Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Never Meet Your Heroes [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 12:02:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

For a man who craves the most coveted title in Hoenn, he does not take to the spotlight well. As part of Johanna Joy’s bombastic carnival tour, the fun comes to Dewford. It attracts tourists from across the sea, local yokels, and people following the party across Hoenn. It’s his job to keep these people safe. Precious few understand the threat lurking just outside of the town’s boundaries.[break][break]
In those oceans, there be monsters. While they swim in dark waters, he’s here. Sitting in a booth, his badge glistening on his chest. The people line up to meet him, shake his hand. He’s one of the League’s heroes. As a matter of fact, people whisper he’s in line to be one of their poster children if he keeps this up.[break][break]
Something about that doesn’t sit right with Navy. As grounded as he is now, centered, ready, he feels like he hasn’t earned this. All the same, he smiles. He waves for the cameras. He does his interviews. As the conversation with the last person dies down, Dewford’s gym leader’s sharp gunmetal eyes sweep to the front of the line.

[break][break]

+ Participate in a meet your heroes event

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 3:45:18 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Cigarette in between her lips, Desiree found herself walking the beachside before she got in line to meet the Gym Leader of Dewford Town; this was a place that she had yet to visit since her move over, and though she had already been to so many carnivals, this one was just so quaint. It was a good thing, though. It felt somehow away from the bustling crowd despite having them nearly everywhere. Having got to the front of the line with her Lurantis, Orchid, it was now her turn to approach.[break][break]

Her golden optics met his onlooking gaze, of which she could do nothing other than smile, holding the fluffy white boa close to her heart. "Hi~! You're.. Navy, right ♡?" She'd ask curiously, taking a seat next to his. Her strawberry-shaped sunglasses reflected the sunlight onto her face tattoos in the color of red, but she could not help but blush as she took a long drag of her nicotine stick.[break][break]

"I'm Desiree Blooms, I moved here just over a month ago. ♡ How is it, being a Gym Leader and all?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Partake in the meet your heroes event

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 9:40:09 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Seeing that he’s in good company, the sheriff pulls out a cigar. He doesn’t like smoking around most people. They get fussy. He just smokes the long, thick roll of tobacco for flavor. There’s no inhalation. A careful chewing of the flavor is followed by an exhale calculated to carry off on the breeze above them.[break][break]
Blooms?” He asks, remembering that name from somewhere before. Blooms, Blooms…[break][break]
Oh.[break][break]
Wait.[break][break]
He was supposed to check in on her after she first moved to Hoenn. Fortunately for him, the entire upper brass of Hoenn’s government was busy recovering from Galar related post-traumatic stress. No one had time to badger Navy for doing one part of his job too well and another decidedly less so.[break][break]
Pretty name. Pleasure to have you in Dewford, Ms. Blooms.” People are already whispering. By evening, the hipsters will be calling him a ladykiller. Only present company keeps him from rolling his eyes.[break][break]
To answer your question…it’s fun. I’m makin’ a bid for Champion myself. I get to scare some kids straight and get in good practice when serious opponents come in. Good gig.” With a wave of his hand, he gestures out across the carnival grounds.[break][break]
How d’you like Hoenn?

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 2:03:05 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The scent of the cigar smelled different than the ones she'd found herself around in Kalos, much sweeter. "Thank you, that's very sweet ♡ ." She'd look at him curiously, reaching into her purse to remove a glimmering festival pouch of mixed candies. Plopping one into her mouth, the smoke from her cigarette wandered out to sea, waiting to be consumed.[break][break]

Becoming a champion, or at least, wishing to become one wasn't a thought that Desiree typically considered; she was more concerned about becoming the reigning queen of the Hoenn electronic music scene, even if pokemon training had become second nature for her. Perhaps this Navy would make a good one, only time and a hopeful observation of the future could tell- he certainly had the looks for it, though.[break][break]

"Maybe I'll have to come and be one of your serious opponents, then ♡~" She'd hold out a few candies for him to choose from, a subtle offering in the name of brilliant successes. Even if she was somewhat bluffing, relatively inexperienced in battling against other trainers. "There's much more here than what meets the eye overseas, that's for sure~! But I was quite ignorant when it came to watching the news back at home- the rifts, the people, the sense of community... it's magical here, I wasn't expecting it."[break][break]

Though the rifts into differing planes, like the Mechanical Kingdom and Ultra Deep Sea, were draped in a fluttering veil of danger, they could not help but draw her in with curious eyes. They were almost like written fiction, only real; some acquaintances wished for her not to face those possibilities, but Desiree always dreamed of magical dreamy realities. She couldn't help but satiate that curious itch.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Offer a carnival treat to someone else.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 9:14:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s pretty wild.” Navy agrees with a puff of smoke. He could get used to this woman’s company, if only because it would let him indulge in his vice. That she’s beautiful and affable helps. Oh, the follies of a man in his twenties and the exceptionally low standards such an age breeds.[break][break]
You ever study history or mythology, Ms. Blooms? All of this…it reminds me of somethin’ out of the history books.” She’s caught him in a pensive, reflective mood. Woe on her. He takes her candies, enjoying the offer of friendship. This sheriff has a sweet tooth.[break][break]
There’s stories. Lots of ‘em probably not true, about heroes with legends rising up to save the day. If Hoenn can survive until the next generation’s all grown up, they’ll say that. About the days we’re living through, I mean. Not everybody’s lucky enough to realize they’re living through tomorrow’s age of heroes.” The sentence is punctuated by something between a sigh and a scoff.[break][break]
Gonna write a song about it?

[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:23:35 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I haven't, actually. But sometimes historic documentaries are fun to watch when I'm getting ready for bed ♡~" She'd smile, the golden gleam of her eyes peering into his reflective ceruleans. History wasn't her forte back when she went to school, though she scraped by at best; though, the anatomy of the world of pokemon was far from disinteresting, just quite complicated and filled with lore. It was so strange to think that she was living during such a pivotal point in history, whether she acknowledged it or not; but perhaps there was even more discordance than she was aware of, even with her newfound knowledge of what lay behind some of the rifts.[break][break]

Indulging in the nicotine stick that resided within her tattoed fingers, Desiree would exhale the winding smoke, listening intently to his elaboration of the age of heroes- though she could not help but let out a flirtatious giggle when he'd bring up potential craftsmanship of song pertaining to the topic. Perhaps she could write a song about something so magnificent, but really, some of her preexisting metaphors in her most recent album could already relate to such things if misconstrued. Ethereality, overcoming darkness.[break][break]

She felt as though she could talk about these things with him for hours on end, and not just because he was quite the charmer in looks and attitude. "I could, maybe ♡." A smile would manifest under the blush running through her face tattoos, ruffling the fluffy white boa that sat upon her neck. His words seemed optimistic, set in his own beliefs. That was an attractive quality to have acquired, at least, in her eyes.[break][break]

"Do you consider yourself to be a hero, Navy? ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 10:08:24 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Not for me to say.” His tone is clinical, lacking self-deprecation. Such questions spur him to introspection, the whetstone of the mind.[break][break]
That’s something others call you.” His eyes leave the idol’s beautiful painted face and wander through the crowd behind her. There’s people in that crowd that would call him a hero. Others would name him a madman for how he dives in dark waters on a near-daily basis. There’s probably no rift more contentious than the Ultra Sea.[break][break]
I just know that it’s my job to keep everyone around me safe. Policy stuff, legislation, the boring bits…that’s the council’s job.” That’s why he hungers for the title of champion. Its post within the government plays to every strength he has. Navy is not the sort of animal that would prosper discussing taxes.[break][break]
There’s plenty of trainers higher up the totem pole than me they’d call that. ’s got two legendaries that support her. is a genius battler. has Groudon.” He says that word with a boy’s wonder, as if the importance of such a name is self-evident. “…also depends on who wins.”[break][break]
The town has recovered well from Rocket’s attack. It was the most excitement this town has gotten in decades.[break][break]
You picked a messy time to move. Most people run away from war zones.” He says, equal parts concerned and impressed.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 20:32:22 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A smirk manifesting under her golden gaze, she was enamored with his humility-ridden response; some people would jump at the chance to deem themselves heroes, especially if they had done things to warrant the title in their own eyes. Navy seemed to be one of the good ones. With the seldom knowledge she knew of him and what she was currently learning, there was nothing to make her think that he didn't fit the title.[break][break]

"Matias and Callan are brilliant, though I've never had the chance to meet Melody Miro~♡." Though she was, at most, politically ignorant when it came to what cataclysms had occurred within Hoenn before her arrival, at least, other than the largest of the large, it made sense as to why the Elite Four was composed with local heroes. They all brought their own prowess and talents to their spots in their own ways- yes, they were easily venerated too, but Desiree believed that actions deemed one to be able to bear that title rather than official titles. She had yet to face her aforementioned friends in serious situations, one being a long-term pen pal and one being the current head of her record label; just how different would they be when things become critical?[break][break]

Putting out her cigarette on an ashtray she'd previously removed from her purse, letting the butt sit in the heart encapsulated in swarovski diamonds, she would attempt to meet her hand with his. "If I'm being honest, I didn't do my research before coming here as I should have. But I'm not too concerned about it- war is when the world needs its idols the most, after all.~" Had his hand met hers, she would pull it the tiniest bit closer to give him a flattering peck in the name of respect and courtesy.[break][break]

"Maybe I have a hero waiting for me in this torn region to guide me through, who knows ♡." She'd smile, reaching into her bag to pull out another cigarette she would be quick to light up once more.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:29:12 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Not for me to say.” His tone is clinical, lacking self-deprecation. Such questions spur him to introspection, the His hand is rough. There’s little scars all along the skin on the back. Each knuckle has been cracked. These are the hands of a man that has bled time and time again. There’s a story for every discoloration of his tan skin.[break][break]
He doesn’t shy away, neither from the peck nor her touch. This is one part of fame he’s not used to, people treating him like this. No one ever gave Michael Navidson, private detective this courtesy.[break][break]
People are gonna talk.[break][break]
He thinks that while glancing past her again. The young and the hip old of the town are already whispering to one another when they see Desi offer the peck. Given the rumors he’s heard about the idol industry, he wonders what that will do for her career. Probably nothing, he hopes nothing.[break][break]
Courtship rituals demand he follow this up with something witty or profound. Make her laugh, make her weep. Build momentum. Love and war truly are two sides of the same coin.[break][break]
He does neither, and not for lack of interest.[break][break]
Just…be careful, alright?” His voice has the concern of one who has walked this road. “It changes you, being here. Everyone who’s anyone ends up in all the wrong places. This place takes things from you that you’ll never be able to get back.”[break][break]
Affection does this to him, spurs him to defend. Girls used to tease him for being so severe when he was a teenager.[break][break]
World would be a little less bright if that happened to you.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:30:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

His hand is rough. There’s little scars all along the skin on the back. Each knuckle has been cracked. These are the hands of a man that has bled time and time again. There’s a story for every discoloration of his tan skin.[break][break]
He doesn’t shy away, neither from the peck nor her touch. This is one part of fame he’s not used to, people treating him like this. No one ever gave Michael Navidson, private detective this courtesy.[break][break]
People are gonna talk.[break][break]
He thinks that while glancing past her again. The young and the hip old of the town are already whispering to one another when they see Desi offer the peck. Given the rumors he’s heard about the idol industry, he wonders what that will do for her career. Probably nothing, he hopes nothing.[break][break]
Courtship rituals demand he follow this up with something witty or profound. Make her laugh, make her weep. Build momentum. Love and war truly are two sides of the same coin.[break][break]
He does neither, and not for lack of interest.[break][break]
Just…be careful, alright?” His voice has the concern of one who has walked this road. “It changes you, being here. Everyone who’s anyone ends up in all the wrong places. This place takes things from you that you’ll never be able to get back.”[break][break]
Affection does this to him, spurs him to defend. Girls used to tease him for being so severe when he was a teenager.[break][break]
World would be a little less bright if that happened to you.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 19:41:09 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The cracked, rough skin upon his knuckles would be able to be felt by her lips when they had graced them; just how many stories did this hero have under his belt? Those would be best stories for later if they were to reacquaint, or perhaps stories to be better yet untold until the end of time. Sure, people in the crowd would know a few, Desiree was sure of it. But she didn't give two shits about what the crowd cloaked in gossip had to say about those or about the two's interaction; this was their moment more than anyone else's, even if it were in front of the eyes of the public, and if they took the venerative kiss on the hand out of context? That's what a pr team was for, even if it somehow evolved into more.[break][break]

Perhaps Navy would be able to feel the scars winding up from the tips of her fingers to her shoulders, cloaked by her white-ink tattoos of nature's blessings.[break][break]

"I've already had everything taken from me once before, that's why I moved here ✧," Her golden gaze would slum in the direction of her lap, distracted by a big piece of cigarette ash that had made its way onto her skirt- an excuse to not look him in the eyes while delving into introspection. Everything was taken but her life and her career, such as her mental state, but even her life as a whole was a close call.[break][break]

Taking a long inhale of her cigarette, she sighed before looking him back in the eyes. "It isn't good to live your life being too careful, but I will be; I'm not scared of what Hoenn has in store for me though, even behind the rifts that I've been traveling through." Truthfully she was a bit scared, especially after her run-ins within the Mechanical Kingdom and the bruises that were left on her sternum in the Ultra Deep Sea. But even that fear did not stop her from going back; they were utterly magical realities, despite the darkness of it all, and her relationship with the concept of death was a strange one for the ordinary civilian.[break][break]

Holding his hand and running her grasp across his rough skin upon his fingers, curiosity would fill her golden gaze. "Are you scared of what the people of Hoenn will face in the future- even yourself? ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- !!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 8:40:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

His first thought is to scare her away. All he’d have to do is tell her the truth. Navy doesn’t know what the ruination Fernando Silph and others talk about entails, but it can’t be good. Nothing with a name like that can be. A few hints of what he saw in the skies of Galar might help.[break][break]
But he doesn’t. Instead, he moves from his stall, still holding her hand, and he starts to walk through the crowd. It feels good to hold someone’s hand again. Other than one night spent with a woman who has gone the next day, he’s had precious little contact with another person. Let them talk. Let them whisper. His heart’s already been torn away once. What’s the worst they can even say?[break][break]
I’m just scared I won’t be good enough, when the chips are down. But I made a promise I’d fight, no matter what. So, gotta keep that promise. Warrior’s gotta keep his word.” He leads her to the first ride he sees: a ferris wheel. There really isn’t any rhyme or reason to the choice. Only after he starts walking up to an open carriage does he consider how it might look.[break][break]
Wanna take a ride with me? View’s beautiful up there.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:58:03 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Outside of the dangerous cataclysms of reality she'd experienced behind two of the primordial rifts dotting the hidden landscapes of Hoenn, Desiree had no idea what there was in store for the region, and the world, as a whole- she was blissfully ignorant and locked behind the ability of knowing due to her status and unaffiliated with the league's positions that came with knowing. Desiree figured that the rifts were the dangers that were in store for her newfound home and beyond, nothing more, nothing less.[break][break]

"You are good enough, Navy, and you always will be; I promise it~♡." She'd tell him cloaked in optimism and flattery, strengthing her grip on his rough, tattered hands as they advanced off of the meeting platform. Truthfully, she did not know much of what he was truly capable of other than being deemed a hero by the crowds that occupied the streets of Dewford. Desiree wanted to know; though, his determination to stick to his promise was a flashing indicator enough that he would be capable, in her eyes, to truly be enough.[break][break]

Looking up at the ferris wheel's turning clock piece, the pinkette would smile at his ask to join him on the adventure to the top. "I'd love to, but it can't be as stunning as you, ♡" Accepting his offer without hesitation, she'd retain her Lurantis into their pokeball and slip it into her purse before they stepped into the free chamber. Ignoring the signs of the mechanical offset sitting on the same side may cause, once they would sit she'd sit right next to Navy, leaning her head on the edge of his shoulder.[break][break]

"Your promise to keep fighting.. Do you do it to prove something to yourself, or for all the people that call this region their home? ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:57:01 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s nice to hear the words, even if they come from a stranger. They board together. The wheel rises. Navy wastes no time when she nudges her head against his shoulder. With no one there to judge, he raises the shoulder and lets the songstress rest against him, if she wants. It feels good. He didn’t realize how badly he needed this until he had it.[break][break]
I made someone a promise.” Says the warrior. “My kid brother. I told him, no matter what, I’d keep fighting. That’s all either of us knew how to do.” Someone else told him that, too. A daughter he would never see again told him that he was a warrior. If he can’t even do that right, what’s the point? What were the sacrifices that led him to this moment for?[break][break]
But this ain’t all ‘bout me, you know? What about you? Your music? What made you wanna sing? I’m not much for new music, but I’ve caught a song or two you’ve put out. It really captures people’s hearts. Makes ‘em forget. Makes ‘em happy. I don’t know music, but I know people’s hearts. How they react when your song comes on the radio.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 22:18:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree wondered just what it would feel like to make a promise like that to someone in circumstances like that; though she had never had to do something like that in the slightest, it felt admirable to hear that bonds like that truly existed. He seemed so serious about it, and with that, it felt so real. Whatever Navy had known about what Hoenn may have to face in the future had to be something big, if anything, and though she was curious enough to wish to pry, she felt it would be best to postpone those thoughts.[break][break]

"I'm sure he looks up to you a lot ♡," She'd smile, resting her head against his fluttering heartbeat. Though she'd not spoken to her sisters that much since she moved to Hoenn, busy lives, busy schedules, Desiree wondered if her sisters looked up to her like she presumed Navy's brother looked up to him.[break][break]

Flicking her cigarette ash over the side of the carriage, the smoke would fluctuate out of her grin at his words. "I used to sing and produce with dreamy eyes. There was pressure for success due to my mom's modeling back in Kalos, but once my dreams came true- I've been using my music as an outlet for my emotions these past few years, especially now. And thank you, you're so kind."[break][break]

Toward the end, there was the tiniest bit of hesitation, marked by a quieting of her tone. If he asked about the incident, well- she wouldn't really want to elaborate, at least, fully. All she wanted to do was continue to distract herself from that recent past and meet her grasp with his arms, a beautiful and alluring distraction.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]