sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 4:28:11 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

She should come with a label:[break][break]
Does not have ‘team spirit.’[break][break]
Group efforts had never been her scene, and that wasn’t something Sidney necessarily thought would change. And yet still, she’d been assigned a work mate.[break][break]
She didn’t understand what it was with Rocket and the need for collaboration. Did they deem her incapable of handling matters herself? There was no way that she was inept.[break][break]
Now that was a thought that drew the simmer of her irritation, though her unbothered facade didn’t falter.[break][break]
Her feet dangled off the edge of the shipping container, kicking aimlessly as she waited in the cool, autumnal dark of Slateport’s shipping district. The cargo hold wasn’t the correct container, but it was the designated drop point.[break][break]
Of course, she’d already located the proper one not too far away.[break][break]
The glowing tip of her cigarette and the electronic blue light of her phone screen provided little brightness apart from the salt lamps that stretched high and sparse throughout the rows of containers and squat warehouses.[break][break]
But that didn’t mean Sidney Tsuda wasn’t paying attention.[break][break]
The shift in movement drew her eventual gaze, and she leaned forward to peer over the edge as her fingers curled around the metal top, smoldering stick nestled between her knuckles. A low whistle shuttled past her teeth, through pursed lips. One corner of her lips hooked in a smirk.[break][break]
“Would ya lookit that. They actually sent one of the Big Bad Beasts my way.” The ‘b’ in Beast popped with enunciation. Which meant she was not in charge here. Not tonight.[break][break]
Boo.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: pied pipers[break]
- hocus pocus title reference anyone???

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 14:54:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dressed in black on black, Zev stepped out of the shadows like the Ghost-type Pokémon he liked to collect. Sidney had made herself obvious, seated atop the shipping container with the glaring light of her phone illuminating her face. He stared up at her from the ground, hands in his pockets.[break][break]

"Tsuda," Zev said by way of greeting. If her irreverent comment bothered him, nothing in his face or voice revealed it. Instead, he maintained a neutral expression and an aloof, cold tone.[break][break]

He also felt no need to introduce himself if she recognized him as a Beast.[break][break]

"I'll be evaluating your performance tonight. Do with that as you will. Now," he turned to head toward the correct container, expecting her to follow, "let's make this quick."[break][break]

The job was simple: transport some Pokémon from their holding location to various locations across Hoenn, for later sale on the black market. It was a task beneath Zev, if he were to be honest about it.[break][break]

But making judgments on various grunts' capabilities was a responsibility he took seriously. Team Rocket's efficiency depended on using the right tools for the right job.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 20:34:21 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Her nose wrinkled at the concept of being evaluated. Who said she needed that? No matter her distaste, she let her expression smooth over after a beat into something cool and somewhat playful.[break][break]
“Right, right,” she replied breezily, tossing him an amused look as she hopped down from the container. “I’m sure you’ve got better things to do than spend all night evaluating lackeys.” She looked back over her shoulder. “Something to that tune?”[break][break]
Sidney’s noibat fluttered down behind her, little wings beating rapidly as his sonar ears swiveled around for any signs of interruption—again, despite that nonchalant air, she had a certain degree of surveillance and attention.[break][break]
Her hand flipped strands of her hair. “Lucky for you, I also would rather keep things tight and quick. So I’ve already taken the liberty of checking out the shipment.” Smug. Sure of herself.[break][break]
She did have far better things to do than be given a tedious performance review.[break][break]
Retracing her steps, she located the marked holding. A frown pulled her grinning lips down, though, when she noticed the heavy metal door slightly ajar. “That wasn’t open earlier.” And she’d been there not ten minutes ago. Nor had she or Noct heard any sort of commotion.[break][break]
And certainly not the dragging groan of a metal shipping container door.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 22:04:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sidney's words might have inspired confidence in Zev, if Team Rocket's recruits had a better track record for competency.[break][break]

Most were lured into the crime syndicate on promises of a living wage, healthcare, and a place to live. Many were comfortable with petty crimes, but nothing at the level of what their superiors sometimes demanded. Very few truly embraced the brutality of Team Rocket.[break][break]

He wondered what sort of recruit might be.[break][break]

The door opened slightly ajar did not hold much promise. Zev raised his eyebrow at Sidney and pushed the container's door open even wider. Stepping inside, he removed a flashlight from his pocket and shone its beam across the interior.[break][break]

Empty. No obvious sign of struggle or break-in.[break][break]

"Search the place," he instructed the woman as he released his Hatterene from a Pokéball. Turning to the Psychic-type, he said, "See if you can sense any lingering emotional signature."[break][break]

Uttering a trill, Hatterene closed her eyes and expanded her psychic perception.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 20:00:03 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Idly, she wondered what sort of evaluation he was employing, but she didn't have the time to dwell on that. She had shit to do, and places to be. If she were aware of his thoughts, the answer would be that as of right now, she was a recruit focused on her self-interests.[break][break]
Now matter the necessary level she had to rise to (stoop to?) in order to obtain those fleeting whims as they arose.[break][break]
But any hopes of a quick job flew out of the window when the container yielded no pokemon cargo. "What the hell?" Her noibat hadn't noticed anything in the time she'd had him doing surveillance while they had waited.[break][break]
Sidney didn't stand there dumbly, waiting for some instruction from her superior, though. Thumbing over another pokeball, she released her girafarig. "See if you can catch a scent." Tipper's blue snout lifted into the air, long neck lazily swaying side to side as she trotted through the empty container. ODOR SLEUTHING for any physical traces that couldn't be seen by one's eye.[break][break]
After a moment, though, the girafarig returned, unable to pick anything up that didn't lead in circles.[break][break]
"It's like they vanished into thin air.." she muttered, eyeing Zev's hatterene to see if it would find any sign of funny business.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 22:26:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the Girafarig's ODOR SLEUTH may not have picked up any trace of an intruder, Hatterene's ability to read the emotions of others clued her in to something strange. After tugging on Zev's jacket with a clawed tentacle to get his attention, she pointed through the open container door.[break][break]

He understood at once. "Lead the way. Tsuda, with me."[break][break]

They stepped back out into the night air, Hatterene floating ahead. Zev turned to Sidney. "Have your Pokémon watch our backs. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious."[break][break]

It should be obvious, of course, but assuming new grunts knew what to do never went well.[break][break]

Hatterene led the group along a winding path among other cargo containers, deeper into Slateport City's warehouse district. Before long, she stopped outside one such abandoned building. No lights were on inside, but a palpable aura of malevolence emanated from within.[break][break]

Not that Zev noticed such things. Together with Hatterene, he stepped toward the nearest entrance, which was just an open, dark doorway. The door itself hung open, clinging haphazardly to its hinges.[break][break]

With a backward glance at Sidney, Zev put a finger to his lips, then entered the building after his Hatterene.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 6:17:42 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Sidney watched the hatterene curiously as she seemed to sense what Tippee couldn’t. It obviously agitated the girafarig from the way she paced the space, but they didn’t have long to redirect. Sid nodded, slinking into step behind him.[break][break]
Which admittedly felt sort of strange considering the fact that she wasn’t accustomed to following after anyone. The thought chafed under her skin—she’d worry about it later.[break][break]
“You heard ‘im, Tip,” she said, shooting a look at the girafarig. The Pokémon chuffed, head dipping as the semi-sentient head on the end of her tail swung to and fro.[break][break]
The look she gave her pokemon was a bit pointed—though it wasn’t a subtle tone directed at the girafarig herself. Rather, the dry exasperation of being instructed on something so common sense. Really, what sort of recruits was he used to working with? Sidney tutted to herself, but followed close, and for then, didn’t allow impatience to move ahead to get the better of her.[break][break]
Her hand reached back toward the girafarig’s velvety snout. Her companion’s head shook, ears flopping before they stood at attention. Perhaps finally sensing whatever it was that the hatterene was following.[break][break]
That aural trail. Even she could sense that unnervy build of tension. Making her nerves taught like a loaded spring trap under her skin. This doesn’t give you the creeps? she bit her tongue on asking about the ominously dark doorway.[break][break]
She shook her head— doy. It was all dark in here.[break][break]
Hooves scuffed the container underfoot. Agitation as the toothy head on her tail sensed something in the dark behind them. Whatever was ahead, it was behind them too. The swing of a HYPNOTIC pendulum greeting the girafarig when she turned back.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:50:37 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Inside the building, the darkness was impenetrable. Zev paused near the entrance so that his eyes could adjust, but Hatterene cried out almost at once.[break][break]

"What is it?" he hissed, just as a POISON GAS filled the air. As soon as he recognized the cloud for what it was, he pressed his sleeve over his nose and mouth.[break][break]

His Pokémon was less fortunate; she cried out as the poison seeped into her lungs. In retaliation, she summoned a SPRINGTIDE STORM to dissipate the gas with its fierce winds.[break][break]

Zev retreated swiftly through the open door and breathed a lungful of fresh air. Only then did he notice the Hypno behind Sidney and her Girafarig, its pendulum swinging hypnotically.[break][break]

"We found our culprits," he said, his hand reaching for a second Pokéball at his belt, just in case.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 16:23:22 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Luck was on their side (temporarily,) as the lull toward sleep kicked in the girafarig’s ability. The EARLY BIRD snapped out of her drowsiness and blocked off the hypno, head tilting down to ZEN HEADBUTT the other psychic-type.[break][break]
“Oh, yeah. Ya think?” she couldn’t help but bark back, eyes having screwed shut the moment she noticed what had begun to happen to Tipper.[break][break]
Though the SPRINGTIDE STORM thinned the gas, it did not immediately dissipate. Something that Sidney discovered as a quick trigger hand fumbled blindly and pulled her charmander from his pokeball. The little dragon tumbled out, tail alight and ready to rumble. Unaware of what the Rocket beast’s hatterene had been trying to dispel.[break][break]
“Light ‘em up, Crash.” The conflagration that erupted from the chamander’s FLAME BURST swelled greater than what might’ve been intended–a bright fan of flame that caught on the TOXIC GAS that remained and spreading through the container in a billow of fire and smoke.[break][break]
If she’d been a bit more contrite, maybe she would have looked over at Zev with a conspicuous look of apology. But Sidney was enthralled by the thrill of it. The adrenaline spike and rush of danger in the attempt to take out the source of the problem, despite the fact that it jeopardized the cargo too.[break][break]
She was still quick to move, though. The fact that her griafarig was not skittish or startled by the charmander’s impulse betrayed the idea that this maybe had happened on more than one occasion. Using ODOR SLEUTH again, she looked for the crates they’d scouted earlier, blue snout pointing at attention to one corner of the blazing room.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 3:35:38 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The explosion of fire that resulted from the Charmander's FLAME BURST striking the TOXIC GAS was enough to halt the Hypno's assault. Both Pokémon received terrible burns; screaming with pain and frustration, they teleported away, disappearing from sight in the blink of an eye.[break][break]

Zev had coated himself with black crystal as soon as he saw the conflagration about to happen. Though some of his clothing caught fire, he had summoned a large, flat shield to protect his head—whatever his armor did not normally cover.[break][break]

Meanwhile, his Hatterene had teleported to a safe distance, returning only when the explosion was over. She patted the bits of her master that was still ablaze with her clawed tentacle, putting out the small flames.[break][break]

"What the fuck was that?" Zev snapped, his crystals retreating enough to reveal his face. He glowered at Sidney, even as he moved through the building with her to locate their missing cargo.[break][break]

And sure enough, the Pokémon they were meant to smuggle were tucked safely away in a corner, fast asleep thanks to earlier HYPNOSIS.[break][break]

"At least these are undamaged," the Beast said with a sigh. "Let's get them ready for shipment."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:31:19 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

If she was meant to be unnerved by the severity of his tone, Sidney did not betray it. In fact, she was practically unbothered as she looked back at him with a shrug. “Effective.”[break][break]
Heart-pumping, and largely unnecessary, sure. But it had the intended effect.[break][break]
Not to mention she caught sight of some nifty tricks the Beast pulled out of his hat. Big, dark creepy crystal dude… Irreverently, she filed it away in the back of her mind as they followed her girafarig. Crash toddled after her, clearly pleased with his own handiwork.[break][break]
Wow. It’s almost like I know what I’m doing, she bit her tongue from saying aloud, acerbic and dry. Even if it didn’t seem like it. Sue her for having a little fun on the job.[break][break]
Instead, she did as she was told. But not without a (somewhat) mocking salute. “Aye aye, cap’n,” muttered in Zev’s direction as she heaved up one of the smaller crates and followed his lead.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
put a spell on you [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 3:13:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: