pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
COURIER CARNAGE ❄ FELIZ NAVIDREAD
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 23:40:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Thanks to his current companions and , Tempest would not have to face the wrath of Pink Eye. For now. The Heal Pulses and Life Dews did relieve some of the little bruises and sore muscles from being tossed around, too.[break][break]

examined some bones. Then the curse was unlocked full force. The mechanical menace entered Boss Phase Two, floating around and throwing the various holiday decor at them....[break][break]

"I just wanted to come to the mall and buy my husband a spa kit!" Tempest lamented out loud.[break][break]

Slushie and Syrup had been by his side by happenstance. Now, in frustration, he called out... another.[break][break]

Highlighter pink and yellow emerged from the Dive Ball, a loud echoed clanging filling the air. Before them, Trigger the Kommo-o stood, primed and ready to fight. She hopped from foot to foot, the dragon snarling before giving herself a hearty slap on the stomach. It left a mark, but she only roared as she pumped herself up to the MAX.

mg2hCO6G

[attr="class","tag"]@ carnage

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 trigger used BELLY DRUM. tigger's ATK is now at +6

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 13:28:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]With how ancient these bones were, she wonders if would know anything about them if she asked. But before she can take pictures to send to his fax machine later, something nefarious does indeed rear its ugly head -[break][break]

In the form of 'OH GOD IT'S NOT FUCKING DEAD'.[break][break]

Touching the tera orb causes the Iron Bundle to spring back to life, and Reiner to immediately rush forwards to pull her away. After her being concussed in the head by a frying pan, having nursed a literal killer bubble in her skull and having probably knocked her head in many more instances, getting Eris to duck her head down is the first priority.[break][break]

Flying trees, ghostly presents and flying Stantlers almost resemble a drunken dare that Father Winter must have made with the elves. And by god, is it dangerous for a kid her size to be slammed into by any of those things. Thankfully, Socks is on the job, extending his shadows right behind the cursed creature to strike.

[break][break]

[break]
WPfrNKNd[break][break]
✧ Eris trying to duck her head because she has enough brain damage :^)[break]
✧ I think Shadow Sneak wooper is hilarious
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 8:21:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

The moment his fingers touched the tera orb that's when the sound of hell coming up to come bite them in the ass suddenly echoed through the mall. Well maybe not hell but the blossom of tera crystals around the Paradox Pokemon was cause for concern as they could only mean one thing. Things were about to get real crazy and weird. "Robotnik!" Kaz called out as he dived for the Togepi rolling with it to hold it and clutch it close to his chest to keep it safe.

Well as safe as he could when items all around them started to float around them as he looked back and saw the ghastly crown that the Iron Bundle started to sport. Items that were once tucked away in its pouch, the debris from their fight, even a lone stantler who was just trying to check on Kazimir and his Togepi were all soon floating around the Paradox Pokemon as its evil body started to convulse. "Uh why the hell do these things always cause problems?! Can't we just have a normal Pokemon mess something up around here?!" He shouted as he noticed his belt with a single remaining ball still attached to it floated by him.

Reaching out and touching the release button out came his Incineroar Tigger who let out a mighty roar and a bounce of his pecs before he himself felt his feet get lifted off the ground alongside his Trainer's. "Whoa! Tiggs! Knock the block off that devil penguin!"

The cat understood his Trainer's fury and anger in his words and set his sights on the Paradox before him. Using Kaz's massive body as a springboard the cat jumped at the penguin, spinning as he charged to hit it with a darkest lariat to try and knock the crown off its head if not its entire head. Keeping that was a trophy would make a wonderful Christmas present!

FXrIbLI2
tldr;
- oh no.
- save the togepi.
- bust out incineroar.
- darkest lariat that binch.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 23:18:26 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She pushes herself up off the ground, feeling the bruises already forming. Maybe she was getting too old for this shit. She thought the loud crack that split the air was her fucking joints as she moved.

An ancient love of horror movies clicked at the back of her mind as badness started happening. “Ruh-roh, Scoob.”

Moments later everything exploded with a sound like breaking glass. PYLONS got yeeted back into her arms, thudding against her chest with a weight that was sure to add another painful mark to her growing collection, and she went flying back again-- with more force this time, sliding over the slick, tile flooring on her ass until she slammed up against a cashier’s desk with a loud thonk.

She blinked her eyes open, staring up into the shadowy spectral maelstrom of holiday terror.

“I hate this game I hate this game I hate this game--,”

She reached up and wrapped her fingers around the cashier’s desk to pull herself up, giving a command at the same time. “Artie, sucker punch!”

The (still purple and goop covered Furret) figured he couldn’t get much goopier, so he launched himself at the Ghost-tera Bundle, whirling and dodging in a way that feinted one direction, before striking out with his body in another.

notes
+ the force of the tera-whatever throws her back again
+ furret uses sucker punch

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 1:38:37 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
As decorations and deer alike were flung forth, there was a rush to counter-attack. After all, the power of the Terastal phenomenon was poorly understood, even among the most gifted intellects in Hoenn. If they didn't take care of this thing soon, then who knew what it could do? It could even bring ruin to Hoenn itself!

...Okay, well, that wasn't very likely, but still!

At the very least, the new Ghost-typing provided new opportunities too. Sneaking through the flurry of projectiles, 's Wooper, 's Incineroar, and 's Furret all launch supereffective attacks, a Shadow Sneak from behind and a Darkest Lariat and Sucker Punch from the front. The twin attacks sandwich the spectre, like crushing an empty tin can, before it falls back to the ground like litter. Meanwhile, 's Kommo-O prepares a Belly Drum, ready for what comes next.

And what comes next is the impact of the Poltergeist. Some get off light, avoiding the flurry of trash thrown in their direction. Others get a metaphorical slap on the wrist, like the Wooper that gets bonked on the head by a stray present. And then there's the poor, poor Furret, who gets hit head-on by a fully grown Stantler. And then there's , who--

...Chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachugga--
CRASH!
--Chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachugga…

--Gets struck by a runaway train, the crashes through the abandoned market and proceeds to hit him head on, carrying him away as it crashes deeper into the mall. That's worrying, but there's a Gengar and a Lopunny chasing after it, so surely, it's handled? Nothing to worry about. Probably.

Or at least it would be, had the haunted Iron Bundle not performed a second Poltergeist. Ghostly energy gripped the very last train of the car, ripping it free from the rest of the train before brandishing it high in the air. With the help of its mystic power, the Paradox Pokemon was now armed, and it reared the caboose of the locomotive back, it was clear it wasn't afraid to use its right to bare arms!

The next deadline for this raid is 8PM GMT, 14TH DECEMBER 2023.

has missed one round, and if they miss another, they will be kicked from the event.
has missed two rounds, and been kicked from the event.
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 15:05:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
The Iron Bundle makes a very satisfying crunching noise as its chassis caves in and falls, clinking like a dropped pop can.

“Holy shit, guys, we did it!”

The words left her mouth a second before she could clamp her teeth together. You dumbass, she thought, you know better than that--

A Stantler with a rubber red nose affixed over its snout gets yeeted nose first into Artie, who takes the brunt of the collision to the shoulder with a squeaky-toy sound. The decoration and the weasel get thrown back into the depths of the mall, perhaps never to be seen again.

Okay, well, that wasn’t very likely. But still! We have a theme, here.

And then there’s a fucking train--

--she sucks in a wincing breath at the collision, feeling the pinch of her own bruises fade at the thought of what that poor guy would be going through.

Purple fingers of ghostly energy wrap and twine up the caboose. The Poltergeist raises it high in the air-- the wheels brush the rafters and seem to make the entire mall shake.

“Kanaya!”

But the Gardevoir is already on it, arms out as she tries to counter the weaponized train car with psychic, attempting to wrest control of it from the specter.

notes
+ okay ill just go again
+ gardevoir uses psychic to try and counter the poltergeist and, like, telekinetically stop the caboose from smashing things

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 16:09:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Getting head trauma of some kind seems to be a running trend between her team, but at the very least, Socks seems rather oblivious to the pain that's meant to ensue. A wide, goofy grin remains on his face as he wags his tail, his back turned towards the oncoming train.[break][break]

For a moment, Eris wonders if this is all some kind of fever dream caused by sneaking one too many of Isaac's cookies. But she probably shouldn't push her luck and find out the hard way.[break][break]

"Blind them!" She yells, a veil of Muddy Water slung at the Iron Bundle as it glares them down. And just for good measure, Reiner tries to pull her away from the three (now two) shirtless men, who seem more likely to survive getting struck by a train.

[break][break]

[break]
01SFDKX|[break][break]
✧ now wooper has brain dmg :c[break]
✧ Wooper uses MUDDY WATER to blind the Iron Bundle[break]
✧ SCATTER
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 2:44:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Goodbye Aiden.[break][break]

Tempest yelps as steam heat from the train puffs by as it is slammed past him. Floating reindeer and holiday paraphernalia remind him of some shitty TV special. Were they all going to learn the meaning of Christmas from this? Was this a ghost haunting them to be more holly and jolly? Was his small town crush going to lure him from his slick city life with the power of a small tree farm and cuckery?[break][break]

Of course not![break][break]

"Trigger!" While the others launched themselves at the ghost, Tempest signaled for his Kommo-o to launch herself.[break][break]

Fist raised in sparking fury, the dragon type roared as she surged forward. A +6 ATK Thunder Punch ready to pummel the mechanical menace.[break][break]

Ml|vmcfy

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 trigger used THUNDER PUNCH

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:20:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Do or die time Tiggs! We're gonna but this bot down!. SMOKE 'IM!" The incineroar roared to life as it charged forward and flames started to swirl around its whole body. This was probably its last move before it gets hit by a caboose, and not in the fun way either. Still it was something, so he gave ine last war cry.

"ROOOOOAAAAAR!" Hopefully everyone else would feel the fires of a good fight coming off the cat. Maybe a bit of warmth was all they needed to pull through.

o2BTYi5h
tldr;
- mobile post
- flare blitz that bird tigger!

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 10:22:33 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
As the train was readied, there was an effort to stop its swing. 's Gardevoir tried to wrest control of the hefty weapon, but its psychic prowess could not break the ghostly grip of the Terastalized terror. Similarly, 's Wooper tried to blind the phantom with a Muddy Water, which might have worked, had it not been targeting a creature with the most advanced optical systems known to futurekind. No, a little dirt wouldn't stop its unrighteous crusade.

And it would direct that rage towards 's Kommo-O. The full power of the Poltergeisted train would clash with a +6 Thunder Punch, a scene never before seen in the history of Pokemon. And the result? At a glance, it seemed like a draw, but soon the truth of the matter became apparent, as the caboose practically crumbled to pieces, leaving little but detritus behind. Truly, that could not have been calculated.

Now that it was disarmed, the Iron Bundle had no defense against what came next.

SLAM! The full force of Incineroar's Flare Blitz impacted the Paradox Pokemon, sending it falling it falling to the ground for the second time in however many seconds. This time, however, it did not hit the ground, but phased through it. An irritating but not surprising ability. After all, it was a ghost.

Thus, the final problem was revealed, the critical factor that would decide victory from defeat: Would they be able to find the Iron Bundle before it was too late?

FINAL DEADLINE FOR THE EVENT IS 8PM GMT, 20TH DECEMBER 2023
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 2:00:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest placed his hands on his hips and laughed, pleased with the dominance they were finally seeing![break][break]

Shame the bird didn't feel the same way. The stupid ghost vanished into the ground.[break][break]

Tempest frowned, glancing at , , and . Then, he looked at his pokemon he had with him. All had very not-ghostly moves... hmm....[break][break]

"Let's wreck the place."[break][break]

Calmly announced.[break][break]

Then Tempest clicked his tongue at Trigger and pointed down.[break][break]

Roaring, the Kommo-o crouched down before pushing herself off the ground with a powerful kick of her meaty hind legs. Launching into the air, she twirled around, tail glowing. Then, like any good anime fight, she twisted to slam her Dragon tail on the ground with her +6 ATK.[break][break]

Bitch couldn't hide in the ground if there was no ground! Take THAT science!

wekspoDS

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 trigger used DRAGON TAIL. trigger's ATK is at +6

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 6:08:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

There wasn't much for celebration as their attack did hit the mark but revealed a new problem. Their little robot wasn't exactly a robot but a...ghost? Could robots become ghosts? These were all questions for later as they had to find this sneaky little beast and finally put an end to this. "Alright then...what should we..."

As he pondered his options he watched as 's Kommo-o was on the offensive breaking the ground. "Mind if I join in?" Kaz asked as he got to his feet and rubbed up against the smaller man as he reached out his hand and struck a pose in his tighty witheys as a golden aura surrounded him and flew into his Incineroar as it jumped into the air.

"MAX MALICIOUS MOONSAULT!" He yelled out as the large cat came crashing down into the ground in a blaze of fire breaking through the ground to drive out the ghost.

yqz7CCj3
tldr;
- time to double team this ghost temp!
- kaz uses the z-move max malicous moonsault...
- to break the ground!

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 17:12:59 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It was, despite all evidence to the contrary, a good idea. But Kanaya couldn’t win against the strange influx of powerful ghostly magic and her psychic shattered into little pink shards and forced the Gardevoir to her knees.

Luckily, ’s Kommo-o was there to intercede the train, and with quite possibly the loudest noise she’d ever heard, it blitzed the thing to smithereens. It took little time for ’s Incineroar to come flying in with a steel chair and (seemingly) finish the job (for real, this time).

Then, of course, because nothing could be easy in this shitfucked world, it clipped through the goddamned ground and disappeared.

She sucked her cheek and bit back a whine, though her eyes lit up when nodded and instructed to bring the mall crashing down around them.

“Yeeeeeeeeeah, buddy,”
she said, clenching her fists in excitement, “time to fuck this place up Street Fighter stage style.” Her fingers went to the pendant nestled against her collarbones under her clothes, and a beautiful array of dazzling lights surrounded Kanaya. In a blink, the Gardevoir stepped forward, Mega-Evolved, and with her new Psychic/Fairy dual typage, called down a fucking celestial bazooka of moonblast to obliterate what little was left of the ground, the pearlescent light sluicing through cracks and debris like cleansing fire, leaving no stone or shadow unturned or unpurified.

notes
+ big money no goddamn wammies, i said, RNG
+ gardevoir mega evolves and uses a suped up MOONBLAST

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 5:02:06 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Three powerful attacks hit the ground in quick succession. ’s Kommo-O, ’s Incineroar, and ’s Mega Gardevoir launch a Dragon Tail, a Max Malicious Moonsault, and a Moonblast respectively, completely blowing the floor of the mall to smithereens.

And sure enough, in the midst of all the rubble and the wreckage they’ve made is the phantom body off the Iron Bundle. Yet, in the rush to reveal the ghostly Paradox, they’ve left no firepower to put it down. They’ve revealed it, but in the fleeting moment that they have to hurt it, they have no means to do so.

Thus, the moment passes, and before long, the Iron Bundle dives back down into the ground, even deeper than before. This time, however, it will not come back, and no amount of digging will catch it.

But, on the bright side, it is gone. They might not have been able to exorcise the spirit, but they certainly managed to force it away. Christmas may be ruined, but at the very least, it won’t stay ruined.

…Shame about all the property damage, though. Whose going to pay for all this?

IRON BUNDLE #13, ERROR: HAUNTED
RETURNED FROM WHENCE HE CAME

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 13:07:21 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar

REWARDS

COURIER CARNAGE IS OVER

Thank you for participating in Courier Carnage. Please enjoy these crisp rewards.