TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
miss camaraderie [m/funtasia] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 9:18:07 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking through the cherry-shaped lenses above her cheeks, Desiree's acrylics would make little tapping noises against the rows of beaded jewelry painting the tables of the souvenir shop. It was the perfect way to beat the heat, oscillating mist fans shooting out their ever-so-prized water droplets- she'd hoped that it wasn't too hot for her new acquaintance though, expressing a concerned yet curious gaze looking across the booth with a bracelet in hand.[break][break]

"Do you think this would look cute with the dress, Rina? ♡" A silver and pink beaded accessory hanging within her fingers, she'd hold it up against the fabric of her iconic Kalona cherry dress, allowing the just barely differing colors to stand out with contrast. Though they had only met briefly in passing and had interacted with each other's social media posts from time to time, Desiree felt the festival would be the perfect opportunity to get to know a bit more about the fellow signed artist of the label other than what the tabloids would report. The real Ciprina Fisk, not the idea of her. What a blessing that their schedules seemed to line up![break][break]

A glistening partner Cherubi on her shoulder, the grass type would sway in the wind of the fans, looking around at the carnival attractions that surrounded the group. The pinkette would place the bracelet back down on the stand. "I might get this, it's so precious," She'd beam with warmth, finding a little Clamperl's pearl-inspired ribbon which she immediately envisioned tying into the shape of a bow on the grass type's stem; it was so inexpensive it was like picking a grain of sand out of the pile.[break][break]

Usually, Desiree partook in shopping exclusively in high-fashion boutiques and avant-garde design shops, but there was something so sweet about getting little cheap souvenirs every now and then. It was a bit worrisome to the idol that Ciprina could potentially not dig the ribbon like the celebrities back at the Kalosian music festivals, but hey, fast fashion was popping off these days. Maybe this ribbon was mass-produced in a sweatshop too, she'd wonder, tying it onto the lil' baby.[break][break]

Golden optics noticing a sign for a 'house of mirrors' attraction, Desiree would wonder how many surrealist photos she could take in there, feeling the reflective cherry vibe. "Mini photoshoot in the mirror haus~? ♡ We could take some cute pictures in there." Kalosian accent present in her interested words, this idea would be a true algorithm boost if Ciprina would be down, not a swipe on that amigo dating app from that one dude she saw at the dunk tank days prior.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PROMPT FULFILLED: Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths. This post went longer than expected don't feel pressured to match! <33

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

CiCi, Rina
She/Her
March 7th
Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Actress, Vocalist
Civilian
Call me crazy, but sometimes, to see, I close my eyes
awards
18 posts
Ciprina Fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rina
Ciprina Fisk
miss camaraderie [m/funtasia] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 10:07:39 GMT
Ciprina Fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cici3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Ciprina had briefly met Miss Blooms briefly around the record-label offices and they had interacted a bit over socials. Still, the invitation for a little carnival date between the two had come as a surprise, but not an unwanted one though. Ciprina loved the air around Desiree, it was refreshing. [break][break]

She had the sort of energy that could light up a room and it didn't seem forced. Cirpina's own was carefully fabricated and even then she felt as if she never truly could relax. But it was different hanging around Desiree. She often found herself unknowingly letting her guard down in the younger girl's presence.[break][break]

"Do you think this would look cute with the dress, Rina? ♡" Desi asked her as she held up a cute pink and silver bracelet. Ciprina tilted her head to the side before a soft smile formed on her lips. "I think you make anything look good, Desi." Ciprina said with a chuckle, "But you're right, it does seem to suit you and compliment the dress."[break][break]

She said as she made her way towards the table Desiree was pursuing to glance at a few rings and things herself. Her mother would probably chastise her for being in such a place even considering buying cheap trinkets like these but Rina didn't mind. Having been born in luxury, Rina found it could quickly grow dull. [break][break]

But something like this trinkets could hold more meaning than the purest diamond Rina could get her hands on. It was the experience and the memories that breathed life into items like these. "I might get this, it's so precious," Desiree exclaimed. "You should, it looks great on you." Ciprina added with a soft chuckle. [break][break]

Meanwhile she'd found a matching ring and bracelet combo. Both adorned in beautiful pastels they offered a nice stark contrast to her current ensemble. Where one might have found them tacky on their own it managed to fit the 'carnival' inspired look that Rina opted for today. [break][break]

"Mini photoshoot in the mirror haus~? ♡ We could take some cute pictures in there." Desiree offered while Rina followed her gaze. "Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun." She said with a grin, "Let me get these first though," she said as she grabbed her items and headed towards the cashier.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

❄️ prompt: visit the yoyland pop-up souvenir booths.[break]
❄️ mission: carnival camaraderie[break]
❄️ outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cici3]--accent:#53b8d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cici3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cici3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]