Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Connections Through Tea [Lam][M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 5:08:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the Galarian embassy’s corner for every employee to get their tea ran out of the oolong tea blend, she had taken it as a little job to get another stock of the tea bags for the office. The Lilycove Department’s tea shop was her favorite place to get her restock for both her home and the embassy’s office, so Elise would take her shiny Applin with her to the store. Rhea herself would be held in the arms of the royal ambassador as the dark magenta haired woman tries to see if they had the specific blend in stock on their shelves.[break][break]

“I’m sure Sir Osmond would join us when he’s finished with his errand. Your father is a little busy.” She gives a little chuckle as the royal fawns over the young shiny Applin. Aside from having a young Applin to raise, Elise still parented her bodyguard’s Charizard together like they were both mother and father to a now grown up lady.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Canon Connections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 16:54:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

His office at the gym didn’t have a tea collection. It was an important matter that Lam resolve immediately. Sure, he could probably just take some of his stockpile from home into the office and the problem would be solved lickety split. But one did not simply divide what had been carefully maintained at home. After all, what if it prompted an imbalance, and then they ran out at home at a pivotal time?? (aka the mornings when he was cranky.) Even if preferred coffee, and he was pretty much the sole oolong consumer in the household…it was too much of a risk.[break][break]
So of to the shops on his lunchbreak he goes![break][break]
His shinx scampers after Lam as he makes his way to the tea shop nestled among the litany of department stores that comprise Lilycove’s shopping district. It was a recent find, but most places he’s come across since moving to the seaside city have qualified as new experiences. “Hope we don’t get distracted..” he mutters to Noodle as the feline mrrps up at him. There’s no way the little golden cat is going to get distracted by tea.[break][break]
“Oolong, where are you…?” Flitting through the rows, he looks for the particular blend of oolong he’s grown fond of, curious as to whether or not it’s in stock. “Ah, here you are…” It was shoved toward the back of the shelf. He plucks the loose leaf tin up with a pleased smile before his eyes skirt to the side, noting someone else in the aisle, also seeming to struggle to find what she’s looking for. “Looking for one of these?” he chances, holding the container out toward her.

[break][break]
// canon connections

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#9eb591!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 3:01:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A small surprise came onto the woman’s face when a shiny gold Shinx is there in the aisle and looking around for some tea blends. Rhea’s eyes blink as the green Applin watched the form of the small Shinx cub rush back to its owner, a man with green hair. “Oh thank you, sir. I ran out of stock when the embassy staff used the last of the tea blend.” The Galarian Ambassador graciously takes the container that the green-haired man hands to her before her Applin looks at the container with the oolong tea blend.[break][break]

“Are you…looking for the same tea blend too?” Elise asks, feeling a bit curious if this man was looking for some oolong tea like she was. Though she feels that she shouldn’t neglect with the introduction of her own name. “I-I’m sorry, I had forgotten to introduce my name first before I talked with you, so… My name is Elise Calcifet.” Her pale face flushed a little red as she gives out her Pokemon’s name. “And this is Rhea, my shiny Applin. She is my baby that I grew out of the Calcifet draciary my cousin owns.”[break][break]

Rhea perks up at her name being called and she greets the other pair of human and his shiny Shinx with happy noises.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Canon Connections

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:05:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Of course, happy to help,” he replies with a casual shrug of his shoulders. Wandering closer, he holds out the tin for her to take, “I was just stocking up for my work office too.” The embassy, huh? That was interesting. He’d seen the building in passing, and knew it was here in Lilycove, but he’d never actually visited.[break][break]
“Funnily enough, I was!” he chirps brightly in response, a cheerful smile tugging across an already easygoing expression. “Can’t go wrong with oolong, I always like to say.” A goofy little chuckle follows the quip, cheesy as it is. He turns briefly to fish out another tin from the far back, but glances back her way curiously as her face lights with slightly flustered rosiness. “Oh, nah— don’t even worry about it, it’s cool! Nice t’meetcha Elise. I’m Lam. Uh, the new gym leader around here.”[break][break]
He peers down at the applin she holds, smile widening. And Rhea, of course. What a cute applin.” His shinx paws at the cuff of his pants with an impatient mrow, not wishing to be forgotten. “Ah, and this is Noodle—never to be left out.” The shinx puffs his chest proudly, chin tipping up.

[break][break]
// canon connections

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#9eb591!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights