Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 23:18:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

MARCH 2023
[break]

Zev walked down a hallway to a nondescript apartment door, marked with a number but nothing else. 's file indicated he lived there. Unlike other grunts who joined Team Rocket, he had not opted to move into the submarine or into an apartment in Sootopolis.[break][break]

The Beast could understand Aidan's reason. Keeping up appearances was important. A sudden move, while not always suspicious, certainly could raise some eyebrows in particular circles.[break][break]

Zev knocked on the door. As soon as it opened, he announced his reason for the visit.[break][break]

"Hereford. We need to talk about ."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | takes place before Postdormitum

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 5:20:29 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

A simple apartment, a window blocked by a curtain, a simple couch, a tv that might not even be working, not even Aidan knew. The newly Rocket member had received a message in one of his burner phones, he had hoped it was a mission but sadly he wasn't that lucky. Readying himself for a visit to his own home, an uneasy feeling as if his whole simple civilian facade was read to crumble down.[break][break]

The knock at the door finally telling him it was time. Opening the door Aidan couldn't help but smile at the unsettling sight in front of him, someone who in pure silence somehow asked for respect stood in front of him. Words that weighted him down, dragging him further into the depths of uncertainty. "Harcourt. Please come in."[break][break]

Moving away from the door frame as if welcoming a friend to your home. "This might take a while, would you perhaps like a cup of tea?" Last time he had someone at his door requesting to talk about was right before his life had collapsed for the first time. [break][break]

"Please ask away. I'm no longer under oath to keep secrets about him." Aidan would say turning towards his kitchen and turning on a kettle filled with water. Perhaps trying to grasp a sense of normality before his nerves broke down.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 15:32:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev entered the apartment, scanning its interior out of habit. His sharp eyes picked up on possible exits, ambush spots, and hiding places. Then he turned his gaze back to Aidan.[break][break]

"Do whatever you like," Zev said in response to the offer of tea. The small exchanges that connected humans to each other meant nothing to him.[break][break]

Whether such a gesture eased Aidan's nerves or not did not matter to him, either.[break][break]

"When was the last time you saw Del Mar?" Zev asked, getting straight to the point.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 5:24:17 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

"Fine by me." The answer left Aidan's mouth with heavy assumptions that Zev would mind him doing his own while they talked, after all he could exactly get away, sure he could escape this place but how long would that last? Days, hours? Maybe even less, Rocket was powerful and they could find them anywhere. [break][break]

The slow and methodical steps of making tea, one could easily judge someone's true nature by checking if they added the sugar before or after the water. Aidan in the other added no sugar.[break][break]

The only sound breaking through the silence was the clings of the spoon and the mug, followed by a short sip and a sigh. There was no reason for him to lie, it helped calm the nerves.[break][break]

"The last I spoke to him was at Mt. Pyre... The day I was conscripted me into joining Rocket." Another sip was taken. "Haven't heard from the man ever since, always expected a message or a call." The delusions of grandeur from a man stuck in his own past. "If you want our whole background, I'd be glad to tell that story." Zev's no nonsense way of life was something that Aidan could respect so he was trying to keep it short, to not piss off someone above his paygrade.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 14:40:44 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev shook his head. "You've told me about it already. You were in charge of the investigation into his wife's murder."[break][break]

He breathed out noisily through his nose, irritated. He had come expecting information that would assist with the manhunt currently underway. But since Aidan hadn't seen Mars since November, there was a low chance he actually knew anything.[break][break]

So Zev decided to share the news. "Del Mar has gone missing. We think he has fled back to Sinnoh, but we aren't sure. Since you two have a history, we thought you might know something."[break][break]

The implication was there, of course: that Aidan might have helped Mars leave.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 0:12:33 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Aidan would nod in understanding, he had after all shared his story before. Just making sure I wasn't leaving and small loose ends when this gets reported, tis' all." His honesty could only get him so far after all, he had to make sure he would be clean and perfect from all angles.[break][break]

Zev's small mannerism had intrigued Aidan since the first time they had met, after all it had been the only way he could read the man in front of him. The breathing through his nose betraying his stoic and cold persona, he doubted Zev was trying to hide his own frustrations with the situation.[break][break]

Listening carefully as he took another small sip from the cooling tea. "I feel as betrayed as Rocket itself. If I knew anything I would have tried to stop him, you can trust me on that. After all, he was the only thing stopping Rocket from knocking on my door. My golden ticket that simply flew away." Which was true, having be pretty much grandfathered in meant he had the ability to do his own things unintended but that had all changed. [break][break]

"Now if you'd like me to join on a manhunt I'd be more than happy." He'd say down the mug. "Sinnoh might be a big place but there aren't many places that a man like him could hide." Would they really put Aidan up for such a task? No way. He just wanted to show some work and determination towards Rocket's goals.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 15:57:46 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev watched Aidan closely, looking for tics or tells that might betray his words as lies. But nothing on Aidan's face or in his gestures suggested anything but complete sincerity.[break][break]

"We're in contact with the branch of Team Rocket in Sinnoh already, so there won't be any need to join a manhunt. However, no matter what you say here in front of me, others still question your loyalty."[break][break]

The unspoken implication hung in the air between the two men: that some members of Team Rocket believed Aidan had helped Mars leave Hoenn.[break][break]

"They want you to prove you won't suddenly disappear like he has."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 0:54:56 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

The situation Aidan had found himself in due to someone else's life choice was getting more and more precarious by the second. Of course the organisation would paint him as an accessory. Knowing full well that at the end of the day Rocket could spin their tale whichever way they wanted, Zev being here was only a professional courtesy. [break][break]

"Unfortunate. I do miss some of the food back home." A small smile showing up as he remembered a very specific hotdog stand. "I like to think people would be questioning my allegiances regardless of Mars being here or not."[break][break]

Even though this whole scenario seemed like a negative thing, it could possibly lead Aidan to have a more positive look in the eyes of the higher ups, a rare occurrence in the field of work that Rocket stayed in.[break][break]

"I'd be more than happy to prove some people wrong and to also prove I'm with the Organization and not with Mars. Two Pidgeys with one stone as they say. Now this lead to the final question he'd have for Zev. "What do I have to do?" He'd ask meeting Zev's own eyes, he was determined to keep his ass safe after all.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 15:44:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev removed his burner phone from a pocket of his coat and tapped the screen with his thumb. "I've just sent you an encrypted message. It contains files for three defectors who've been hiding since the meteoroid incident."[break][break]

Three grunts, scared for their lives ever since the summit in Sootopolis. They had capitalized on the chaos of the meteoroid's imminent collision to slip away, unnoticed.[break][break]

And now they were doomed to die.[break][break]

"We believe they've successfully made contact with the League. Whatever happens, we can't let them leak any of our secrets," Zev explained. "You'll meet me in downtown Lilycove tomorrow night, at the rendezvous point I included in my message."[break][break]

Tucking his phone away again, he moved toward the front door of Aidan's apartment.[break][break]

"Read over the mission briefing and reach out to me if you have any questions before the job. I'll see you tomorrow."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 5:18:31 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]

Witnessing the person that could and probably would be killing you, reach into their pocket for something was a horrible way to check how healthy one's heart was, Aidan would not recommend it. "So a bit of a manhunt regardless. I could do that no worries. Not that I could deny it" It was a rhetorical answer after all, even if it had a small tinge of a question.[break][break]

This whole situation had the sad familiarity of his last life. At the very least this was a job he could easily do and also had the skills do it, perhaps Rocket wasn't so cold-hearted after all.[break][break]

"Seems simple enough." Of course he had questions but it didn't feel like the right place to be asking them, he wasn't about to stain a safe good bye with intel that could and would probably be given through the files he had just received. Part of him was curious about the information that was being leaked.[break][break]

As Zev himself moved towards the door Aidan would accompany him to open the door, a little courtesy never harmed anyone... Yet. It was his home and he still needed to treat a guest as a guest. "I'll be in touch. Next time I'll have something stronger for you to drink." Perhaps he was acting like a friend in case a neighbor was nearby, perhaps he did mean it from the bottom of his heart, nobody would know.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THIN ICE [M, PAST]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:38:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)