March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Try new things [C/M]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 19:01:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shin's points were all fair; without eyesignt, one would have to completely relearn how to do things. Regaining eyesight would be enough of a system shock to have to relearn many things from scratch. "In order to use the suit's powers, your synced Pokémon has to be out of its Poké Ball. So if you don't want to use it for your cooking, you can just withdraw them."

Shalin laughed hysterically when she heard Shin's remark. It was so true and so blunt that even her Flygon laughed with her. Perhaps when they swapped part of their essences with one another, the dragon also acquired part of Shalin's sense of humor. "I don't know why I found that so funny, but I did. When I'm on her wing, it's buzzing so fast that I can see about as well as you can. It's so hard to get a scale of just how fast they are. One of these days, I'd want to see it in slow motion." In real time, she was a streak of green light from her suit glowing as it sliced through the air countless times per second.

Recoil was the issue, was it? "Almost like your Pokémon's using a Life Orb, am I right?" she asked. "So it's more of a power issue, that your Pokémon can't handle the full strength of its own Dragon Pulse?" She wracked her brain for ideas before coming up with one. "Try having Hades use Dragon Pulse at 75% power."

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Sonnet        Kommo-o**      Good
Piccolo       Noivern        Good
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Try new things [C/M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:31:18 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg3"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

He kept that in mind. Of course, even with how well the restaurant was doing, he felt he was a long way from making the dream a reality. So he would keep such talk between him and Shalin for now. It was best not to bring it up to Keenan at the moment. That is, if he decided to use it, you see.
[break][break]
Seeing no point in saying anything in response to her comment on Sygna suits, he simply nodded.
[break][break]
Her laugh caught him off guard a bit. He wasn't really sure what was so funny, but luckily she soon explained things. "Maybe you could record it one day and watch it frame by frame?" he suggested. Aside from that, he wasn't sure how she could watch it in slow motion.
[break][break]
As she spoke, he nodded. Yes, he supposed that was one analogy they could use. Using it with less power could work. He hadn't thought of that before. He should have thought of it.
[break][break]
"You got that, Hades? Try using Dragon Pulse with less power. Try it with 75 percent power," he ordered, turning towards the Dragon Pokémon.
[break][break]
Heeding his trainer's orders, Hades released Dragon Pulse with less power.
[break][break]
From the sound, it seemed like there was still a bit of an imbalance. "Hmmm... try again, but with a little less. Let's say 72 percent," he suggested, waiting for the Dragon type to do as asked. This time, when he tried it, it went the way it was supposed to.
[break][break]
"I think we've got it. I'll have to remember what we covered and slowly add more and more power behind the move when you can handle it," he said, striking the Zweilous as a job well done before turning his attention to the green-haired girl. "Thanks. I would still be puzzling over how to get that move right if it weren't for you."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg3 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg3 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Try new things [C/M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 0:18:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: