Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 1:53:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Cheaters never prosper...[break][break]

... was definitely not a sentiment subscribed to. But! If the shoe fits.[break][break]

Nevertheless, Barnaby took his second victory with grace. He neither gloated nor threw Elisabeth's obvious lack of skill in her face. [break][break]

Instead, he offered her a hand out of the water and the light cardigan he wore, to be placed around her damp shoulders. It covered what was now seen through her borrowed white t-shirt... to some extent.[break][break]

"Don't want you catching cold, do we?" Though it was more formality than anything else; could Avatars even get sick? Surely the excess Infinity Energy burned away any bacterial or viral invaders. He'd have to ask sometime.[break][break]

"Hm? Lead the way." And that she did — all the way, in fact, until they were seated within a private booth on the carnival's Ferris Wheel.[break][break]

They were already beginning to ascend when Barnaby spoke up, "This is nice. Here, a token of my appreciation." He handed over the SMOLIV plushie, sitting it in the second seat beside Elisa.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
✔️ give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:16:24 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

An awkward mumble of thanks answered the cardigan placed around her shoulders, uncertain how to address it after experiencing her defeat. Ultimately, she chose to pretend nothing had happened.[break][break]

Even so, she pulled the cardigan tighter about herself, silently appreciating the unexpected gesture.[break][break]

Ensconced as they were within the Ferris Wheel, theirs felt more like a private and cloistered space than a carnival attraction; Elisabeth, admittedly, had her eyes on it ever since they'd arrived at the event. It had loomed over them in a dazzling display of twinkling lights, glittering and gleaming with a nostalgia that reflected in her eyes.[break][break]

She blinked it away as the large Smoliv plushie was put beside her seat, grinning goofily up at her. She seated it on her lap, hesitant and stilted, before she said, "You didn't have to do that, you know."[break][break]

This, on top of everything else, thawed her silence as she stared out the window, determinedly avoiding eye contact as her face flushed with sudden heat.[break][break]

"This is a replica of the Ferris Wheel that used to appear in Lumiose City," she commented, enjoying the view of Mauville from these heights. "I got to go only the once, but I remember it feeling magical."[break][break]

Her gaze then flitted to what she'd brought with her -- two carnival drinks, decidedly not intended for children.[break][break]

She extended one towards him, a conspiratorial smirk on her lips.[break][break]

"Then again, some things are better experienced in adulthood, hm?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

✔️ Offer a carnival treat to someone else.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 1:17:48 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"I know." The phrase echoed in the private car — and in his memory. Thoughts of a hazy summer morning came to mind; golden curls, tangled limbs. [break][break]

As his mind drifted, so too did his eyes, out to the sprawl beneath them.[break][break]

Below the Ferris Wheel, patrons dwindled to the size of ants scurrying around a buzzing mound. Still, Barnaby could make out little details, like children throwing rings in hopes of winning a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game, or guests gathered at a crowded stage to view a popular performer.[break][break]

These sights did little to hold his curiosity for longer than a moment or two. It was who pulled him back in and cemented her hold on his attention.[break][break]

"Oh? I wondered why it seemed familiar." He commented, taking her offered drink in hand.[break][break]

To Elisa's question Barnaby arched a brow, wondering where she intended to go with it.[break][break]

"Of course. I can think of quite a few things, actually."

[break]
✔️ involve or reference a dugtrio-ring-toss game

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 2:24:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The Smoliv plushie was banished once more to her side, patted once on the head as Elisabeth turned her attention forward, removing her sunglasses. Their absence made it easier to see clearly.[break][break]

The sight of as a blond still threw her, sometimes: reminiscent of days when she despised the dancing laughter in his blue eyes, or the permanent fixture of his mocking, puckish smile.[break][break]

At first, discovering that reporter was the cold, dark-haired man who'd watched her fledgling initiation into Rocket had bewildered and angered her. Now as she looked at him, she wondered how she'd never noticed the similarities between those two men before.[break][break]

The light never touched his eyes, bright as they were.[break][break]

"We're both competitive, I think," Elisabeth began, raising herself up from her seat. It took only a single step to draw closer to him, kneeling down to shift their dynamic so that he loomed over her, instead. "Today has given you a false impression when it comes to my endurance," she continued calmly.[break][break]

Unbeknownst to him, vines had surreptitiously tangled themselves over the controls at the foot of the Ferris Wheel, holding them fast in place at its highest apex.[break][break]

And with a similar insidiousness, her own hands roamed towards their desired object, its buckle snapping open as the leather belt loosened from his waist.[break][break]

Glancing up at him, a daring glimmer sparkled in her ruby gaze, alive with mischief of her own.[break][break]

"It would be a shame," Elisabeth murmured, leaning towards him with devilish intent, "if I didn't get a chance to remedy that misconception."[break][break]

All it would take was his acceptance, and she'd apply herself to that challenge.

✔️ Ride in the ferris wheel.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 18:53:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The light never touched his eyes. There was too much behind them, burdening his conscience, for that to genuinely happen. [break][break]

But some things evoked a response more than others. Now, for instance, as slithered closer, a conspiratorial glint shone in his cobalt stare. [break][break]

Barnaby watched as she split his legs apart, as she unlatched his belt and unbuttoned his pants — completely at her mercy.[break][break]

He hardly registered the abrupt stopping of their car. All attention was on her, buried between his thighs, teasing, titillating. Elisa could demonstrate her endurance all day, if that was her prerogative. [break][break]

"Competitive, yes. But not without calculation. For example," He shifted slightly, becoming more comfortable in preparation for what was to come.[break][break]

"I surrender. You win." The distinct sound of a zipper unfurling filled the small space around them.[break][break]

"Now take your prize."

[break]
✔️ Ride in the ferris wheel

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 0:12:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A faint smirk curled her lips at his concession, his other response to her touch going far from unnoticed from her place between his thighs.[break][break]

"Oh, mon oiseau," she replied, fingertips idly trailing the indents of tented fabric until his zipper allowed access to a far more interesting playground. "I'm not interested in taking, but giving."[break][break]

Their selfishness manifested in a similar way.[break][break]

An irresistible urge to tease him, to taunt him, to push him past the brink of pleasure consumed her as her mouth accepted his desire as her own. She'd long swallowed back any useless thoughts of pride or decency, embracing instead the impulsive thrill of being reckless like this with him, here and now.[break][break]

"I want you," she'd confessed to him once, and this time that truth showed in how much she was willing to accept of him. Say my name, she silently willed him as she pushed herself further and further, satisfaction burning in her throat as his body jerked involuntarily in response. Show me that you want this, too.[break][break]

She was a benevolent tyrant. However long it took to coax him, she'd bide her time until his release, and only then would the Ferris Wheel resume its spinning once more.[break][break]

They'd suspended time itself, for a little while.

✔️ Help fix a ride.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AMUSEMENTS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:15:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: