Survey: Desiree & Yuina [RT]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 0:13:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@des

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Panicked and beaten, Yuina held onto Flix's scales as the Flygon rushed through the air, but the dragon trilled in pain at the strikes it had taken. Cuts and scrapes shown along his scales, and his wings were beating harder and heavier... Then he fell a bit through the air. Yuina screamed, holding on tight, but the Flygon caught some air under his wings again, this time only gliding, and barely...[break]
"Come on, come on Flix you can make it, we're almost there," Yuina urged, her voice shaking and trembling, the fight she'd just faced was far from anything she could have imagined... She was little prepared, and had no idea how to face the rockets that were partaking in their portion of this war... She was so far removed from what was actually going on, for multiple reasons, she couldn't have possibly been able to hold her own...[break][break]
The Flygon fell again in the air, he was holding on just barely, and they were now within the perimeter of the island, but only just as the dragon gave in to his exhaustion. Yuina screamed as they fell the rest of the way, landing on a tall rocky outcropping within the jutting rocks and formations on the island... Yuina coughed and groaned, the impact of falling the rest of the way through the air already showing its bruises and scrapes of her landing... And Flix was...[break]
Yuina reached out for him, a shaky hand... But she felt a breath beneath his tough scales, he was alive... She heaved a sigh, that turned into a cough, her everything hurt now from the crash landing, but she was far from out of the woods yet as she looked around, finding herself well above the ground below where she could start trying to make her way to one of their camps...[break][break]
Clung to Nyla's back, Yuina and the Sneasler started working their way down the rocks towards the ground, and hopefully they would be able to make it back to one of their out posts before... she didn't want to manifest anything yet...

notes[break]
Survey Mission [RT] with [break]
+50 MP for Participation; +10 MP mission post[break]
Total MP: 60MP[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 8:45:18 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having fled from the battle that had just unfolded between herself and one of Team Rocket's members, unknowing of her to have been , Desiree gave Puff the Altaria the break she desperately needed from such a fight. She soared quickly through the skies on the back of the Raspberry Dragonair, its wings spanning from its head as it scanned the ongoing battle; there was someone she had to keep trying to find, to make sure that they were safe. It was too scary to think about if Yuina wasn't, she had to make sure, even if she was sacrificing her safety for the knowledge of another's wellbeing.[break][break]

It was why Desiree turned back from her previous desire to flee, after all, having witnessed her descend after an aerial bash against the one she also had the chance to lose to. Descending at the sight of a slope in the terrain, marked by rugged rock, the flick of her rose reigns allowed her to shoot down toward the ground, though with a bit of a gap between them and the ground. Narrowly avoiding a stray beam of light that shot upward, she continued to soar, looking for any signs of the brunette- the stray attack had frayed a bit of the end of her long flowing pink locks, tinging them in noire. But she didn't care, there was but one issue that was more important in her mind than maintaining her typically graceful appearance.[break][break]

A tear fell from her eye down onto her tattooed cheeks when she did the doubletake after initially seeing her friend, dipping and haphazardly hopping off of the back of the Dragonair as soon as they were near enough. Releasing her other pokemon, a peculiar version of a Jigglypuff accompanied by a Hatterene, the pink party dashed toward Yuina with all of their might; and it was lacking, but they tried their damn hardest. She looked hurt, bruised.. but she was okay.[break][break]

"Oh arceus, Yuina." Desiree breathed heavily, her dirt-stained and ripped white dress fluttering in the wind. "You're hurt, what- who did this to you?" Looking around with tired golden eyes, the tattered idol could not see another trainer in sight- only the entrance to a hole in the earth, a place that she could see in the distance during her previous battle. It was as if trainers were trying to get inside hours before.[break][break]

Approaching to stand in between the familiar face and her trainer, Gloss the Hatterene weaved fluctuating pink energies and guided them toward the brunette in an attempt to heal her with HEAL PULSE. It was difficult to not exhibit the toll such a relief took on her mental state. They were surrounded by ongoing war everywhere as if they were in the eye of the hurricane, but Desiree could not help but cry, waterfalls of emotional dewdrops cascading. Bawling.

[break][break]

NOTES

Hatterene attempts to use HEAL PULSE on the impact had Yuina![break]
+ 10 MP (post) | +50 MP (participation) | +25 MP (use paradox pokemon) | +10 MP (assist another)[break]
TOTAL MP: 95

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:00:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Gingerly and slowly, Nyla clawed her way down the rocky outcropping that Yuina had landed on, and soon enough they were on solid ground, though Yuina hesitated before putting her feet down. She just... This was a lot... And she almost worried about even making any sudden moves around the island, lest she draw some more attention...[break]
The Sneasler steadied Yuina as she struggled to stand up right, her whole body hurt she felt like, both from her muscle tension in anticipating the impact and the impact itself of falling the rest of the way out of the sky... Moving forward a bit, Yuina stopped and panicked, she heard something rushing towards them, and she almost had half a mind to call out an attack, but she saw a flash of pink first, and then heard her name...[break][break]
"Desiree.... Desiree it's you," Yuina coughed, and even in her pained state, she visibly released a very palpable tension that built so quick in that moment, not knowing who or what was coming towards her. But of anyone that could have approached her here, she was both incredibly relieved, and so devastated to see Desiree here... Desiree looked at her forlornly, it was clear that Yuina was hurt, the battle in the sky did little to offer her protection of any kind while Flix was also being attacked, but... So was she? Desiree was a glowing, radiant presence where ever she went, and right now she just looked so dull and defeated... She couldn't bear to think of what could have done that to her...[break]
"I... I don't know... I never saw their face," Yuina returned softly, she had no idea who she fought, and... probably never would, she would never know if she crossed that person again at any point since they wore a mask...[break]
Desiree's Pokemon approached and started to push a healing aura out towards Yuina, and while she could feel a bit of her physicality improving upon letting the pulses wash over her, her heart broke as she looked at Desiree... Saw the tears welling in her eyes. Yuina reached out and grabbed onto her, pulling her in to a tight embrace, and she too couldn't hold back the tears that started to sting at her own eyes. And in that moment, they cried together, releasing all of the tension of this awful, awful war.[break][break]
"We have to stop meeting like this," Yuina sniffed, clutching her tightly, and while to some it could be a light hearted joke, Yuina was truly devastated. Why must they always find each other in danger this way? The first time they met was on an expedition down into the bowls of some interdimensional beast... What was it in the world that forced them to find each other when they weren't safe?

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post[break]
Total MP: 70MP[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 20:07:11 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling the tears cascading down her cheeks seep into the tattered ruffles on her neck, Desiree was equal parts angry at the world for allowing such events to unfold as she was devastated at seeing such kind souls like Yuina's get trapped in the ongoing conflict. Even if now was not the best time to indulge in such an embrace, it felt good to be held by someone so close. "I was so scared when I saw your aerial scuff come to an end, Yuina, I.. I thought it was the end, I'm so happy.." She sniffled, wrapping her arms around the brunette and burying her tear-filled eyes into her shoulder. To release the tension built in the bloodshed of human and pokemon alike in these parts, something that she felt was quite necessary for them both based on their torn-down vanities.[break][break]

"We do, we do need to stop meeting like this." Desiree agreed, letting out a chuckle of relief amidst her tears. Slinking back from the hug and attempting to hold Yuina's hands within hers, the serpentine dragon slithered up to stand guard between the two, accompanied by the paradox of a Jigglypuff. "I fought against the masked man right after you but he had quite the powerhouse with him. I couldn't live with myself if I flew off, I had to make sure you were okay." The fear that Yuina was only the first of her friends to have witnessed such dangers in this landscape was a terrifying thought, to say the least. But she was safe, and there was complete solace in that fact.[break][break]

There was the sound of creaking near the opening to the cavern entrance as if there was something inside- she assumed that it would be another figure on behalf of the league, but her eyes rested on the depths of that dark just in case. It was strange that there were clearly pressure plates residing on the ground in front, though. But they looked already stepped on, painted in footsteps of dirt, and there were no stains of crimson to label it as a trap.[break][break]

Casting out a protective smog, a brilliant pink cloud that smelled ever so sweet, the Hatterene tried to use AROMATIC MIST on the trainers to up their ability to withstand anything that could approach in a hostile manner. "A resistance camp might be on the inside, I saw what looked to be league officials trying to get inside earlier. It looks dark- but maybe it could be a place for us to rest from everything that is happening right now." She lowered her hands, placing one on the hat of the fairy type. It was a naive thought, a hopeful one; she wanted to find out if she was right, but only if Yuina was content in coming along. Luckily though, the thought of safety brought her tears to a stifle.

[break][break]

NOTES

Hatterene attempts to use AROMATIC MIST on Desiree and Yuina.
+ 10 MP (post)[break]
TOTAL MP: 105

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 20:06:07 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Standing there together, in the middle of this warscape of an island that was causing so much strife, in that quick, brief moment, Yuina allowed herself to just forget where they were. Only for that moment. To feel Desiree's embrace, her arms wrapping around her own shoulders while Yuina held her in kind, it was such a cathartic release of so many emotions, and it was so necessary. They cried together for that moment, Desiree's tears dabbing into the shoulder of Yuina's shirt as she'd buried her head there for comfort, expressing her fears and the terrible things that she had faced.[break]
To know that Desiree felt so much concern... That she'd witnessed the fallout of her attack in the air, Yuina was so sorry that she had caused Desiree such strife. But the relief that she felt, in both of them knowing that that they were both alright, that had to be worth something, and spoke to their already close friendship, even if it was only their shared danger that merited it. Surely, they were friends outside of danger and hardship, right?[break][break]
"I'm sorry, I'm okay, I promise," she apologized, though, she wasn't really sure for what. She just... Couldn't bear to feel like she was the cause of so much grief, for someone like Desiree, she didn't deserve to carry any of that with her. They shared their embrace for a moment more as they sniffled and released their emotions through their tears, and Yuina stood up straighter with a grimmace as Desiree held her hands. Yuina grasped hers in kind, like letting go meant that this brief, brief moment of solace and safety would be over if they let go of each other. Like they were safe, together.[break][break]
"Oh Desiree, you fought him too? I couldn't wish that upon anyone...," Yuina was mortified. Sure, Desiree was alright, she'd come out of the battle, but... it was to find her, to make sure that she was okay. If something had happened to Desiree that way... Yuina didn't even want to think about it, just the thought made her sick.[break]
"I... I didn't know that you were here, an operative in this.. whatever this is. Please... Promise me that you'll be careful," Yuina offered then, clutching her hands a little tighter then. She knew that Desiree could take care of herself, she did, but where Yuina liked to think that she could take care of herself too, it wasn't unfounded to say that they were both in over their heads.[break]
"These people, those... Rockets, they're ruthless...," Yuina coughed, she was sure the only reason that she and Desiree both were still here wasn't out of pity, they were nameless pawns to someone so powerful as that monster of a rocket they fought... Their being here meant nothing, only that he meant for them to second guess crossing him again in the future...[break][break]
Off to the side, Yuina followed Desiree's glance as they lowered their hands from each other, and it was a sore reminder that they were very much out in the open, they weren't safe, and they were both pretty hurt. They did need to find somewhere that they could try and recoup for a little bit, before trying to make their way back to a camp. Anywhere had the potential of being safer than being out in the open like they were.[break]
"That sounds worth it. We're in no shape to try and make it back to one of the camps right now... Especially if he might still be out there... If we can rest first, we'll have a better chance," Yuina agreed, moving with Desiree then as Nyla maintained the remainder of the perimeter that Desiree's Pokemon had made so that they could move towards the open mouth of the cavern.

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post[break]
Total MP: 80MP[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 20:28:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Wafting in the display of the aromatic mist, Desiree smiled and sniffled, pushing the stifle of the tears to a complete stop. "Don't apologize, Yuina.. I'm just glad you're alright." She said, brushing some dirt off her tattered dress. "I did fight him- but it's okay, it's all okay now- I shouldn't be here, I'm not supposed to be here, nobody knows I am.. but I promise to be careful, I made that promise to myself when I turned around to look for you." It was true that she was in over her head, she could not imagine being in the heart of the war; she was no ranger, she was here on behalf of no one. Just an existence on this island due to her wish to make sure the people closest to her were safe, and though it was a spur-of-the-moment decision, she could not have lived without knowing that was true. [break][break]

But the fear that there were others in the pits of this island that she had not been aware of their attendance was, well, quite the worrying thought. "They are too ruthless- I hadn't given them a second thought before today, I just thought they were some crime syndicate, not this level of an advanced organization. I wouldn't say I like it, all the masks, all the inability to exhibit empathy.. ugh." She sighed, motioning to her companions to move a bit closer so they could advance further into the unknown cavern. The glyphs that painted the walls were quite strange, curious in their ancient demeanors- it had to be true all the rumors she heard while shooting through the treelines, how this place, this island, was a resurfaced treasure. Hopefully, the league had been able to tame the innards as she had previously thought.[break][break]

"We need the rest, we really do." Desiree agreed, carefully maneuvering around one of the pressure plates that resided in the ground near the entrance. Inside the cavern, it sounded like there were footsteps approaching from a bit deeper. Noticing this, the glimmering Dragonair slithered forward with caution. But then there were the glowing, amber-hued eyes that peered at them from above; with a jump downwards and a tremble of the earth, a wild pokemon stood between them and the deeper parts of the cavern system, a Heatran with smoke billowing from its grinning mouth.[break][break]

Desiree gasped at the sight, backing up a bit when faced by such a strange, unfamiliar species of pokemon. Bridging the gap between its charge at the duo of booty bump besties, the dragon type channeled water through its rattling orbs upon its tail and slammed down onto the side of the beast, unleashing an AQUA TAIL. "I was wrong! Fuck!" She exclaimed, jumping and slamming onto the ground in a roll to avoid the Heatran's directed LAVA PLUME that shot toward her with flickering flames that illuminated the eccentric glyphs embedded in stone.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragonair uses AQUA TAIL against the hostile Heatran.[break]
- +10 MP (post) +10 MP (incorporate faction race obstacle)[break]
- TOTAL MP: 125

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 1:32:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Moving across the dirt and rubble with Desiree, Yuina listened to her remark about the rockets, about how ruthless they truly were. They were, especially the one they both fought, he could have very well killed them both, and it likely just would have been a tally for him knocking out another set of league representatives. It was a harsh reality, knowing truly what they were really up against, and yet, Yuina couldn't help but feel like that one in particular, they only saw just a fraction of his capabilities, the Pokemon he had trained...[break]
"I didn't know much about them before all of this either... It's a lot more serious than it sounded in the beginning... That there's people out there bent on... The most awful things," Yuina agreed, it was a lot to take in, and a lot to understand, especially for how small her world still was. She could only hope that her life before... that.... She didn't even want to think about it, the possibilities of her past life were infinite, limitless... which meant that nothing was out of the question. She shook the thought away.[break][break]
"If we find a good place to rest, do you think your Pokemon could heal my Flygon? Then, we could stand a better chance of getting back to base," she wondered, she'd realized the last couple of times that she was in a given situation, her Pokemon were a bit sparse in the way of rejuvenation and healing... She might need to work on that for later. The question though hung in the air, and rightfully so, as entering into the cavern beyond the pressure plates, they were met with the dripping maw and scalding eyes of some kind of lava monster that was incredibly displeased with their presence.[break]
Desiree's pink Pokemon went in first, striking with a water soaked tail, but that left Desiree open as the lava monster rumbled and roared at their intrusion.[break]
"Desu, go," Yuina thought as quick as she could, taking out another Pokeball as she jumped out of the way of the spewing lava, and from her Pokeball came a solid stone shape that landed with a heavy thud right in front of Desiree, catching the spewing lava. Yuina stumbled, falling back into one of the walls of the cavern given her mild instability, but Desiree was alright and Nyla had the open opportunity then as she hissed with bared fangs. The Sneasler lunged forward, slashing her claws together and scraping them along the ground for a Hone Claws then rushed in with an intense ferocity as she used Brick Break to strike in the same spot Desiree's Pokemon had, to create an even weaker point on the lava monster.

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; Reference Faction Race obstacle +10 MP; Help another character +10 MP[break]
Total MP: 110MP[break]
Desu uses Protect and uses their body to shield Desiree from Lava Plume[break]
Nyla uses Hone Claws and Brick Break on Heatran[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 20:02:45 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

If the two had made it to safety without any hassle, Desiree would have been sure to release her Blissey from the pokeball within her purse to tend to the injuries that coated Yuina's Flygon's body. Still, she had ultimately made the wrong call. All the pinkette wished for was to flee into the skies with Yuina to a floating fortress of protection and bliss, alongside the rest of the league that had occupied this war-torn island; was it too much to ask for peace while fighting against something so vicious, cloaked in malice? Staring at the backside of the pokemon of her friend's that had jumped to block the spouting outpour of lava that had made its way through the air in her direction, she knew a situation this crucial could not be met with cowering in fear.[break][break]

She could only wonder how many of these bulky pokemon the league officials that had already made their way inside had to fight, and how many had lost against the sheer amounts of power emanating from their plumes of smoke. "There is a weak spot, my blossoms! Attack it!" Desiree shouted, picking herself up from her fumbled dodge. Where the combination of hits from both of their pokemon had met the skin of the Heatran, there was an indent that was pulsating with glowing energies- Raspberry the Dragonair used its tail to fling the Scream tail closer to the beast. Once it was on the side, it CRUNCHED its sharp teeth into the indent before imminently releasing and flying backward.[break][break]

Raspberry then channeled a flickering reality of lightning through the glistening orbs lining its tail, sending a THUNDER WAVE to shackle its body in place. At least, that was her intention; though it had seeped into the weak spot of the Heatran, it merely slowed it down rather than leaving it stuck in place, seemingly moving as if it were in slow motion. It seemed like the fate of the friendships that Desiree had made with her fellow feminine counterparts were always met with external discourse, but shooting a worried glance at Yuina, she was determined to make it out with her eventually to find the peace and happiness she desperately desired.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragonair uses THUNDER WAVE & Scream Tail uses CRUNCH.[break]
- +10 MP (post)[break]
- TOTAL MP: 135

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:51:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Slumped against the cavern wall to try and keep out of the way of the spewing lava, Yuina coughed at the smoke and dust that rose up from the attack, the lava simmering and sizzling on the ground. Desu did a great job of keeping Desiree safe, their rocky body doing wonders for keeping the lava at bay, but Yuina knew they couldn't stand to stay in this fight for much longer if the lava monster didn't back down...[break]
Desiree's Pokemon went in for another set of attacks, Nyla had struck and left a heavy blow on the offending Pokemon's side, creating an opening for a heavy attack. The electricity surged over the monster's body, and while it shuttered and roared at the paralyzing effect taking over its joints, it wasn't stopped entirely. Nyla hissed as she stepped back, the heat in the cavern was rising drastically, and around the monster's feet, a furious flurry of flame and ember began to form.[break][break]
"I don't know what it's doing, but we have to get out of here," Yuina called over the rising heat, and she moved to rush and duck behind Desu's shielded body with Desiree as the monster roared and released a devastating Magma Storm. The entire cavern was filled with ember and flame, spouts of lava striking the walls in every direction, and Nyla hissed at being struck down by the intensity of the attack, she just couldn't stand up to it. Yuina returned the Sneasler, and tried to stay behind Desu, but the storm was all encompassing, it would consume them too if they didn't get out.[break]
"Desiree, we have to go, come on," Yuina called, moving towards the exit just behind them, and Desu moved to keep his body in between the entrance and the lava storm, but he wouldn't be able to stand the heat much longer...

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; KO your Pokemon +50 MP[break]
Total MP: 170MP[break]
Nyla is knocked out and Returned[break]
Desu tries to keep himself between the Heatran and the exit so that Des and Yuina can try to escape![break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 2:55:42 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree's concerned gaze returned to the pokemon as its body began to roar and shudder within the crackling electricity, and though she was quick to assume that it was falling into the category of defeated, the cascading flames and directive of Yuina's proved it was anything but. It was beginning to feel hot in the cavern like never before; it was definitely time to leave, and though she was worried about those that she had seen venturing inside as a group, she knew that a swift exit was crucial for them to escape with their lives. "Yes, let's!" She haphazardly exclaimed, smacking her ring-adorned tattered hands on her side to direct the pokemon that had followed her inside.[break][break]

It hurt more than anything to see that the Sneasler that Yuina had commandeered had fainted with the protection it had bestowed onto her, though the tiniest bit more so when the flames shooting out of its body had struck her Scream Tail; rapidly clicking the button on her waist to return it, Desiree winced and began to run with most of the energy that she had left, unable to act as nurse to one of her many precious blossoms. Luckily she had seen Yuina was making a better pace than she was, marked by her call nearing the exit. Slithering and floating respectively beside her sprint, the flames held back by Desu's physical barricade of the firestorm, it was a good day to have not clumsily tripped on the gathered stones on the way out.[break][break]

Heaving at the cease of her run once she had made it out of the cavern, the pinkette was quick to turn around to make sure that she had outsped the beast. It may have successfully fended off its territory from the two, but the dangers had seemingly subsided marked by its lack of following their trail. Desiree's feelings of shame for making such a wrong call were luckily drowned out by relief. "Oh my arceus, we are safe.. just what was that pokemon?" Desiree placed her hands on her knees in a slump, thankful that her fate would not have been met in the depths of what she thought would have been safety. "Yuina, are you feeling alright after that?" She asked, her laborious hyperventilation slowly fading away.[break][break]

Due to her eyes meeting the direction of the entrance of the cavern, she was unable to perceive the cloud of interdream mist that had pushed towards their direction- she dismissed the tiny specks enveloping her feet as Gloss the Hatterene's aromatic quirks. At least they were now safe from exterior threats, or so she thought, so she couldn't help but smile at the blissful thought.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Scream Tail is knocked out and is returned to pokeball.[break]
- +10 mp (post) +50 mp (pokemon ko) +10 mp (incorporate interdream mist)[break]
- TOTAL MP: 205

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 17:19:06 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The heat had gotten intense, Yuina couldn't imagine that they would have been able to remain there and try to face whatever that Pokemon was and hope that they were able to stand being in the burning storm the monster created. They'd just managed to escape the cavern, and from the intensity of the storm Desu was pushed and forced out just moments after both Yuina and Desiree had managed to make their exit. His dense and heavy body landed on the ground with a heavy thud, plumes of dust raising around his rocky exterior, and Yuina returned him for now to preserve his energy, she was sure even as a solid piece of rock he didn't much enjoy being pelted with molten lava...[break]
Out in the open again, Yuina coughed and wiped some sweat from her brow, enjoying at least not being in the suffocating heat, but she wasn't sure that being out in the open again was that much better... This was all just so much... More than she could have every imagined or fathomed, and the thought of that rocket still being out there, if he came to try and find them, to finish what he started... Yuina hated the thought, but Desire spoke up, and thankfully for the moment they were both alright...[break][break]
"I don't know... I've never seen anything like it, and it was so powerful," she remarked, coughing a bit again but she was getting better bit by bit already being out from the cavern. Her body was still physically pained and sore, but, she'd rather that right now than being on fire...[break]
Desiree asked a simple, and easy question, was she alright after that? But... How could she be, after all of this? After any of this? She didn't know that some of the interdream mist had made it out from the cavern, otherwise she would have been far more aware of what was happening, but she just couldn't answer Desiree's question plainly...[break][break]
"I... No, we're not alright, right now Des? Sure, we didn't just burn to death right now but, this whole thing, all of this, and for what," Yuina wondered aloud, she wasn't angry perse, and definitely not shouting at Desiree, but what was all of this for?[break]
"What's supposed to be here that's so valuable anyway? Infinity Energy? Another dimension portal? What if its nothing at all, and we're fighting those rockets and doing all of this for no good reason," she'd been wondering on this for a good while now through all of this conflict, what if it was for nothing, would it matter at all? Maybe she was a little angry, maybe she was wanting some kind of justification for what was happening right now but... Mostly, she was afraid...[break]
Seeing these rockets, being in these fights, battling against them and seeing how ruthless they were... It was one out of so many, infinite possibilities, but the chasm of not knowing who she was was going to try and fill itself with ideas and thoughts... And in this conflict it was being filled with one thought in particular...[break][break]
"Des... I'm... I'm afraid, I...," she started, but she paused in that moment, she could feel that hole in her chest, that empty part of herself, and it was screaming so loud right now... She almost felt guilty, she liked to think that she and Desiree were close, but if that were the case, she'd been lying to her this whole time...[break]
"I've never been honest with you... And you asked me the first time we met... I...," she choked on it, standing up straighter and trying to look Desiree in the eyes... But it was hard...[break]
"I woke up outside of Petalburg city a couple of months ago and had no idea who I was or how I got there... I... Don't have any memories of what my life was before, who my family is, where I'm from, or even what my real name is...," she started, and now it was too late to stop. It was out in the open now.[break]
"It's been months, I can't remember anything, I have no idea who I was or what I was doing... But being in the middle of all of this, I've been so afraid... What... What if this was me, and I don't know it? What if I was someone terrible... I... I know it's one in a million, I could have been anybody, or nobody, but... the not knowing has been killing me," she couldn't help the stinging at her eyes, the tears that welled at the corners, it was out in the open now, and she couldn't take it back, but... Desiree deserved to know, especially if they were going to keep working together and fighting together the way that they were...

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; +10 MP interdream mist[break]
Total MP: 190MP[break]
Desu has been returned[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 20:21:59 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The mood seemingly shifted with Yuina's response to Desiree's innocent concerns, which made her realize just how out of the loop she truly was with her and the many others that had occupied this new island's occupancy- above all else she was grateful that she and her friend were safe, but playing the lighthearted game after facing serious threat after serious threat was clearly not the route to take, at least not anymore. "I don't know.. I hope to arceus it's not the latter, but I'm afraid it might be.. just another excuse for the league and rocket to face off against each other, just as they have been said to for so long. And I hate it, it's all so unnecessary.." She responded, holding her hands together and peering down at the ground below her. In an ideal world, nobody would have to face such turmoil cloaked by selfish acquisition and the need to fend off those motivated by conquest. But the world was full of so many terrors, the farthest from perfection she could ever imagine it to be, just like herself, even if she liked to play pretend.[break][break]

As she slummed into the cruel realities that painted the landscape within her mind, hidden by her pink veil that was truly cloaked with so many demons, she listened to Yuina's concerning reality that unfolded before her. It was all making sense now, her friend's vagueness in response to being asked about her life story the day that they had met in the pits of the Ultra Deep Sea. With each word that vacated Yuina's lips, she listened intently, taking to heart everything that she had said to the extent that she could not notice the interdream mist encompassing their bodies, fluttering around them in an endless spectacle of pink clouds. Moving closer to Yuina to give her yet another hug of comfort, as she could now sense that her mind was cloaked in a similar storm of confusion and hurt, Desiree attempted to wrap her hands around her to give her the togetherness that she always felt she needed when facing the gale.[break][break]

"Yuina.." She buried her head into the brunette's shoulder, somewhat at a loss for words. "In the time that I've spent getting to know you, even through the many external hardships that we have been forced to face with one another.. you're always so quick to stand up for the good in the world, it's like it's second nature for you! You could never be someone terrible, I could never picture it." It was true; she could never see Yuina being even remotely similar to the masked men and women who had lurked in the depths of the war-torn battlescape, she could never believe the possibility that she once could have been. But what stung is that she had presented a similar version of herself in their acquaintance, the mask of her own constantly adorned upon her tattooed cheeks.[break][break]

Desiree tried to hug her even tighter, an attempt at a release of her own. "There have been times I've wished to forget the person I once was, the person that I tried so desperately to leave back home in Kalos.. but I can't, no matter how hard I try. But if I forgot that girl, I'd be forgetting all the mistakes I've made- and I would never wish that on anyone, and to think that you've been forced to.. arceus, I'm so sorry.." She began to release more of her glistening tears, half caused by the empathy she was feeling after being told something so heartbreaking and half caused by the guilt that she was never honest either.[break][break]

"I haven't been completely honest with you either.. and it tears at me every single day I think about how many friends I've lied to." Desiree sniffled, releasing the hug to meet Yuina's gaze. "I try to come off as this bubbly, happy person, but I've been destroyed, always chasing distractions.. in June I was attacked by ma pere, my father, and it was painted as a suicide once he dished out all that he could on my body, he almost killed me! But- but I pushed him, I was the one that killed him.. and it haunts me, it haunts me every night when I close my eyes. It makes me want to pick up the needle again, even though I've been sober for almost three years.. please, please don't hate me.."[break][break]

And the tears evolved into pained bawling, effervescent hurt.

[break][break]

NOTES

- +10 mp (post)[break]
- TOTAL MP: 215

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 20:38:25 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Of all things that Yuina could have imagined in this moment, she couldn't have been prepared for how emotionally charged it all became and how cathartic it was to release it all and know that Desiree thought so highly of her... As Desiree had reached out to grab onto her, burying her head in her shoulder as she accepted Yuina for who she was, and denounced that she could have anything to do with the terrible people they've faced, Yuina held Desiree close to her as they cried together again, tucking her chin into the back of Desiree's head.[break]
"You have so much faith in me... I hope one day... I can have that same faith in myself," Yuina cried, she couldn't ever know what she did to deserve such graces from an angel like Desiree, she was so sure and so certain that Yuina could never be capable of anything less than standing up for the good in the world, and for that, she was so, so grateful.[break][break]
In this same, vulnerable moment between each other, as Yuina held Desiree and she felt the pinkette's feelings coming to a crest, Yuina couldn't have fathomed that she too had something that was eating away at her from the inside, something that she carried with her, weighed down by it, and dreaded about herself. She spoke over her father, though Yuina could hardly feel that calling him a father was necessary given the terrible things Desiree described, how he hurt her so, how he intended to kill her... Just the very thought that someone would have even laid a hand on Desiree that way filled Yuina with so much anger.[break]
How dare someone even touch an angel that way. And her words that followed... Yuina's anger turned to heartbreak...[break][break]
"Hate you," Yuina choked after a sob, how could she? How could Desiree even think such a thing?[break]
"I could never, ever hate you Desiree, never," Yuina said between tears, hugging her ever tighter, hoping that it could come across just how much she meant those words, the feeling was more than her words could ever encompass.[break][break]
"You are full of so much love, and you want nothing but love for everyone around you... I... Just the thought that someone hurt you that way..." she couldn't even finish the thought... It was just awful, even knowing that person was gone didn't minimize the seething anger.[break]
"You are worth and deserving of every bit of love that you have for everyone around you and then some... Don't you ever think that you deserve less... You acted out of survival, out of fear for your life... You should have never had to take that action but... You wouldn't be here if you didn't..." Yuina remarked, any reasonable person would try to defend themselves, if she had done anything differently, she might not be here...[break]
"And I'm so glad that you're here... And that I've been able to meet you..."

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; +100 for Mission complete; +300 for Mission 'Loss'[break]
Total MP: 600MP[break]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:48:06 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Being able to let it all out accompanied by such a heartfelt acceptance for her unfortunate misdoings, well, it felt as if all the weight had been lifted off of her shoulders once more. Desiree's tears of grief turned into tears of relief, finding solace in all of the warm words that left Yuina's lips; she knew that the world was cruel and full of terrors, but being able to live through them was another feat of itself. For the first time, she was able to acknowledge that those around her would understand that she did what she had to do, and just how unreasonable it would be for anyone to assume what she did was not out of a desperate plea for survival.[break][break]

"And I'm so glad that you are too, Yuina I- I will forever be grateful for you, I'll always remember what you just said to me," she sniffled, giving her one last tight embrace as the interdream mist fluttered around them, ".. never change. You're such a great person, through and through. I can't fathom what it would be like to lose my sense of self.. but the person that you are now, the person that I see when I get to spend time with you, I hope this is who you have been meant to become, regardless of who you once were. One of my closest friends, and one of the kindest people I've ever been able to meet."[break][break]

When Desiree pulled away from Yuina and wiped off the tearstains on her cheeks, the cloud of pink that had enveloped their bodies finally showed what it was to her, being a cloud of wisping dreams and fluttering realities. It felt peaceful for a moment, being caught within the gale whilst nothing but emptiness in the clouds presented, but then an imminent cloud of screaming approached. Running across the horizon was none other than a horde of Scream Tails, all bearing a remarkable resemblance to the one that she had met in the Ultra Deep Sea. And they looked angry, bloodthirsty for their next meal.[break][break]

"Oh fuck, we can't catch a break, fuck!" She exclaimed in fear, looking at the whimsical Hatterene that had begun to already advance toward the horde. Reaching for her mega scrunchie in her hair, the infinity energies that encompassed the crystalline imbued themselves with the fairy type; her form was quick to change with a glimmering array of light, causing her to mega evolve. Raising her empowered appendage upward with great stamina, a cloud of darker pink spanned overhead and bestowed G-MAX SMITE unto the horde, summoning pink lightning. While this had unfolded, the Dragonair unfurled the wings on its forehead and slithered between her legs to grant the two an escape, allowing Desiree to mount by instinct.[break][break]

The horde of Scream Tails clinked against themselves, but the thought that it would not be for long was quite a visceral feeling. "Hop on Yuina, we must! We can find a nook to heal in, in the trees..!" Her words were marked with fear, despite the relief she felt from the beautiful confessions they had made to one another. Maybe there they would be able to heal, to find peace within the war-torn island of resurfaced treasures.

[break][break]

NOTES

- hatterene mega evolves and uses G-MAX SMITE (based in DAZZLING GLEAM) on the horde of scream tails.[break]
- +10 mp (post) +10 mp (mega evolution) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (mission loss)[break]
- total mp: 635[break]
- mp breakdown:+70 mp (7 posts) +50 mp (participation) +25 mp (paradox use) +10 mp (assist another) +10 mp (incorporate faction race obstacle) +10 mp (dream mist) +50 mp (have you pokemon ko'd) +10 mp (mega evolution) +100 mp (completion) +300 mp (mission loss)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 21:06:24 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights