August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Open Your Heart [Gym]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 6:36:24 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji felt the movement, the kick that forced him to leap back; his wrist that ached; there was something to it, he had to keep his focus steady, but he was tired. This kind of fight took a lot of focus, but the moves that were echoing around them, the arguments they had.
[break][break]
It was the kick that he tried to avoid to the knee; taking it or avoiding it. On this battlefield, it wouldn’t matter, either action would have led to him being unbalanced, and so he took it in order to throw a hook.
[break][break]
But he underestimated Isaac’s strength, he felt the knock in his leg and the hook sailed over the other man’s head as his balance went, like a mirage, his opponent wasn’t where he had expected.
[break][break]
Absol was having a similarly difficult time, there was no moment to be proud of a singular strike as he found himself being blasted backwards by a powerful burst of water, knocked across the surface of the gym until he crashed against the wall once more, moving past Mugen and Umbreon.
[break][break]
It was an explosion of dust, which was followed by the Umbreon seconds after as she was struck by Fell Stinger, a powerful move which empowered her opponent, but yet at the same time there was no need for she fell back, collapsed over. Absol was different, as the Dark type took himself back onto his feet.
[break][break]
Staring at the battlefield, there was a natural conclusion; they’d lost.
[break][break]
With Kommo’o being taken apart by Vortigern, armoured pieces falling off with each strike, blood dripped all over the floor, but the dragon tried to bite back, with a steel beam, a Flash Cannon as it’s last stand before letting the darkness take over.
[break][break]
”So what Isaac? Gonna kill me?” Kouji still sounded smug, there was a singular resolution to this, at least to him. ”I’ll come for you again, I might go for the people important to you too.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Kouji dhats, gets knife knocked from hand, chats some more, kicks[break]
Kommo'o gets thrown up and down, uses Clanging Scales[break]
Absol uses Night Slash up close[break]
Umbreon uses Protect cos she scared [break]
Free Space[break]
Pass Go.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Open Your Heart [Gym]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:45:16 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]It all came back to that same clash of philosophies in the end. Isaac wanted a world where everyone struggled together to make something better. Kouji wanted a world where the strong lorded over the weak. Here, with Kouji's life in his hands, Isaac could make a choice.[break][break]

He could snatch him up in that grapple, plunge his knife into his throat, and make him pay for ever daring to lay a hand on .[break][break]

Or he could resist thst temptation, hold fast to what he knew in his heart to be true, and deny Kouji the satisfaction.[break][break]

"Nah." Isaac released the hold on his grapple, shoving Kouji away from him. Maybe he'd catch himself on his feet. Maybe he'd hit the floor. Frankly, by this point Isaac didn't care. "I'm not giving you what you want. You don't deserve it."[break][break]

"You're just gonna have to live with your sorry ass getting beaten by a coward."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG + [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,273 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Open Your Heart [Gym]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 18:00:49 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
Oh how I burn for you

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Isaac’s made a call. A simulation of a battle has turned into the real article. Kouji has given the turncoat an opportunity to really, truly show who he is. Folding his arms, the sheriff listens passively. His face remains stone.[break][break]
Only when Isaac makes his decision does the sheriff speak.[break][break]
You heard the man, Kouji.” His voice is harder. As much as he’d love to play around and fight more, he can’t afford to do that. Isaac sees him as a good guy, not some brainrotted warrior. Best to keep that image up. It’s an ideal that trumps reality.[break][break]
So I’m not gonna kill you either. I’ll do something worse. If you don’t leave right now, back the way you came, I’m gonna arrest you.” Elsewhere, Vortigern is slammed by a steel blast and remains standing, bleeding profusely. Turning, the black dragon stumbles to stand at Suicune’s side.[break][break]
Take it from a guy who’s given it too much thought: nothing’s worse than being locked up in the joint for a decade or two. All the shit you’ve done, that’s what you’re getting, minimum. That what you want, Kouji? To rot in a jail cell until you’re forty and life’s passed you by?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Open Your Heart [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 3:15:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
As he hit the floor, a subtle growl seemed to emanate from the depths of his chest, traveling up to his throat. His features contorted in a sneer as he gazed up at Merlo, grappling with the inability to conjure the perfect words to counter the statement. The weight of the moment pressed upon him, his defeat, and his continued life; the continued to weigh on him, leaving him paralyzed.
[break][break]
But it was the second verbal dagger from Navidson that cracked him, as he forced himself back onto his feet. ”Lost? Who the fuck lost? With the tw-” It was a heavy sound, a strong impact that caused him to crash against the ground, bouncing like a stone until he hit the wall.
[break][break]
It wasn’t his angry growl that was now the loudest in the battlefield, but the one from Absol as it stood over his drowsy trainer, his red eyes glowed brightly as he stared down, baring his teeth until Kouji ascented, his partner had saved him from birsmirching his pride more than he already had.
[break][break]
”I get it.” He said as he grabbed his pokeball, withdrawing both Kommo’o, and Umbreon, yet he wasn’t given the room to get up to his feet as he was grabbed by the scruff of his shirt, and hoisted up.
[break][break]
”You should’ve killed me, we all know that. Well, keep an extra eye out now, Navidson, Merlo. This ain’t gonna be the last time.” It was said with a voice lacking any real energy.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Absol bitch slaps Kouji, drags him back like the proper father he is.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights