August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Survey: Kouji & Lulu [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 17:03:50 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lulu Flint.
[break][break]
By all measures, this woman was a big shot. Kouji knew that, she was head scientist at one point, and even more than that. There were more difficult parts of this battle than just the battle, the purpose was to get inside of this place, and he was here to aid in one of those paths. Kouji looked over at Flint before nodding his head slowly at the first puzzle.
[break][break]
”I think….” It was a strange series of glyphs that connected and disconnected to one another based on rotating the gears that were underneath them. Apparently the last set of grunts to fiddle with them had found themselves completely squashed underneath a boulder…
[break][break]
Better to avoid that.
[break][break]
”I think I have no idea on how to solve this.” He said with absolute confidence, his voice was even, and he still had the gall to continue to stroke his chin as if he was busy figuring something out.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

1 post + participation = 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 16:26:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it had been a rough couple of days. every attempt at getting close enough to gain information had been disrupted despite every effort to avoid most confrontations. she had experienced casualties of her own, and unlike many others, she had not slept a second to refresh. the singular lingering blessing of darkrai.[break][break]

she glared at the glyphs in silence, not responding to the young grunt for a long moment before finally reaching out and messing with one of the gears.[break][break]

”this one.”[break][break]
the glyph slid into place, and there was a worn mechanical sound. no boulders fell, and a passageway opened up to the next area. along either way were suspicious holes in the wall.[break][break]

venturing further into the chamber would stir many hidden rabsca from their hiding place.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 18:07:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji watched the door slide open.
[break][break]
His eyebrow shot up, but then again it was to be expected, he was dealing with a former Head-Scientist. He couldn’t see it, his eyes stuck on the path, and the Rabsca that were coming out of the woodworks.
[break][break]
”You’re up Greninja. Block S.”
[break][break]
He came out and immediately threw out spikes, its color shifted ever so slightly, becoming more angular, to make it more difficult for the Rabsca to come towards them, but at the same time.
[break][break]
”How’d you figure that one out? Were you the one up for days?”

NOTES

2 post + participation = 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 22:19:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the rabsca poured out the walls, floating closer. a protect from lulu’s poipole shielded them from incoming waves of confusion while kouji’s geninja went to work. her marshadow joined it, spectral thief wrapping a nearby scarab in malevolent wisps of black and purple.[break][break]

at kouji’s question, lulu glanced over. this brief eye contact was perhaps the most she’d given him thus far, having been more than focused on the job at hand. [break][break]

she had assumed no one else had caught on yet. they had all assumed she’d lost her powers entirely–but rumors had been bound to reveal her secret, as she stayed in the labs for days on end.[break][break]

”… i’m good at puzzles.”[break][break]

her eyes left him and she moved forward through the path as the bodies fell, speaking again over her shoulder, ”you look young. are you new?”

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread (1/1)[break]
total: 105 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 9:09:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Something like that, officially joined right before the attack on Granite Cave.”
[break][break]
He saw his Greninja move, but that wouldn’t work on its own, spikes were solid for slowing down one’s enemy, make them scared to move on their own, to attack without thinking. But that wasn’t the only option available to him.
[break][break]
”Shuriken.” The Greninja complied, and followed along, it was still new to the team, but he still threw the watery stars of death at the swarm of Rabsca, it left bodies behind, moving in sync with Marshadow.
[break][break]
”You recently came back didn’t ya, what had you gone?” It was perhaps not his place to ask, but he didn’t mind whether he got an answer or not, his hands were in his pockets following along the path, there were a number of things coming up ahead, the rumbling of the floor was one of them.
[break][break]
It was almost cliche, but there was a reason that some inventions were reused consistently, and a giant rolling stone ball was as effective as anything else could be in a narrow path, it was heading towards them.

NOTES

3 post + participation = 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 3:47:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”ah.” she wondered if he had been one of the ones to spend twenty years in galar over the course of a moment–it had been a traumatizing scenario for many, and so she refrained from asking.[break][break]

her marshadow continued to aid in their onslaught against the rabsca, a shadow punch knocking one of the few remaining into the wall.[break][break]

his question was bold, considering the amount of distrust she had brought on for some with her disappearance. she wondered if his asking was innocent, or if he questioned her loyalty.[break][break]

”research,” she responded coolly. ”i was studying dreams in galar with a few of the region’s experts.” that much was true. ”it went longer than expected.” that was a lie.[break][break]

the rabsca trap was nearly cleared when the floor began to rumble. her poipole pointed behind them.[break][break]

”shit.” she reached for a pokeball and out came an alakazam. immediately, a mega stone was activated at her belt. ”slow it down!”

the mega alakazam levitated into the air, psychic energy glowing around the boulder and pulling against it. meanwhile, lulu turned and began running in the other direction.[break][break]

”come on! let’s look for the escape.” there had to be one. these were levels, right?[break][break]

+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
total: 125 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam form-mega"][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:56:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The rolling boulder had thankfully been slowed, Kouji was thankful for that much as he began to move. ”Aye, there should be a way around somewhere.” Or something to that extent? Or maybe there was another solution entirely?
[break][break]
”Greninja, use Water Shuriken on the wall…” He looked around as he ran away from the tumbling ball, before an indent in the wall became more apparent. To carve a path had been his goal, but the shuriken that landed, high impact pressurised water cut through the facade.
[break][break]
”There!” If it wasn’t for Alakazam, they’d have been flattened by this point, good thinking. Kouji jumped through, and was surprised at the size of it, but it was still winding even if the walls almost seemed to glow.
[break][break]
”This place only gets weirder and weirder.” He seemed to mumble, but by the heavy sounds within the confines of that place, it was clear they still were not alone.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 0:49:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

alakazam levitated behind as they ran, the psychic-type still focused on the boulder. lulu’s other pokemon followed, searching for the obstacle’s escape.[break][break]

they jumped through the hole soon made by greninja’s shuriken, and as the alakazam released its hold, the boulder slammed into the wall where it would have surely crushed them moments later.[break][break]

lulu gave kouji an appreciative nod, ”good work.”[break][break]

more sounds echoed deeper in the tunnel. soon, she realized some of them sounded familiar.[break][break]

”heatran.” her steps stopped there. ”sounds like more than one. we should go back and tell the others.” rocket was there to tackle such unexpected challenges together.[break][break]

however, as she made her suggestion, she saw wisps of dream mist waft outward from the dark, conjuring a more immediate threat. The great tusk stamped the ground and then bulldozed towards them.

+ 10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles.[break]
+ 10 MP for spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
total: 155 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 1:32:22 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Heatran.
[break][break]
”The hell is a heatran?” He hadn’t heard that pokemon before, Kouji looked over to the mist that wafted over instead, it seemed like it was going to become a problem. He didn’t like great tusk, it had a bit too much of an advantage against his own team of Dark types.
[break][break]
”Time to change, Greninja, use Water Shuriken, trip the pokemon up.” Kouji shouted, as his pokemon moved to cut a trench into the ground, but it wasn’t deep enough, even if it did slow the pokemon down, it Bulldozed past it.
[break][break]
It already cut a deep groove through the ground. ”Rout it.” He said as Greninja changed into a psychic type, using Extrasensory to stop it fully, it took a lot from the pokemon in order to make use of it.
[break][break]
He didn’t need to ask her whether she could handle herself in a fight, he’d seen what he needed to, but he still took the lead, if she was going to be the brains, her being able to think clearly was of pivotal importance.
[break][break]
”You’ve got any ideas? Maybe we could turn this guy against the heatran?”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 4:51:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”a steel/fire dual-type legendary. it has blood made of magma and can climb like a spider.”[break][break]

it was intriguing what their presence implied, or perhaps even a little worrisome. ”from what’s been studied about them, they seem to prefer volcanic caves.”[break][break]

she thought on kouji’s suggestion, looking for ways it might be possible. ”maybe…”[break][break]

then, an idea.[break][break]

”marshadow, attack from further in the cave. don’t let it see you.”[break][break]

the marshadow made no protest, stealthy enough to get away with venturing further into the dark. from it, a shadow punch burst out at the great tusk’s hide, causing it to turn and eye suspiciously down the tunnel. a perfect shot maybe, but then it began running, deeper into the cave and away from them. better to just let it go.[break][break]

lulu stared briefly in disbelief. ”hm. can’t believe that actually worked.”[break][break]

now, with luck, they could make their way out safely and deliver what they’d learned to the rest of rocket. several heatran were no match for their organization’s muscle.[break][break]

+ 100 MP complete RT Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 300 MP survey mission loss (fled)[break]
total: 555 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:13:33 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji couldn’t really believe it either, but then again a charging Tauros in a Kitakami pottery store…
[break][break]
”Aye, we should get back as soon as possible. Not sure why people were shittalking ya, you’re good to work with.”
[break][break]
He turned on his feet, to head back out; the ball wasn’t a risk, and a path was found, it was just a matter of seeing what would come after this, but he wasn’t the man to ask for that job, for that task.
[break][break]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he looked back over his shoulder, the heat had grown intense, heavy, murky; the pokemon on that end would be a huge problem to someone, he just hoped he would get to dig his teeth into that battle. For now, they had no choice but to retreat; they couldn't pursue this path any longer.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:17:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: