Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ABNEGATION [RT: Survey]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 3:18:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

An uncharacteristic silence descended as Elisabeth fell into step beside her masked companion, her visible expression serving as a porcelain mask of its own.[break][break]

Familiar plumes of Interdream Mist wafted around them, though it appeared thinner now than the last time she'd encountered the phenomena in 's company. How quickly it had seized upon her errant thoughts, manifesting them in front of her own eyes and forcing her to face the reality of her own self-deception.[break][break]

That previous confession had been dragged into the light and exposed to him many times over, left vulnerable with him in countless ways that she still couldn't rationalize with herself.[break][break]

It frightened her, how quickly and how willingly she lowered her defenses for him. It went against everything she'd tried to rebuild herself to become.[break][break]

"The coordinates direct us this way," Elisabeth said quietly, the shadow of her Nihilego following them both as it floated mid-air. "But I'm certain the League will have obstacles placed in our path, if this is where their greatest forces are housed."[break][break]

She was grateful for the way his mask made him briefly seem like any other Rocket. It allowed her to pretend she was someone else, too.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x1).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 0:48:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

The mist encircled them, clinging onto the pair of ROCKETs with greedy, smoky tendrils. For now, it drew nothing from either of them — no manifestations of desire, this time, or otherwise.[break][break]

From behind his mask surveyed his surroundings carefully; this included herself, who seemed so uncharacteristically quiet. At least, for this Elisabeth, with her dark hair and carmine eyes and soul touched by the devil. [break][break]

"And we'll be ready for them." In that, he trusted. She was more capable than ever before when it came to combat.[break][break]

"Speaking of obstacles..." Barnaby didn't miss a beat as he continued, obviously probing for information. [break][break]

"Do you know if is on the island?" Or even here, within the mountain itself.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 170 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for survey mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP for interdream mist/paradox pokemon[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit2"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:23:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I do." A pause, brief enough for a single breath to insert itself between her replies. "And he is. But the previous five days, we had no reports of his activity here. He was absent."[break][break]

Her hand absently lost itself in her mane of dark hair as she avoided looking at directly. Faint memories of a volcano, a curiosity she should have left unsated, and an Unown-M flitted in and out of her mind before she attempted to push them further down into the recesses of her consciousness.[break][break]

"What do you know, then?" she ventured finally, once again asking things she shouldn't. "About ."[break][break]

Half of her suspected she already knew the answer. She'd been the one to invite herself into this situation, after all.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x2).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 10 MP for interdream mist/paradox pokemon

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:39:39 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Unsurprisingly, her information appeared rather detailed on the surface for someone who should be so far removed from the likes of . But there were other factors at play now, which had no qualms admitting to being aware of.[break][break]

"I know I can fuck you better than he can." [break][break]

Video evidence proved as much in his mind.[break][break]

"But that's beside the point." [break][break]

Truthfully, Barnaby didn't really care about 's relationship with Matias outside of what it could do for ROCKET. This was abundantly clear in his nonchalant, almost amused tone.[break][break]

"How are you getting your information? Is that buffoon actually telling you?"

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 180 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:50:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"So everything, then."[break][break]

Despite how nonchalant she'd been about the matter before now, a flush of heat overtook her at how bluntly confirmed her suspicions. She bit her tongue, contemplating the obvious bait he'd dangled in front of her, before willing herself to discard it.[break][break]

The man next to her knew her too well for her liking, in every sense of the word.[break][break]

"He's not always the most reliable source of intel, but he's surprisingly earnest, if consistently erratic. I meant what I said, in front of and the others. He's a greater liability to the League than to us."[break][break]

He'd massacred his own men in front of her eyes. She wavered between admitting to that and not. It seemed too fantastical to believe without a third party witness to events.[break][break]

"I'd hoped to keep him absent the entirety of our mission here, but five days is better than I expected to attain, admittedly."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x2).[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 23:39:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To Barnaby, seemed like a ticking time bomb. Consistently erratic was putting it mildly... better he explode on the LEAGUE side of things, though. Perhaps that was something could influence.[break][break]

"Have you learned anything of interest yet?" Something that warranted her infidelity.[break][break]

As they spoke, Bellona had her head on a swivel, her ears perked, her nose to the ground. All senses at the ready to counter a sudden assault or alert to anything out of the ordinary.[break][break]

"...I'm sure you know to be cautious. He can be unpredictable."[break][break]

To this, spared Elisa a concerned look, partially obscured by the mask he wore. But she would understand.[break][break]

He cared for her, in his own way. [break][break]

There was danger in the line she toed with someone like Matias.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 190 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:48:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'll be fine." The bobbing, bell-shaped crown of her Nihilego drifted alongside her, eerily luminescent in the darkness. The Ultra Beast cast her silhouette in an unsettling ghastly pallor, making her pale skin all the more translucent as her voice softened. Whatever had caused the audible concern in him, it caused her heartbeat to quicken slightly, despite herself. "I've known worse men."[break][break]

Though might be the most bloodthirsty of her body count.[break][break]

She didn't know how to explain the Elite Four's feelings towards her, or how to justify them beyond misguided obsession. They'd fade, she suspected, as quickly and as suddenly as they appeared. Better to not trust in the foundation of something so fragile and unexplained.[break][break]

Did Matias look at her with the same suspicion of her motives? No, she chastised herself, shaking her head with an almost annoyed sigh. I'm more predictable than him.[break][break]

"Groudon is wearing on his body. Slowly. The same way it did ." Her footsteps echoed, punctuating her statements with a sense of cool detachment. "His patron's desire for primal energy is killing him, and causing his temper to become unpredictable and explosive even within the League itself."[break][break]

Like Wo-chien has done to me, she thought, but didn't say. knew that truth better than most.[break][break]

"He uses the League for power. He doesn't care for its people, for its laws, or even for his superiors. I don't think there is even any love left between him and . The only person who means anything to him anymore, if I were to guess, is . But Matias is not stupid," she added, turning to meet the face of the masked man next to her. "He knows the power he possesses in his position, and what might happen if he loses it. He knows many in the League want him to fail."[break][break]

Somewhere above them, the rocks began to tremble. Not enough to collapse, but enough to put her on edge. She paused mid-step, looking about herself expectantly for something to approach, or to fall from above.[break][break]

"He told me that AQUA think I seduced him and for Rocket intelligence, as a florist," she admitted finally, turning to the admin with a scoffing, disbelieving laugh. "So there's that, too."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x3).[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 0:21:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Primal Intoxication. It made sense, of course.[break][break]

wasn't special. He was a man, just like any other. The disease would take him, eventually, as it had .[break][break]

"I wonder if there's a way to accelerate those effects..." Barnaby mused, thinking that they were better off without the hot-headed Avatar in their midst. He was powerful, sure, but how could he be controlled? What could they use as leverage?[break][break]

As persuasive as 's ample garden was, Barnaby doubted it was enough to leash a man like Matias. Not for long, anyway.[break][break]

"Unless you're confident he can be used to our advantage?"[break][break]

To her incredulous laugh, the admin couldn't help but smile behind his mask. There was a teasing warmth in his voice as he replied,[break][break]

"You were such an innocent flower, then, weren't you?" Flashes of blonde hair, green eyes, and hesitant lips came to mind, but the piecemeal memory left as quickly as it came.[break][break]

"One Silph? I could believe," Barnaby continued wryly, "But two?"[break][break]

"Quite the coincidence..."[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 200 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:23:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No." Matias was a liability to whoever allied with him. Her included. "I expect he will sabotage the League, while sabotaging himself."[break][break]

Though the more this conversation went on, the more she felt she was sabotaging herself in kind.[break][break]

's taunting earned a roll of her eyes, her brisk pace quickening without explanation as she stalked ahead of him. This was a faint echo of a different dynamic they'd once shared in the Ultra Deep Sea, after being unwillingly confronted with unwanted manifestations of mist and desire.[break][break]

"I've not been innocent for a long time," Elisabeth retorted, glancing at him pointedly. "You know that."[break][break]

His teasing could still fluster her, even now.[break][break]

"Why? Is there something you're insinuating, Admin Bee?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x4).[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 3:29:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Insinuation was his bread and butter. was hardly ever direct in the way he spoke. But some situations, like this one, deserved a certain taunting bluntness.[break][break]

"You use this beautiful body," He replied lowly, moving in to slip his arm across the small of her back and fold his palm against her waist.[break][break]

"And this stunning mind," The wooden mask was raised with his free hand before he leaned in close, forcing an intimate proximity.[break][break]

"To your advantage." [break][break]

There was a fond reverence in the way he spoke the words.[break][break]

"You're no wallflower. You get what you want, no matter the means." [break][break]

To hell with what AQUA thought.[break][break]

"That's admirable, in my eyes."

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 460 MP[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:00:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Suddenly she was pulled back mid-step, a familiar arm winding about her waist to hold her fast. When she turned, she found herself startled to face those irresistible blue eyes, no mask present to hide them from view.[break][break]

Were they always meant to wind up in these situations, on missions like this one?[break][break]

Instead of the wry mockery she'd expected from him, he confused her with low murmurs of flattery, rendering her briefly speechless. Though no succubus emerged this time, similar traitorous thoughts leaked into her subconscious, urging her to give into the moment, her mission be damned.[break][break]

Her lips brushed against his own impulsively, wanting to be anywhere but here with him, and wanting to be free to do anything she wanted in his company. "You think too much of me," she exhaled then, a breath away from succumbing to her basest instincts. "But that's high praise, coming from you."[break][break]

He'd hear her heartbeat pounding loudly at his proximity, erratic and wild. A thousand conflicting thoughts competed for her attention, one rising above all the others to the forefront of her mind.[break][break]

"I wish I didn't have to do this next part alone. But it helps, that you believe in me."[break][break]

Her hand tenderly stroked his long dark hair, before lowering to reach for his wooden mask. As she did so, she leaned in fully this time, kissing him deeply in a way she knew she shouldn't. It possessed a desperation of feeling that suggested a fear that this encounter between them might be their last, passionate with longing. Only then did she pull away, moving to safely place the mask back upon his handsome face.[break][break]

"I'll come back for you," she promised him, and this soft voice did not belong to an underboss, but a different woman who had been out of her element in the Slateport slums, wandering uncertainly in his shadow. "After."[break][break]

The fleeting memory of his touch replayed over and over in her mind after they parted ways, like a song she was afraid of forgetting the words to.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x5).[break]
- 10 MP for interdream mist/paradox pokemon.[break]
- 100 MP for survey mission.[break]
- 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission.[break]
TOTAL: 460 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 0:28:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: