Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
COURIER CARNAGE ❄ FELIZ NAVIDREAD
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 20:31:40 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar

Snow is falling upon Slateport.

The city is bathed in the colourful glow of a million fairy lights, painting it in shades of red and green and silver and gold. Stalls line the streets, and hundreds of thousands of people fill them to the brim. Wherever one goes, they can hear the sounds of excited chatter and warm cheer. The mood is infectious, borderline inescapable, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out why.

Christmas has come to Hoenn, and Christmas Markets have come to Slateport. Eager for a distraction from the tumultuous affairs of their homeland, people have flocked to the festivities, ready for a day of good, wholesome fun. Meanwhile, businesses big and small have also set up shop, ready to rake in the cash from the throngs of people. But more than petty escapism or common capitalism, it represents a day for friends and family to come together, to enjoy each other’s company, and to make memories that will last a lifetime.

And it will certainly be an unforgettable day.

Santa’s Grotto.

For some, a meeting with Father Christmas was the main event of the Christmas Market. Others, meanwhile, were adults with bills and responsibilities and a dozen other more pressing things to worry about. Still, between the intricate decorations, the photo opportunities, and the Stantler on display in their pens, there were certainly worse places to be. At the very least, it was quieter than the rest of the festival.

But among the artificial firs and the wintry plains of fake snow, in the midst of the overlong line to meet the big man himself, something malicious was brewing.

“Hey, HEY!”
“No pushing! I SAID NO PUSHING!”
“Tut tut…”
“Sir! SIR! It doesn’t matter if you’re a robot, you can’t cut in line!”

Shambling through the line, without regard for any of the tired parents or anxious children who had been queueing for the past thirty minutes, was an Iron Bundle. Despite the various complaints and the stern warnings from the “elves”, it continued to advance, showing no signs of slowing down. It was a curious sight, to be certain. What was one of Evergrande Mail’s Iron Bundles doing here, of all places?

Before long, the Paradox Pokemon would push and shove its way to the front of the line, standing before Kris Kringle himself. While his assistants seemed a little unnerved by the machine, the man dressed as Saint Nick wore his cheerful and whimsical character well, and greeted the futuristic Delibird with a wholesome laugh.

”HO HO HO! Why hello there, my little friend! Tel me, what do you want for--l”

Before he could finish, the Iron Bundle opened its beak wide, and proceeded to vomit a torrent of black bile over the poor, unfortunate Santa. And no matter how much the man shrieked and panicked, and no matter how much time passed, the geyser of sludge showed no signs of slowing down. In fact, it seemed to be accelerating.

The first round is up. Please roll with your post for this round, and each subsequent round.
The next deadline for this thread is Wednesday 15th November, 7PM GMT.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 16:24:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Her first instinct is to frown. “Snow? Again?”

She looked down at her Furret, kicking through small piles of the white stuff, half tempted to scoop some into her mouth and see if it’s real or that fake papery jazz. “How does this keep happening? We’re a TROPICAL climate.”

She’s going to the mall to root through holiday deals on electronics she can pull apart and splice into other things. It was becoming more difficult now that tech-only places were getting fewer and farther between. R.I.P, Radio Shack, you will be missed.

The main floor of the mall has been turned into Santa’s Wonderland, and she stops on the fringes of the crowd to pet the Stantler. She’s running fingers over a soft, downy nose when the chaos all starts.

She clocked the Paradox Pokemon immediately, having two such creatures of her own on her team, all smooth metallic chassis lines and glowing futuristic LEDs. It was strange enough to see one without a trainer, present, and more than a little alarming; Rose was okay, but Sima 2.0 was a nightmare on her own.

Her feet start moving of her own accord, dread building in her gut, bobbing and weaving between whining children and tired parents with her pink weasel at her heels.

Luckily, everyone was focused on the Bundle, so she made it to the front of the throng with little issue.

Two seconds later it became very obvious this was some viscous, gooey, eldritch shit she absolutely did not want to get entangled with.

“Arceus on a cracker,” she snarled, recoiling, “what is wrong with this thing?!”

Artie the Furret squeaked in agreement and zipped forward, aiming to slam the Bundle to the side and, if not stop, at least divert the fountain of goop.

notes
trying to move the iron bundle so it maybe isn't spewing on santa! furret is out.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 19:05:55 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest sneezed, the snow falling around them. He hated when the holidays came around and they pumped this false snow shit everywhere for the aesthetic. Getting pokemon to make it snow wasn't the same as natural snow, and it just made everything cold and then slushie when it started to melt.[break][break]

He was here to look for a nice gift for . Maybe something to help him relax... something for a good soak in the tub?[break][break]

Tempest was studying a spa package very closely whenever the commotion caught his attention. Nosy as ever, Temp pushed and shoved his way through the crowd to get to the front. He ended up next to ; not that he knew who she was, they had never met.[break][break]

Watching idly as the Iron Bundle hocked up black goo (motor oil?) on the Mall Santa, he would have been content to let it stay at that.[break][break]

Just a free show.[break][break]

Then it was attacked. So Tempest sighed and called out one of his own pokemon. Slushie, his Vaporeon. She hopped up onto the stage with the other pokemon....[break][break]

And Celebrated.[break][break]

The Vaporeon bounced around all cutely, trying to draw attention away from the mess happening and hopefully stop some children from crying.
[break][break]

8UTe3q4H

[attr="class","tag"]@ carnage

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 i think we should hit it with sticks

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:30:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

In order to earn a little extra money for the holidays Kazimir had gotten a job being one of Santa's little helpers in the mall so he was dressed up as one of the elves standing next to old Kris Kringle helping him funnel the kids along the line. While the kids enjoyed spending their five minutes with Santa Kaz was busy keeping the parents entertained, namely the mothers of some of the kids as they all wanted pictures of not just Santa but of his attractive elf who's shirt slowly stretched into a crop top. Seriously could they not spring for larger clothes for him? Or was this some kind of Christmas curse put upon him?

Oh well money was money.

The sound of shoving and shouting reached the front of the line and in the front of the line was an Iron Bundle, something Kazimir recognized and couldn't believe was just standing here. "What the, where did you come-" Then its beak opened.

The foulest smelling and looking stuff came out of its mouth and sprayed all over Santa Claus. People and children were screaming. Saint ol' Nick was screaming. Kazimir was screaming as he rushed over to pick up the robotic bird. "Don't worry Santa! I got it!"

He picked it up but it wouldn't stop spewing, in fact it seemed to only spew more. Kaz swung it around to aim it away from Santa but aimed it towards the crowd instead causing other people to scream and children to cry. They were all drenched in the awful bile of this bastard Pokemon from the future. "Crap crap crap watch out!"

Turning it away from the crowd Kaz aimed it at an empty space in the crowd...only that he didn't see that was actually standing there probably. Or someone who looked close to them anyway.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:25:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm telling you! There's really snow everywhere!"[break][break]

As she looks up to the sky, she's silently reminded that snow in Hoenn is never a good sign. But at the very least, it's actually kind of pretty. Add on the greatest company of Reiner and all the street festivities - Hot chocolates, vast mountains of sweets, far too many toys and books on discount, comfy sweaters and mittens to stave off the cold? Everything would be perfect if she could convince to come.[break][break]

"I can pick up more cookies if you want? N- no! It's not that your cookies were bad!" Oh... How does she salvage this and not feel like she's crumbling his confidence with every other word she uses to explain herself?[break][break]

Screaming, that's what. Or well, be in the vicinity when people start screaming for some reason. Curiosity piqued, she weaves her way through the crowd, only to witness the rather horrific sight of an Iron Bundle vomiting all over the (probably underpaid) mall santa. Her eyes widen, the shock causing her to miss the first few times her name is repeated over the call. But Reiner's bark breaks her out of it, his tail tugging on her arm as he tries to lead her away from trouble.[break][break]

"No, I'm fine! Santa's not okay! I- uhm? I'll call back! I love you! Bye!"[break][break]

She barely gives him time to reply. Children are crying, adults readily backing up as some even run. Backing up from the crowd herself, she tries to make a large round just to avoid the way that a certain somehow makes everything worse. Someone's Furret seems brave and takes the initiative in directly engaging the Iron Bundle, but she sure won't risk Reiner or any of her pokemon getting sick from whatever that may be.[break][break]

Out goes a Springtide Storm, the petals bunched up and attempting to act as a temporary barrier to counter the waterfall of black bile.[break][break]

"This way!" She calls out to the younger kids still a little too close to danger, rushing up and taking ahold of their hands to lead them away.[break][break]

[break]
S7ybeH4l[break][break]
SPRINGTIDE STORM against the black goop waterfall...[break]
✧ Eris tryna lead the kids away from danger
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 9:55:41 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Ah, the holidays. One of the greatest times of the year, loud and obnoxious music, tired parents and hyper-active children. Oh, the joys of the holidays. Aidan had only left his humble dark and damp abode to partake in the many sales that just happened because of the holidays, otherwise he would have stayed a home like the young Grinch he was.[break][break]

Taking a sip from a warm cup of Staryubucks, the sounds of joy suddenly becoming the sounds of disgust and fear, something he was more used to. Taking a peek from his cup he watched the commotion break right before his eyes. What a interesting Christmas show, perhaps if something like this happened to every Santa he would be more willing to come see Santa. Alas, he still had a bit of cop in him and it was time to take action.[break][break]

"Move over please. Thank you. Out the way." Shoving and pushing himself through the ever panicking crowd, the man with his shadow dark enough for two. Coming to what he would have been the vip place if this really was a show. Watching people fumble the... Metallic toy? Why on Arceus name was a metal Delibird puking all over? No time to ask, only time to react. Pulling someone who was trying to escape and using it as a shield when the spray of bile came his way "Oooops sorry! My bad!" He'd say innocently as if he had no idea what he had just done.[break][break]

Pointing towards the pokemon who was trying to feed everyone as if they were all baby-birds. The shadow under Aidan would move as fast as it could heading towards the Iron Bundle with closed fists. SUCKER PUNCH A Gengar aimed it's attack towards it's opened beak hopefully getting the pokemon to close it's mouth and making the bile faucet take a break.[break][break]

The more Aidan payed attention to the whole scene the more comedic things became, the Furret trying to fight the bile demons, the Vaporeon dancing on stage, the hulking figure trying to grapple with the metallic pokemon and a child trying to get other to safety? "What is going on here!?" Aidan would question the world loudly.[break][break]

1Iq6DNh5
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] , , &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: One holiday boy
  • Gengar uses SUCKER PUNCH to try and close the Iron Bundle's beak

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 22:32:54 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The grotesque torrent is truly a sight to behold, and it chooses no favorites. 's Furret rushes to slam the Iron Bundle and disable it before it can wreak more havoc, but that only earns it the attention of the creature. Its head spins to face its attacker, sending it splashing all across the crowd. 's celebrating Vaporeon, standing upon the high and open stage, is caught in the crossfire, and doused with the sludge. However, it gets it far better than Furret, who is practically washed away by the ceaseless stream of... Oil? Motor Fluid? Paint? Either way, both are absolutely coated in the stuff.

For the remainder of the Raid, and must use the following sprites for Furret and Vaporeon, respectively:

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your perspective), an elf-shaped grabs the machine and aims it just about everywhere before finally managing to find an empty-enough spot in the crowd to redirect its stream. That, in combination with a Springtide Storm from 's Luxray, helps to mitigate the the mess being made. After that, all it took was a well-aimed Sucker Punch from 's Gengar to forcibly shut its beak and stop the vomiting for good.

In fact, the Sucker Punch might've done a little too good of a job. Not only did the beak shut, but its entire head shattered from the force of the blow, sending shards flying everywhere? Was it really so frail that it would break from a single hit? Well, it had been malfunctioning, so maybe--

01010011 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001110 00100000 01001101 01001001 01001110 01010101 01010100 01000101 01010011...

A bleat of distorted gibberish sounds from right behind , and sure enough, the Iron Bundle is there. If were to inspect closer, he would find that what he was holding was a Substitute doll of a type. That explained how it avoided the blow, but even so, how did it get from here to there so quickly?

There was no time to ponder that query, as it was already preparing its revenge. Heaving its futuristic sack over its shoulder, the device would flash and flicker like no tomorrow, before firing out what could only be described as a disaster, a whirling cyclone whose bitter cold could chill one to the bone. As the Ice Spinner was launched forth, it twisted and swung about wildly, picking up just about everyone and everything unlucky enough to get in its way, only to unceremoniously and recklessly fling them out mere moments later.

It was complete and utter chaos, and it showed no mercy, especially not to those stupid enough to get in its way.

The next deadline for this thread is Sunday 19th November, 7PM GMT.
For future rounds, please include a TL;DR of your actions at the bottom of your post.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 0:07:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Artie’s slam seemed to help maneuver the spewing bird into the arms of some big strong elf in a tiny little pair of lederhosen, or whatever the fuck those elf pants were called; it didn’t matter because they were barely on.

All they managed to do was spin the thing back towards the crowd and coat the first row of people in a film of dark ooze. “Oh, look at that, we made it worse! Great great great.”

Artie shook his whole body from nose to tail and tried to dislodge the filth to no avail. The only thing that wasn’t darkened was the whites of his eyes as he blinked miserably.

“Jokes on you!” she said, maybe shouting a bit out of stress. “Purple’s my favorite color!”

Then the damn thing got sucker punched and burst into tiny fragments, garbled screeching of barely recognizable ones and zeroes screaming out from its shattered maw.

(She got distracted by the shiny bits and began to pick them up. Hey, free parts were free parts.)

She looked up when the ice spinner began to shriek, tearing divots into the tiled floor, grabbing holiday decorations and winging them around, turning tinsel into a whirling, spinning, sparking scythe blade. Artie yelped and began to scooby-doo run to try and escape it.

“Shit shit shit fuck shit shit shit fuck shit!” She slipped on some shitty fake snow and fell back on her ass, sweatshirt pockets tinkling with pilfered parts, backpedaling on her hands to get away from the icey maelstrom. A Pokeball’s flash signalled the arrival of her Gardevoir, Kanaya-- her one remaining brain cell-- who tried to teleport them away to safety.

notes
+ distracted first by kazimir's hot ass
+ distracted second by bits of the iron bundle that get knocked to the ground. scrambles around to collect those like a mechanic squirrel.
+ gardevoir pops out to try and teleport them away from the ice spinner or w/e. all in all just being very helpful and useful. a great addition to the team and society as a whole.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 15:23:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Watching as the poor Furret and Vaporeon are utterly doused in the black goop, Reiner silently thanks the heavens that he hasn't been drenched just yet. And with Eris pulling kids to safety, he does his best to keep a watch on that nasty... malfunctioning robot?[break][break]

Heads up - It begins to spin faster than that cursed combo of Gholdengo on a rotating Claydol, except with a little less projectiles and reach. As it begins to grab at people like a maddened house wife at a black Friday sale, Reiner knows that he isn't as well equipped to deal with this one.[break][break]

So he barks, calling upon a rather tiny friend hidden within their ball. Like always, Socks wears a smile, blissfully oblivious to the madness around him. But in some people's eyes, his derpy little smile strikes far more fear into their heart than the literal whirlwind going around. Why? Maybe it's because his gaze feels like a void if you stare too much into it...[break][break]

And that void-like gaze that sees the cosmos beyond will drift onto the dollar store Delibird, his mouth shaped perfectly into a Froot Loop as he taps his tail upon the ground. Once, twice and Stone Edges rise from the dirt, forming ramps that rise above the larger groups of civilians, diverting danger away from the crowd and into the sky.

[break]
38wRlBXX[break][break]
STONE EDGE used as ramps for Iron Bundle to LAUNCH ITSELF INTO SPACE BYE BINCH[break]
✧ this totally won't backfire on us
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 19:06:36 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A super buff elf hopped up on the stage and grappled with the pokemon. Turning it around, it shot more fluid into the crowd... coating both Slushie and Tempest himself![break][break]

"Ack!" A sudden panic, worried that this stuff would burn him or something, had Temp tearing his shirt off. Revealing his own massive booba unto the world, Tempest did his best not to let the artificial cold effect him too greatly.[break][break]

Slushie shook herself off, the purple stain sinking into her fluid filled body. Vaporeon were really just living water bottles. They were good at a lot of things! But not that thing you're thinking of you sick freak. That is a dog.[break][break]

Then the Ice Spinner started, and it was a very bad time to be a half dressed man out in the open.[break][break]

Thankfully, a small head poked out from Tempest's pants pocket. This head was followed by a sticky apple body, the Dripplin shaking himself off and huffing as it watched the chaos. The Supersweet Syrup wafted from it's body, sticky and sweet in the whole area. This was followed by a launched Syrup Bomb. It if landed, maybe it would gunk up the machine parts.[break][break]

Everyone knew that Candy Type perfectly countered Machine Type.
[break][break]

Hmmm|pkV

[attr="class","tag"]@ carnage

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 everyone get naked (except the child)

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 16:32:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"What the?" He looked down at the remains of the Iron Bundle he was holding and saw that instead of machine parts it was stuffing. Suddenly he could feel that instead of cold steel body he was holding it was soft and squishy. Before he even had a chance to realize what he was holding he saw the real robotic penguin delivery boy appear and point its little water tank at everyone.

Then the chill came in the form of a blizzard.

The doll flew out of Kazimir's hands as well as the clothes off of his back save for his boxers as he stared at the blizzard. It wasn't until he felt a chill along his skin that he looked down and wrapped his arms around him to cover himself. Y'know, as much as he could cover his bulky frame with his large arms.

From his flying pants a Pokeball freed itself and out came his Lokix who took one look at the situation and knew what to do. "Kick kick kix!" He jumped up and prepared an axe kick right at the Iron Bundle to try and knock its container out of its hands.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 19:45:28 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

What in the slapstick comedy was going on here!? Had Aidan walked into a black and white movie set? Was dis one of the long lost Disney movies? With the many crazy things that happens on the daily he wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.[break][break]

Watching everything unfold right before his eyes was like being locked in a fever dream, the muscled elf, the pokemon pretty much being smashed into pieces by one move, Aidan's own mouth pretty much hitting the ground at the thought of killing it. The substitution ninjutsu making more and more sense by the second. "What the...?" The binary codes flying across his confused mind.[break][break]

He watched everything from the sidelines, somehow safe from the craziness of the icy move, safe from the mentally unstable universe had had walked into, such was the price for a good sale around Christmas and it was time for him to dive head first. One of his earrings starts glowing in synchronicity with Gengars own Earring. [break][break]

The Bouncy Castle Gengar trying to stop the moving ice cyclone with a good ol' HYPNOSIS it should give them a small opportunity to recuperate and think of an actual plan. Perhaps taking the metallic pokemon by surprised due to ramps created by
the Stone Edge.[break][break]

As Gengar fought his own life Aidan would join the two other males looking at each with puzzled eyes. "Why are we shirtless...? Fuck it." Aidan would first question it but then would quickly remove his top and throwing it aside, a chill quickly running up his spine. "Sow what we doing here lads?" Aidan would shout towards and . The Rise up shirtless team?[break][break]

0GV1MUKW
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] , , , &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Outfit: One holiday boy
  • Aidan MEGAS his Gengar.
  • Tries to use HYPNOSIS
  • Removes his shirt for some reason? Joins the lad

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 22:41:01 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Most people don’t even try to fight back against the disaster bearing down upon them. After all, how can one fight against this natural phenomenon, unnatural though it may be. Most of the crowd just run for their lives. Others hunker down underneath whatever shelter they can find. The end result is complete and utter chaos.

One of those trying to escape said chaos is , whose Gardevoir the pair to safety. Alas, perhaps she should have been a little more scrupulous about what “safety” was. Instead of landing on solid ground, found herself in the air, and would quickly proceed to fall down, right on top of where was standing. Still, they were safe, and that was what mattered.

Fortunately, before things could get too out of hand, ’s Gengar would step up to the challenge of stopping the raging whirlwind. Although, it wouldn’t quite go how it had hoped. As it opened its mouth wide to perform a Hypnosis upon the force of nature (A somewhat questionable choice, given it was neither awake nor asleep in the first place), it unintentionally ended up sucking the icy whorl straight into its mouth, devouring it whole. That, of course, was the good news. The bad news, however, is that it left the Gengar with a killer case of brain freeze.

However, that gave the others the opportunity they needed to strike back against the source of all the havoc - The Iron Bundle.

First up was ’s Wooper, who fired out Stone Edges meant to act as a ramp. The logic was to use the Paradox Pokemon’s own momentum against it, to send it flying high into the air and crashing down to the ground. However, as the mysterious machine skidded about, the moment it grew too close to the Stone Edges, it suddenly ground to a complete halt.

Still, it wasn’t all bad, because it left the others with a stationary target.

was the first to take advantage of this, but he made one critical mistake - Candy Type might’ve perfectly countered Machine Type, but Candy Type was countered in kind by Creepy Type, rendering the match-up neutral. Thus, the Iron Bundle quickly turned the tables, extending a flipper towards the Syrup Bomb, and causing it to freeze in mid-air. Then, with a flick of its joints, the globule of syrup was sent flying back, hitting and completely coating him in the sticky liquid. This action would surely be seen for what it was, and surely, no childish innuendo would be made about it.

, meanwhile, would have a little more success. His Lokix leapt straight into action, and aimed an Axe Kick to hit the Iron Bundle. However, it would return this gesture in kind, leaping up and aiming a Flip Turn towards the Lokix. The two attacks would clash, and while Lokix was clearly more powerful, the Iron Bundle would be able to escape, a geyser of foul-smelling water spraying out and sending it flying back.

And then, there was a showdown - Three muscled men on one side, a horrifying robot on the other, with two women watching on the sidelines. For his part, the Iron Bundle made no moves. It just slouched over, staring at the ground, completely unmoving. It was as though it was daring them to make the first move.

Just how would this escalate next?

The next deadline is the 23rd of November 2023, 7PM GMT.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 21:42:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The Lokix and Iron Bundle clashed in the air, the fiery spirit of justice vs the ice cold reality of steel. Who would win?! Neither it seemed as the two of them were evenly matched and their clash sent them flying backwards to their respective corners. As the heroic bug landed on Kazimir's shoulders the now pretty much naked by Proboards standard man jabbed a finger towards the robotic penguin.

"Alright tin can this is it! You're gonna get scrapped when we're through with you. Ain't that right fellas?" He talks back to and @aiden trying to hype them up for the assault he was going to bring. Without even waiting for their response he was already dashing off, his tighty whiteys being the only thing keeping him visible and warm in the mall as he went for a dive.

His move was to tackle the Iron Bundle to hold it down...only he jumped a bit too soon and felt himself sliding along the floor towards the robot, the skin on his stomach burning as he skidded along the floor.

His Lokix was lucky to use his Trainer's mistake to turn it into opportunity as it jumped off as soon as Kaz fell and aiming a lunge at it should his trainer get a case of floor burn on his chest and stomach.

TG6RTJov
tldr;
- rallies the troops!
- attempts to tackle iron bundle!
- trips up early and is skidding towards it on the floor
- lokix decides to try and lunge at it as well.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 17:23:36 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She falls and finds her descent cushioned by the spine of a tiny child. “Whew, great product placement.” Pushing herself up and dusting herself off, she looks across the scene of carnage and chaos, wondering why there cannot be a single thing that’s easy for her in her goddamn life.

@aiden’s Gengar does some Kirby shit and inhales the ice spinner. Its trainer also took his shirt off, for some reason.

had taken his goop-covered shirt off just to be glommed in a sugary, shiny coat of slime that dripped from his hair and made his skin glow.

“Wow, I’d pay money for this shit,” she said, from where she was hunkered down behind a display of gift cards.

’s Lokix did some Power Rangers ass shit with the Iron Bundle in the middle of the mall.

“Kamen rider, kamen rider,” she said, lightly smacking the heel of her hand into her own forehead, “also, how does that thing get up so high?”

Artie had scarpered somewhere safe to hide. Kanaya was sitting on the abandoned counter of the store they were in, fervently refusing to get further involved with whatever bullshit this was.

She had one more trick up her sleeve, and she threw it out as she emerged from the safety of Applebees giftcards and Neocash vouchers. “Go go gadget, hack attack!”

PYLONS, her Porygon, emerged in a burst of light and meep-meeped, rolling along the floor dutifully towards its demise-- or success! Success would be awesome. With its advanced spaceage technology, it scanned the Bundle in a beam of blue light, then beeped furiously as it tried to find a way to hack the thing’s mainframe.

notes
+ lands on eris
+ did you know porygon2 can't fly?
+ porygon2 approaches the bundle like a remote operated bomb diffusing vehicle in an attempt to hack into it and shut it down.