Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Monke Feud [M][Robin]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 3:59:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her mentor had given her a mission to do which was to quell the feud between two similar fighting type monkey Pokemon which were families of Primeape and Passimian who were in a bitter feud with each other. After her elaborately saddled Noivern lands near the grassy area of Route 124, the Galarian ambassador pushes up her pilot’s goggles to have them rest on the top of her aviator hat. Her hands fix the pink tie on her dark blue ranger uniform as she dismounts from her flying mount to pick out a Pokeball from her belt and send out her Hatterene.[break][break]

Zelda is a nicer pick, given that Calm Mind would be better to calm down the raging ape Pokemon from attacking each other. The regal ranger cadet was also aware that another of the rookies would be joining her on this mission, so the young dark magenta haired woman waits for the other to get there. Minerva gives a little snort as the wyvern waits with her rider to look for the presence of the other ranger.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Poke Punch-Drunk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Monke Feud [M][Robin]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 5:14:03 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The sound of fighting in the near distance fills her mind as she treks to where she'd seen the Noivern land. It doesn't take long to see a trainer and her Hatterne. That pokemon seems like a good choice given its reputation for calming. It's nice to have an opportunity to meet another ranger, but she admittedly feels nervous. Her pokemon are not particularly well-equipped for this kind of mission. Still, the ranger life is hers because of her bravery, so despite the misgivings, she marches right up to the other ranger and offers her best smile.

"Robin Coello, at your service!" She salutes, then things better of it and holds her hand out to shake instead. Beside her is Munchlax, who walked beside her all the way only to enjoy his chesto berry. "So. What's the best move here?" She feels best equipped to try and scare the primate pokemon with her gengar, but fighting types didn't tend to be ones that frightened easily. It likely wouldn't make them scatter. No, she'll stick with her trusty Munchlax, but no plan has come to her quite yet.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Monke Feud [M][Robin]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 16:56:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The footsteps from the other ranger that came to the route made the dark magenta haired ranger cadet give a small smile to the other woman that spoke of her introducing herself and being at her service. “While we are doing introductions as fellow rangers, my name is Elise Calcifet. I’m pleased to meet you, Robin.” While she replied to the ranger’s introduction, there was a plan laid out for an angle in approaching the feuding monkey Pokemon whose fighting can be heard a little nearby from where her Noive“rn landed.[break][break]

“Our plan is to try to quell the fighting before they hurt each other in the crossfire. My Hatterene should help, but Primeape are known to be in their nonstop rage even when attempts are made to calm them.” Calm Mind should be the key to peacefully resolving the fight between the two simian Pokemon though there was a small back up plan. “If the Primeape are too angry to think…I will have to use force with my Mismagius to make them surrender.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Poke Punch-Drunk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Monke Feud [M][Robin]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 4:15:34 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Nice to meet ya," she said, hoping Elise knew her Hatterne well. She didn't mess with psychic types, so she didn't have a good set-up for calming down others. Her spiritomb could put them to sleep, maybe. "It'd be cool to see your Hatterne in action. My spiritomb can help the pokemon, ah, feel sleepy. It might calm them down a bit." She pulled a pokeball to bring out Spiritomb, but she didn't see a good opportunity to toss her into the brunt of it. She didn't want the pokemon to get tossed around before she could use hypnosis.

Then, she decided Spiritomb would be fine. She tossed the ball out, but she hadn't been holding Spiritomb's ball at all --- it was Toxel that she tossed out into the battle grounds. "Oh no!" She took a hurried few steps forward, but the Primeape immediately surrounding the Toxel paused to pick up the baby pokemon and inspect it. The Primeape made a cooing noise and held it close, some kind of parental instinct kicking in.

With wide eyes, she turned to her Ranger partner. "Um. Do you think Toxel is safe over there...?" She was torn between charging in with all of her pokemon to save her Toxel and letting things go if the Toxel would calm pokemon down.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights