Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:39:06 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]A broad pathway with dozens and dozens of stalls lined on either side of it reaches the beach. And at either end, the pathway turns and follows up in parallel a grand design just like this one. As far as the eyes can see, there are festivities. [break][break]

The carnival's in town, and now, nearing dusk, the crowd is bigger than ever. Everyone's surging to join the celebration before the fireworks.[break][break]

Tsubaki seemingly comes from nowhere out of the crowd, squeezing effortlessly through the cramped space. She's used to this. Kanto's a big place, and the tunnels she used to run beneath the city are even narrower. She doesn't even seem to notice how cramped it is as she meets his gaze.[break][break]

"Candied apple."[break][break]

She offers Navy the treat with a matter-of-fact tone, taken for granted that he'll eat it. [break][break]

It's a stereotypical treat for a carnival, almost banal. And it's sweet. [break][break]

She hates sweet things, but she bites into it all the same. There's hardly a wince on her face as she forces herself to join the carnival, as if the last few months had never happened. As if she's looking for any excuse to just relax, and forget the past that lingers over her always. This is what people do at places like this. They eat sweets like candied apples. That's what an ordinary life is all about.[break][break]

She covers her mouth, to stop herself from spitting it out.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Offer a carnival treat to someone else.

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 20:51:19 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

How strange it is, being the one man in a crowd of smiling faces who doesn’t seem to be enjoying himself. They’re all there for pleasure. Duty chains him to this place. Fenrir, a Lycanroc that evolved at dusk, trots alongside the Sheriff. He’s one of Dewford’s two Police Dogs, along with Voyager. The dogs are a study in contrast.[break][break]
Fenrir is a mirror of Navy. There is little joy in him, at least when he’s on duty. Instead, he sniffs the air with suspicion. The green-eyed wolf understands that trouble could come at any moment, from any corner.[break][break]
Thanks, Baki.” Navy says as he takes the sweet treat from her. “What I’d give for a funnel cake or a deep-fried oreo.” At least he can pretend to be his normal self when he opens his mouth. “You know, I’ve got this, if you wanna run off and have some fun on your own.”[break][break]
He doesn’t want her to. He’s thankful for the company. It adds levity to an otherwise humorless job. Life’s not a party. That’s the lesson he’s learning. When monsters from another dimension wish to destroy the world, he finds it hard to simply stand by and party.[break][break]
Man, it reminds me of when everyone thought Meteno was gonna hit.” He muses, quiet so that no one but Tsubaki and Fenrir can hear. “I ‘member finding this death cult a few days before the meteor was gonna strike. League brought me into help cover it up and investigate. Had a bit of fun and then took the express train to the afterlife.”[break][break]
He wonders how many more stories like that there have been here in Hoenn over the years. They were all covered up, too, he imagines. Oh well. No use crying over spilt milk. He takes a bite of his candied apple and keeps browsing the stalls with Tsubaki.

[break][break]

eat a carnival treat

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 3:26:34 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]She looks at him with interest, and slowly shakes her head.[break][break]

"Nope. If you're gonna act you're on duty, I'm not running off to have fun either."[break][break]

She's not a fan of hypocrisy. [break][break]

And she's not a huge fan of carnivals, come to think of it. [break][break]

But this is what normal people do. They go to crowds, big events like these, and they delight in the spectacle. [break][break]

Neither of them is doing that, but they're here. [break][break]

It counts.[break][break]

"We're just the flip side of that coin, huh?"[break][break]

She listens to his story, recounting something that clearly left a scar. She looks him over, as if she's searching for signs of that scar, the crack in the facade, the officer letting down his guard. [break][break]

What exactly she sees is left unspoken, but she quickly turns her gaze away. Sets sight on the goldeen fishing pond. Scarlet fins that flow like drops of ink in water. Just like drops of blood. They're beautiful under the dim light.[break][break]

"Everyone dies. Some people delight in that fact. Some people do everything they can to avoid it. But in the end, they all arrive at the same place, don't they?"[break][break]

She kneels down to watch the fish pokemon splash in the pool, and takes another bite of her candied apple. The sticky red lingers like lipstick.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Eats a carnival treat.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 1:31:57 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Alright, alright.” He waves off the grim conversation. People are having fun. If she’s going to act like this, well, he’ll just have to force her to have fun, too. Walking over to a nearby PC, they’ve been set up all over the field, he pulls up his Pokemon box.[break][break]
A few clicks later and he’s switched out his team a little. He throws out four Pokemon. Fenrir, his Lycanroc, a creature of dusk. Voyager, legendary beast and royal pain in Tsubaki’s side. He immediately tries to glomp her, showing love that only a dog can. Shuwen, a creature that made itself known to him in the depths of the sea. Last, but not least, Ironsides.[break][break]
Baki and I are gonna go off and have some fun. You four patrol, alright? Shuwen, you’re in charge.” The bear gives a solemn nod, directing the others with a wave.[break][break]
None of that morbid talk, alright? Don’t care if I started it. You want me to see you as a woman, well, that means I’m gonna get on your ass for bein’ extra like I would an adult.” He moves closer to her, smiles, looks past her. There’s a bumper car track nearby. There’s only one thing to do, really.[break][break]
You. Me. Bumper cars. C’mon, Baki.” Without waiting for an answer, he starts walking up to the track.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 2:00:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]She gives a slight smile as he calls off the brooding atmosphere, standing up and following him. [break][break]

Whether exactly as planned, whether sheer accident, it seems she's happy she won that engagement. In a game of chicken, he's not quite so ready to veer off the edge like she is. He's sensible enough, mature enough to know when to quit.[break][break]

That's the difference between them. [break][break]

"H-Hey, Voy-voy!"[break][break]

She protests, as a giant paw nearly knocks her off her feet and makes her drop her apple. The white shadow lingering on her shoulder leaps out of the way just in time, but she takes the brunt of it, all of the lion-dog's weight on her shoulders as he licks her incessantly. [break][break]

It's only at Navy's orders that he relents, reluctantly, leaving her wet and messy.[break][break]

She desperately wipes her face with her sleeves as stray hairs stick to her face. Panting, she looks up at Navy and and sighs. [break][break]

The glare she shoots his way is unmistakable, but even so, she's not focusing on all the morose things he doesn't wanna hear coming from her mouth.[break][break]

It's his victory after all.[break][break]

"A-as if I could... keep it up... with that long tongue lapping at me anyway..."[break][break]

The white shadow leaps back onto her shoulder. All the excitement getting to it, it takes the opportunity to lick her cheek as well. The resignation in her voice as she responds to his proposition under her breath holds all the venom in the world.[break][break]

"... Yeah, could go for smashing things together right about now..."[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 22:14:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Then by all means!” He revs his bumper car. The carnies chuckle at him, clearly amused by the gravity in his voice. There’s no contest he won’t go to hell and back to win. The Pokemon League? Oh yeah. Booty Bump Beatdown? Shogun of Squats is going to the top. Bumper Cars? They call him Mail Airhardt.[break][break]
A green light gives them the all green signal. Somewhere along the way, Hattori jumped out of his pokeball. The tiny frog rides the back of Navy’s cart. He gives a cheeky grin and a wink to his Lord’s lady, flashing a peace sign at her.[break][break]
Their cars slam together, sending them both reeling. More kids are rushing towards them both. The hipsters of Dewford are out in force. Like sharks sensing blood in the water, they’re out for the Sheriff’s blood. Navy whoops, cheers, and slams into them too. In a battle royale, you can’t pick sides. He slams some poor kid into the wall.[break][break]
Perhaps feeling a little guilty, Hattori disappears. He returns with a balloon, handing it to the crying child. It’s been twisted into the shape of a Garchomp – a recent favorite of Dewford. Hattori hands the balloon to the child. It’s enough to get him back into the game.[break][break]
But this is about Navy and Tsubaki. Navy turns his bumper car around, ready to crash into her again

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:13:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The gravitas he treats this kid's game with is mystifying. [break][break]

It's simple bumper cars, but the energy in his voice is like she's challenged him to a gym match. No, more than that. It's like a life-or-death struggle. As if the difference between life and death exists within a few inches between pedal and rubber floor, he slams it down with all his might at the belt. [break][break]

It'd almost be endearing to watch if he didn't rocket straight at her and knock her sideways.[break][break]

"H-Hey! I wasn't ready!"[break][break]

She calls out but her voice is lost in the din. Showers of sparks overhead, grinding motors and screams of joy and terror echoing into the night, it's enough to forget all those morose things. There's no time to linger on death, pain, the reality of dreams in the heat of battle. She holds her head, turning to glance across the motorcade at a familiar black frog flashing her a peace sign.[break][break]

She sticks out her tongue.[break][break]

"(... C'mon, Baki... Wake up...)"[break][break]

She mutters under her breath, smashing her heel into the pedal. The car rockets straight ahead, bouncing off carts and walls, gaining momentum as she circles around. As she rounds the bend, she spots her target. A car with a frog on the back, some manchild behind the wheel who takes bumper cars so seriously.[break][break]

"Head him off. We'll disorient him."[break][break]

As she says it, the white blur at her side leaps from the car. All's fair in love and war, right? And that bump, well. It's a declaration of something if she's ever seen it! [break][break]

She makes eye contact with her own reflection, headed straight for him. An illusion in the shape of her own car.[break][break]

The ghost's empty eyes are a perfect replica of her own. There's nothing to betray her, which makes ramming him from the side while he's distracted so much more exciting. She grins for the first time in months, narrowing her eyes as she pushes the pedal to the metal with all her strength, bare white knuckles clutching the wheel.[break][break]

If he's going all in, then... then she'll just have to do the same![break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 11:23:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Her ploy goes off without a hitch. Her protector sees the illusory Tsubaki coming right for him. Skidding like he’s riding in some sort of street car rather than a rinky dink old fairground whip, he accepts her challenge. It’s a battle of wills. Him vs. her, head on. One winner, one loser. His eyes are alive with the delight of competition. What more can be done if she is so brazen than to meet her head-on?[break][break]
Hattori’s nature allows him to see the truth. Though his Lord is a warrior of light, he is a creature of the dark. His mind understands the ploys some could use on a man like Navy. He sees the writing on the wall. Disappearing from the back of Navy’s car, he prepares his own trick.[break][break]
She slams into something alright.[break][break]
That something being a massive log. Hattori substituted that log for Navy, pushing his Lord’s bumper car aside. Tsubaki’s powerful forward thrust sends the log flying off into the crowd. Were this a baseball game, that would have been a home run. Going, going, gone! Four runs for the beautiful white-haired girl in the front.[break][break]
Until the log crashes into the top of an empty ranger watch tower. Wood explodes like a bomb has gone off, sending the wobbling tower crashing down. People jump, unsure what’s going on. In the confusion, no one seemed to see what happened. None save Tsubaki and Hattori.[break][break]
A switch flips in Navy. He tears his seatbelt off and jumps out of his bumper car, using his own momentum to jump clear of the track. He shouts orders at deputies. A pokeball comes free from his waist.[break][break]
And all the while Hattori looks up at Tsubaki, terribly embarrassed.

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 9:34:32 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]She's nearly thrown from her seat.[break][break]

There's a sudden commotion. She raises her eyes over the dash ever so slightly, clutching her forehead where she smacked it against the wheel. She sees Navy running off while a crowd murmurs.[break][break]

"... What did you do?"[break][break]

She hisses at Hattori, unable to shake the feeling it was something real bad. [break][break]

Hopefully nobody got hurt. All her morbid curiosity aside, she's not in the mood to deal with that. They were supposed to forget they were officers for a night, right? Then what gives?[break][break]

"... Ghh, what's he runnin' off for?"
[break][break]

Unclicking her seatbelt, she wobbles toward the edge of the track and follows Navy with her eyes. She's not gonna run in this state. Probably should get herself checked for a concussion while she's at it. [break][break]

"Y-you know this means I win, right!?"[break][break]

She calls after him, leaning against the wall as she nurses her head. She says that, but she's not sure what she's won. Maybe the rights to Navidson Solutions, for all the good it'll do her. [break][break]

"... Whoever decided to put a watchtower within a throw's distance of a bumper car track was just asking for it anyway, huh?"[break][break]

She tries to cheer up the frog beside her, who's standing there shifting sheepishly in place. There's not much you can say about this. It's kinda unprecedented. But hell, maybe it deserved to get knocked down. Can't have a watchtower that's so easily dismantled on their watch, now can you?[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 21:15:12 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Chaos bows to order. All is soon right in the world. The Sheriff walks around, a lawman’s swagger in his step and a command in his voice. Everyone sees him and they calm down, realizing that things will be alright. Things are always alright when Sheriff Navidson’s around, or so it seems.[break][break]
More like this carnival’s set up in spite of the town, rather than going along with what’s already here.” Navy eventually says to Tsubaki. Things are back to normal. He’s eating funnel cakes, having finally been given his grand prize. The carnies showered him with the stuff in gratitude.[break][break]
Ugh. Gonna have to work out so hard tomorrow to make up for this sugary crap.” He says before taking another bite. There’s other deputies to man the carnival, other people to run this show. The carnival doesn’t hold much appeal anymore. Maybe it’s because he’s grown up. Maybe it’s because the person he is now isn’t meant for moments like these.[break][break]
Either way…[break][break]
Let’s go catch a movie.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 2:10:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Ever the hero, always rushing off, Tsubaki shares a look with Hattori over Navy's comment. A sort of 'Sorry, didn't think he'd hear' thing. [break][break]

She was just trying to make the Greninja feel better, not making some commentary over anything, but that's lost to the sheriff who's always busy saving everyone. [break][break]

He's real stupid sometimes.[break][break]

"Don't take your eyes off the prize for even a moment, or next time I'm gonna destroy you."[break][break]

She mutters it between taking bitter bites of her own funnel cake, consoling herself. She's a sore loser at heart. All her protests to the contrary, they still gave the guy who abandoned the track the prizes. But she would've won. Her gambit was perfect. Maybe too perfect.[break][break]

She sighs, letting the sting fade a little. It's just a carnival game.[break][break]

"... Ugh, so long without doin' anything fun and I'm taking these dumb games like they're life or death. Hate it."[break][break]

She finally stands up and stretches, giving Navy a half-apologetic look. An 'I'm good now' thing, letting all the bad vibes go. They're here to enjoy the moment, not fight bitterly about who won that Bumper Car match. Even if it was totally her.[break][break]

"Yeah, c'mon. Let's catch a flick. There's some new old movie they're screening, somethin' about cowboys and their pokemon in space. Though, when were you born again? You might've seen it when you were my age."[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Drop of Summer
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:19:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: