johanna’s attention didn’t linger. As her gaze stumbled upon quite the rare sight amidst her crowd.

She approached the TYPE: NULL calmly to get a closer look.

PROMPT:
- Involve a Tauros-Rodeo game

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 5:32:34 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Well-behaved didn't mean friendly; Lathiel's eyes shifted toward Johanna in indifference. It was clear that whoever owned the magnificent, rare Pokémon hadn't fully tamed her yet. Antsy for Shalin to return to her, she watched her trainer go for a run on the Tauros that she had earned the right to ride.

As soon as the gate opened, the normal-type kicked its hind legs high into the air, then followed it up with a rearing leap that powerfully shifted its weight across its body. This bull was not messing around. She wasn't even watching the stopwatch; all her focus was on holding on through the most intense bucking she had ever experienced. One moment, her head was careening between her angry mount's horns; the next, her body threatened to bend backwards from a charge flinging her in the opposite direction.

Even the Wildest Rider in Hoenn was no match for the Tauros when it added spinning and kicking in circles to the mix, a sharp kick causing her to fall and prompting her to flee. Thankfully, the bovines were all well-behaved, returning to being relatively calm once they had unseated their riders.

As she dizzily signed her name on the leaderboard, having earned the second-longest Qualified Ride, she noticed the long, blue hair of someone standing next to Lathiel. She recognized that hair and face from the advertisement posters - that was !

"Johanna, I think?" Shalin greeted the Gym Leader. "You're the one who organized this whole thing, right?"

oR_CPI1M Lathiel obedience roll

STAMP: Win at a carnival game

{WC: 250}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 6:30:00 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The TYPE: NULL hadn’t tried to bite her head off yet. So, that was a success. Still, Johanna was not blind to the ways of Pokemon body language. The tenseness in its stance, the way it looks toward the woman currently riding the Tauros. It told Johanna all that she needed to know.

So she simply basked in its presence and turned her attention toward the woman riding. It was quite the sight to behold. It felt like the rider would stay up there forever, but in the end it seemed Tauros managed to throw her off. Still, Johanna would give a light round of applause as Shalin would make her way over there.

“Yep, that’s me.” A cheery nod was given. “That was quite the ride you did there. Almost thought it wouldn’t be able to throw you off.”

PROMPT:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 3:09:43 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar

While Lathiel didn't try to physically harm Johanna, she would get uncomfortably close to the Ever Grande Gym Leader, though there would be plenty of time to move out of the way if she desired. "Heh, they don't call me Shalin, Hoenn's wildest Pokémon rider, for nothing!" she bragged. "I am gonna have to get back on him later in the month, though." For posterity, she did take a photo of the Tauros Rodeo leaderboard with her name in second place, posting it to AmiGo with the caption, "Guess my work here isn't quite done yet! #Funtasia"

"Thanks for letting me run my own show, too," Shalin said as she, and Johanna if she chose to join her, walked away from the anger-feigning Tauros and toward other attractions. "Shalin's Believe-It-or-Not has been a success. Were you there on any of the days I was there? I don't remember seeing you. I also don't run it every day; gotta enjoy the carnival myself!" She whistled for Lathiel to come to her side, but instead the quirky Type: Null stood next to Johanna again, though this time at a more comfortable distance. "If you're not up to much, how about we wander the carnival together for a while?"

0DAdPX3F Lathiel obedience roll

STAMP: Share #Funtasia on social media

{WC: 207}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 9:02:52 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Lathiel came close. Johanna stood her ground for a moment letting the Type: Null know that she wouldn’t cover at the threat of physical danger. After all, it wouldn’t be the first time a Pokemon threatened her.

But with that said and done Johanna did step away, giving the Type: Null enough space for it to be comfortable once more. As she turned her attention to Shalin.

A wide smile beamed from her lips as she replied while following the young woman. “I am the one who should be thanking you.” It really was. Everyone coming together to make this thing as special as it could be, whether they be volunteers or hired help was appreciated.

“Unfortunately I was not.” She admitted. Not because she didn’t want to, but simply the schedules never aligned. Luckily for Johanna, Shalin confessed the desire to spend time with her, and as a way to payback the efforts Shalin had offered the Carnival she could do nothing else but accept.

“Sure! Anywhere in particular you want to wander toward?” Johanna asked, noticing that the Type: Null was once more by her side, but otherwise keeping a comfortable distance.

While Johanna trusted Shalin to have control over her Pokemon, she’d still keep awareness of it readily in her mind.

PROMPT:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 3:54:17 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin frowned at Johanna's answer. "Even if you know what's coming, you still have to see it to believe it! Hopefully you can make it when it's in Mauville or Slateport." She would share a photo she took from one of her past performances; in it, there was a clear shot of her left hand holding onto a giant Beedrill wing, the perspective looking down said wing. It was clear that she was sitting on it when she took the photo.

She wasn't kidding, was she?

"You looking more for a snack, or more thrills?" Shalin asked. "The legendary Pokémon carousel looks cool, as does getting whirled around on one of those!" she pointed to one of the rides that would wildly spin its subjects about. The Type: Null whined, wishing she could go on the whirling attraction. She was too big for it, sadly. "Don't want to eat until I know I'm done with the rides, after all!"

|94zJWaC Lathiel obedience roll

{WC: 160}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 5:38:08 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Eyes went wide as she was given the chance to look at the picture. And now she felt bad for never getting around to seeing the show. And so, with a smile she’d say. “I'll make sure that I do!”

Johanna hmmed thoughtfully.

“Maybe let’s do one of the whirly ones.” Johanna replied. Only then noticing the whining from the Type: Null. It almost sounded like it wanted to try a ride too. Unfortunately the majority of the rides weren’t made for Pokemon of that size.

PROMPT:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 15:43:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Johanna was right; one of the few that could accommodate a rider of that size was the Ferris wheel. Its spacious cars had room for one Pokémon of Lathiel's size. While it wasn't particularly thrilling, like the ride the Gym Leader and Shalin were in line for, it gave them a view of the entire carnival grounds. That alone was worth it, even if she could get the same view by hopping on one of her flying Pokémon.

"Sounds good to me!" There was something she loved about the kind of motion, especially when the ride reversed directions and flung her to the other side of her seat. That was what she lived for, despite having a few Pokémon capable of replicating that motion.

By the time the two boarded, the Type: Null leaned up against a rail, her eyes closed. "I've still been traveling to those Distortions to track down a giant Floatzel. Could you imagine doing this but with one of their tails?" she mused aloud, not realizing at first how absurd that would have to sound to a normal person. To anyone without the kind of Sygna Suit she had, the speed those tails whirled at would be like being thrown into a blender were one to attempt to cling to one of them...

{WC: 220}
{PC: 5}

Lathiel         Type: Null        Sleep
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 17:40:56 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The choice was made and both trainers went into their chosen ride.

And as they boarded the ride Shalin proposed to her an idea, a crazy one, though perhaps rather normal by Shalin-Standards?

“Oh.. Oh no, I don’t think I can.” Johanna tried, but even the full power of human imagination could not fathom such swirling speeds. Luckily the ride that was slowly getting started would try and help.

The swirling began. Round and round, until it changed directions, throwing her to the other side. The sudden change in momentum disoriented her, but she managed to hold her ground until the end of the ride.

PROMPT:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 6:50:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As the whirling got faster and faster, Shalin's stomach churned from the increasing force of being pushed against the side of the car. "Wheee-haaaa!!" she whooped as the ride suddenly reversed direction, whipping her to the other side of her seat. While this was tame by Shalin's standards, the ones wild by them a bit too unsafe for anyone that wasn't a professional, she still looked like she had a lot of fun with it.

As their ride began to slow and Shalin's senses returned to her, she grinned at the thoughts of doing this with a Floatzel. While the tails were much shorter than the cables that tethered the cars to the main rotor, they also spun much faster. Those spun fast enough to hum like a bug's wing. "This makes me want to track one down and try. I've been looking for a Distortion near the water, but I can never make it to one in time."

Even Shalin stumbled as she stepped out of the car. "Phew! Gonna need a break after that one," she exhaled as Lathiel woke up just in time to depart. That was quite a statement coming from the girl who put on a show by sitting on bug-types' wings in motion.

17om7Opp Lathiel obedience roll

{WC: 208}
{PC: 6}

Lathiel         Type: Null        Sleep
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 6:44:39 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
While this might have been tame for Shalin, Johanna’s innards didn’t quite agree with that statement. While she knew it not to be so, it felt like her guts were being rearranged by the gravitational force of the circular motion.

While at first she felt discomfort, it quickly turned into a sensation of fun that ended all too quickly as the ride came to an end.

“I’ll let you know if I hear of one!” Johanna spoke meekly, weak from the ride. Shalin continued going as far as to request a break as well. Johanna nodded in agreement. “Yeah, I need one too.”

PROMPT:

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Cowgirl [M][C/Johanna]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:10:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: