Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
Precious Moments With My Wonderful Queen
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 1:10:21 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cade was not the kind of guy who playing around. It took matters seriously however this was a carnival which met to be break from that. One that even other maids of butlers of Elise recommended. Just the two of them, of course. He couldn't understand why they just seemed to chuckle and smile. [break][break] He was still rather confused if curious what these were only like they were another like in Galar but maybe that was the fun of it. "Mil-elise? There are quite a lot attractions to try." The knight asked keeping his gaze towards the crowd of folks around them. One could not be too perfect in the presence of a princess. "What could you like two do first? This day in your hands. I just want you to have fun." [break][break] Elise needs to take a breather from Remmy's ambassador training if you could even called it that given how much of hypocrite he could be. He open she could be herself and open up to him like before.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard "]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 2:03:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She dons her casual disguise of a simple dark blue baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts for the outing at the carnival with her knight which coincidentally was at the city she worked for Josh’s gym and racing grounds as its gym trainer. Her maids and butlers were all very worried for her being tireless in working at the ambassador’s office for the sake of representing Galar since the comings and goings of all of Galar’s immigrants who came to Hoenn after the Darkest Day were in her hands now than Remiel’s.[break][break]

“I don’t think I’ve seen Magikarp Fishing around Galar before, but I've seen something similar in my mother's hometown in Ecruteak City though it was called Magikarp scooping in festivals.” The royal ambassador responds to her bodyguard’s question since she knows that many of her servants wanted her to relax than to work without breaks. “And I appreciate that you would call me by my name than my own title. It’s something we should when we are alone together.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 0:05:21 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Very well, Elise." Cade nodded in agreement she wanted to a nice from her duties so it was least he could do. Cinder only seemed to growl at the mention of Magikarp and the knight only chuckled recalling the reason why she was huffed about them. "I remember Cinder got beaten by a Magikarp when she was younger. I guess the ego bruise is still there huh?"[break][break]

The charizard gave him nasty look folding her arms said nothing just growled some more. Magikarp Fishing? There things that Cade did was looking at the prizes. They ranged from an oversized dreepy plushie to pokeballs. "I remember that game, your mother always told the best stories about her home region home. Would you like to play with you?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:03:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A little laugh comes from the royal ambassador when he brings up a memory of Cinder as a Charmander losing to a Magikarp while her Mismagius giggles alongside her. She did remember that, mostly since Cinder had wanted to prove that she was stronger than the flopping water type fish which could only learn a few moves compared to the fire type starter. “I recall that memory, it was an amusing one. Now, she has grown stronger since you’ve trained her well.”[break][break]

She gives her bodyguard a nod when he talks about loving the stories that her mother told about her home region. “Speaking of my mother, I think my father said something once that I was the spitting image of her…in having her looks being beautiful beyond compare as he remembered about her when they were both younger and in love.” A little pink blush would come on though Cade does ask if she wanted him to play with her. “Yes, I would like it if you played with me.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 18:15:12 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

CInder growled since she hoped Eilse wouldn't her embarrassment but since it was her mother she didn't to upset only puff of smoke. Honesty  for a grown pokemon she could such a child at times. It was adorable but Cade didn't say it though unless he wanted to feel the burn. "I mean I don't think your father is wrong. You really have a beautiful personability and appearance. I am would be happy to be at your side. I guess I'm just one of the lucky one." [break][break]

"I can't say I have my mother looks maybe her eyes but the rest is my father. They were a fated meeting much like your own. True love was a wonderful no matter it comes from a ballroom or grocery store. It's a lot like us wouldn't you say?" Cade clearing his though a red hint growing on his head maybe he was being too much a sappy there. "I-In case I could mind playing a game with you. Let's see how it goes!" [break][break] rolling for game higher roll wins just for fun? [break][break] gWGL6wyC

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 5:11:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A blush came across her cheeks when he speaks of her father not being wrong about her having both a beautiful personality and appearance. “Y-You cannot say things like that… It makes me blush, but thank you.” She can only think that her father would poke a bit of fun at her for blushing like a schoolgirl, but it appears that Cade was smooth with words. “But you do look more like your father I think. It’s very nice to hear that your parents loved each other too…like mine did.” [break][break]

After he tries the game in the objective being that a high roll would win something, the female royal gives her guard a nod. “I will try my best in this game, so I would hope I get to win.” Giving the game a try, she watched the number fluctuate on the little screen.[break][break]

lxrApmzi

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 0:36:33 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
Cadeyrn nodded his head in agreement finding a bit cute to see the princess blush but decided keep that to himself. He wondered He gamed to win or attempt to win anyway. Trying to fish out a Magikarp wasn't the easiest thing in the world but he was trying to do right. Cinder simply watched from afar until time was up.

The knight caught a medium size Magikarp but compared that one to the one his princess caught then was no doubt in his mind who the winner would be and sure enough her name was announced. It was a defeated would be be proud off. "Well then, Elise. You have really stole the show."

Or least capture the heart of the men and women around. The game operators offered the princes choice between a few plushies. A Charizard, Mismagius or a Sinistea. The choice was completely hers for the taking.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights