Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 15:21:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"So the gods wager on our usefulness, and our lives dangle in the balance."[break][break]

As her fingertips mapped out the visible markings on his skin, they found their way to his neck, resting there awhile. She could feel the beating of his pulse, proof he remained alive despite his own fatal mission.[break][break]

If two gods had tethered themselves to her own soul, then did that mean she too was doomed to die young? How quickly was her own life dwindling, the longer she allowed those puppet strings to take hold of her?[break][break]

"Perhaps that makes us fated to be opposed to one another," she murmured. "One of us is destined to fulfill a utopian dream, and the other Ruination. How strange that we both suffer for it."[break][break]

How willful they both were, to defy the same fate they'd each accepted with their own two hands: living in spite of what killed them.[break][break]

Silence fell for a time, the sound of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears.[break][break]

"Wo-chien told me that my suffering meant something. That it had purpose."[break][break]

A pause, then a correction.[break][break]

"That I had purpose."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 11:56:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

is that what awaits them at the end of their paths? a utopian dream, a ruined world, or is there something else they just aren't seeing? that they can't see, rather, and perhaps never will for as long as they remain chained to their patrons.[break][break]

"how tragic."[break][break]

but if anyone could defy fate, it would be them. be with me, he had once offered her, because even then he saw what they could achieve together. he knew that not even gods could stop them.[break][break]

as he reaches up for her hand on his neck, he knows that his feelings have not wavered.[break][break]

"do you believe it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 15:47:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

I don't know.[break][break]

Where his resolve strengthened, her own faltered.[break][break]

A large hand, which had once sought to drag her to her own fiery destruction in this very place, alighted gently on hers. Not so long ago, she'd have brushed that comfort away. The strange encounter that had led them each to unmask the other held a new clarity for her in the wake of these revelations, however.[break][break]

His torment drove him to inflict it on others, just as hers did.[break][break]

"I don't know that I believe in anything. Or anyone."[break][break]

Looking into his eyes felt too dangerous, suddenly. All her energy had been spent to maintain the empathetic link between them, and only now did she truly feel the way it made even standing upright a struggle as dizziness muddied her thoughts and exhaustion weighed down on her shoulders.[break][break]

I should leave, she thought distantly. I know who he is, because I know what I am.[break][break]

Elisabeth rested her forehead against his own instead, shutting her eyes. She wondered idly if the confidence radiating out from him was something you could breathe in, stealing it for yourself.[break][break]

"Myself least of all."[break][break]

The world had taught Elisabeth her own humility over and over, painful and persistent in its reminders.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 19:36:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for a man gifted with endless amounts of energy, exhaustion wears across his features the same way it does her. the subtlety of it is often lost on others but he understands the struggle all too well.[break][break]

he's found that the weight on their shoulders can be shared, however, and the moment he feels her forehead against his, his own starts to alleviate.[break][break]

his eyes shut as he shakes his head.[break][break]

"you're insane."[break][break]

for not believing in herself after all she has been through. for struggling, suffering, and surviving day after day.[break][break]

"i believe in you, i have ever since we were last here, because i know what you're capable of, and i know just how much you can achieve."[break][break]

with or without him.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 4:41:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wonder what it might be like," she said as a soft laugh fluttered through her words, "to look at the world as you see it for a day."[break][break]

He had such a boyish certainty about things.[break][break]

The allure of him, she realized in this instant, had never been power. Ambition, for all its hold over them both, could be attained countless ways: through influence, through money, through the gods they had both shackled themselves to.[break][break]

She did not need to stake her claim to power in Hoenn. Her own Avatarships had proved that, twice over.[break][break]

He did not need her to achieve power, either. Groudon and Virizion each afforded him that, in a manner that she never could.[break][break]

Elisabeth exhaled and withdrew from him, understanding dawning as heat flushed through her skin. She studied him the way a child might study the night sky, surprised to belatedly discover how each star had outlined constellations all along.[break][break]

Their mutual suffering hadn't been all that compelled her to stay in his company.[break][break]

"You see the future as a clean, empty slate for you to write your legacy upon," she realized aloud. Her face reflected the careful thought that had gone into her observation, and the rumination that had followed after. "I... can't remember the last time I did the same."[break][break]

I focus on the past instead, as if it's a prophecy doomed to repeat again.
[break]

Her fingers dared to tenderly run through his hair, overcome by a bittersweet stirring of pity. She knew how this story would play out, regardless of how many times she attempted to rewrite its script.[break][break]

Moments like these were fleeting. They were misleading pockets of time, grains of sand that slipped through the hourglass to be mistaken for pearls.[break][break]

"This will not end the way you hope," she reminded him gently.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 3:19:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his outlook on the world is simple: it is cruel, bitter, and resentful; he knows this, he has felt all those things endlessly, but he will not deign to them. they will not influence nor will they define him.[break][break]

it's as she says: this is his world to write his legacy upon. his world to influence. his future to define.[break][break]

"you can start now."[break][break]

moments like these are fleeting, yes, but they don't have to be. he intends to vitrify these grains of sand into the future he knows they can have.[break][break]

he returns the sweet gesture, holding her face with both his hands.[break][break]

"write your legacy, elisabeth, and i will do the same alongside you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 3:44:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His hands encircled her face, and she thought absently at how these coarse palms were better suited to cruelty than kindness. The same could be said of her own, despite their deceptive softness.[break][break]

Neither of them possessed the delicacy to hold fragile things. But maybe they understood being broken better than being whole.[break][break]

"When the world ends, something always comes after, doesn't it?" she said instead of answering him.[break][break]

In the wake of calamity, nature still thrived. Overgrown ivy ensnared rubble and ruins; molten lava paved the scorched earth with smooth basalt stone; lightning left behind glittering fulgurite glass in the sand.[break][break]

Destruction could beget creation.[break][break]

"I don't need a legacy," she said, shaking her head. "I don't need to be remembered."[break][break]

He'd said that neither of them needed love, yet she'd known even then he'd lied to himself.[break][break]

"But," she confessed, in a voice so soft and quiet he could only hear it for her closeness, "I will mourn you, too, when your time comes."[break][break]

I don't want to be the only one who understands how this feels.[break][break]

I don't want to be alone.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 4:47:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

others would mourn for him to varying degrees. he imagines the hurt would feel has been lessened due to all that has happened between them. but, still, she would hurt, she would grieve, and she would mourn.[break][break]

but elisabeth's confession carries a different type of weight, one he cannot quite describe, but it is one he carries all the same.[break][break]

i don't want to be alone, too.[break][break]

it's not love that matias needs; it's not even companionship. he wants to feel seen, heard, and understood. he knows now that no one else will be able to relate to him as much as she can.[break][break]

for they suffer together.[break][break]

the gleam of a smile graces him as he kisses her.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 5:21:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This was a mistake, but she wondered if he understood that truth as well as she did.[break][break]

The things you wanted had a way of cruelly turning on you, she knew. Men had betrayed her many times over, while others had tasted the venom of her betrayal just as intimately.[break][break]

Which would happen first: his betrayal, or her own? She didn't know, but one would eventually precede the other.[break][break]

Here in the glowing heart of Mt. Chimney, he left himself vulnerable to her, showing the naivety of youth hidden beneath mountains of arrogant bravado and careless confidence. Her own mask had faltered somewhere along the way, the sneering veneer lost to smoke and ash.[break][break]

The first kiss between the two of them had been an act of violence; the last, an act of defiance. "You'll regret that," she'd warned him then, and she still believed it now.[break][break]

She'd not added aloud: I'll regret this, too.[break][break]

It was an act of treason, this time.[break][break]

She didn't kiss him the way lovers do, giving into the heat and passion of the moment. Instead, she kissed him with the knowing tenderness of a farewell, burdened with sorrow for the departure soon to follow. No matter how prolonged this moment between them was, its brevity in the greater scope of time remained ephemeral.[break][break]

"Matias," she breathed out as she pulled away, looking up at him with an expression that veered between guilt and wondering. "Do you trust me?"[break][break]

You shouldn't, whispered a quiet voice in the back of her mind.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 9:01:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

is this a mistake? he wonders though never voices his thoughts as he knows there are built upon fear and cowardice. he will not second-guess himself, not even for a moment, not even when there is so much on the line.[break][break]

treason it is, then.[break][break]

when she pulls away, he looks down at her, unsure how to take her veering expressions.[break][break]

i shouldn't.[break][break]

"i do."[break][break]

his expression wavers between curious and hurt, as though steeling himself for an answer he already knows.[break][break]

"do you trust me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 11:58:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

I don't.[break][break]

"You do?" she repeated instead, unable to read his own sincerity with certainty. The hurt she recognized, however, and she immediately recognized herself as its cause.[break][break]

He should learn to expect that from her, she supposed, if this was what he wanted.[break][break]

Her hand covered his in apology, enveloping his warmth with her own.[break][break]

"If you trust me," she said, glancing up at him, "then I need you to do something for me."[break][break]

Kindness and cruelty went hand-in-hand in this request.[break][break]

"There will be an attack near Dewford in the coming days."[break][break]

A pause, spanning no longer than the beat of a Beautify's wings, preceded her selfish demand.[break][break]

"I need you to be absent."[break][break]

Because if you're there, I will have to kill you.[break][break]

Because I have to be there, to kill a brother I don't know if you'll even mourn.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 15:16:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the hurt will lessen with time, he assumes, and even if it doesn't, it is hurt he is willing to live with.[break][break]

as she glances up at him with a request both kind and cruel, he ponders for moments even though his mind has already been made up.[break][break]

even so, he will not allow her thoughts and worries to go unvoiced. they need to be breathed into existence if only to affirm his trust. without it, he might as well be throwing blindly.[break][break]

his thumb smooths over her hand as he asks:[break][break]

"why?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 16:02:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This was a gamble, but then again, she'd only ever felt the thrill of playing when stakes were high.[break][break]

She leaned into his touch, her lips brushing against his palm as she whispered, "Because it's my turn to cut off the head of the snake, and if you're there, you'll be forced to stop me."[break][break]

Hadn't she already given him enough ammunition to forewarn the League? Wasn't that trust enough for him, in itself?[break][break]

But it wasn't. Words meant nothing; to outcasts like them, actions dictated everything.
[break]

Ancient contingencies maneuvered into place, set into motion with a series of kisses she trailed down his arm. She only knew how to lie with the truth, and that translated in how she pressed her body against his, prepared to seal the pact between them with something solid he could believe in.[break][break]

"Don't make me implicate you further, Matias," she murmured into his neck, even as her hands invited his to commit transgressions elsewhere; she made herself into something soft and easy to hold, offering him a surrender in all but name. "Either trust me, or don't."[break][break]

No hesitance restrained her now.[break][break]

She tempted him with their mutual destruction, her mouth claiming his as the volcano around them burned.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,466 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 17:13:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the ammunition given to him, while ample and useful, will not be used in the way she expects. instead, he keeps it to himself, having done the same with sootopolis prior to its invasion.[break][break]

will dewford suffer the same fate, he wonders but ultimately does not care.[break][break]

but it's a complicated game of chess he finds himself playing. to excuse himself would mean the league losing one of its most powerful pieces—their knight absent in a time of need.[break][break]

he is not given much room to consider it deeper, too enamored by her presence.[break][break]

"so be it."[break][break]

dewford be damned.[break][break]

"i trust you."[break][break]

her invitation is accepted. no hesitance restrains him either as they both descend into mutual destruction, burning hotter than ever.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 1:19:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Piece by piece, she'd aligned her chessboard into position for the advent of winter. Her singular pawn had advanced, slowly but surely, in the only way it knew how: dauntlessly accepting the path forward, making whatever deals necessary to be crowned a queen at the board's end.[break][break]

She had learned there was no reason to war with a knight, if you could make him kneel.[break][break]

disarmed himself of his own accord, relinquishing her path forward as she lowered her own armor, shedding clothing in favor of the intimacy of skin flush against skin.[break][break]

Exchanges had to be made, to conquer a king.[break][break]

You can't hurt a man like this one, she lied to herself as her body entangled with his own, even as she witnessed his own humanity overtake him in this moment of mutual need. And if you do, you told him what you were.[break][break]

This was who the world told her that she was, the Delilah to the Samson of men. She'd learned how to play that part too young, because it was the only part she'd been allowed to play. There were always consequences for transgressions, and she'd learn the cost of this one soon enough.[break][break]

"But if you're going to be punished for the sin, Elisabeth, you might as well become a sinner."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing