122 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
frozen in time
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 18:18:39 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
they watch, in awe of how easily camellia defeats the metagross. the more analytical side of their mind, buried as it is, takes careful note of how she handles the fight. there's a massive thud when the metagross hits the ground below, and nikola can't help but sneak a peek over the side to see where it landed. it's dazed, out cold, but could wake up soon enough and come after them again. so they spin around and start marching again.

not much time? nikola doesn't know why she'd say that. "have you experienced something like this before?" they ask, as flammula follows close at their heel. "is there a time limit?" they pick up the pace a little, now concerned that they need to hurry.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 22:12:12 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]"Until it attacks us again?" Camellia asked, raising her eyebrow.

"There's always a chance of attack. It's unavoidable. You have to stay on your toes at all times. That means you too," she said, pointing to the girl's CYNDAQUIL.

"Or else you risk a forfeit of your life."

[attr="class","camtag"] | into the wild
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

newt

samsa, kafka, nika
they/them
august 26
slateport city
bisexual
researcher
associate
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
122 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
frozen in time
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 18:07:52 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
nikola scratches the back of their neck. "ah..." so it's not completely down for the count, then. that means they really should move a little faster, so nikola hoists flammula up and picks up the pace. "a cyndaquil almost always walks on its toes, though. it's one of their many charm points!" they say, blithely oblivious to camellia's true meaning. "the other big one is, of course, the very pointed snout."

as they hurry along, though, nikola feels as if the space around them is being... constricted. they're heading in the right direction, they're sure of it, but something feels off. the feeling isn't explained until they realize they're looking at something that doesn't belong. it's a portal, much like the one they came through.

"huh... well, there's the way out, i guess. this is roughly where i heard the noise... but nothing's here." nothing except the potential for a fast-approaching metagross at their back, anyway.
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
frozen in time
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:18:44 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]A portal? It looked just like the one that she'd taken to get in, but she wondered...

"Would it take us out, though? Or is it possible to send us in further?"

Then, there was a loud clanking sound, growing faster and faster. Camellia turned, looking behind her. Another METAGROSS. "Shit. Get through the portal now, kid!"

Without much bravado, she shoved them through before following in suit.

[attr="class","camtag"] | into the wild
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

samsa, kafka, nika
they/them
august 26
slateport city
bisexual
researcher
associate
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
122 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
frozen in time
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 21:32:11 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
nikola's about to protest at being called "kid", but before they can speak they're being shoved through the portal. they bite their tongue as they feel their surroundings warp, and then they and their cyndaquil are on the ground, stunned and confused. the portal closes behind them, camellia coming through moments before. the clanking of metal stops. nikola's glasses are hanging halfway off their face, so they adjust them.

"...well! that was certainly... different." they stand up and brush themself off, letting flammula down to the ground. "thank you for the save! i'd like to go and document this now. perhaps we'll meet again!" they walk off with a bounce in their step, the cyndaquil passing a worried backwards glance at camellia as they go.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
frozen in time
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:51:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven