he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 20:17:30 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner plucked the leppa berry from a branch overhead, his height allowing him to reach it with ease. The bright red and yellow of its skin suggested sweet, juicy ripeness.[break][break]

He dropped the fruit into the basket at his feet and reached for another.[break][break]

"How many of these should we collect?" Gunner asked, glancing over his shoulder at the woman nearby.[break][break]

had agreed to join him at the berry farm after he'd promised to make fresh leppa berry pie with whatever the produce they picked.[break][break]

Their height difference, though, meant he was doing most—if not all—of the work.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 18:50:13 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] It was his birthday.

[break][break] Mila had never been able to forget it, not in the years they'd been apart. It plagued her every year, no different than the thousands of memories that she'd tried to keep tucked away, hidden like a mask from the outside world.

[break][break] But this year was different. This year was one that she planned on celebrating.

[break][break] "Isn't that up to you?" she asked, glossed lips quirking upwards in a smirk as the stared up at him. From this angle, she could appropriately appreciate his strong biceps. "Mr. Baker."

[break][break] Mila was dressed in a flowing white dress, adorned with a perfect summer hat and strappy auburn sandals. It was a picturesque outfit, but not exactly one from getting down and dirty.

[break][break] Good thing that was doing most of the work.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
berry patch kids

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 20:00:23 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I have enough for two pies, and you'll want to bring some home too, won't you?" Gunner said, picking up the basket at his feet. It still felt strange that he and Mila were living apart again, but perhaps that was for the best.[break][break]

The basket felt heavy enough, though. If he didn't use all of them for pies, he could give the rest to her. Or maybe his brother might want some.[break][break]

"Let's go pay for these. I'll show you how to make candied MUMMIES out of a few when we get back to my apartment." He'd seen the recipe on Pinterest and thought he might try it.[break][break]

As he started toward the building at the edge of the field, the store where they could purchase the apples they'd picked, a loud, digital noise broke the serenity of the countryside.[break][break]

Mila's phone.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 3:51:15 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] She sticks her tongue out at him.

[break][break] "Fine."

[break][break] Of course, he was right. Unlike him, Mila was not much of a baker. She was more of a cook, than anything, haphazardly throwing together ingredients until it tasted good. She'd had to cook plenty of dinners for her and Lukas as a kid. So having one of Gunner's pies to take home, to treat herself with after a long day at the boutique or maybe part-time rangering made something warm stir in the pit of her stomach.

[break][break] "Mummies?" she teased. "Feeling festive?"

[break][break] Mila followed him as he gathered their things and headed towards the building, a quip on the tip of her tongue about how he could quit his job at the HBIC and become her personal chef —

[break][break] Ping!

just got home

[break] The delightful tone - one that she had set for her latest AMIGO conquest of the week - lit up her phone. .

[break][break] She blinked, a mischievous smile on her face as she tapped away at a response.

oh? what are u wearing?

[break] Her phone pinged back, but this time with a picture.

[break]

berry patch kids

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 13:24:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner didn't think anything of the first alert to Mila's phone, but he caught her mischievous smile as she tapped away at the keyboard. He guessed she was replying to a text, proven right when her phone pinged again shortly after.[break][break]

Leaning over, Gunner snuck a peek at Mila's phone screen, only to see a nearly naked photo of a very familiar man.[break][break]

Jealousy burned through Gunner in an instant, only offset by the shock of seeing 's face attached to the body. His stomach churned violently, as if upset by GASTRO ACID.[break][break]

"What the fuck is this, Mila?" Gunner demanded, face twisted into an expression of pain and fury. He moved to grab at her phone. "Are you seriously sexting someone right now?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 21:31:03 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] All in all, the picture wasn't exciting. Nor interesting. Any of the photos she'd sent to over the weeks that they'd met probably weren't either. Not that he'd know it, of course. Mila was an expert in getting people interested, dangling herself and her body like a carrot with a string, even if she wasn't.

[break][break] would never know that half of the picture she sent him - or any of the other men she connected with on the AMIGO App - were not individually cultivated for him. In fact, half of them were probably left-over from when she'd already sent them to .

[break][break] Before she could properly give him a response - some packaged, candied reply that she already had set - suddenly Gunner's interception caught her off guard. She blinks for a moment, unprepared for the fierceness of his reply. But just like with everything else, his passion fueled her own. His anger fueled her own.

[break][break] "What - " she started, lips twisting into a frown as he held her phone away from her. "Give me my phone back!"

[break][break] She stepped towards him, pressed against him, in an attempt to wrangle her phone from his grip.

[break][break] "I was just responding to a text."

[break][break] Some guilt swirled in her stomach at the undeniable pain that flashed across his face. But all it took was a reminder that Gunner had done the same thing to her weeks ago to set her anger alight. Who cared who she was texting? It was just some guy. She'd chosen Gunner today, after all.

[break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 17:15:06 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner did not give Mila back her phone. Instead, he used his height and bulk to his advantage, crowding her out. INCANDESCENT rage built within seconds as his thumb scrolled through the text history.[break][break]

That hadn't been the first picture exchanged between Paxton and Mila, nor had he been the only one to send her anything. On top of that, their messages ranged from brazen flirting to downright sexual.[break][break]

"I can't fucking believe this!" Gunner yelled, finally shoving Mila's phone back into her hands with an abrupt disgust. "You're fucking Paxton behind my back? Paxton, of all people?!"[break][break]

Without warning, Gunner threw the basket of leppa berries onto the ground. The wicker container burst with the impact; berries scattered everywhere, some of them squashed to pulp from the impact.[break][break]

"Are you going to see him tonight? Huh? Him and who else?" Gunner seethed.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 23:02:10 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "You're being — " she struggled, pressing herself against Gunner in attempt to wrangle her phone back. But it was no use. He was stronger and bigger than her. It didn't stop her from trying though. "You're being childish, Gunner!" she shrieked.

[break][break] Somewhere, deep inside, Mila knew that it was wrong. That she was wrong. But the stubborn, childish part of her couldn't back down. Not now.

[break][break] Eventually, he shoved the device back and she grabbed it, swiping it from him with a scowl. Her fingers tightened around the plastic. She didn't back away.

[break][break] "Of course I'm fucking him behind your back! Would you prefer I did it in front of you?"

[break][break] "Honestly, Gunner! You sound ridiculous!"

[break][break] A red flag lighted in her mind somewhere. Paxton, of all people. What the fuck did that mean?

[break][break] Haughtily, she glared at him:

[break][break] "Why the fuck would I see him? It's your birthday! I'm here with you, aren't I?"

[break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:38:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was one thing for Mila to call Gunner childish—he was used to her insults. But when she flat-out admitted that she was having sex with other people again, his world suddenly narrowed. His vision went red.[break][break]

"I don't want you here," he said with such vehemence that his entire body trembled. "Forget this. Forget the pies. I'm going home and I am not taking you back with me."[break][break]

Without waiting for her response, he stomped off, his hand reaching for a Pokéball at his belt. His Salamence, Bruin, emerged in a flash of light. At first, the Pokémon seemed excited to be out in the middle of a berry field, his teeth bared in a gleeful grin.[break][break]

As soon as he noticed the tension between Gunner and Mila, however, the enthusiasm vanished.[break][break]

"Take me back to Slateport, Bruin."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:50:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] She glared at him, eyes full of fire, as if taunting him into a response.

[break][break] She was here with him. As far as she was concerned, that meant more than giving some half-assed texts to some guy she just met on an Amigo app. Taking a full day off work, spending time stressing over a gift, picking out the perfect outfit that would please him — these were all things that she cared about way more than some pretty face.

[break][break] "What —" Her eyes widened at the vehemence in his words, and at the suddenness of his departure. "Gunner, wait!"

[break][break] Scathingly, she looked over at the Salamance. "Don't you dare, Bruin." She remembered him when he was a Bagon, and feeding him juicy berries while Gunner complained that she was ruining his diet.

[break][break] She turned, hand snapping to Gunner's wrist.

[break][break] "What's your problem? You've slept with other people too." Her eyes flashed with the memory of his Amigo app that she had caught him in several weeks ago, when they'd just been enjoying a quiet evening at home.

[break][break] "Why do you give a fuck about him?"

[break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 23:19:53 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila's fingers scalded Gunner's skin where they curled around his wrist. He glowered down at her, his nostrils flaring with barely contained anger. "It's not the same!" he insisted, snatching his arm out of her grip.[break][break]

Ever since they had started sleeping together, they repeated the same arguments using the same words. She was an idiot not to understand that he could not be held down by this kind of commitment. Gunner had broken up with Summer for that reason; he'd even told Mila about it.[break][break]

Why couldn't she get it through her thick head?[break][break]

And while normally her sleeping around irritated the hell out of him, for reasons he could never put into words, this time was different.[break][break]

"Paxton is my coworker, Mila. I see him every day at the Bureau."[break][break]

Bruin glanced between the two of them, unsure who to obey—or even if he should get involved.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 15:42:52 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Not the same?

[break][break] Why was it always the same with him? Gunner could do things and she couldn't. He always held himself in such high esteem, but the second that she made one mistake, it was like the whole world came crashing down.

[break][break] "Why not?" she challenged, expression full of fire. She stalked towards him. "Gunner, you're always - "

[break][break] But before she could finish, it was 's turn to throw a bomb.

[break][break] "You - he - what?"

[break][break] Her hand fell, from her attempt at trying to grab at him.

[break][break] Her eyes widened. What the actual fuck? They were coworkers? In what world would Mila have actually gone after Gunner's work life. On purpose. Intentionally. Not this one. There was no way in hell.

[break][break] An embarrassed flush crawled up her neck, before she dropped to her knees.

[break][break] "Oh my god."

[break][break] Her hands covered her face in sheer mortification.

[break][break] "You're lying," her voice lay muffled into her palms. "You're lying."

[break][break] But for once in his life, for once between them, he probably wasn't.

[break][break] She was fucking Gunner's co-worker.

[break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 12:11:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Guilt momentarily caused Gunner's wrath to waver when Mila dropped to her knees in front of him. For a second, he thought she would beg for his forgiveness. But when she only accused him of lying, the guilt evaporated; all that remained was a heightened fury.[break][break]

"Believe whatever you want," he said, his tone acidic. With Mila no longer grasping his wrist, he climbed onto Bruin's back. "I'm done here."[break][break]

The Salamence looked reluctant, however. Extending his neck, he gave Mila a gentle nudge and crooned softly in an attempt at comfort.[break][break]

Gunner's frown deepened. "Bruin!" he exclaimed, exasperated. "Leave her!"[break][break]

The dragon rumbled and lashed his tail against the ground in defiance.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 15:58:59 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] She didn't actually think he was lying. The entire situation was just so ludicrous that she couldn't bear to say anything else. A unbelievable laugh nearly escaped from her, only to halt in her throat the moment that she saw Gunner step away from her, eyes full of lightning frost.

[break][break] Her heart gave a dedicated lurch, terror suddenly freezing her.

[break][break] Anger warped her face seconds after.

[break][break] "Gunner!"

[break][break] Bruin nuzzled against her, and she sighed momentarily, reaching for him. A brush of her fingers against his temple to say a silent thank-you to his trainer's ridiculousness, before she scowled at Gunner.

[break][break] "Don't take it out on him! You idiot!"

[break][break] She stood up. A hand tightened around her waist, balling up the present that she had gotten him.

[break][break] Without hesitation, her hand flung. The gleaming silver rolex — inscribed lovingly with the words Always Yours — soared through the air and aimed for his skull.

[break][break] "If you're going to be an ass, at least take your fucking present!"

[break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 12:48:58 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila always threw things when she was angry. Whether it was expensive or worthless, no object was safe from the signature outlet for her rage. So when something small and gleaming flew at Gunner's head, he jerked in response not out of surprise, but merely in an attempt to dodge it.[break][break]

Unfortunately, the sudden movement was enough to unseat him from Bruin's back. The Salamence grunted in an 'I told you so' manner as his trainer slid to the ground, landing hard onto his side with the object caught in his hands.[break][break]

"What the fuck, Mila—" Gunner began, stopping short as soon as he saw the Rolex watch.[break][break]

Confusion battled the wrath still boiling in his veins. Could Mila even afford a luxury watch? Her business was thriving, but he expected she spent all her money on materials for clothes. In the past, gifts from her had been extra or unwanted clothing from her stock.[break][break]

As Gunner slowly sat up, his body aching from the fall, he finally noticed the inscription on the back of the watch. "Always Yours."[break][break]

The hurt of knowing she was sleeping with , of all people, amplified a hundredfold.[break][break]

"I don't get it, Mila," Gunner said, sounding as if the weight of the world suddenly rested on his back. He kept his eyes on the watch, wishing to break it and wear it at the same time. "I don't get us. This has to end."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS