Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Gym Training Montage [S/Noel][C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 22:38:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ever since Detective Navidson opened up his gym in Dewford, she had been wanting to try tackling his gym after the royal would have plans to do her boss’ gym in Mauville first. Josh’s gym had a special Eeveelution course for anyone that brought in any of Eevee’s evolutions for the race, so she’ll have to train most of those evolutions in her team a bit later. Aside from that, Josh himself had been hands on with her training at his gym and her classes had gone well with her training at Pokemon racing becoming more apparent in her increasing skill.[break][break]

Today would be a little relaxing day since Kage the Gengar wanted to get some sun while both the royal ambassador in her casual garb of a dark blue baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts with the logo of the Hammerlocke Hydreigons and her ghost finished a bit of training near the entrance to Granite Cave. “We can train a bit more after you’ve finished sunbathing.” She spoke down to the Gengar while he lies on the ground and soaks up the sun though the royal ambassador laughs a little over how silly he looked with taking up the sun’s heat like he was enjoying a day on the beach sands. [break][break]

She could go for a little swim at the ocean a bit later…when the female royal would have her swimsuit on.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 4:01:10 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"] Noel had just finished a almost daily training regimen that he religiously followed. He spent about half of his day inside Granite Cave doing all sorts of exercises along with his pokemon. This included anything from cardio, strength building and even sparring with his pokemon. That day he was wearing his normal training gear that included a somewhat dirty looking plain blue shirt from all the rubble inside the cave, sweatpants and sandals that he was known for wearing almost everyday from the locals. Along his belt were his four pokeballs that contained his companions. A Druddigon, Eevee, Rowlet and a Frogadier.[break][break]

As he was leaving the cave he noticed someone unfamiliar at the entrance. He walked out to get a closer look but didn't recognize this person. They were surely no resident of Dewford which wasn't hard for him to remember since he lived there his whole life and knew everyone there. He decided to greet her as he was curious why a stranger would be in his small town and at the caves where most don't visit.[break][break]

"Hello there stranger, what brings you out here to this cave?"[break][break]

He noticed the lazing pokemon that was at their side. At least he was sure it was a pokemon but he had never seen one like it before.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:27:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The masculine voice that asked her what brought her to this cave as a stranger made the female royal almost jump in surprise, but she kept her cool through meeting the man’s gaze. “I was mostly keeping up training with my Gengar, but he is taking a break off for a bit before we begin once more.” Her refined Galarian accent showed itself in her response to the blue-haired man though it did appear that he was a native of this town. Though she had known the current detective now turned Sheriff of Dewford Town and its gym leader for a while, it felt like Navy treated her like she was a little sister than a friend.[break][break]

A little sister that Detective Navidson would always tell her not to give out her royal title to anyone since he worried she’ll be taken advantage of.[break][break]

“Our training is for the current gym challenge I’m taking. My boss does have a special Eeveelution course at the Mauville gym that I needed to train my shiny Umbreon for.” She chuckles a little since Tsukiyomi himself was ready to take on that course in due time. “In any case, I’m pleased to meet you. My name is Elise Calcifet, so might I ask for your name too?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:59:47 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

From the way she spoke, Noel could tell that this person was far from home. He had never heard anyone speak this way before and he was taken back a bit by the regal tone in her voice. Umbreon? Gengar? These names meant nothing to him but he deduced at least that these were pokemon names. He gazed into her eyes to see if she meant no harm to him or to the town. He paused a bit before replying, as if he wasn't sure if he even should reply at all but decided to be somewhat friendly with this stranger.[break][break]

"My... name is Noel. If training is what you seek then you've come to the right place. I frequently visit these caves to do a bit of training myself and was on my to the beach to do some more."[break][break]

The Mauville gym... The gym challenge was his dream and here was a person already on her own journey. He couldn't help but feel a bit of envy as he had yet even started but was preparing practically his whole life for. All he needed was that nudge to get his adventure started.[break][break]

"If you want you can come with me and I can show you the way. I can help you out on your own training if you'd like. Based on that pokemon down there it looks like you could use it."[break][break]

His eyes then fixated onto the Gengar that was laying its body on the ground, resting and gave a light chuckle.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 19:40:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding a little to the blue haired young man who introduced his name to her, she replied back to him with a slight bow of her head. “A pleasure to meet you, Noel. As a ranger, I usually train out in the field with my Pokemon, but caves do sound like good areas to train in.” With Ollie being her mentor, the older ranger captain was sure that she did have good promise in being a good cadet in their ranks, she was very much asking Josh how he had gotten to being an elite ranger too when he wasn’t busy at his gym.[break][break]

“I would be happy to have you guide me to where you train. As for using my Gengar for that training, I’m sure Kage will be glad to help out with training along with your Pokemon.” Her reply makes her Gengar stop sunbathing and stand up at the mention of training with the male ghost giving a big grin in wanting to test out his own strength with Noel’s Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 7:00:32 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Elise's mannerisms intrigued Noel. He wanted to ask her where she came from but decided against it as he feared prying too much into someone's life was too rude. For now he would accompany the very noble-like lady. A new training partner was rare for Noel, he usually spends his days alone with only his Pokemon to aid him. The thought of seeing a brand new person and how they interact with their own Pokemon excited him.[break][break]

"Well then follow me, its not too far from here and the walk to it is easy on the body"[break][break]

Noel along with his Pokemon began to walk forward ahead of Elise towards the direction of the beach. He would glance back to make sure she was keeping up and not getting lost, he wouldn't want to lose track of this new friend he had just met. During the entire walk he thought of ways they could train together, he didn't want to do anything to difficult for her but it was hard to judge her strength by appearance alone, all these thoughts faded away when they finally arrived at the beach, mostly empty save for a few but as beautiful as ever.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:23:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving the blue-haired young man a nod when he speaks of knowing a place and the walk to it is easy on the body, the ambassador and her Gengar followed Noel towards the beach. Though there were people who were exercise nuts, she had always made sure to get some of that daily exercise to keep herself healthy. Deputy Officer Wledig’s HGMA class at the Verdanturf Community Center surely helped with the need for exercise since she had a good time training with the older blond man.[break][break]

“While we are going on the way there, I can talk a little about myself if you like.” She spoke while the walk there was enjoyable to do, given that she wanted to get in some lighter exercise. “Though I have moved here from Galar, my birthplace is Ecruteak City in Johto because of my mother being born and raised there. My father is of Galarian royal lineage, so…he would expect me to be a proper lady.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 20:07:41 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was the first time Noel had met someone of such a high class, but to him that didn't matter, one's worth should be based on their deeds and goodwill, not their upbringing, he thought. He had no idea what the regions beyond Hoenn were like, this land was the only world he knew and he couldn't even begin to imagine what sort of landscapes and trainers could be found out there. One day he'd venture beyond and see what the rest of these regions would have to offer him.[break][break]

"Hmm? Does that mean you're some sort of bigshot over in Galar? I mean no offense when I say this but what's a girl like you doing out here then? You don't look particularly strong and I'm sure someone of your stature has more important things to do than training."[break][break]

While his tone may have come off as rude, he was genuinely curious and wary, he didn't want to harm the noble in an exercise gone wrong. Upon reaching the beach, he lets loose all his Pokemon out into the open, each one of them stretching their arms and legs after being cooped up in their balls for the whole walk. Noel turned to face Elise with his arms crossed and eyes locked onto her own, awaiting her response to see if really was up for this.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 13:34:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The blue-haired young man himself doesn’t believe that she could be doing training than the important job she had to do as an envoy of Galar. Things that were spoken to her like this were ridiculous since her late paternal uncle was a dragon tamer from his famed clan back in the day and he was Kalosian royalty who didn’t care to sit on a throne all day. Media had always portrayed princesses being very glamorous and caring about being pretty while she was a fledgeling politician who wanted to represent Galar.[break][break]

“While I am a Galarian princess, I also have the important job of being the royal Galarian ambassador if that would answer your first question.” She gives a calm response when the man asks her the other questions. “I did want to train for the next gym, but I understand why you think I have more important things to do than to train Pokemon. Nonetheless, I always get the same disbelief that since I am royalty, they wouldn’t accept that I’m doing it for…not only to push back those feelings of guilt related to an incident at work as a gym trainer, but to get stronger for the sake of my country and its people.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 1:49:45 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Her heartfelt response left him speechless. He couldn't find the words and just opened his mouth as if to talk but ended up closing it back up, scratching his cheek, unsure of what to say. After a little bit of thought he realized he was in the wrong and truly felt sorry for the way he had acted. The best he could do now was apologize and hope that he didn't offend the royal too much.[break][break]

"I...I am sorry for my words, I judged you on appearance alone and I wouldn't know anything of what you've been through. Perhaps I got off on the wrong foot here, I figured princesses and such weren't really a thing but it seems I've been proven wrong.
If you can forgive me, I'd love to learn more about your region and its people, including what it's like to be a princess."
[break][break]

Maybe life wasn't as simple as living out on an island training his Pokemon all day. It seemed like there was real trouble happening outside his small home. All the more reason for him to get out as soon as possible and help those in need. This woman who looked around his age was proof that there were things far larger than him.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 17:39:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the young man apologizes for presuming a bit much, her expression changes to a gentler one and she kindly responds. “Very well, I will forgive you for your presumption. I’d be happy to talk about my country and its people since it has a long history.” The fact that he wanted to know what was it like to be a princess gets a small chuckle from the ambassador herself. “And I would think you are better off learning how to be a prince than a princess.” [break][break]

As much as the thought of Noel being in a dainty gown would be a little funny to her, he could look a bit more dashing in a prince’s clothes. “My country is known for its chivalry and legends surrounding the two legendary hounds and the King of Bountiful Harvests. It’s recovering from the Darkest Day, an event that happened a very long time ago where the dragon known as the Skeleton almost caused the nation’s destruction and the two hounds stopped it.” She began to describe what Galar was known for and that it was still recovering from the Darkest Day caused by a Pokemon she didn’t know much of.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights