he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 5:08:28 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Ancient Tomb. From where Gunner stood atop a sloping hill, he could easily see its black entrance yawning, ominous and inviting at the same time. There, in the forested space before the cavern, he and others had fought Team Rocket to save the Galarian Heroes from Ruinous Beasts.[break][break]

Yet more had happened then, if twenty years of vague, uncertain memory were to be believed.[break][break]

No scars remained in the landscape to tell of the battle. Trenches in the soil had filled in with earth and underbrush; the avalanche caused by Chien-Pao had melted away beneath the brutal Hoennien sun.[break][break]

Heaving a sigh, Gunner turned his back on the tomb. "Nothing to see here, Elaine," he said to his Mienshao. She uttered a small chirp, falling into step beside him as he resumed walking down the woodland trail.[break][break]

Just ahead, the blonde man caught sight of a stranger on the path.[break][break]

"Looks like we're not alone out here," Gunner said to his Pokémon. Then, raising his voice as they neared, he called out, "Hey, good afternoon."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (dark/normal)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 20:03:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Having ventured his way into the forest of Route 120 in an attempt to capture Pokemon to further bolster his ranks, he instead finds himself walking around in circles at a complete loss. With his Frogadier by his side he turns to it and lets out a sigh in desperation.[break][break]

"Hmm... well buddy I think we should have gotten that map from the shop instead of getting more Pokeballs. Do you have any idea where we're going?"[break][break]

His blue friend just lets off a shrug as the pair of them end up back in the middle of the trail. Upon hearing a call to their attention the two of them turn around to see what looked like a trainer and their own Pokemon. Noel returns the greeting with a wave and replies back.[break][break]

"Hello there stranger, I hope you're not as lost as I am right now, I could use your help if you don't mind."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 9:22:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 13:39:45 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner stopped, brow furrowed in concern. "I'm not lost. Where are you trying to go? We're by the Ancient Tomb right now, but if you head that way, you'll reach Fortree City in no time."[break][break]

He gestured westward.[break][break]

"However, if you're trying to get to the Safari Zone or Lilycove, you'll want to walk that way." He pointed in the opposite direction, eastward. "That way's longer, though, so you might be walking for a while."[break][break]

As they spoke, the tall grass nearby rustled. Elaine launched herself at the Poochyena that emerged, paralyzing him with FORCE PALM. The commotion drew Gunner's attention; seeing what had happened, he threw a Pokéball to capture the Poochyena.[break][break]

Then he turned back to the stranger and smiled. "I'm Gunner, by the way."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (dark/normal)[break]
Catching Poochyena

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 23:31:33 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Their meeting would be cut short by the sudden appearance of a wild Deino, ready to attack anyone who happened to cross its path. Noel's Rowlet swiftly appears to protect its companion. Before the Deino could even react, a surprising Sucker Punch sends it down to the ground, fainted and unable to respond. Noel catches a glimpse of the commotion and swings a Pokeball towards the Deino's way in hopes of capturing it.[break][break]

"Heh, pretty dangerous out here isn't it? My name's Noel, its nice meeting you Gunner. Truth be told I'm actually out here trying to find some wild Pokemon to catch but I've got a pretty bad sense of direction so I ended up here. I'll be sure to remember what you told me though once I head on out of here... if I can haha."[break][break]

With a light chuckle he extends his arm out in an attempt for a handshake, his greeting that he uses for practically everyone he meets for the first time.

[attr="class","notes"]Catching Deino

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:40:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD THIEVUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHROODLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:18:39 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Reaching out, Gunner shook the other man's hand.[break][break]

"It's nice meeting you, Noel. If that's the case, why don't we walk together? I'm heading to Lilycove, if you don't mind going that way."[break][break]

While they spoke, a Thievul dashed through the opening between two trees. Gunner's Mienshao looked over, drawn by the sudden movement. But then the Thievul was gone again, disappearing into the underbrush.[break][break]

Gunner did not seem to notice. He started down the hiking trail, still talking with Noel.[break][break]

"I'm guessing you're a Pokémon trainer, then?" he was asking. "Have you caught anything good lately?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 19:05:28 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Walking down with his new friend, he keeps his pace up alongside him as his Rowlet perches on his shoulder, ready to take down any other Pokemon that would interrupt them.[break][break]

"That's right I am, but I haven't had much luck lately in catching anything. I hadn't put much thought into catching anything else as I thought the Pokemon I had already was enough. But through my travels I've learned you need the right Pokemon for the right situation so here I am."[break][break]

As they were talking, Noel's Rowlet senses something is amiss and flies above a nearby bush. Out comes a Shroodle, angry and ready to bite. The bird readies a Razor Leaf that makes quick work of the critter, it falls over fainted and easy to catch. Noel notices the "fight" and quickly throws a ball its way in an attempt to catch it.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Catching Shroodle

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 19:51:38 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOSHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE SHROODLE!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 22:13:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Noel was new to Pokémon training, then, Gunner guessed. The younger man looked no older than college-aged, so the news did not surprise Gunner in the slightest.[break][break]

"Travels, huh? So you've been all over the place?" he asked, moving to a topic of conversation he assumed would fill the time until they reached Lilycove. "I'd like to hear more about that, if you don't mind sharing."[break][break]

Gunner himself did not need to catch more Pokémon, so he did not bother keeping an eye on the tall grass. His Mienshao remained out of her Pokéball simply for the pleasure of light exercise.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
705 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 17:39:52 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

While keeping up with Gunner, Noel glances over to the grass, noticing it rustling before eyeing a Scrafty and Drapion seemingly together just as they were. He decided to pay them no mind as he figured he caught enough for today. His goal now was to make it back to the city for some good rest.[break][break]

"Heh of course, I've got tons of stories to tell you and I'd like to hear some of your own as well."[break][break]

They walk back together as Noel begins to start on his adventurous tales, the two chattering away as the journey back would surely take a good amount of the day.

[attr="class","notes"]Skipping

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
THE MEANDERING PATH [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 18:49:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: