He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Supply Noel and Elise [RT]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 16:30:40 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It had been only a little bit of time since he had arrived and already the League was sending him on retrieval missions. Heading back towards the base, he had a pile of boxes in his arms filled with who knows what. The journey would have been a slog if he had no company, however lucky for him was right by his side doing the same task. The extra hands were helpful as alone this sort of thing would have taken many more hours. [break][break]

"Looks like they've got us doing the dirty work Elise, this isn't the sort of thing I imagined when I got here but I guess it can't be all battles and adventure. Do you need any help? I can still fit a couple boxes on my pile if its too much for you."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:01:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A pile of boxes are laid out for the ambassador to take along with Noel being her help for the job. The League gave her an easy task of helping with the supply run since they appear to be worried about the way that Elise was a little overwhelmed by all of the fighting. Her Yamper tagged along with pushing some of the boxes herself as Elincia makes sure hers was stacked along with the ambassador carrying the load to where they needed to go.[break][break]

“I do need some help with carrying the boxes, thank you. It may be a little hard to do it on one’s own.” A little smile came from the royal’s gratefulness when Noel offered his help. “Yes, I think they want those supplies to get to the other side that need them.” Most of the other Leaguers were putting up a fight against Rocket, so she’d have to get stronger if she wanted to battle that feminine looking masked Rocket again.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:08:29 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Taking a few of the heavier boxes from atop her pile, he neatly places them on top of his own. Lifting them all up took quite a lot of extra strength but he didn't mind at all. Anything to help a fellow trainer out was enough of a reason to offer. Perhaps this was a good break from all that had happened so far. So much blood had been shed ever since he arrived and he knew it wouldn't stop. Yet he knew this day would come, where he would be put onto the battlefield to protect his homeland, and he would do his best to stop Rocket as best he could.[break][break]

"How are you holding up Elise? I hope your time here has been more fortunate than others."[break][break]

He would have to peer his head around to the side in order to look forward as his load had reached up to his head now. He made sure his steps were careful and precise as the cargo would wobble around otherwise. His Whimsicott would lend a Helping Hand to the trainers and carried a box of its own on top of its head, with a determined look to help out as much as possible.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 3:36:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While they were walking on the sand and carried the supplies to the route, she heard the blue-haired young man ask how was she holding up since the fighting started. “I’m holding up alright, but I might be a bit overwhelmed by the fighting.” A response came from the female royal when she thought that some people like Josh were used to the fighting than she was. Her boss was the one who was a government officer by the league and had the Pokemon to use for fighting.[break][break]

Elincia keeps pushing her own crates with her head and wags her tail in being glad to help her trainer for the job. “The gym leaders and the Elite Four of Hoenn are better fighters and I don’t think I have much experience in fighting still.” Elise keeps talking to Noel like she didn’t have what it took to get into the warzone like Josh was doing. At the distant sands, the Yamper thought she saw some images of two shadows coming their way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:44:31 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noticing her lack of confidence, Noel tries to find the words to help boost her self-esteem. While he thought himself to be a fine battler, he knew not everyone was the same. Yet he thought Elise could more than likely fend for herself well enough and had it in her to strive for greatness. With enough hard work and effort, she could very well be one of the world's best trainers.[break][break]

"Hey now, don't put yourself down like that. We all start somewhere and we aren't all immediately good at everything at the beginning. Heh, I bet you could even be better than the champion one day."[break][break]

He lets off a warm smile down to the Galarian princess, while he usually struggled to find the right things to say in situations like these, he hoped he was able to cheer her up if just a little bit. Just as he finished those last words, a pair of figures emerge from up ahead, two Rocket grunts carrying boxes and bags in almost the same fashion as the two trainers. He and the two Rockets stare at each other dumbfounded for a moment, unsure of what to do. But Noel quickly sets his baggage aside and has his Whimsicott stand in front of him, the both of them ready to battle. He looks to Elise and sees if she's ready as well.[break][break]

"Looks like we've got a fight in our hands now Elise... We've got them, don't worry, they're probably nothing compared to what we're capable of.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 23:54:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Being better than the Top Champion himself? She could see that if there was an interest in getting eight badges for taking on the Elite Four later on. “I’ll have to remind myself that everyone started somewhere, even Josh had to train hard to become a good racer like he is today, thank you Noel.” Giving a nod to the young man with his words of comfort, they were stopped by a duo of Team Rocket grunts who were both carrying bags of supplies themselves. Elinica positions herself in front of her trainer that she would prepare for battle against one of the grunts’ Pokemon.[break][break]

Noel asks the Galarian royal if she’s ready for a fight against the Rocket grunts as she replies with a firm nod. “I’m ready and I do think they are mere mooks compared to what their higher ups are capable of.” There was a time that she had gotten two losses from the same Rocket that she and Officer Concordas fought against in Dewford’s Big Battle though she is now over it and wanting to improve more on her own Pokemon training.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 17:55:23 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The two grunts panicked in the face of an unexpected enemy. With the element of surprise in their hand, Noel has his Whimsicott start things off with a Moonblast, a giant ball of energy sent overhead from the fluffy Pokemon's head and making its way towards the two Rocket members. While one dodges out of the way, the other is not as fortunate and is sent blasted away, knocked out against the hard ground.[break][break]

"All right Elise I'll leave that other one up to you!"[break][break]

His Whimsicott had to recover from its attack and was now just a sitting duck against whatever the remaining member had in store. Standing back on his feet after the quick dodge, he begins to reach out for a Pokeball on his belt. If he were to send something out now, Noel's Pokemon could face the consequences.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 1:40:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the element of surprise from Noel’s Whimsicott, it’s not a surprise that the two Rocket grunts were taken in by the surprise of the Whimsicott’s Moonblast with one of the Rockets being knocked out while the other dodged the pink sphere. While the Rocket Grunt approaches the royal ambassador in an effort to attack her, Elinica jumps in with a Flame Charge and puts the human Rocket out of commission. The other black uniformed woman is tackled to the ground from the attack as the Yamper goes back to her trainer’s side.[break][break]

“Are you doing alright on your end, Noel?” Elise asks the other ranger though they would have to take care of the unconscious Rocket grunts. If there were more of their friends coming, those other grunts would’ve ambushed them by now… Luckily, she did have stronger Pokemon to take care of them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (knocking out a person and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP Total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 16:53:21 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

With both Rocket grunts now out of the way, perhaps now was the best time to make a run for it. If they stayed any longer who knows how much backup they would send in and Noel and Elise couldn't take on an army no matter how good they were. Already he could hear the sounds of rushing footsteps heading straight their way. Picking back up their supplies, Noel turns to Elise with a worried look on his face.[break][break]

"We're going to have to run Elise, the best thing we can do right now is take these back to base and report to the League what we've found."[break][break]

Before he began the journey back, his Braixen pops out suddenly and sets up a Magic Room that would trap any that entered behind Noel and Elise. It would slow down any that would chase the two and give them more time to not worry about another fight. With that in place, he began to run in the direction of the League camp and would hand in their supplies, giving a detailed report on what he and Elise had encountered.

[attr="class","notes"]10 MP per post in a RT Battle/Mission-50 MP[break][break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
100 MP for completion of a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
200 MP for winning a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
10 MP for knocking out another character/Pokemon[break][break]
410 MP total

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 14:26:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The sounds of footsteps coming their way when they had easily dispatched the Rocket grunts would have to make for another day of dealing with them. “I’m with you on this one. The supplies cannot wait any longer to get delivered.” The royal nods to Noel’s statement while her Krabby breaks out of its Dusk Ball to take a stray Magical Leaf aimed solely for the Galarian Ambassador’s life. Elise doesn’t waste any time to check on whether the little crab Pokemon was alive or not as his Braixen’s Magic Room comes soon after more of the Rocket grunts filed in to try to take parting shots at the retreating Leaguers.[break][break]

Only the Krabby’s deceased body with bloodied lacerations remained on the ground and left behind for the grunts to step over.[break][break]

In time, the supplies are delivered to the other base camp and she gives the report along with Noel over the supplies delivered and the Rocket grunts that they had come across.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (knocking out a person and/or their Pokemon), 200 (pokemon death), 100 (supply), 250 (win)[break]
- MP Total: 660

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:38:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights