part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 16:52:54 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] Could she? No. Had she? Yes.

[break][break] Weeks spent putting aside money from the registry away for a birthday she knew was coming, a gift that she had always wanted to buy but never had the means to do so. Some might have assumed from the way that she dressed that Mila was an expensive girl, but someone like Gunner who had dated someone like that would know better. That most of Mila's outfits were handmade or thrift-store finds, that any of the glamor that she wore was self-made at best.

[break][break] Her eyes were fierce as she chucked the watch at him, thrown with all the fierceness of a dagger. It may have been many years since she'd used a weapon for anything more than re-stitching the work on fabric, but there were some things about her ex-Rocket past that would never leave her completely. would know the power of her arm, and the deft way she used to be able to wield a dagger.

[break][break] But she hadn't been trying to kill Gunner. Not really.

[break][break] Her eyes widened as he slid off Bruin, and for a moment, her concern for him got the better of her. Of her anger, her rage, her rightiousness.

[break][break] "Gunner! Are you okay?" Quickly forgetting her feelings, she dashed forward to check on him. Only to stop at his words, something cold and freezing rushing through her veins.

[break][break] "I don't get us. This has to end."

[break][break] End?

[break][break] Her vision grew fuzzy, as if the whole world was crashing around her again.

[break][break] "I — what?"

[break][break] Her hands trembled.

[break][break] "What do you mean?"

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
berry patch kids

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 11:02:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila seemed to forget her own anger as she rushed to Gunner's side. The chaos of confusion, hurt, and his own anger continued to roil within him at the sight of her concern. When she froze in her tracks, he caught the way stark fear entered her face.[break][break]

They'd fought countless times, thrown objects, called each other degrading insults. Sometimes one begged the other not to leave; sometimes they all but kicked the other out. But the song and dance never changed.[break][break]

"I mean I'm sick of all our fighting," Gunner said, releasing a heavy, exasperated sigh. Slowly, still smarting from the fall, he rose to his feet.[break][break]

"What am I supposed to do with this?" He shoved the watch toward Mila. "'Always Yours' but you're fucking other people all the time as if you don't care. It just sounds like empty bullshit."[break][break]

His expression darkened with pain and resentment. Still, he did not relinquish the gift.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:59:28 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] When Gunner said he had wanted to stop, the world had seemed to stop.

[break][break] "I mean I'm sick of all our fighting."

[break][break] She released a breath that she didn't know she'd been holding.

[break][break] Oh.

[break][break] "Well, it's not like I want to fight with you either!"

[break][break] It was his birthday. She had planned for this. It wasn't her fault that he had just randomly snapped at her, all because she was sending a text message.

[break][break] She went over to kneel at his side, checking over his injuries, when he shoved the watch back at her. She blinked furiously, thoughts and complicated emotions swirling together as one.

[break][break] He shoved the watch back at her, and her fingers closed around the cool metal. Her fingers brushed against his, sending a spark through her, as confusion lit up in her magenta eyes.

[break][break] "What — Gunner, you don't seriously —"

[break][break] Her fingers tightened around his wrist, holding him there.

[break][break] "Gunner, I don't give a fuck about Paxton. I'll stop fucking him, if that's what you want."

[break][break] "None of those people matter."

[break][break] 'You matter.'

[break][break] "They're not you."

berry patch kids

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:52:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mila's fingers brushed against Gunner's and wrapped around his wrist, and his traitorous heart skipped a beat at the contact. Swallowing hard, he looked her in the eye as she professed care for him that he knew she possessed, deep down, despite her constant, contradictory actions.[break][break]

Heaving a great sigh, Gunner reached out with his other arm and pulled Mila against his side in an awkward embrace.[break][break]

"I want a lot of things, Mila," he said, sounding exhausted. "I want us to have fun. On our good days, we have tons of fun. On our bad days…"[break][break]

He shook his head and shrugged, his body moving against hers.[break][break]

"On our bad days, I don't know what to do with you."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:11:30 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Her heart skipped a beat when she said those words outloud, the words that she had spent the last several years feeling but never saying outloud. No matter how many people she met, no matter how many men or women she fucked, none of them held a candle to .

[break][break] As much as she hated to admit it.

[break][break] She bit her bottom lip.

[break][break] "Then don't, Gunner." Her voice was soft, breathy. She inhaled sharply. "Don't do anything."

[break][break] "Just let us be."

[break][break] She didn't want to think about what they were on their bad days, didn't want to think how awful they were for each other. She didn't want to think about the ways that they hurt each other.

[break][break]

berry patch kids

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:31:43 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With Mila so close, the warmth of her body radiating against his, Gunner found himself distracted from his earlier anger. Her breathy voice stoked a fire inside him that had always been difficult to ignore, especially when it was her.[break][break]

"Just be, huh?"[break][break]

And despite the frustration and despair that being with Mila sometimes entailed, Gunner did not want to think about how bad they were for each other, either. Because following that train of thought meant admitting they were better off without each other, and his heart could not bear that kind of separation.[break][break]

Not again.[break][break]

Gunner gripped Mila's chin between his fingers, the movement rougher than usual. Lowering his face to hers until they were inches apart, he searched her eyes for any reason—any at all—to push her away.[break][break]

But the fear of what he might find gripped him, so he did the only thing he knew to vanquish that terrible hypothetical.[break][break]

He crushed his mouth against hers in a bruising kiss.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OUR FRAGILE HEARTS [M]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 1:58:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven