Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 22:27:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev did not often have a reason to spend time in the laboratories, but a recent curiosity viewed in another dimension brought him there that day. After asking around, one of the lab assistants pointed him in the right direction of 's workstation for the day.[break][break]

He knocked on the door to announce his presence first before entering. "Dr. Flint," he said by way of greeting. "We need a moment of your time."[break][break]

He didn't care if he was interrupting her. His questions took priority.[break][break]

Removing a piece of paper from his pocket, Zev unfolded it and placed it on the table next to Lulu. Drawn in pencil was a rough rendition of the sun-like symbol he'd seen at the top of a tower from another dimension.[break][break]

[break]

"In all of your studies of Ultra Space, have you seen anything like this before?" he asked her.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 3:09:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a tiny pencil stilled in her hand as the door opened.[break][break]

”actually, mr. harcourt, i’m not a doctor,” were the first words to greet him. perhaps it was odd that she had waited all these months to correct him.[break][break]

as she set down the stub of a writing utensil, the question floated in her mind, what does he mean by ‘we’? her bleary amber eyes squinted at him, as though trying to detect on his face who else he meant.[break][break]

her gaze fell to the paper in his hand as it was placed on the table between them. she blinked, inspecting it for a long moment before deciding, ”it’s new to me–but i’d love to hear what you know about it.”[break][break]

she looked up at him again from where she sat. ”i heard about your recent trip to lesser megalopolis, with .”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 4:09:03 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Just Flint, then."[break][break]

Zev remained standing, his hands in his pockets. Lulu's answer regarding the symbol was unfavorable, but not unexpected. The possibility that this symbol did not exist in their universe was something he'd considered before arriving.[break][break]

That Soyeon had spoken with Lulu about their recent trip was not unexpected, either. Both women studied Ultra Space; it made sense the former shared her observations with the latter.[break][break]

"I learned about it during that trip," Zev explained, nodding his head at the sketch. "It wasn't in Lesser Megalopolis, though. We've scoured the whole tower there for information from what machines are still online, and never saw that symbol."[break][break]

Even now, the mere sight of the symbol caused a strange restlessness within him. He began to pace across the floor of the laboratory.[break][break]

"What did Soyeon already tell you about our expedition?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 3:55:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

just flint, then.[break][break]
she decided for whatever reason at that moment that beast harcourt reminded her a bit of –or at least, how her brother presented himself to others. stony and all business, with the quiet, dignified air of a killer who had found his life’s calling and settled into it all too well.[break][break]

she wondered what went on in his head. was it as disturbed as she thought it surely must be? what did his dreams look like?[break][break]

”it looks a bit like a star to me,” she observed, about the symbol.[break][break]

her brow raised at his pacing out of the corner of her eye. he seemed aggravated or excited in a way she hadn’t seen before. the stone she’d decided he was probably made of cracked a little, rattled from within by something unseen.[break][break]

why had one of the beasts come to her so interested about an alien symbol, of all things? her eyes narrowed a hair with suspicion.[break][break]

”kwan told me that you were chased by a group of megalopolans, and you jumped off a building, and she was tossed into an ultra wormhole by necrozma.” a harrowing experience, surely. ”she described traveling through it. mentioned she saw a frozen tundra without end, briefly...”[break][break]

”and that’s where her story ended. i’m curious about your account.”[break][break]

and more specifically, about what had become of the necrozma.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 16:06:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev stopped pacing. His gaze slid toward Lulu, and for a moment, he considered lying. But Soyeon had revealed too much already. Scientists had such a frustrating habit of freely sharing knowledge.[break][break]

"Necrozma took me into another dimension. We found a Megalopolan city there, with a tower that had that symbol built at the top."[break][break]

He tilted his head at the paper in Lulu's hand.[break][break]

"It was built to be a weapon. 'The False Sun', they called it. They were going to use it to kill us, but I don't think they'd have succeeded."[break][break]

Injured for eons, perhaps, if the white-haired lady was to be believed. But Zev had no inclination to trust her. In fact, he recalled that Lulu knew about her from the time she rescued Dr. Holo.[break][break]

"The DRK Triad was there, too. The woman with white hair, wearing a black hat. We tried to kill her, but she escaped."[break][break]

A frown pulled at his mouth at the memory, and his right hand flexed unconsciously, crystals rippling across the back of it.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:33:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

when he stopped pacing and met her gaze, she quirked a brow. they both went up at his revelation. why had necrozma taken zev, and thrown soyeon away?[break][break]

a feeling of dread began to rise within her. not again. no…[break][break]

she recalled ’s terrible sickness, and how he’d become a monster; his nightmare, and the dawn of the darkest day. the way harcourt kept saying us and we was peculiar.[break][break]

the detail about the drk triad was less shocking than it ever had been before, and it only slid another puzzle piece into place for this mystery. they were after avatars, after all.[break][break]

”that doesn’t surprise me.”[break][break]

as closely as she was looking at hin, she caught the ripple of familiar crystal over his hand.[break][break]

fuck.[break][break]

her eyes raised to his again, scrutinizing. they were suddenly twice as awake as they’d been a minute prior, but her voice remained even, calm as though she’d seen nothing.[break][break]

”where is the necrozma now?”[break][break]

hardly her only question, but certainly the most pressing.[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 20:38:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Right here, was Zev's first thought. It was nothing less than the truth, for he knew—he could sense—the open psychic link between him and his patron. Connected to each other by the horrific exchange of crystalline shards, Necrozma was never far.[break][break]

If he focused or reached out, he easily felt its alien presence against his own consciousness. Felt its emotions as readily as his own.[break][break]

But instead, Zev said, "Still in Ultra Space. After the white-haired woman escaped, Necrozma opened a wormhole so I could return to Hoenn. It did not come through with me."[break][break]

He paused, considering his next words.[break][break]

"Reports from Lesser Megalopolis might soon describe a smaller Necrozma at the top of the main tower there. It's a shard of the real one, but not the real one. That's the one Soyeon probably remembers from our expedition."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 7:48:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she listened, her gaze watching for the signs of a lie, because why would anyone tell of a bond with necrozma, after all it had done to their world and others? it was a monster whose chosen would have no choice but to keep quiet about.[break][break]

”i see. how interesting, that it can leave behind parts of itself like that. it makes me think of eternatus’s wishing star. it seemed alive, in the rks simulation...” but then, that was only a simulation, as far as they were aware. she doubted it, though.[break][break]

trailing off, she glanced at his hand one more time before her eyes fell back down to the false sun he had brought to show her. it was less like a star, now, and more like the fire from the barrel of a gun head-on.[break][break]

”how are you feeling? kwan said she felt sick for a few days after going through the wormhole.”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 22:44:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"It doesn't surprise me that they are similar. Necrozma and Eternatus have been fighting a war for a long, long time. Only two creatures of equal might could last that long against each other."[break][break]

Zev flashed back to a memory from the Galar-that-was-not, one that had grown hazy with the passing of time, but not enough to rule out as some Pokémon's trick. No, the battle between Necrozma and Eternatus was real. He felt it in his bones on Route 105, when he neared the power spot hidden beneath the new island.[break][break]

The Beast raised an eyebrow at the mention of Soyeon's illness. Perhaps he would have experienced the same, had he been a normal human. "I'm fine, of course."[break][break]

There was no need to mention to Lulu how exhausted he'd been. Expending all his energy on his new powers in a short span of time had fatigued him greatly. He'd have to be careful about that, in the future.[break][break]

"Anyway, if you find out anything about that symbol, let me know." Zev half-turned toward the door of the laboratory, ready to leave, unless Lulu had something else to say.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 8:46:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she looked back up at him from her seat. ”good.”[break][break]

he was on his way out so soon. she had so many questions, none of which she was prepared to ask him now.[break][break]

”i will, and likewise. i would be so curious to know more.” she imagined that higher-up’s would be more immediately alerted to anything he found out, granted he didn’t keep more secrets, but she would hope anyways.[break][break]

and if he didn’t share future details, then she would simply have more time for her own work, albeit while the worry itched in the back of her mind: necrozma was back, and it had chosen another.[break][break]

no, she had to say something.[break][break]

before he left, her gaze took on a more knowing look. ”don’t let it eat away at you.” i’ve seen the misery.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 0:57:49 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev paused in the doorway at Lulu's warning. His gaze caught her knowing look, and he reminded himself that she had been a Head Scientist when had been restored to life, following the Dawn of the Darkest Day.[break][break]

She'd likely run diagnostics on him and had seen the detrimental impact of Necrozma's influence on his body.[break][break]

But Zev was not Chu-e. And before he departed Lulu's lab, he allowed his crystals to bloom up his neck and jaw, mottling his skin with void-black clusters. As they continued up the sides of his face, the Beast smiled.[break][break]

An awful smile of twisted mirth that did not reach his eyes.[break][break]

"I wouldn't worry," he said, before slipping out the door.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUNCHASER [S]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 21:31:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: