6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
SMOG: Josh and Eris [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 3:51:59 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Interdream Zone, previously thought to only exist on the other side of the rift beyond Granite Cave, was leaking into the real world. With so many of his Pokémon on the mend from being on the front lines against many of Rocket's finest, many of the Gym Leader's Pokémon were in the League infimary. While he still had many strong Pokémon with him, they weren't his best. That was part of the reason why he was tasked with investigating the pocket of the Interdream Zone expanding from a neutral zone on the east side of the island. Astride his Shiny Luxray steed, this time in his Elite Ranger outfit and not his Sygna Suit, he bravely entered the strange dimension's bounds.

Beyond was a giant, buzzing Beedrill, easily the size of King Zing, flitting among the trees of the Forest of Secrets. Not long after Josh and Blitz had entered the place of dreams and nightmares, the poison-type pointed its stings at the young Leader menacingly, zipping toward him at high speed. The Luxray reared sharply, bucking Josh out of the saddle but ultimately protecting him from a deadly jab from its rear needle. As he stood up to climb back on his electric-type, a chilling, teenage, feminine voice echoed from the Beedrill's direction:

"Get off of me! I don't know! Are you crazy?!"

The voice paralyzed Josh with fear.

{WC: 234}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS   
Blitz           Luxray**          Good  
Aleph           Type: Null        Good
Ao              Roaring Moon      Good
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 12:43:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]With how often she seems to encounter interdream mist, it becomes a little worrying. From the soiree to Granite cave, to the various tunnels filled with tera crystals just sprouting all around the region. There's even something akin to it deep in the skeleton's guts.[break][break]

If she weren't afraid of falling deep into its clutches, she might have dared to mess around and challenge the limits of this realm. After all, it is the mind that shapes the contents. When she follows that line of reasoning, she can't help but realise just how familiar the scenery seems - The gashes upon the trees, the little dirt trail winding through roots and bushes. Reiner abruptly stops in his tracks, scrunching his nose as he pulls her close.[break][break]

They've wandered these parts long enough to know that going any further might just lead to disaster. And they're immediately proven right by the whispers of a forest they once called home. Confusion, anger, desperation. Her words rustle the leaves and poison the earth, her mind slowly piecing things together as she realises -[break][break]

There's only one other person that knows what happened that day. And they're here in this very hell with her.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 6:10:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Beedrill and Luxray brutally battled one another, every bite and claw met with a sting from the relentless insect's forelegs. A SHOCK WAVE discharged through the big cat's fangs caused their illusory foe to disappear into mist, but not before another came into distant view. It was another shiny Luxray that looked exactly like Blitz, with a humanoid figure astride it. From that direction echoed the young, feminine voice again.

"Leave us alone! Whatever Rocket did, Raikou would never choose someone crazy like you!"

Josh saw what he thought was an illusion of being charged by the Luxray. Shouting toward the mist, his voice echoed within the pocket dimension:

"I left that obsession behind! If Raikou truly wants to choose me, he'll come find me! What's most important to me now is making sure that I right every wrong I committed in the name of my chase! To the League, to those in Rocket who didn't deserve it, and most importantly, to herself! If you're out there somewhere, hear my words from the bottom of my heart! I am so sorry for what I did to you, and want to right the horrible wrongs I've inflicted upon you!"

Little did he know that the Eris in front of him was no illusion. She was real.

{WC: 218}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 16:00:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If there is any time where she'd prefer to trust her gut instincts and take her leave, it would be in this very moment. Whilst that man is busy fighting whatever demons still haunt him to this day, whilst a wild Luxray attempts to charge at and bring them down.[break][break]

Unlike the previous time this scenario had played out, Reiner doesn't hesitate, roaring as he unleashes a Springtide Storm. Fiery pink petals sprout from the mist, a tidal wave slamming against the feral beast and sending it flying back towards .

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 6:20:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The power behind Reiner's SPRINGTIDE STORM was immense. As the yellow-and-black feline went flying toward his real-world counterpart, the illusion itself faded into the storm. Not just the Luxray, either. The entire forest. Everything except Josh and Blitz, and Eris and Reiner. He slowly guided his Shiny Luxray toward hers amidst a multicolored mist, the very ground they stood on masked by how dense it was. For now, everything seemed calm, though given his experiences with , it was only a matter of time before one of their inner demons manifested itself from Dream Mist, whether it be Josh's or Eris'.

Once Josh had come within normal speaking distance, he greeted the child, and unbeknownst to him, fellow Mauville Gym Leader. "...Eris? Is that really you?"

{WC: 126}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 12:22:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For every step he takes towards them, Reiner's backing several steps. With Eris still holding tight to him, he's already tensing, looking around as if searching for ways to run should things go south.[break][break]

They hadn't been letting these demons haunt their dreams. There had been far worse monsters to be looking out for in the streets. But when danger presents itself right before their very eyes, failing to dissipate with every other illusion and even recognising them on sight, all she has to offer is a cold, bitter glare.[break][break]

Try as she might to still her shaky hands, Reiner feeds off her uncertainty, baring his teeth as his claws begin to press into the dirt. Any suspicious movement that even hints the slightest bit of malice will see him thoroughly ripped apart.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 2:07:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh intepreted Eris' tension and Reiner's aggressive stance as the girl's wariness of him. The reaction was totally understandable; after all, he had tried to take her life so many months ago! As traumatic of a moment as that was for the Gym Leader, it had to be far more so for the child before him.

And that was precisely why he wanted to make this right.

Josh wanted to not only quash his own demons, but prove to Eris he was genuine. They had more in common than he realized, too; both were victims of a dearth in proper leadership within the League. Perhaps they would be able to one day bond over knowing that it was the same person that ruined their lives, even if Josh was hesitant to put blame on anyone but himself.

Blitz met the unease in Eris and the aggression in Reiner with calm, maintaining a constant speed in his slow steps toward the fellow Shiny Luxray and rider. It was readily apparent in Josh's body language that there was not one bit of ill will harbored within him. "Eris... it really is you... isn't it..." the words left his lips, equally calm as the electric cat the Gym Leader was seated on.

{WC: 209}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 3:16:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Being perceived isn't something that she wants, her fingers gently digging into the Luxray's shoulder as she struggles to look away.[break][break]

A sharp burst of energy strikes the ground next to Blitz, Reiner's growl growing to a full on roar as he exudes excess electricity. Slow steps or not, he doesn't take their approach to be anything other than a threat. And as such, he will react accordingly, backing up to maintain that distance between them.

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 3:35:03 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Despite the aggression from Reiner, Josh stood his ground. He figured Eris was just scared, trying to intimidate her former killer away. This was normal behavior; after all, she was looking away from the person who had tried to take her life over an obsession with the Johtonian god of speed. A god that Josh just knew would not accept him as he was back then.

How much he had changed in eight fleeting months.

With a subtle tug on the black and yellow cat's reins, Josh stopped Blitz, again crying toward the young girl. "It's okay! I mean no harm!" To prove it, Josh clipped the other two Poké Balls off his belt and put them in the bottom of his supply bag, well out of quick reach. If Eris looked closely, she would see that Josh's belt of Poké Balls was empty, other than the one that belonged to Blitz.

If that still didn't change the former Rocket's mind, he would make himself more vulnerable by sliding off Blitz's back and withdrawing his Pokémon. He was out of his element: on foot and clearly unarmed. If Reiner really wanted to, the Luxray could ram and trample him with ease.

MP THIS THREAD: 50
Posts (50)

{WC: 202}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 11:52:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What was it that made him different? What made him so much more scarier than true murderers like Cillian, or traitor hunters like Kouji?[break][break]

Surely, it boiled down to trust. The ability to trust in that people were monsters underneath, but monsters that still had some semblance of control. The ability to trust in their hostility in specific situations, that certainty of a merciless run-in. That ability to trust in them after spending so much time with them and having seen them at their most vulnerable.[break][break]

Even if he puts away his pokeballs, she doesn't know just what might happen here. And she refuses to let her guard down for even a moment, gritting her teeth as he tries oh so hard to make himself seem that less threatening. With a sharp inhale, she and Reiner are of one mind, readily backing away and turning only when they've gained enough distance where he won't be able to get them with a simple lunge.[break][break]

Interdream mist swirls at their feet, clinging to them like a fresh film of anxiety as their environment shifts. But it never seems able to form anything solid, coagulating into vague shapes before quickly dispersing and attempting to form something new. Almost as if there's far too many things on her mind to draw out the one most potent memory.[break][break]

Or perhaps, because she refuses to let those memories be touched upon, to let any bit of weakness be exposed in front of someone she knows nothing about.

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 3:59:39 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Eris and Reiner got out of range, interdream mist erupted around Josh, the rainbow-colored sea of color shifting to the lower level of the Burned Tower in Johto. A bright flash blinded the Gym Leader as the mist manifested itself in two forms: a Shiny Pyroar that Eris may have recognized from the Leader's Gym Challenge in the Forest of Secrets, and the thundercat Josh revered so greatly.

The big cat's form lunged at that of the Pyroar in the blink of an eye. Before Josh could even react, the electric tiger sunk its knife-like fangs deep into the lion's neck. With fangs stained red with the dying lion's blood, the big cat lunged toward the Master of Faster with speed not even he could track, knocking him off his feet and onto the ground in an instant. His head thumped after the back of it met the hard rock beneath him in one of the most painful ways imaginable. The yellow-and-black mistform circled him like a feline predator waiting to pounce and deliver the kill shot. Desperate, Josh reached for the pocket he had put his two other Poké Balls into, but it was too late; he simply did not have the reach while prone. All he could do was play possum. This, too, had to be an illusion... right?

MP THIS THREAD: 60
Posts (60)

{WC: 222}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 3:05:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What do you do in a situation like this? When you're in the presence of someone who makes your nerves burn and causes your brain to scream nothing but the desire to get as far away from them as possible. When you watch that exact same person who nearly snuffed your life act so pitiful before your very eyes. When they say they've changed but the object of their obsession clearly still hangs over them. When they somehow turn out to be a sickening damsel in distress.[break][break]

She could leave him to drown in his own fantasies. No one would question it if she didn't leave a trace of her existence here. She could let him be torn asunder by his delusions of a legend supposedly long dead.[break][break]

But where would that leave her?[break][break]

A pokeball thrown out, a click, a whistle. A Stone Edge carves right through the aggressing feline as mist pours from the gaping holes in its chest. Soon enough, it fails to hold its shape, liquified into nothing but pink dust that melds with the mist once more.[break][break]

"Liar."

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 6:01:22 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The feline figure flew toward Josh with the speed of a lightning bolt, landing on top of him and pinning him to the ground. The Gym Leader screamed out of fear of the end, knife-like fangs stretching the length of the electric predator's gaping maw. A thunderous bellow from the big cat was the last warning he would get before the majestic foe went for the jugular... until a STONE EDGE came of nowhere, slicing through the mistform and reducing it to pink dream essence.

Bewildered, Josh slowly stood up, but did not advance upon Eris. He simply tilted his red face toward the young child, the expression on his face one of genuine relief. "Eris... you would save my life, even after what I did to you... When I say this, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you."

MP THIS THREAD: 70
Posts (70)

{WC: 143}
{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 22:56:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Where he sees majestic or fearsome, she sees hollowness and a mockery of just what Raikou should have been. Not a plaything of someone's imagination, not a being defined by what a mere human perceives of them. What a joy it would have been to find some kind if Azelf look-alike in a place like this![break][break]

She doesn't want to look at him. His thanks are nothing but salt in the wound as she grits her teeth. She'd saved him because life was far too precious, not because of who he was and most definitely not due to any wishes for them somehow to make amends.[break][break]

Do you regret it?[break][break]

Curse that sickening feeling that brews in the pit of her stomach. Turning away, she recalls Azzy and practically begs for Reiner to take them far from here, leaning in close enough to hear his unsteady breaths. He too, wishes to be anywhere but here. And the last thing they want is for this man to begin waddling behind them like some lost duckling.[break][break]

Surely, they won't be expected to lead him to some League camp like a lost child?

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,864 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 1:24:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh didn't get it at first. Why would Eris save her attempted murderer, only to turn her back on him? Surely her life would be at ease if she had the assurance that the person that tried to end her life had been wiped off the face of the earth. Reiner's hostility toward the Master of Faster added to matters further. Was it fear of him? Was it disdain for him? Suddenly, his footsteps stopped as he had an epiphany.

Perhaps Eris, too, wanted to put the past behind her. Or she already had. If she didn't want to "make amends" with him, that was ultimately up to her. The comfort that knowing Eris survived the fall from the cliff started to put his heart at ease. Seeing her and Reiner walk away, seemingly with all their bodily functions intact, further comforted the young man. Josh breathed a deep sigh of relief and turned around, headed back toward the south side of the island. Still in a dangerous area, he reloaded his belt's Poké Balls and clicked the release switch on that of his Shiny Luxray.

While he did so, a mechanical-sounding HYPER VOICE rang in the ears of all present in the Interdream Zone.

MP THIS THREAD: 80
Posts (80)

{WC: 205}
{PC: 8}

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited