stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
BOOTY BUMP: HARPER BECK V. ELISE CALCIFET
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:47:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango rocketchar"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]Well! He barely got through the last round. Much too close to scraping through by the skin of his teeth for his preference! A congratulatory pat is given to his kingdra as they paddle out to the next floatie to take on their second round challengers when the announcement rolls through. Unlike the last fellow, the opposing name is one that strikes a familiar note for the native Galarian. “A Calcifet, hm? Well how ‘bout that,” Fern chirps as he pulls himself up to face the young woman. Before promptly twisting around for the face…er, booty off. “Contending against royalty, this ought to be fun.” His mouth twists in a grin, waiting for the go whistle.

[break][break]

150/150[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 21:19:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having a good finish from beating out the gym leader of Ever Grande City in booty bumping, the royal’s next opponent was a man with short dark hair and one Galarian that would be recognizable. “I would hope that I will give you a good challenge as well, Mr. Beck.” She spoke back to the man with a little nod to show that she would be ready as soon as the whistle sounded for them. By her side in the pool water, her Starmie waits for the signal too.[break][break]

By the cue of the whistle blowing, the swimsuit clad royal would not turn back from attempting to go home with the championship title of booty bumper in this competition. “Well, it looks like we can start now. I won’t hold back in this round.” Decarabia starts with Surf to give his trainer some momentum in bumping her own royal posterior with the man’s![break][break]

Ysr_cysl

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 150/150[break]
- Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 18:52:10 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] “Maybe you’ll be more of a challenge than my last opponent,” he responds with a laugh. That’d be pretty funny, given the guy’s size and the way he’d practically dwarfed Fern.[break][break]

“I should hope not!” Fern replies playfully, a wink tossed in her direction before they take up their positions. And she wasn’t lying—she certainly didn’t hold back in the least. Not that Fern intends to either. Planting his feet, he tries to brace against the surf. Though his feet still skid and send him nearly to the edge. Arms pinwheeling, he catches himself at the last moment. “Yikes, you pack a punch!” He’s quick to retaliate, though, hip hurting to bump against her at an angle as his kingdra attempts to flood the float with a crashing BRINE.

[break][break]

0jMn5_oF + 3 = 69[break]74/150[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 20:32:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Funnily enough, she had curbstomped her last opponent and he had done the same to his. Maybe Ms. Joy hadn’t trained much in the art of booty bumping, but the royal wasn’t really ashamed anymore given that there was a round to win. Elise does give a slight blush on her cheeks when Mr. Beck says that he responds to her saying that she wouldn’t hold back while the man goes in for his move himself.[break][break]

His bumping does pack a punch itself as the royal ambassador tries to keep her balance on the floatie ‘arena’ in the middle of the pool. “I can see that you’ve put your strength into this, Mr. Beck. Clearly, you are a better challenge than my last opponent.” The ambassador says as Decarabia uses Surf once more to give her a slight momentum to bump her own.[break][break]

72pMVaVo + 3 = 26

[break][break]

NOTES

- Health: 81/150[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 3:25:27 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Please! It’s Harper, Mr. Beck is my father.” A lighthearted laugh follows. It makes him sound wayyy older than a mere twenty-eight. “But I could say the same of you. You’re quite formidable.” Not enough for him to give up just yet, though. Lir surges up lot of the water, waiting for the right moment to blast away with a HYDRO PUMP straight towards his opponent’s feet as Fern continues to booty bump backward, careful to avoid the slippery uprooting that came from the surf washing over them earlier.

[break][break]

duLTA2|2 + 10 = 90[break]48/150[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]