Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 1:58:50 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

What why am I here she wondered as she walked along the ashy terrain. She hated fire types she really did. She didn't see them as things that could help only things that hurt other things. Maybe she was a little biased because of her favorite typing but still she didn't like them. Maybe I can find someone help get me through here.

She wasn't in her usual happy mood with a stoek look on her face that said I don't want to be here. Yet she knew she needed to come to places like this to get used to adapting but why why were fire types a thing. She couldn't even bring out Sarina here or Nickel as them can't handle fire types especially her little dino.

She currently had out Jerika who was doing a happy sassy dance as usual to try to cheer up her trainer. Sadly, it wasn't working today but she pets her pom-pom girl for giving it a try. She really hated being here she was dressed in her bikini still which made her feel weird, but it was the only thing short that she owned. She wished there were colder places in this region like there was back home.

206 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 3:20:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Route 117’s ashy terrain was a home for fire type Pokemon, so there was a little warmth in the air in spite of the month being colder now. Being a ranger cadet now, she had some time to map the area down for people who needed help getting through the route to the much colder areas. Her shiny female Indeedee adjusts her maid uniform before she noticed another person was in the area. They both made their approach to the other woman and her Pokemon until Elise would see that this woman was wearing a bikini.[break][break]

“Pardon me, but why are you wearing a bikini? If you get to one of the colder areas, it will be harder to stay warm.” Elise asks the silver-haired woman with a tilt of her head as the shiny Indeedee greets the other lady’s Pom Pom Oricorio. “I can help you at least…even if I may be of Galarian royalty where everyone expects that I have to be protected.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 7:23:24 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

Katrina smiled as much as she could muster right now
"ya I don't mind the cold i prefer it I dressed like this cause all I own besides this is dresses that would be to hot" she explained. "So, we were passing through here i do have to learn to adapt to heat but I hate being hot and hate fire types, so it makes things hard. Plus, two of my Pokémon can't even join me cause their weaker to fire types" she explained farther. On why she was dressed that way. When the other girl said she would help her to the cold areas she accepted but cause half her team was weaker here. "Sure, I would be glad to have your help thank you very much I'm sorry if I sounded rude at all before."

"By the way this is Jerika" she said pointing to the bird doing the dancing. "She's always dancing" she said introducing the Pokémon she currently had out. Since last time it was her other Pokémon's turn to be introduced first. "This is Mic he's the one that wanted to come here" she said pointing to the dedenne. Which wasn't a lie for some reason her dedenne loved mountains.

205 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 23:10:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving a small nod to the white-haired young wonan as she spoke of not minding wearing a bikini since wearing dresses could be too hot. “I do get the feeling of liking the cold more than the hot weather. As for dresses…I felt that some were not good for hot weather, but light ones are very good.” She replied while the other woman spoke of her other two Pokemon not joining her due to their weakness to fire types. “We did have a little heat two months ago that I had to deal with. Those Pokemon who were able to be rescued by my friend and I are recovering a bit from the heat.” [break][break]

Two of the white-haired woman’s Pokemon were introduced to her and the shiny female Indeedee as Elise gives a wave to both of them. “It’s nice to meet you both, Jerika and Mic.” Sayoko comes up to give a small wave to the Oricorio and the Dedenne when the royal speaks again. “This is Sayoko, she is a shiny female Indeedee gifted from my father since he told me that she’s sworn to serve me as a royal maid in service to the royal family.”
\

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 14:50:18 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"Ya sadly back home they always said that was un princess like the non-heavy dresses so my family would pressure me to dress all fancy epically my father. That's why me and my brother randomly picked up all our stuff that we could possibly manage and just randomly traveled here to the hoenn region. She explained sadly we got cut off from the family which is what we wanted but. It meant no funds for getting anything new, so we have to deal with what clothes we came here with." She realized she had kind of just talked off the ear to this person she doesn't even know.

"Ya sadly Serina wouldn't really deal well with here I don't think since she is an Amaura, and nickel is a cutiefly not as effected by the weather but if he runs into a fire type, he's pretty much done for being part bug." She said to clarify what she had meant about her Pokémon not handling the weather well. "I hope those Pokémon recover ok" she smiled.

Her eyes brightened as she had been worried about talking to much about that kind a life and here was someone else whose parents thought of them as a princess. "So did you ever do anything your parent's thought wasn't proper. My dad always disliked that me and my youngest brother have silver hair while none of the others do" she explained. Her father had black hair and so did her younger brother that joined team rocket because of her father's pressure to be perfect and well mannered. Her older brother had blonde hair like their moms naturally was.

275 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom

mIC - dEDENNE

SARINA - amaura

Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 15:39:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving the other woman a nod when she begins to explain that her bikinis weren’t the most princess-like by her parents, so she moved to Hoenn along with her brother. “Well, it would be best to wear something a little less revealing if you’re going to a city or town. If you don’t have the funds to buy some newer clothing, I think my Galarian embassy could use a little more staff.” She gave a bit of advice to the woman as she worried that others may think less of a person in a bikini unless they were going to the beach around Slateport or Dewford.[break][break]

“The Pokemon are doing alright and recovering well. I hope you are able to take advantage of weaknesses with coverage moves because my ghost Pokemon have them.” A smile came from the royal before the silver-haired woman moved to a question of whether the royal ambassador had done something that her parents deemed as improper. “I had a childhood friend who was a bit of a tomboy, so we’d do unladylike things most of the time with each other. Aside from that, I always have to maintain the image of a proper princess in the eyes of my people here, so it’s not very terrible. The Galarian immigrants are counting on me after all.” [break][break]

Though Elise does wonder why silver hair was hated in this woman’s family, she asked the woman about that. “And why do your parents think silver hair is improper? I don’t understand much of hair colors being disliked, but it might be a different thing in other families.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 18:37:13 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"Ya sadly me and my brother decided we would work for new things that we want instead of getting help from others. So, I just have heavy dresses and my winter clothes, and my heavy princess dresses, short dresses where never something I was allowed to wear" she said. She wished she could get clothes more her style but first she had to earn the money for it.  She did think it was a little skimpy but at least she wasn't dying from the heat, she wasn't trying to impress anyone she didn't want to be the perfect little princess anymore. 

"Yes, there is some of my Pokémon with moves that can cover other types just no fire type coverage yet or anything that can handle fire types super effectively. But I'm glad to hear the Pokémon will be ok" she smiled as she scratched Mic's head who had scampered up her shoulder to nuzzle her giving her a tiny jolt which she was used to by now. 

"My parents wouldn't even let me leave home originally, but my brother waited one year before we headed out and explored our home region. My dad was always harder on me than my brother, my brother Edward did things perfectly. He would say it changed when I came along" she said. "I was a disappointment to him since I was born, I'm the only daughter so he had no choice but to see me as his princess. I didn't want to be. I never wanted to be a princess. My brother is the only one I let call me princess. Because he knows the kind of person I want to be." She explained looking up in the air.

"Even when leaving home, it was a disappointment to them they wanted me to stay home and just be a poster girl I don't like that. I wanted to be a Pokémon ranger that's my dream to help Pokémon in need. Not exactly people which is why I don't want to join the police, but I want to explore helping with Pokémon situations. Not helping against crooks that steal from others" she explained her dream and why her and her brother came to the region.

She looked back up at the sky "he said it was old, that it didn't look right. He always said that it looked like old person's hair. He was a fire Pokémon train mom used grass types. I loved ice types since I was little, then I liked fairy type then Eletric even water types over their types they used. He said my hair was like snow. He said I didn't look like them so I can't be their perfect princess" she said. She didn't understand it herself even now at twenty-five years old. She still didn't understand why her father thought this. She loved her long silver hair. Her brother always told her it makes her look value that was part of why he called her princess because she was special.

503 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom

mIC - dEDENNE

SARINA - amaura

Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 2:27:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The royal gives a quiet nod to the other woman when she described the dresses she had and that she knew what coverage meant for covering the weaknesses her Pokemon had. When the silver-haired lady explained why her parents didn’t like silver hair in their family, she did feel terrible for the poor lady’s situation though it appeared to be a little bewildering that people would hate hair colors for their children. Most of the female royal’s family members who weren’t Remiel or Gwynnie disliked her due to how timid she was compared to her other cousins.[break][break]

“I see now…” She starts with a look of sympathy before speaking her mind on her own family situation. “Auntie has never liked me and she has been at odds with my father as his elder sister, so I’ve been insulted by her every time I come to see her in Galar. She is the ruling queen of Galar and I’d presume she would not approve of what I plan to do to mend Galar’s relations with Hoenn given that she has a hatred of it.”[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, the ambassador continues with her eyes closing briefly. “I always enjoyed being with my Johtonian mother in Ecruteak City since she and her grandmother told me stories of her family being priestesses and spirit mediums who are able to channel spirits. Only the female members of my mother’s family can channel spirits and commune with ghost type Pokemon, so I’ve inherited those two abilities.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 5:14:06 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

She would turn her gaze back to the purple haired woman in front of her. Listening to her tale seeing that see was royal to but had more reasonability's. "Question if I may ask" she said turning her gaze to the woman again after having looked at the sky again. After some time, she then asked "Do you want to be royal? Do you like having the responsibilities you have?" she asked. Wondering if it was her choice or if her family had put her up to it. She then heard how the aunt wouldn't approve of her ideas. "What kind of ideas do you have if you don't mind me asking?" She looked up at the sky her hand in front of her eyes a little when she looked up at the sky.

"I see I haven't really found a place I call home yet although I do like Mauville City. But I don't have a place yet. I do have my brother Edward around somewhere in the region but otherwise I'm on my own although I am worried about one of my younger brothers who ended up joining team rocket cause my dad pushed him away" she said. She as worried about her younger brother and the last brother still at home.

"So shall we get going?" She asked noticing they hadn't gone anywhere yet. She wanted to get through this hot area. She wanted Sarina to be able to join her too. She wondered what Edward and his Oshawott were doing. That had been her brother's starter.

260 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom

mIC - dEDENNE

SARINA - amaura

Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 5:51:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A question came from the silver haired lady over if Elise wanted to be a royal and liked the responsibilities she had. “From the moment that I was born into the Galarian royal family, I knew my duty is to be a princess of Galar and I do not mind the responsibilities. Even if I was unhappy about it, I think only for caring about my country and its people and how I will make my people happy.” The purple-haired female royal gave a solemn nod while the other woman asks what ideas she had for mending Galarian-Hoennian relations. “I was thinking of having to help the League and its government in a first step, but I’ll have to come up with another idea later.” [break][break]

The Hoenn League and its government officials were people that she’d had to talk with for her current job to pick up on what her elder cousin started. [break][break]

Listening to the woman speak about Mauville City being a city she called home, she gives a nod. “Mauville is a good choice, it’s indoors and it does have good food at various restaurants. I live in Lilycove myself which has a good view of the ocean through its beach.” To the remark that they should get going on the route, she gives a little sigh. “And yes, we’ll get going now. I’ve also neglected to introduce myself to you since we talked on a little tangent… My name is Elise Calcifet. I am tbe royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:02:26 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"I see I guess it's different for me my parents weren't exactly royal like kings and queens. They were however rich, so they thought of themselves as higher than others. They had dreamed of having a perfect looking daughter and son to become the family prince and princess. That was me and Edward anyone else after that they wouldn't pay attention to. But when we left, they started pressuring my little brother logan, which then caused him to rebel run away from home and join team rocket last time I heard" she said. She really wasn't a princess by any stretch of the word, but her parents had wanted her to be.

She listened as the woman had said she knew it was her duty and she would do it even if she didn't like it. "I don't think I could have done that, I hated even being a fake princess" she said. You would have to be so perfect and couldn't be yourself it sounds so stressful. She was happy being able to dress how she wanted and didn't really care what people thought of herself. She listened to her plan and smiled "Sounds like a good plan to me, I personally just want to be a ranger" she said. That was her dream was to be a ranger and help Pokémon in danger.

She smiled when the girl had introduced herself "I'm Katrina Murphy nice to meet you Elise" she smiled. And started walking along the route as she pets Mic's head.

254 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 3:57:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the other woman had parents that weren’t an actual king or queen, both had pressured her brother and her to be the family’s prince and princess. “That is very worrying if they would not let you do as you want and kept pressure on both you and your brother. Nonetheless, this is the reality of being born with a silver spoon where everything is decided for you." She replied with a grave nod when she would begin walking along with the silver-haired woman.[break][break]

When the woman said that she doesn’t think she couldn’t have done that and disliked being a fake princess, the royal gives a small smile. “It’s okay, this duty as a princess of Galar is only what I can do to become a good leader figure to my people in times of the Darkest Day’s aftermath.” While the woman says that it would be a good plan since she planned to become a ranger, she nodded. “I’m sure the elite rangers can help welcome you in, but I’m only a ranger cadet and I don’t think I can teach you much as my mentor can.”[break][break]

With the woman giving her name as Katrina, Elise gives a slight bow of her head. “A pleasure to meet you, Katrina. I’m sorry that I had almost forgotten my manners in introducing my own name to you.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 5:40:39 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"Yes, sadly it is the reality, but I hope to make it as a ranger. That way I can actually do something with my life besides what my parents want. I guess some people accept the pressure others don't want it." She said she was one of the ones that didn't want it. She watches the path as she walks to make sure she didn't trip which was always something that tended to happen when she was distracted.

She heard this girl say she was a cadet like her. She wanted as many friends in the league as possible maybe this could be her first. Although she knew it would take time to build a friendship.
"So do you have any siblings?" She asked trying to get to know this girl.

"
It's ok sometimes I forget to introduce myself to especially when I'm excited" she smiled. As mic scampered to her shoulder and nuzzled her giving her a small shock which she was now used to. She then thought about what to do once she was done with this journey to the next town. She was lost in thought as she thought about this. She had forgotten what she just was focusing on and ended up tripping and falling. As she landed on her knees and wrist, she cut one on a rock, but it wasn't bad as she got up dusting herself off. She was ok just a bit scraped up again she this happened a lot.

248 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 5:20:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though she was born and raised a princess to her coI’vuntry, she did understand that the burden weighed heavily on her at times. “I think that becoming a ranger will ease you of thinking about burdens that one can carry sometimes. One of the other rangers recommended that I sign up, so I wanted to because I thought it would be helpful to the Pokemon that need it.” Elise responds to the young white-haired woman with a little smile. She enjoyed having to interact with the Pokemon out in the wild with someone who was experienced at doing rescues.[break][break]

“Ah yes, I do have a little sister who is in her first year of high school. She’s already in Hoenn with my father and mother since I’ve told them that they can move here than staying in a country that is still recovering from disaster.” And Hoenn was a region riddled with disasters too, but Elise didn’t want the Queen to bother her father anymore about his choice of a wife he loved. “Is that so? I sometimes forget to do introductions when I am feeling a little anxious of meeting newer people.” A little laugh came from the ambassador when she replies to the woman.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Ash of Embers
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 23:48:53 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"Cool" she smiled as the woman explained why she chose to be a ranger. Katrina herself had become a ranger because she was inspired by her brother to do so plus she felt it would be a way to escape her fathers eye. When the girl mentioned she had some siblings katrina smiled "I have my older brother edward, my little brothers Logan, Maccay and Malcom. Only two of them I know really well. The other two are much younger than me so I didnt get much time to know them. They are back in Unova" she said explaining more about her family. "Ed i always looked up to and was the reason i joined the league, but my little brother got pushed too hard by my dad because he loved making pokeballs and my dad saw that as a useless perfesson since their mass produced now. So my dad pushed him away and well now last I heard in my mothers letters is my brother had joined team rocket. But he was always a tender hearted boy so i worry about Logan." She explained. She missed her brothers and wished she had taken him with her and ed but she figured Logan somehow found his way out of unova.

209 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights