Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,309 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Hunting for More Companions [Scott/DW]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 22:20:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She remembered being at Route 111 before since she always recognized the long trail used by Josh’s equine mounts. Since she was working part time at Josh’s gym now, Josh himself expected her to train her mounts whenever she got the chance. The important job she had for full time was being the royal ambassador for Galar which didn’t leave room for taking breaks. It was a little miracle that Elise ended up putting a day off of office work at the Galarian embassy in Rustboro to take some time herself today.[break][break]

Her Yamper trots by her side with the smaller electric canine sniffing at the ground, but Elincia avoids having to go to the desert at the other side of Route 111. Though Elinicia would be free to explore on her own, the royal doesn’t want her Yamper to get lost where she couldn’t find the canine. During the cool air of the month, Elise begins to adjust her dark blue jacket and scarf to make sure she was warm during the cold air that blew around them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NomadOfTheCoast

Scotty boi
He/Him
February 1
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6 posts
Scott Baker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @scottbaker
Scott Baker
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 13:40:20 GMT
Scott Baker Avatar
[attr="class","scottbaker"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
If Scott had any hope of achieving his dreams, and of moving up in the organization he had very quickly began to enjoy, he had to learn more about Pokemon. Sure, he had some general understanding from living with Pokemon, and school and things, but he lacks the deep, intricate knowledge of Pokemon that could save a life one day! The only real way to experience such things was to go out and catch them! The Pokedex was a great compendium of knowledge, but - perhaps as a way to encourage individuals to experience more of the weird, wonderful world they’re in - it only catalogs Pokemon the user has caught already. Which seems like a bit of a design flaw, but he was no engineer, maybe it was easier to gatekeep the knowledge?
[break][break]
Either way, his decision was obvious.
[break][break]
Route 111 was his first choice; a decent array of Pokemon and close to the towns he felt more comfortable in, even if the town in question was Mauville, not Slateport. As a city boy born and raised, he was a bit loath to call Mauville a city, but he didn’t name these things. The desert and Mt. Chimney was a bit concerning, but if kept to just the beginning areas, he was sure to be fine! Besides, there were lots of stretches of grass, perfect for doing some obedience training with his Pokemon! They were so very bad, all the time.
[break][break]
They were all here, traveling down the Route; Aurora the Alolan Ninetales; Charcoal the Hisuian Growlithe; Teddy the Teddiursa; Petals the Petilil; and his two newest additions, a gift from a family friend, Commander the Pichu and Jade the Tropius. A wide, diverse variety of Pokemon, and he had no idea how to wrangle them all. This would certainly be a learning situation! Charcoal, in particular, was a nuisance, nipping the tail of Aurora and repeatedly knocking over Teddy to the point that Scott had to carry him. Still, at least he’s wearing himself out, and Petals and Jade seemed to be getting along swimmingly, the former nestling along the fringe of the latter, collecting the sap that wandered there.
[break][break]
Most surprisingly, Aurora seemed to have no problem with Commander riding on her back.
[break][break]
”Oh, hey there! You looking for some Pokemon too?”
[break][break]
It was a girl, pretty by anybody’s standards, which immediately made Scott feel all out of sorts, but his smile didn’t fade one inch. Pretty girls needed someone to talk to as well! Just because they made him awkward and nervous was no reason to treat them differently, though he certainly did wish he was wearing something a little fancier than shorts while talking to her.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-growlithe form-hisui"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-teddiursa"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-petilil"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pichu"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tropius"]

[newclass=".scottbaker"]--accent:#0EB602; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Amt7coB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker blockquote b, .scottbaker blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .scottbaker blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .scottbaker blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 19:42:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANSEAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,309 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 0:25:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Yamper was the first to come greet the man’s Pokemon with a few short barks of greeting and a wag of her tail while a brunette young man asked the royal if she was looking around for some Pokemon. “Oh yes, I’m looking for some Pokemon around this route.” A response came from the female royal with a nod and goes with an introduction of her name. “My name is Elise Calcifet, royal princess of Galar and Galar’s current royal ambassador of Hoenn. May I ask about your name?”[break][break]

When two Pokemon approach the duo, the Growlithe tries to sniff at the Yamper as Elincia gets surprised and shocks the fire type with Thunderbolt. Hearing the Growlithe whimper in pain, the electric corgi makes a face that she felt bad about it and nudges the weakened Growlithe over to her trainer where Elise tosses a Pokeball to catch the Growlithe.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Growlithe!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights