POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 11:25:43 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

"Have you ever saved anyone from a fire?"

"Not yet."

"Have you ever beat up a bad guy?"

"No."

"... What kind of hero are you?"

"I'm a Pokémon RANGER."

Seeming unimpressed, the child promptly leaves Audric's table to find someone more suited to his standards. And there were certainly rangers who covered some of that criteria, but Audric was not it. As far as he was concerned, he was taking part in the MEET-YOUR-LOCAL-HEROES EVENT as a means of educating people on the importance of wildlife conservation and the environment.

Unconvinced that anyone would come to ask him about such things, however, the black-haired biologist sighs and rises from his seat. The CUFANT that had been sleeping beside him gets up at the sound of the skidding chair. Then, together, the pair decide to venture back into the heart of the festival and find something to do.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event
[break][break]
FIREWORK FRAZZLE + 🍁
OPEN

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
FIREWORK FRAZZLE
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 18:08:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Much to the casually disguised Galarian ambassador’s chagrin, her Zorua had decided to disguise himself as her and cause a bit of mischief in stealing prizes off the wall which needed some explaining as the other stall owners were very upset with what they assumed was the young woman being a troublesome customer to the carnival. Her Mismagius was the first to track him down as the woman joined her ghost in talking with the owner of the Magikarp Fishing game stall and the other runners of the other game stalls. Nonetheless, the royal began to explain that this was her own Zorua wanting to cause trouble and returned the prizes he stole off the wall before saying she’ll take responsibility for his mischievous actions.[break][break]

After her Zorua transforms back into himself, she makes her way to the entrance of the Meet Your Heroes event with parents and children asking most of the questions to the heroes of Hoenn being there. There, she finds another presence of a dark-haired man and his Cufant who probably looked like he was venturing back out to the heart of the festival to find another thing to do.[break][break]

(Even in her disguise of a dark blue ballcap, short sleeved t-shirt, and shorts, the Galarian immigrants in attendance had no trouble recognizing her.)[break][break]

“Are you looking for something to do in the carnival? I…had to chase my Zorua with my Mismagius earlier, so I’m hoping I can relax after that one incident.” The royal lets out a sigh as she asks her question to the other man. “Aside from that, I am hoping I get some relaxation time after the Galarian embassy has given me paperwork to do.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Be a troublesome customer

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
109 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
FIREWORK FRAZZLE
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:03:51 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

Lucy appears excited by the unexpected and sudden approach of a stranger. She dances around on her little feet before running circles around the girl. Audric, in the meantime, is interrupted from trying to GUESS HOW MANY jellybeans are in a jar at one of the stalls. It's not the girl's fault, however. He probably just looked like he was window-shopping.

"Oh?" Did she say GALARIAN EMBASSY? Was she an office worker? She was rather bold for one. Just in case, however, he looked to each side of him to make sure she hadn't been talking to someone else. "You mean me?" He inquires, pointing at himself. "I-I don't mind the company at all if you want to tag along with us."

Meanwhile, the carnival attendant rests an arm over the counter and gestures towards the jar of jellybeans. "How many, pal? Your girlfriend gets a guess, too, on the house." The man smiles.

Blushing slightly at the mention of a 'girlfriend', Audric quickly makes his guess. "U-UH... TWO HUNDRED AND SEVEN!"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest
[break][break]
FIREWORK FRAZZLE + 🍁

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
FIREWORK FRAZZLE
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 23:20:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A response came from the dark haired man when he asked if she meant him and didn’t mind that she could tag along with him for the carnival. “O-Oh yes, I meant you. I’m sorry, I should have specified…but thank you for letting me join you.” Her face becomes a bit embarrassed though it probably looked like the guy was window shopping a bit when she had approached him, so he really was nice enough. His Cufant looked very happy to go around in circles while the woman’s Mismagius and Zorua begin to greet the smaller elephant.[break][break]

Since the carnival attendant gets her companion to take a guess over how many jellybeans were in the jar, a slight pink blush comes over her cheeks when the attendant calls her his girlfriend. “My guess will be one hundred and fifty, sir.” The royal gives her answer an a sort of educated guess though hers may be a little on the lower side than the young man’s.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights