Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Going Out with the Ex [S/Amor][Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 5:35:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She did feel a mix of happy and sad emotions when she had asked to go out with her to the carnival in Lilycove which was closer to the city they lived in. Trying to find someone else to be with on Amigo was a little harder than she thought with most of the responses she had gotten were left swipes. Elise cared for her ex boyfriend still since he may have still been brooding over whatever happened on his end of his own experience, so she thought that some fun at the carnival would put both of their minds at ease.[break][break]

For the outing, she wore her usual dark blue casual gown with rose-like accessories and speaks with Amor when he arrives with her to the entrance of the carnival grounds. “I’m very glad that you’re here with me. Though we are exes now, I wished to spend time with you, Amor.” The royal gives him a gentle smile, one that showed how genuinely happy she was to see him again. “Well, shall we find a game or ride that we can enjoy?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:49:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was strange he would think she wouldn't want to see him so soon after their separation, but here he was in a carnival with her. Amor was a bit taken aback by her generosity, her willingness to seemingly forgive him so quickly. It was just further proof that she was too good for him. However he didn't let that sully his thoughts, and he smiled at her his usual charming smile. It was strange that they were doing this together, it was almost like a date....Shaking his head clear of that, he wouldn't allow himself to trap her with him again. Right now he was to broken, and he wouldn't be anyone's project. If he was going to get fixed then he would glue himself back together.

"A game huh? I vote we find the Dugtrio Ring Toss, it was always my favorite kind of game when I was a kid." Amor had been to things like this before, and he remembered being quite good at that game. So he stayed a comfortable distance away from her as they walked. There was no need to make things more complicated for them than it already was. Amor had just been put on a probationary period in Rocket to see if he could hack it in the future. Involving in his life right now would only put her in danger. While he was being selfish this was his best shot at protecting her.

TLDR
Dugrtio Ring Toss Prompt Done!

Stamps- 1
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 14:37:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to her ex’s answer of a game he wanted to try since he did play it as a kid, she would lead him to a stall with a bunch of Dugtrio being cleared of the rings people tossed around them and a prize wall filled with Pokemon figurines, stuffed versions of them, and other toys. “Alright, we can try this game together. I don’t think my aim would be good as yours though.” She laughs a little since some people were good at doing ring toss games and remembered Remiel trying this one when they were younger.[break][break]

“I know you’d expect me to not want to meet with you so soon, but I’m always happy to spend time with you and hope that you are doing well for yourself, Amor.” The Galarian ambassador gave the man a kind smile though part of her wished she could have known what had he experienced in the other reality for 20 years as much as she wanted to see her adopted children again.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights