Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 5:04:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

No evidence yet, she wanted to say, but she kept her mouth shut. He didn't need to know what she knew. He didn't need to know that a trio of Galarian birds had complicated matters.[break][break]

That thought brought cobalt blue eyes to mind, and she blinked the image away hurriedly, not wanting to wonder how this situation might complicate that, too.[break][break]

"Shouldn't I be?" Elisabeth asked him still, his playfulness met with the severity of her own stare. "Worried, I mean."[break][break]

For her own safety, assuredly. For his own long-term usefulness to her, undoubtedly.[break][break]

And out of care for him, perhaps, though she sought to push that tiny thought away before it could manifest itself too strongly.[break][break]

"Aren't you?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 8:00:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

whatever foundation her worry may be built upon matters little to him as he has chosen not to peer too closely. ignorance is bliss, as they say, and he chooses to play the part this time.[break][break]

"not so much about myself. i'll be able to deal with whatever consequences that may come my way, should they even."[break][break]

he explains, shrugging a shoulder before reaching out for her with a gentle hand.[break][break]

"it's you i'm worried about. but you already knew that."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 15:41:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He extended his hand towards her, and she hesitated a second longer before accepting it. What reason was there to resist that gesture now, she tried to rationalize with herself, considering how close they'd already been?[break][break]

The warmth of him didn't make processing his concern for her any easier. How much of this was him trying to say what he thought she wanted to hear?[break][break]

How much did her life matter to a man who was content to turn his back on the League itself, with such little provocation?[break][break]

You can't rely on him, if this backfires on you, a small voice reminded her.[break][break]

She'd learned that lesson from other men, first.[break][break]

"I can take care of myself," Elisabeth said finally, casting her gaze downwards. "Don't worry. I'm used to it."[break][break]

Her fingers disentangled from his own, curling into her palm protectively.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 9:58:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

rely on me, he wants to say, but he knows there is a limit to the trust she currently has in him. he will need to nurture it and help it grow, but until then, he stays well within his limits.[break][break]

he shakes his head.[break][break]

"you won't always have to. i'll do what i can to help."[break][break]

in this case, him being absent will both aid and hinder, and even if he preferred to be present, her trust in him takes precedence.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 14:58:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Something in his earnestness made her pause mid-step. And how much help have I ever given you, she almost asked, but knew better than to say. Her own kindness had stopped being a given some time ago.[break][break]

But this was meant to be a two-way street, at least in theory, wasn't it?[break][break]

"Here." A small vial was thrown into his waiting hand, glittering a dark amethyst color, with a stopper that he'd discover was a reverse syringe. "They're going to ask you questions when you don't appear. If you don't have any better alternatives, inject yourself with this."[break][break]

It could sound like dark humor, but her carmine eyes reflected full sincerity.[break][break]

"It's Nihilego poison. My own's unique variant, no less. Tell the League you were compromised and that Underboss did it. If they don't believe you, they can check your bloodwork."[break][break]

This was an insane ask by any stretch of the imagination, but it was the best option she figured she could give him. Though it required all of the trust he purportedly had in her.[break][break]

"One injection sound be enough to cause minimal symptoms. Just isolate yourself, and you should be fine." She offered a careless shrug. "If not, the League has improved the state of their medical supplies significantly since the Ultra Deep Sea."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:20:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the small vial is caught and glanced at, drawing a chuckle from him at how absurd it is.[break][break]

"do you just have these at the ready?"[break][break]

he wants to prod at how she knows of the league's significant improvement in medical supplies but leaves it. his mind wanders to the possibility of having to call for help—how funny that would be.[break][break]

the vial is pocketed.[break][break]

"i appreciate the help."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:28:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I do." He might have been kidding, but she wasn't in the least. "I've learned to be prepared."[break][break]

had leaked that advancement in League technology and other information to Rocket, which she suspected most of the League already knew, given his recent change in status with 's laboratory.[break][break]

Then again, Matias didn't seem the type to keep an eye on those things, either.[break][break]

"Consider it a last resort. I'm a convenient villain in your story, should you need one." She smirked despite herself, amused at her own joke. "You can let them know how my nefarious attempts at seducing you are going."[break][break]

What was that saying? 'The truth is stranger than fiction.'[break][break]

"But it will probably be some time before we see one another again."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:35:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

amusement tugs at his features as well at the realization that he is the convenient villain in many stories. they would be right in assuming so, but to many in hoenn, he is still considered a hero.

the title is regarded more highly in other regions, however, like kanto, where the name speaks of a war hero who fought even after the end.[break][break]

what she says last washes the amusement away.[break][break]

"how long?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:43:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"When the dust settles."[break][break]

Elisabeth didn't have a better answer than that one. She wasn't sure what might happen after killing , assuming she succeeded. Or what might happen to her, assuming she failed.[break][break]

She'd not promised she'd live, because she didn't know if that was a promise she could keep. It was equally possible that she found herself in League custody after, and would have to rely on this fragile bond they'd formed to escape.[break][break]

It occurred to her fully, in that moment, how much power she'd given to him here.[break][break]

He could show up outside Dewford regardless of what he promised her. He could offer her poisons to for study, preparing measures against her own chemical warfare. He could inform Rocket of their rendezvous before she had the chance to decide that narrative herself.[break][break]

He could warn of her intentions, if he was savvy enough to piece her mission together.[break][break]

"Until then, I suppose we have no choice but to trust one another."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:02:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for a man who has spent most of his life fighting for control, thriving off of it, it's jarring how easily he seems to give it all up for her.[break][break]

"fine."[break][break]

because he trusts her.[break][break]

"when the dust settles."[break][break]

the promise he made to her would be kept, or so he genuinely believed it would be when he left his domain of mount chimney. but as they first discussed, his thoughts are no longer his own, and his mind is influenced by forces he cannot seem to control.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 17:29:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

And as he took his leave of this place, she did the same, departing the mountain by herself as her mind raced through countless possibilities.[break][break]

He might betray her, or he might not. It didn't matter, she told herself, so long as she defended herself first.[break][break]

The Unown-M found her again, as if it had been waiting for her to be alone all this time. had always treated them as friendly, curious creatures, but Elisabeth had never thought them so until this moment. It blinked its single eye at her expectantly, and she slowly figured out that it was waiting for her to speak.[break][break]

It wanted an explanation for her actions, she realized, before it retreated back to its mistress. It had been too far away to properly understand the events that unfolded for itself.[break][break]

She took the olive branch and seized it, plunging the first dagger between them into the other's back.[break][break]

"Tell that Groudon's Avatar is compromised," she said in a firm, decisive voice, pushing down any panic that might have built inside of her. She held herself with the poise of a woman who possessed no shame, the look in her eyes unclouded by emotion and reflecting pure calculation.[break][break]

If you have nothing to hide, then you should show no fear, she reminded herself. You can't show any weakness.[break][break]

A miserable decade had taught her that lesson, painfully sculpting a porcelain mask she still knew how to wear when needed.[break][break]

"I'll be reporting to Walsh in more detail after the upcoming battles. Please do inform Admin Bee of the matter, to keep the department of intelligence apprised."[break][break]

Desperately, she hoped that the lurching sensation in her stomach at the mentioning of 's name wouldn't be audible; she didn't know what he'd think of her for this, although part of her told herself it shouldn't matter.[break][break]

"For the glory of Rocket, then."[break][break]

She kept on walking forward, her path set whether she wanted it to be or not.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,115 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BABYLON
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:09:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: