Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SKY: barnaby & ollie [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 1:37:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

flew high above the newly-formed island, straddling his large BRAVIARY while his SHAYMIN glided a good distance away, keeping watch.[break][break]

Wind whipped at his face, pushing the hood he wore back and revealing the dark hair beneath. His mask remained firmly in place, however, hiding Admin Bee's identity from LEAGUE operatives.[break][break]

He scanned the skies, on the lookout for nearby combatants, while also surveying the land below for any intel that could be relayed to the boots on the ground.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]

TOTAL: 160 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for sky mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 145px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 8:17:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","squarecard ollie1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
you would think that he'd get used to it by now. being part of a war.

[break][break] but he'd spent far too long not being part of it, of trying to sit on the side of neutrality. even at AQUA, he'd been adamantly on his sister's side. he'd agreed with that not everything needed to end in brimstone and ash.

[break][break] or at least he thought he had — then he'd seen the mad dash for that book, and then that prehistoric suicune.

[break][break] he had thought he understood, inevitably, how things needed to end.

[break][break] a life for a life.

[break][break] ollie thought about all of this as he surveyed the LEAGUE skies on his dragonite, trying to keep an eye out for any ROCKET agents that would breach their skyline. internally, he hoped that they were able to get past the HEATRAN problem. the faster they got through, the quicker he could ignore his feelings. his fingers pressed against the warmth of his dragonite's backside as his SWOOBAT floated in front of him, UNAWARE they were being watched.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
SKY (2/3) [break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/r4DtJVv/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font-size:14px!important; font-weight:bold; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 23:58:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Until the LEAGUE submitted at ROCKET's feet, there would be no end to the war between the two opposing factions. Supremacy was not something either side would give up easily, and falling on their sword was not an option.[break][break]

This mentality suited just fine. It was what motivated him to action, upon seeing the shape of a DRAGONITE appear in the distance, along with the speck of a SWOOBAT in front of it.[break][break]

Catching them UNAWARE, he swooped in close to make the first move, ordering his BRAVIARY to release a TWISTER large enough to encompass both the DRAGONITE, its rider, and the SWOOBAT — if they weren't quick enough to evade.[break][break]

And even if they did, SHAYMIN would be waiting to catch them off-guard by expelling a volley of LEECH SEEDs onto the DRAGONITE.

[break]

TOTAL: 170 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 145px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 5:22:01 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"!"

[break][break] a TORNADO rippled past, fierce as it consumed the ranger and his partner.

[break][break] they were under attack!

[break][break] "stache!" the fierce gust ripped apart his armor, tearing about the fabric. electricity sparked from the dragonite just as SEEDS LEECHED upon it's orange back like toxins. the THUNDER WAVE bursts from the dragon towards the unfamiliar creature.

[break][break] an ASSURANCE blasts out from the swoobat too in retaliation towards the braviary to assist his teammates in battle.

[break][break]

SKY (2/3) [break]

+ dragonite uses THUNDER WAVE on shaymin [break]
+ swoobat uses ASSURANCE on braviary [break][break]

[newclass=".ollie1"] --accent:#D5A63D!important; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/r4DtJVv/image.png)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".squarecard"]--accent:#7d91af; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font:11px/14px 'Roboto'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .icon"]background-image:var(--url); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard blockquote b, .squarecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .squarecard blockquote b { font-size:14px!important; font-weight:bold; } .squarecard blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; } .squarecard .bottom b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 2:10:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Waves of electricity arced across the SHAYMIN's body, rendering it momentarily paralyzed. With its wings locked up, it plummeted to the sea below.[break][break]

Meanwhile, BRAVIARY dodged out of the SWOOBAT's way just in time. As the bat passed, Étienne would extend its huge claws to try and grasp at its wings, perhaps puncturing the membrane and crippling flight.[break][break]

Down below, Barnaby's other Pokemon struggles to right itself. Luckily, the energy sapped from 's DRAGONITE is enough to revitalize Puck before he could hit the water; with his mobility renewed, he unfurled his wings just before hitting the water. Flapping hard, the SHAYMIN flew back upwards toward the fray.

[break]

TOTAL: 180 MP[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:05:55 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
pain bled into the swoobat's wings as the braviary brings him close. unwillign to give up just yet, the swoobat tears herself away with an AIR CUTTER to push some distance between them.

[break][break] ollie glances down towards the water, breathing a sigh of relief as the shaymin doesn't hit the water completely. he didn't want the pokemon to drown.

[break][break] but that brought forth another problem. the pokemon was on attack.

[break][break] "c'mon," he urged his dragonite, attempting to pull some of the seeds off the pokemon's scaly back. "let's get out of here before it's too late." a foolhardy attempt for sure, but maybe they'd be able to escape with EXTREME SPEED.

[break]

[break][break]

SKY (2/3) [break]

+ swoobat uses AIR CUTTER on braviary [break]
+ ollie and dragonite attempt an escape with EXTREMESPEED [break][break]

[newclass=".squarecard .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; } .squarecard .bottom b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 1:41:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The AIR CUTTER made contact with Barnaby's BRAVIARY, causing it to reflexively loosen its grip on the SWOOBAT. The creature frantically pulled away, but the admin paid it little mind.[break][break]

His focus was on the escaping DRAGONITE and the ranger riding it.[break][break]

"Stop them." Easier said than done, given the EXTREME SPEED at which they were traveling. Still, perhaps turbulent weather would hinder their progress.[break][break]

Beating its wings with an intense force, BRAVIARY summoned a HURRICANE, aimed broadly forward at the fleeing pair. Meanwhile, SHAYMIN returned and set its sights on SWOOBAT, sending out an AIR SLASH of its own.

[break]

TOTAL: 190 MP[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:19:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
they gave chase.

[break][break] heart in his throat, ollie sped along on his dragonite and could only hope that his swoobat was falling suit. the AIR SLASH cut straight through the pokemon then, who let out a cry of pain as it barrelled overhead at ollie.

[break][break] his eyes widened.

[break][break] "biscotti!"

[break][break] his words were cut off though, as a HURRICANE slammed into him and unlodged him from his seat. fuck.

[break][break] ollie twisted in air, reaching for his bleeding swoobat. "hey buddy, you'll be okay," he murmured, hugging the pokemon tight to his chest, even as he felt it's lifeforce fading.

[break][break] meanwhile, his dragonite spun towards the incoming duo, wings spread broad as it summoned a DRACO METEOR.

[break]

[break][break]

SKY (2/3) [break]

+ hit by AIR SLASH & HURRICANE [break]
+ dragonite uses DRACO METEOR [break][break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 2:30:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

saw ' freefall and thought his victory was clinched. Below the man was solid earth — a guaranteed death at this height.[break][break]

Of course, the man's DRAGONITE still insisted on being annoying. Riderless, it shot out a DRACO METEOR toward them.[break][break]

SHAYMIN swooped in to counter with its own attack: SEED FLARE.[break][break]

The two moves clashed, sending a shockwave that radiated out along with pungent smoke that obscured much of the nearby area. Now, there was no sign of the ranger, hidden as he was below the smog.[break][break]

Barnaby didn't bother following further. There was no point.[break][break]

He was likely dead anyway.

[break]

TOTAL: 450 MP[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission[break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,326 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 22:40:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
fireworks cracked in the summer sky as SEED FLARE contended for space with the DRACO METEOR. a phenomenal show of effort, only offset by the fatal death that was happening right before them.

[break][break] biscotti's body went frail and limp in his arms, her death finalized. misery shone bright in ollie's eyes, even as he fell, and he hugged him tightly to his chest as they plumetted both towards the earth.

[break][break] quickly, his pidgeot burst out of his belt at the last effort to save him both. a MEGA EVOLUTION gleamed brightly as he was caught in the pokemon's feathery embrace, just as the smoke pillowed out above them, hiding them from sight.

[break][break] they'd escaped team rocket, but at what cost?

[break]

[break][break]

SKY (2/3) [break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:00:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: