Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 18:35:43 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cadeyrn was worried he seen Carneli rough four days. She was never one to good off her own like Cinder when she need to rest or simply patrol the area. This was something completely out of character. Even samuel Elise's dragapult had gone missing too. Concerning as it was he could had to keep calm some of his newer pokemon to find them. [break][break]
He could see his salamence and dragonite over head searching the woods while cinder keep close to him. He looked towards Elise knowing she must be just worry-sick. "Don't we will find them. Least I heard from a few others that Carnelia have been seen around least. We find her we might find a lead on Samuel as well."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum "][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-salamence"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonite "][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard "]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 1:00:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Dragapult had gone missing in Petalburg Woods and so was her guard’s Tyrantrum, so the woods themselves still have traces of the poisonous blight caused by the dark-haired woman she suspected would be the culprit. Her Mismagius accompanies the royal ambassador in searching for her other teammate since the witch-like ghost knows Samael couldn’t have gone a bit far. “I think if we can find your Tyrantrum first, we will be able to find where my Dragapult has gone too. That’s what I think.” She replied towards Cade with a little nod when his other Pokemon were going off to search.[break][break]

At the female royal’s side, her Froslass floats near the dark magenta haired woman to keep her safer from danger. Since tracks were likely to figure out where his Tyrantrum had gone, Elise attempts to look for anything that looked like the footprints of a large dinosaur.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:42:34 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
"Finding Carnelia. You would think it would be easy to find Tyrantrum but she stealthy for her kind." Cadeyrn hide looked around the ground for tracks however least for him find the dragoness tracks was going to be tough. There were none in this this area. Maybe they had to got further into the forest to find out where they could be.

Cinder just sighed before looked up at the sky. The fire began to puffs out smoke like a sky sign or wood firing in a fireplace. "Cinder, why are you doing that-" Then he remembers he caught her to make those when danger was nearby maybe it could be used to trick her.

He remained silent let it go on until he heard a roar of the distance and the ground became to shake likely from the ground using earthquake or some other move in frustration. "Well, we have something? It's coming from the north...we should with caution."
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 5:23:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Finding a Tyrantrum that was very stealthy for her kind would be a little hard, but tracks from a giant dinosaur would be easier to find if they can find some in the woods. “While she may be stealthy…we can find her tracks if she had left some on the ground.” A response came from the ambassador while her Froslass and Mismagius began to cover more ground due to both of them being ghost types that are able to move freely in places people can’t reach.[break][break]

When her guard’s Charizard makes a little smoke signal like a hearth, the tremors came from the north part of the Petalburg Woods along with what sounded like roars coming from that direction. “I am assuming those roars came from either my Dragapult or your Tyrantrum, but you’re right that we’ll have to proceed with caution here.” Elise watches for her two ghosts to come back to her side where her Froslass and Mismagius reappeared in light of the roaring noises.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:19:27 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
Before Cadeyrn could even speak Cinder took off as the roars became louder. It seems whatever was happen was serious or least someone was in deep trouble. His mind was was going a mile a minute now. "Hurry." The red haired raced after Cinder who didn't seem to stop until they reached another secluded area or while former secluded area. "We're here!"

Indeed, it was them. The area was almost like a battleground with various trees littering the ground in the aftermath of the dragons' rage. However Samuel and Carnelia still to dead sit on staying in this area and protecting it. There was something behind those rocks then extremely territorial off. Something that a wild pack of mighyhena want to take. "Carnelia! There you are!"

His Tyrantrum didn't knowledge him as she knowledge Cinder. The charizard only growled look towards the pack with hatred in her eyes. One of the pack dare to see close and she sent them on fire. Samuel took the change to use thunderbolt to finished the pest off. He knew his trainer was there but couldn't took his eyes away from the pack.  The real threats to his mate....and his hidden brood. 

Caderyn only sighed before let out a "silent" whistle only his dragons pokemon could pick on. He knew the other would come with time but they had to stall until then. "Milady...look like we are for a bit of a brawl."
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 21:03:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

More roaring came from the direction that she follows her knight to when he tells her to hurry to the north. Along with her two ghosts, she sees the Charizard reach a formerly secluded area littered with a mess of trees on the ground. His Tyrantrum and her Dragapult were both protecting the place from a pack of Mightyena in which some of its members were still there by the time she and Cade both had found the two dragons.[break][break]

“I will get ready to fight alongside you.” She responded to her knight and turns to her Mismagius. “Prepare to use Dazzling Gleam and back up both Carnelia and Samael.” Mana the Mimsagius gives a low cackle and shoots out a blinding pink light from Dazzling Gleam after Samael’s Thunderbolt hits one of the Mightyena in the pack. Ayaka the Froslass moves to use Ice Beam to hold the other Mightyena in place and make it easy for the two dragons to drive the pack of wild hyena Pokemon out.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 1:41:37 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
With Elise and Cinder's aid it seemed the large pack had meant their match from being burn and even frozen. This saw quickly attempt to defeat this dragon pair was not going to work. Especially once Cade's dragonite and salamence appeared and join the fray.

Carnelia snarled lunging at one of the pack's leader chomp down of the mighyhena leg. The was unmistakable snap as the dark type howled in pain. The beast was throw into a spruce tree. Blood deep from Tyrantrum's mouth however the message was clear.

They kept fighting they would all die. The draguapult seemed to a bit more merciless electrocute one of the other packmate until it ran away. The wounded leader howl using it's remaining strenght ran off into the deeper into the forest with others. Only after the pack were but mere blurs in the distance did the mother t-rex relax.

Cade walked over his dragon his side gentle against her side. She was pretty messed clearly this fights between that pack was a common thing. "Hey, girl Care to the explain to me why do you out here? You have me and Elise a huge scare you know." The dragonness head her raised towards the outcrop of rocks let out sound almost like bark but not quite. There was silent for moment before a young Tyrunt and Dreepy appeared. The look on Cade face was priceless for he didn't know how to react.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 2:48:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The aftermath of the fight to protect the secluded area was successful with the pack of Mightyena dying to the might of both female Tyrantrum and her apparent mate. Her Froslass and Mismagius began to relax a bit since there would be no more wild Pokemon to deal with as long as Carnelia and Samael were here. When asked why the Tyrantrum was out here with the Dragapult, the large female dragon led them to a little outcrop of rocks where a little Dreepy and Tyrunt were there.[break][break]

“Oh…” The female royal is a little surprised at first by the little dragons, but she bends down to stroke both the Dreepy and Tyrunt’s heads. “You’re both very adorable.” She smiles down at the cute little dragons before getting up to speak to the red-headed knight. “Well now we know why they were out there in the woodlands. They did have little children of their own.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 3:01:14 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
"Yeah...I didn't think that could be a possible thing-.....um." Cade's head was like Magikarp used it's swift swim ability. He heard about dragon everyone so often going out to breed but he never expected it to well happened with his own pokemon. He was a lose for word. The dreepy and tyrunt playfully nipped at Elise dress as anyone baby pokemon would.

The Tyrantrum snorted moved back towards the nest. Cade slower followed her eventally two more eggs which haven't hatched eggs. "They got quite the family. It-it makes perfect sense I just need a moment to collect myself. I doubt they can remained here. Who know if the stupid pack will return with larger numbers....." Cinder was snickered for a good bit until the saumel booked her on the head with his tail to shut her up.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 22:54:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The way that the young Dreepy swift swims in the air like a small fish was pretty cute, but now both of the young dragons were playfully nipping at her dress. “Please don’t bite into it hard, it’s a very expensive dress.” She spoke down to the young dragons worriedly while her Mismagius and Froslass give a little chuckle. The parents of the young dragons lead them to a batch of eggs that hadn’t hatched yet as her knight still needed to collect himself from what happened with his dragon.[break][break]

There was a concern that they coudn’t leave the eggs here in the middle of the woodlands unless those pack of Mightyena would come back to harm them. “It’s alright, love. If we can’t leave them here, perhaps we can take them to the royal draciary near route 115 since it’s Remiel’s sanctuary for dragons.” The ambassador responds with a little smile since she knows his draciary is a safer haven for both injured and young dragons.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 2:30:33 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
That was one of things he love of Elise she was so caring and at times too steps ahead. He doubt "Mama Rexx" had any energy at the moment but as Cade reached for the he trust them to see the eggs but moving the entire family to the royal draciary would but another beast. There was the saying he trying to think something-something turtledove. It didn't matter. "I agree."

The baby dragon seemed to listened somewhat only just pulling on it harder than before. They wouldn't least not with their father watching them. Cade thought of a joke. "Image when you have children of your own. They might be ten times worse."

The knight was jesting gentle hold the eggs he knew the t-rex would everywhere her eggs was going so he wasn't about her follow them.. "I think we should move out now while we have the change to get this family out of here."
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 23:14:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Having been to the royal draciary where Remiel’s dragons were able to get around in their environments, she thinks that her elder cousin wouldn’t mind if he could watch over the eggs where they can be raised in a safe place. From what she can recall of his main dragon type Pokemon living in their space, Tyrunt and Tyrantrum live together while the rest of his dragons worked together in taking care of the other environments. [break][break]

When Cade makes a joke that if she had children of her own, it would be ten times worse for her, a blush came onto her cheeks. “I…doubt it will be worse if I have help, but d-don’t make jokes like this until we really have a family.” When Cade suggests that they should move out while they had the chance, the royal ambassador gives a nod. “Yes, we should move out now. I think your Tyrantrum and my Dragapult will keep their young safe as long as they’re both here since they’re both parents now after all.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
The More You Know(Elise)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:49:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: