Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Search Through the Snow [DW/Noel]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:03:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The cold temperature in the Silent Icelands was better than to endure the heat during the summer months. Ho-Oh forbid that she would have to go through waiting in line at the Magnificent Funtasia’s rides in the heat wave, but the carnival was a lot of fun to go with friends and family. She wears her dark purple coat and gloves to keep herself warm during the trip across the snowy field while her Druddigon follows her with a look around. He hasn’t had much training since her other Pokemon had been getting theirs from battles with other wild Pokemon.[break][break]

Her assistant had let her know earlier that there would be an appointment a little later in the day as the royal ambassador would have the time to relax and catch some Pokemon with a friend of hers. Along with her Druddigon, Elise brought her other Pokemon who were in need of training since her boss had always made sure to train the ones that he didn’t train a lot.[break][break]

Now, she waited for her fellow co-worker to come to the icelands.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 17:43:38 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Being invited by someone with such high standing as a Galarian princess was something Noel couldn't turn down. Turning her down might mean the entire region of Galar might come after him, in hopes of not angering her homeland, he accepts the invitation. However the desolate snow-scape was not what he had in mind for a friendly stroll. With his normal attire which was sufficient enough to protect him from the cold, he sets out to meet his friend.[break][break]

After a bit of a journey, he finally arrives to the meeting spot, noticing the young purple-haired lady who had arrived before him, or perhaps he was a bit late. He waves a hand in greeting while walking up to her and lets off a warm smile in this gentle snow.[break][break]

"Hello there Elise, didn't think you'd pick such a cold place for us to meet up. How have you been lately?"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Duo Wilds Ice/Steel

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 21:03:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PILOSWINE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHIFT GEAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GEAR GRIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 23:40:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A familiar male voice belonging to the blue-haired young man made the woman smile at his greeting. “Hello Noel, I’m doing well. How have you been lately?” She hadn’t been to the Silent Icelands for a little while due to going somewhere different for Pokemon catching, but this was a place that the cold wasn’t a bother for her. While the talking would go on, Dragias notices a pair of wild Pokemon begin their approach towards the pair of humans. With a snort, the Druddigon tries to gauge whether they are nicer sparring partners.[break][break]

To the two Pokemon, the male dragon doesn’t really think of them as fighters and ignores them. His ignorance of both of the Piloswine and Klang made the two of them a little confused.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 17:00:54 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Before he could even reply, he notices the same pair of Pokemon that Elise had spied. Taking caution as the young man never could tell whether a Pokemon would be territorial or not, he casually tosses a Pokeball towards the large Piloswine, catching it almost immediately as his Braixen heads out to pick up the ball and return it to its trainer. With danger out of the way, he turns back to the young lady and responds to her question.[break][break]

"I've been doing just fine lately, although exhausted from traveling so far, plus all the recent fighting that's been going on. It's starting to take its toll on me, but I've got to stay strong."[break][break]

Between the Rocket organization and the various other trouble he'd run across, he had grown somewhat weary of it all. It seemed like everything was trying to get in his way of his pursuit against the gym challenge. But this was neither here nor there for today. Today, he would spend some quality time with his good friend, a companion he'd met near the start of his adventure.[break][break]

"But enough about me, let's start heading out before we freeze out here... Oh, by the way do you know the way around here? I've... actually never explored this area yet."

[attr="class","notes"]Catching Piloswine

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:55:31 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR-RIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE PILOSWINE!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:33:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When he spoke about how he was doing, the female purple-haired royal smiles at his words. “I’m glad you’re doing alright. The fighting has worn me out too and I’d like to be on the side lines to support people instead of acting as Hoenn’s sword.” There were a lot of people that were tired of the recent fighting though she didn’t think Rocket would be. Team Rocket was always causing the hurt in the Hoennian people. “I know that I have some of the icelands mapped out, so we can try and find someplace warm here.” She takes the lead in trying to find some shelter so that the cold wasn’t going to be a bother for the duo.[break][break]

Switching out her Druddigon and releasing her Sylveon since the ambassador doesn’t think her dragon would do well in the cold, the fairy type Eeveelution finds a Mr. Rime walking on the snow. A Moonblast comes from the Sylveon as the blast of the moon-shaped sphere weakens the Mr. Rime, so Elise tosses a Dusk Ball from her pack and tries to catch him.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights