alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
what keeps my heart awake is colourful silence.
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
FINAL FANTASIES
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:58:25 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

Sansa had never been very good with guns. That was not to say, however, that she had never used a water gun before. But the targets she was expected to shoot down (a cadre of DUCKLETT that moved from side to side and sometimes took cover behind flat boulders) were far too precise.

Needless to say, the astronomer walked away from that game booth winning nothing. Which was a shame, considering CARIBERT had an eye for the KANTONIAN RAICHU plushie there. Nevertheless, the ALOLAN RAICHU remained in good spirits as they got in line for a ride.

"We'll get 'em next time, Caribert," Sansa assures her partner, reaching up to him with her arms. Happily, the Alolan Raichu glides down and hugs her.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Lose at least one carnival game
[break][break]
FINAL FANTASIES + 🪐
OPEN
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,307 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
FINAL FANTASIES
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 0:58:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since one of the carnival staffers was having trouble with the kids’ roller coaster being non-functional, the ambassador and her Ampharos helps to kick start one of the cars being stuck which the staffer thanked her before returning to operate the ride for a family of two children and their parents. After saying her good-bye to the staffer, she and her Ampharos would be going to the heart of the carnival to have a good time together in playing any of the games.[break][break]

Thor points towards a red-headed woman and her Alolan Raichu trying a game where the object was to shoot at a group of Ducklett to win a prize. Both of the duo make their approach to greet the other duo first. “Oh hello, I haven’t tried this game before. Is it fun?” The royal ambassador speaks to the red-headed lady before the Ampharos couldn’t wait longer to try the game on his own though he would wait a bit for the female royal to try it with him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Help fix a ride.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
FINAL FANTASIES
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:35:32 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

Sansa pauses from her hugging of the Alolan Raichu to regard the other woman brightly. "No!" She smiles, letting go of her Pokémon partner before it glides back a little bit and shakes itself like a wet dog. "There are much better games. I'm pretty sure this one is rigged."

Looking past the young woman's shoulder, Sansa is quick to point one out nearby. "Like that one!" She says, her eyes glittering at the sight of the DUGTRIO that pop in and out of the RING TOSS game board. "That one looks so innocent! Come on, let's try it together." She insists, practically dragging on.

"My name is by the way. What's yours, darling?" The redhead asks, arm-in-arm.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game
[break][break]
FINAL FANTASIES + 🪐
OPEN
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,307 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
FINAL FANTASIES
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 15:34:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thor doesn’t get to try the game he wanted to do when the female red-head says that this game looked like it was rigged and there were much better ones. Before she could reply to the first remark from the other woman, she gets dragged to the Dugtrio Ring Toss game which was an easier one to play than the one that she saw the woman play earlier. As her new companion introduced her name, Sansa asks for the ambassador’s name in turn.[break][break]

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sansa. My name is Elise Calcifet and my friend here is Thor.” The royal gives her name to the red-headed woman while the Ampharos beside her gives a small wave before the purple-haired amabassador tries her hand at doing the Dugtrio Ring Toss with tossing the ring like it was a disc. It manages to land around the Dugtrio as Thor would try his best to do it too, only for his ring to land near the ones at the other side of the left Dugtrio.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Involve or reference the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss game

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
FINAL FANTASIES
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 5:34:19 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sansa-lb"]
[attr="class","sansa-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","sansa-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","sansa-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","sansa-lb-w"]
[attr="class","sansa-lb-img"]

[attr="class","sansa-lb-w-1"]

"Thor! What a strong name for such a handsome Pokemon!" She coos at the Ampharos before releasing Elise from her arm lock. Shortly thereafter, she picks up a foam hammer alongside her newfound friend.[break][break]

"Want to make a competition out of this?" She brightly suggests. "Whoever hits the most DIGLETT wins! Now... GO!" As soon as the buzzer sounds, Sansa gets to whacking. When a DUGTRIO worth three-points shows up, however, she acts fast to try and beat Elise to the punch![break][break]

[attr="class","sansa-lb-bannerbottom"]FINAL FANTASIES ✦

[break][break]

[newclass=.sansa-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #7b6678;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sansa-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights