[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Dawn breaks with a light drizzle, an earthy smell baked under the glow of a yawning sun. Whilst most people would be asleep at this time of day, there exists a strange group - Wild pokemon, an Espurr, a Luxray and a... rather large Wooper?[break][break]

Or rather, a child donning a raincoat dyed in the shades of a Wooper, complete with a silly little tail and two antennae sticking out from her hood. She dances along to their rhythm of splashing steps, kicking up muddy water and getting her boots all covered up in dirt.[break][break]

Now, if only Reiner would stop giving her that disappointed look.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
puddles || c
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 23:52:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A light drizzle comes in the morning walk towards the streets of Rustboro City which was the block next to the Galarian embassy. A shadow from her Gengar follows her during the sounds of light raindrops while Claire the Clodsire is very happy to let the rain touch her brown body. The trio of Galarian politician and her Pokemon would see a sight of a young child in a hooded Wooper-like raincoat playing with wild Pokemon and her two other Pokemon being a Luxray and an Espurr.[break][break]

The Clodsire beside the royal would excitedly move over to play with the wild Pokemon. Kage the Gengar emerged from his trainer’s shadow to follow Claire in ensuring that the ground type would be watched over. “It’s a nice morning, isn’t it?” Elise speaks over to the small child in the blue raincoat while she begins to adjust her own purple raincoat, one that had a Mismagius design with pink accents on them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
puddles || c
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 10:39:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]That's a rather oversized Mismagius. At first glance, confusion coats her expression, sticky as the splotches of mud on her boots. But when she blinks and takes a second glance, she realises that she actually knows this person.[break][break]

Not by particularly nice circumstances, but they are acquaintances nonetheless. Still, that doesn't stop her from feeling just that bit self-conscious that she's been caught in the act. Splayed fingers quietly curl up, pressing together as she averts her eyes and squirms under Elise's gaze.[break][break]

"Mmm..." Her cheeks burn a soft red, her shifting heel creating ripples in the puddle below. "Nice morning."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
puddles || c
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 14:45:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the light rain touches the royal ambassador and her two Pokemon, the Gengar begins to sigh over the female Clodsire wanting to be like a grown-up lady child as the brown ground type covers herself in mud from the muddy puddle. Claire is having a lot of fun with putting the mud on by herself and begins to play around with a goofy smile on her face. When Elise turns towards the smaller female child, it appeared that her acquaintance hid her face in shame for being caught in the act.[break][break]

“It’s okay, I used to do this when I was your age.” The princess smiles with her reassurance and covers her Mismagius with her umbrella to guard her from the drizzle. “My father scolded me and told me I should act like a proper royal lady, but it was nice to not act like this for once in a while.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
puddles || c
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 14:43:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It isn't so much the fact that she's doing such childish things at her age, but rather the fact that someone actually witnessed her in the act that gets her all flustered. But Elise is right in that moments like these are to be treasured for how they allow them to escape, if only for a short frame of an entire lifetime ahead of her.[break][break]

"W- what are you doing out here?" Her attempt to deflect the topic is one that she hopes will give her respite from the shame. Though her voice shakes on the first syllable, she will do her best to sound out the rest, ignoring the burning of her cheeks as she constantly thinks through what she's going to say next. "It's really early... and it's kinda raining..."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
puddles || c
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 22:03:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the small child begins to deflect with her question, Elise did think the early in the morning walk was a bit too early to get to her usual work time and the light drizzle wouldn’t bother her either. “It looks like you got me too. In truth, my work at the embassy doesn’t start until an hour later, so…I was hoping I can get some breakfast to eat at the bakery before work.” Getting some food to eat before some appointments to take care of at the embassy would not be a bad idea since going hungry would complicate having to focus on the person talking with her in front of her desk.[break][break]

Watching her Clodsire play in the rain, the royal ambassador spoke with a small smile. “But I think I’ve gotten sidetracked by both your presence and my Clodsire wanting to play in the rain.” Kage the Gengar would begrudgingly join in on feeling the rain too. “Claire does appear to be enjoying herself.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
puddles || c
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 13:41:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The embassy?" That's a place where international matters are handled, right? "Sounds important..."[break][break]

And probably pretty difficult. Imagine reading through pages and pages of legal jargon. She could never. Hell, even Wilde is mimicking Reiner's sour face, clearly not fans of complicated matters.[break][break]

"We could go get some breakfast together?" After all, one should always do what they must to prepare themselves to tackle the toughest of jobs. "I know a really good sandwich store. The granny that runs the counter is always really nice and gives me extra portions to share with other people."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
puddles || c
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 22:27:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the younger girl remarks that the ambassador’s mention of the embassy sounded important, Elise gives a small nod. “It does sound important because I work there as an ambassadress of Galar.” While Claire the Clodsire rolls around in a mud puddle, the Gengar joins in the mud puddle and splashes some of it on the brown ground type Pokemon. The small girl’s Luxray was a Pokemon Elise recalled from their first meeting that day after the attack on Mauville gym, its serious manner compared to the small Espurr really showed on the big cat’s face.[break][break]

An offer to get breakfast together with the girl knowing someone that ran a sandwich store would work well. “I’d love to, thank you.” The royal Galarian ambassador smiles with her reply. “And your granny friend sounds like a very kind soul to make sandwiches that you share with other people.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,235 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
puddles || c
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 7:08:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Of Galar?" The name strikes her as familiar. "The region that Remy- 's a prince of?"[break][break]

She takes in a deep breath, leaning back and looking to the skies as she lets out a soft whistle.[break][break]

"Wow. That sounds like an extra tough job."[break][break]

It must be, considering the fact that he'd defected and had his name written upon the blacklist.[break][break]

Shaking her head, she reaches out to take Elise's hand and begins to lead the way. Short, confident steps carry her through the streets. And with Reiner to watch out for obstacles and guide her on the right path, they'll get to the place soon enough.[break][break]

"Want a drink to go along with it? Coffee? Tea? Some hot chocolate? I'm sure granny won't mind!"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
puddles || c
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 15:24:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the child asks about Galar, the royal ambassador replies with a little smile. “Yes, it’s the region that my elder cousin is the prince of. He and I are close with each other.” Through their shared blood with her aunt being his mother and current Queen of Galar, she had always considered Remy to be her big brother figure in a sense. Ever since they were little, he took her everywhere that she wanted to go.[break][break]

“It’s an extra tough job that I have to do, but I’m doing it for the benefit of my country.” Most people would think a job like this is a pressure to do it properly, but Remy’s teachings and training along with her natural empathy and understanding made it bearable.[break][break]

And when the small girl takes her hand and leads the ambassador through the streets to get to the place, the conversation shifts back to drinks at the place the child’s granny friend ran. “I’d always have tea with my breakfast every morning, so I wouldn’t mind getting some tea while we eat.” [break][break]

After having her fun with the mud, the Clodsire is flanked by the Gengar as she’ll follow the Galarian ambassador in her purple Mismagius-like raincoat.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
puddles || c
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 21:51:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven